Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Took Her Out for a Bite

"The entree was lovely, and the dessert was to die for"

7
2 Comments 2
10.3k Views 10.3k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Em was travelling again. This time she was at a big convention in Thailand with lots of big boats around as well as other rich boys’ toys. She would be there for nearly three weeks before Ambrose was to join her for a holiday.

So she had packed carefully for the trip. There would be a lot of work but also, she was sure, plenty of time to relax. Vic the Vibrator came along. He always did; he travelled everywhere with her. She had packed three nice evening outfits, lots of tropical business and casual wear, and a significant selection of swim suits and beachwear.

Her swimwear included a special black one-piece she had recently acquired from a designer shop. It was a one-piece because she didn’t plan to wear the top it came with and it was incredibly tiny. It was on the trip in case she got asked out on a hunky man’s boat for a private trip.

It had one outing with the two desired effects she had been seeking. The first was to say, when she was asked by a man one Friday night to go out in his boat next day, that she’d love to because it would give her a chance to wear her nice new black one-piece. Em liked to tease men she’d only just met and who didn’t know her at all well.

It had worked very well. He had hidden his disappointment, though perhaps he was inwardly kicking himself for the bad call and wishing he had chased some other woman. It wasn’t until they had reached a tiny and deserted little island with a secluded sandy beach and he was back in the water tying the boat to a buoy that she uncovered her nice new one-piece.

Em laughed to herself. It wasn’t only the champagne cork that had popped shortly after he saw her on the beach as he swam back in. He had fucked her very nicely, twice, once before their picnic lunch and once afterwards. Em had enjoyed coming loudly on the hot sand, once in her new black one-piece and once naked.

He had obviously been pleased with her performance. On the way back the sun had been setting and he stopped the boat mid-ocean and fucked her again. It had been a lovely day.

Included in her travel hot-pack were two very tiny massage strings, one in pale orange that didn’t even fully contain her tiny landing strip and a red one that consisted of a minimal triangle of fabric at the front on an invisible string.

She had also brought along four little thongs for day or night-time excitement. There was a very brief white lace one, which was basically transparent; a black lace one that really hid nothing at all; a leopard-print one for sporting occasions; and a tiny red number with an open crotch.

Today was another Saturday. At the evening drinks on the waterfront the evening before she had made friends with a rather hot French yacht broker called Yves. At the end of the evening, as he was about to take his guests off somewhere else to play, he had said to Em, “We could have lunch tomorrow and then go on for a bite later if you like.”

His idiomatic English was perfect and he smiled at her with such explicit promise that she couldn’t have missed the message even if she’d wanted to. She said, “Yes. I’d like that.”

That Saturday morning Em had spent an hour beside the plunge pool in her villa and was now showered and groomed. It was eleven o’clock and Yves was to call for her at the villa at eleven-thirty. He lived alone except for domestic staff and, so she had been told, a regular turnover of Thai girlfriends, in a big villa up the hill nearby.

A woman she’d chatted with at some other drinks a few nights earlier had pointed Yves out to her and told her some of his Thai girlfriends were in the formal sense not free to play. Em was certain that she was one of them. She was probably in her early thirties and very nicely proportioned.

Em had said to herself, “She probably screams when she comes.” That thought had suddenly excited Em, who had never had sex with a Thai woman. She liked to have pussy now and then, when the opportunity presented itself. She had made a mental note to chase up her new friend with a view to a later experience. Her name was Nisa and she could be found at almost any party, not necessarily with her husband.

But first there was the little matter of Yves, who clearly deserved attention.

Em had chosen her clothes for today’s bite after lunch very carefully. Yves would take her to a plush restaurant somewhere. She hoped it would be by the water both because it was cooler on the beach and because Em got off on little breezes that lifted her sexy hems and found their way up her skirt. A sea breeze was very nearly her ultimate aphrodisiac.

So she was wearing a very expensive white and blue flowery dress with a flared lace-detailed hem that she had bought in Paris. She thought Yves might feel at home, especially as it had a decorously décolleté neckline and ended short of the knee.

Under it she had a little white halter-neck push-up bra whose straps fitted neatly out of sight under the halter strap of her dress; and the little white see-through lace thong from her travel hot-pack.

She was wearing Charles Jourdan mid-heels and her legs were bare. They were nicely tanned, very long and very shapely. A lot of men were fascinated by them and number had admired them at very close quarters.

She was wearing red lipstick and the latest Opium perfume. Her ears were adorned with black coral in gold earrings. On her right wrist was her black-faced Movado watch and on her left her favourite gold bangle. On her left hand were her wedding and engagement rings, without which she felt naked.

She had tied her hair in a ponytail and was carrying a big raffia hat with a fetching muslin tie around the base of its crown.

Earlier she had called Ambrose, first at home where there was no answer and then on his cell phone, ditto. She then called his direct number at work. He answered the phone immediately and also her first question, “Why are you in the office today?” after what Em had taken to describing to herself as his pause of resignation.

It gave them both a smile. Ambrose could always find an excuse to work. “I’m just catching up on some research for a piece I’m writing tomorrow,” he said. Em didn’t bother saying in response, “Well we’re on line at home, why couldn’t you do it there?” She knew the answer. Ambrose loved his office desk.

He asked her, “What are you doing today, how’s it going?” Then he added, “It’s only two weeks till I come up for the holiday.”

Em had insisted he do this. She thought he needed a break and it was coming up to Christmas when normal people thought about something other than work. She’d forced his hand by buying his air ticket and booking ten days at a mid-range beachfront hotel.

She and Ambrose travelled well and stayed even better on business. They didn’t need to blow the domestic budget on plush if they were paying, though they never exactly travelled slum class.

She answered Ambrose’s question. “It’s going well, there’s some good business to be done here. I’m going to lunch today with a French yacht broker and we may stay out and have a bite later.”

There was a silent pause at the other end of the phone. Then she heard Ambrose laugh (she loved his laugh) and heard him say, “Well you’ll be having a hot lunch then.” Em laughed in turn. Ambrose knew. He always knew, damn him.

“Yes Ambrose, I expect so, and a spicy bite later probably.”

Ambrose had said, “Well enjoy it all. I hope you’ll dress to match the ambiance.” He paused again and laughed. “I’m going out for a drink with Ao later. She’s suddenly turned up in town. So we’ll chat tomorrow shall we?”

Ao was Ambrose’s Vietnamese banker friend, a diminutive but Em suspected tiger-like woman with whom, according to Ambrose, he was now not engaged in any sexual way. Em had her doubts on this score.

She knew though that while Ambrose played from time to time he never had affairs. He was always open about any adventure Em chose to ask about; more open than she, she had to admit.

They ended the call with their usual private billing and cooing. Em had replaced the handset and felt her nipples hardening under her robe as she walked to the bathroom for her shower. She shouldn’t have said that about the spicy bite. Then Vic the Vibrator could have remained quietly in his little travel bag until tomorrow.

It was now eleven-twenty and Yves would be at the door in ten minutes. Men were never late for Em. They all seemed to know instinctively that tardiness was intolerable. She checked herself out in the mirror in the living room of her suite and decided she looked good.

Beneath her dress, inside her tiny little see-through white lace string, her pussy stirred. She wondered, not altogether idly, how Yves would approach the little matter of the bite after lunch. It was always fun to draw little pictures in your mind about such things.

Her nipples made their presence known. Her mouth was suddenly dry. It was certainly true that Yves was a seriously sexy man. She poured half a glass of water and drank it and hastily repaired her lipstick.

The doorbell rang.

Em opened the door. Yves was indeed a very sexy man and today he was wearing a black short-sleeved silk shirt and off-white chinos. His shirt was open to the third button revealing a Gallic forest of dark chest hair. Em thought he looked spectacular for a man in his late forties.

He took off his can’t-see-me sunglasses and appraised her briefly but hotly before taking her hand and pulling her towards him for the obligatory double mwah-mwah that Europeans insisted on.

“Good morning. You look absolutely lovely,” he said. “You’re wearing a French dress too, so I’m glad I chose l’Ambiance for lunch. It has the best French cuisine on the island as well as a lovely sea breeze that flutters ladies’ hemlines like little flags.

VictoriaZans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZans

That really is a lovely dress. It will look spectacular in a light breeze.” He took her left hand and squeezed it gently, then touched her wedding ring.

“You always wear this?” he asked. “Is it there as a no-go signal?”

Em smiled at him. “No Yves. I am married to a lovely man who has never believed he has proprietary rights over my body or anyone else’s. I don’t think he has a Caveman gene left in his DNA. I always wear my wedding and engagement rings. They’re part of me now.”

Yves looked at her deeply. Em could see he was thinking of speaking to her in French. That would have been fine since Em new enough of the language to get out of trouble; or to get into it, which she far preferred. In the end, Yves said, “He is a very civilized man. Is he French by any chance?”

They both laughed and Em said, “No, he’s actually British. This would possibly surprise you. But he is a very civilized man nonetheless.”

Yves replied, “I am very happy for you. Now let us go to lunch and have a pleasant time and drink some nice wine. While we are enjoying ourselves there I will tell you very explicitly and precisely how I would like to take you on somewhere else later for a hot bite.”

Em suddenly felt wet between her legs and her nipples turned into hot little pebbles in her bra. Yves noticed the latter event and gently pinched the hot pebbles in her dress. “It will be a very hot bite, I promise you,” he said.

Lunch was everything he said it would be. It was a very lovely restaurant and they had a shady table on the deck right above the little waves that were playing with the sand below. They ate oysters and a Roquefort salad and Yves didn’t mind in the least that Em drank red wine, a light pinot noir. He stuck with French tradition and drank Chablis.

The breeze played with Em’s hemline as he had said it would and as she had wished it to. Em had lightly tanned thighs. The breeze was very skittish and her dress was quite short. Its ruched hemline floated up at one point. It was over the oysters, early in the play, and it briefly gave Yves a glimpse of her tiny see-through triangle of white lace and the dark little shadow of her pubic hair within it.

He leaned over and took her hand and kissed it. “I would like to kiss you down there later and then lick you in your panties,” he said to Em. “Let me tell you exactly how I would like to do that, what would follow that, and where I would like to be when you are finally fully naked and making noise on my cock. I think you would enjoy my cock.”

Em looked at him. She was blushing slightly, which was not at all like her. “Go on,” she said.

Yves looked at her and smiled and said, “You are a prize, Em. I am amazed that I have won you. You are certainly the hottest woman I have ever had lunch with. I simply have to fuck your brains out.”

Em’s nipples grew harder and bigger and she felt a hot wet flush between her legs. “You shall, I insist on it,” she said with a smile. “Do go on.”

Yves now had a very obvious bulge in his chinos. He saw that Em had noticed this with appreciation and said, “Touché.”

Then he said, “Soon I shall call for the account and pay it. Then we shall drive to my villa. On the way there I will play with your pussy which I am sure is by now very hot and wet. You shall have three fingers and you shall come, I hope very noisily. You are a woman who should come with great noise.”

Em said, “I do.”

Then he said, “You should unzip me and give me a taste of your exquisite skills in fellatio.” He paused. A faraway look came into his eyes. Then he laughed and said, “But not too much of a taste because it wouldn’t do to run off the road on the way to my villa.”

Em was nearly coming at the thought of the car ride and the later delights that were hers for the asking. She would have been squirming on her seat if she hadn’t been afraid of leaving a wet patch there.

Yves went on. “There is no one at my villa this afternoon and there won’t be anyone there until tomorrow afternoon. I have given the staff this afternoon, tonight and most of tomorrow off. If you should want to stay the night with me I should be overjoyed. If not, then after our late bite I shall drive you back to your resort.”

Em said, “A night with you would be heaven, Yves. Now get with your briefing.” She chuckled.

Yves obliged. “When we arrive at the villa I should like to take you straight through to the salon which looks directly over the sea and has an enormous sofa. On that sofa I should like to untie the halter neck of your dress very slowly and then slip the top of the dress down to your hips.

“At this point I would like to lick and bite your belly button and slip my hands into your bra so I can finally feel your naked nipples between my fingers. Then after a little while I would undo your little bra.”

He paused. “I know it’s tiny and very, very sexy. Then finally I would slip it off you and see your fabulous little breasts and lick and bite your nipples and kiss you on the mouth and your beautiful neck and nibble your ears.”

He paused again for a minute. Em was staring at him with naked lust in her eyes.

“I would then slip your dress off your hips and down your hot legs. You would kick your shoes off then. I would remove your dress completely and then stand in front of you and strip myself naked for you.”

Em felt herself coming. With great self control she managed to have the orgasm at their table and only utter “Oh! Oh!” twice. Yves looked at her in wonder.

“When I am naked and you have seen the 20 centimetres – what is that in English, nine inches – of hot cock that I shall later gift to you, I would like to gently push your legs wide apart and kiss and lick your hot wet pussy in your panties. You should come then and you can do it in my house as loudly as you like.”

He paused and smiled at her. “You are very self controlled, Em. I watched you come just now. It was very hot to watch you have an auto-suggested orgasm at our table. Later you must make a lot of noise to make up for that.”

Em said, “Oh, god, I’ve never done that before. I was thinking about your tongue on my panties and I just came.”

Yves said, “Yes. And I cannot wait for your lips and your tongue and your teeth to do me while I drive us to my villa. We shall have to go soon. I’ll get the bill and while we’re waiting for that to be provided I shall tell you what else I propose to do with and to you this afternoon and tonight and tomorrow morning.”

Em said, “Tell me.”

He did. “When I have kissed and licked your pussy and your clitoris through your little white lace string and you have come loudly and I hope with lots of wild thrashing of your legs I shall rip off the little string and do your naked pussy and clit and vagina with my fingers and my tongue and you shall come again.”

Em closed her eyes and murmured, “Oh god yes.”

Somehow Yves had managed to attract a waiter and get the bill and pay it without Em noticing.

“At least twice,” said Yves. Em opened her eyes and said, “Oh yes!”

Yves took her arm and said, “Let’s go. I’ll tell you the rest of my plan while we’re walking to the car.” They left the restaurant, together but to other dinners looking only as if they were friends or business associates. Yves was as discreet as Em.

“By that time the sun will be setting. The sunset from my pool terrace is spectacular. There is a lovely lounge setting out by the pool to which I shall carry you and then set you down on your back with your legs wide apart.

“There will be a breeze. It will excite your naked pussy. Then while the sun sets and ocean goes gold I will fuck your brains out. I will fuck you very hard and very quickly because you are the most erotic woman I have ever seen and because on terrace there is no one to hear you scream for your third and fourth orgasms in my house.

“Then later, we can swim, we make a light supper, and I think we should fuck each other all night. With a hot breakfast in the morning, I think.”

They were nearly at the car when Em’s knees gave way to another orgasm and Yves guided her gently into the passenger seat and slipped his hand briefly into her panties. He said, “Magnificent.” Then he withdrew the three fingers he had slid into her wet vagina and smelt and tasted them.

“Oh god you are magnificent,” he said. He walked round to the driver’s door of his Mercedes sports, slipped into the seat, started the motor and took Em’s right hand and put in his crotch.

“My cock needs your hot mouth around it now,” he said.

Em, who had swiftly recovered some of her composure, thought so too. She opened his zipper, pulled down his boxers and drew out his cock. It was fully aroused and glistening with pre-cum. It was also very long and stood out from a delicious and neatly manicured forest of black hair.

Yves was already shouting “Oh god! Oh god!” by the time they drove out of the car park and past the security guard post. He came in Em’s mouth at the first stop-sign.

His plan for the afternoon, evening, night and morning went very well. His long, thick, powerful and seemingly insatiable cock fucked Em to orgasm four times, with her legs either flung wide or wrapped round his shoulders. He ass-fucked her doggy style on the kitchen bench while they were making supper for themselves.

He came hotly in her mouth again in middle of night when he woke to find her straddling him sixty-nine style and her sexily aromatic and wet slit caressing his lips. He tongue-fucked her immediately as her lips and especially her teeth gave him a rapid and passionate blow job, the third he had had from her.

He got another as dawn broke when they woke, tangled together in the wreck of his bed.

For breakfast, he fucked her in the pool as she came on the firm flow of water from a filter outlet he had pushed her against.

Published 
Written by HotLittleMoments
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments