Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heaven can wait

13
6 Comments 6
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Competition Entry: Debauched

      i

Pearly gates opened, celestial music played and St. Peter, dressed in a large, sky blue tunic appeared. White bearded, spectacled, his pace had the dignity that only time, and peace of mind can give. He stared at the young man standing in front of him. After a few seconds he asked

‘What’s your name, son?’

‘I’m Samuel’

Peter opened an enormous book, scanned through the pages looking worried

‘Samuel, huh?’

‘Yeah’

The old man went to the shelf, grabbed another huge book, nodded and closed it

‘Samuel, you shouldn’t be here until tomorrow. There must have been some sort of mistake and you’re early by 24 hours’

‘So, I was supposed to die on Christmas day?

‘Unfortunately, yes’

‘Well, my body was in coma down there’ said Samuel pointing downwards ‘I don’t fancy very much going down for a whole day for nothing. I’d rather stay around here and tomorrow…’

‘It’s impossible. You’ll have to go down’

‘Listen Peter. You’re St. Peter, aren’t you’ Peter nodded, and Samuel continued ‘You’re the ones who made this mistake. Fix it!’

Peter closed his eyes as in deep meditation. Opened them suddenly startling Samuel, who was staring at him. ‘Ok. You’ll go back to earth alive, but not to your place. You have 24 hours to enjoy something you haven’t enjoyed during your lifetime. What would it be?’

‘I want to spend 24 hours fucking’ At Peter’s horrified look he corrected himself ‘Sorry. I want to lose my virginity before coming back here tomorrow’

‘May I ask you a question?’

‘Sure’

‘How come a handsome young man like you never laid with a woman?

‘I fell in love very young, with a forbidden woman’

‘Forbidden?’

‘She was a novice nun, but the hottest woman I’ve seen. She had this naughtiness that made her sexy even without noticing. She was my neighbor and we were close friends. A couple of years older than me I witnessed her becoming a woman and deciding to dedicate her life to God. I loved her secretly and her choice was devastating for me. She went to another town, far away, to a convent, and never saw her again. I looked for Sonia in every woman I met, but none was even close to her’

‘Sonia? That’s her name?’

‘Yes. My Sonia’

Peter went to an enormous monitor, typed something into the biggest keyboard Samuel had ever seen and said ‘Sonia is living in a little town near London called Potters Bar. She is not in the convent anymore. She recently found out that her vocation wasn’t strong enough and is currently living alone. She works in a local pub and her shift ends in about half an hour. It’s 1:30 p.m. now. Tomorrow at this time you’ll be brought back here to start your eternal life until next reincarnation. You will have to convince her to lose her virginity along with yours’

‘She’s still a virgin!’

‘She’s just left the convent. It’s not that she has had a lot of time to lose it’

      ii

Samuel woke up in a park bench. It was a chilly but bright afternoon. Looked around, saw the church clock near him marking 1:35. He didn’t recognize the place but saw a pub barely 100 feet away. Its sign read POTTER ARMS ‘Thanks Pete’ he thought.

He walked in. It was your typical British pub with a huge wooden bar and wooden stools aligned. Sat at the end of the bar and his heart skipped a beat. There she was! Sexy as ever but with a hint of maturity the made her even hotter. She approached to him ‘Hi there!’ she greeted happily ‘Merry Christmas. What will it be?’

‘Beer please’

She went to the tap and served the beer looking at him all the time. Brought the glass with the golden liquid on it and asked casually: ‘Do I know you?’

‘You tell me. Do you?’

‘Well, you remind me of someone from a distant past’

‘It’s nice to be remembered, Sonia’

She opened her mouth in awe ‘Samuel? Could it be you?’

‘Certainly, I am’

‘And… what are you doing here?

‘Looking for you’

She smiled, looked at her watch and said ‘I’ll be finished here in fifteen minutes. Shall we have lunch together?’

‘Of course!’ He drank two long sips of the beer and paid for it

‘There’s a nice little restaurant across the street. Wait for me there, please’

      iii

He wasn’t very hungry. She looked at him, amused

‘So, you’re dead, huh?’

‘Not yet, but about to. You don’t believe my story, do you?’

‘It’s hard to believe’

‘May I borrow your phone?’

‘Sure’ she handed it over. He browsed the web for some information and gave it back to her

‘This is the hospital I’m about to die on. Call the number there and ask about me’

She did so

      iv

After the call she remained silent. It was obvious that there was a lot going on her mind. He didn’t dare to interrupt her thoughts. She asked for the bill, paid it and when the waiter left, she told him

‘Ok. I believe you. What are you doing here?’

‘You want the complete story?’

‘You don’t have much time, do you? Skip the details then’

‘You are my last wish’

‘What?’

‘You heard me. You are my last wish’

‘In what sense?’

‘Since someone in heaven screwed up, I was given a chance to do something I hadn’t done while I were alive. So, I decided I wanted to lose my virginity before dying’

He couldn’t determine what her expression meant. It could be rage, incredulity but he could assure that she was somewhat flattered

‘Wait a second. You’re still a virgin????’ she said a little louder than pretended, then repeated in a hush ‘You’re still a virgin?’

‘I am. And before you ask, the reason why I’m still so, is you. I have always loved you; I have always wanted your body. I have imagined you naked innumerable times’ He stopped, blushed and said ‘I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve masturbated with you in mind’

‘Oh boy!’ she said, ‘You’re turning me on’!

      v

They had barely closed her apartment’s door and were already kissing. Not your regular kisses though. They had a hunger for each other. They didn’t have time to reach the bed and started doing it in the red carpet that covered the floor. Each time Samuel’s lips reached Sonia’s were a statement of love, as if he wanted to make clear what his feelings were. He started down her neck and stopped at her breasts. They were even prettier than he had imagined. Round, rotund. Dark pink nipples that he sucked infinitely. She started moaning. When he shifted tits, her moan was deeper, making he feel about to cum. He was kneeling and she sensed his stiff cock, released his grip, unbuttoned his zipper and started sucking his dick. She couldn’t imagine it could be so hard. He felt on the verge of cumming and asked her to stop. Instead she thrusted his penis even deeper in her mouth and felt a squirt of hot sperm flooding her mouth. ‘Oh my god!’ He screamed in ecstasy. He fell to the ground with a resounding thud. She started fingering herself and before he could react, she exploded in the noisiest orgasm. She continued with the finger work, so he leaned towards her, removed her hands from her clit and started sucking. She felt a second surge of pleasure and screamed even louder. Two more orgasms followed almost immediately, and she fell asleep for a couple of minutes drained and exhausted.

      vi

‘I was a virgin too, you know?’ She said 

‘You still are. But we’re going to fix that right away’ He lifted her from the floor, took her to the bedroom and gently placed her down on the bed. Kissed her tenderly and got rid of her shirt and bra. He started doing her breasts again and only then he noticed her smell. It was Yasmine, along with vanilla, a hint of beer a hint of sweat and more than a hint of pussy. It was the savage smell of a woman, enough for him to become aroused again. He removed her jeans and panties and was able to admire her full nudity

JuliaWinslet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWinslet

‘Reality outdoes imagination’ he said, ‘Not in my wildest dreams would I have figured out that this beauty is possible’ He jumped all over her. Her tits were his first target. He licked, bit and pinched them, causing her moans, he drew a path of saliva from the middle of her breasts, paused for a little while on her belly button, and biting hungrily around her thighs before reaching her outer labia. His thirst for those delicious liquids seemed unquenchable. She screamed when she felt about to reach her climax. His penis was again fully erected and inserted it inside her pussy.

‘Oh Jesus!’ He screamed ‘This is so snug and wet… Oh!!!!’

As soon as she felt his mankind inside her, she exploded in a noisy orgasm. Then they managed to adjust their rhythm and started moving in unison. She climaxed once more and finally he filled her cunt with countless spurts of semen. Exhausted he collapsed over the bed

      vii

A few minutes later as he was recovering, she started getting dressed

‘Going somewhere?’ he asked

‘I hope that you still have something left for me’ she snapped. Took her phone, scanned through her contacts, found the correct one and dialed. The conversation lasted a few seconds

‘Are you at home?’ … ‘Can I go now?’ … ‘Yes’ … ‘Ok, coming now’ she hung the phone and ordered Samuel ‘Get dressed, quickly … No questions’ Her bossy, authoritative tone, was somewhat exciting.

They took her car heading south. They were completely silent. A few minutes later arrived in a town named Barnet. She parked in front of an old looking building, told him to wait, stepped down and rang the bell. A moment later a man appeared carrying something in his hands and handed it over to Sonia. It looked like a big brown wallet. She returned to her car, heading south again and took the highway for about 5 miles. Then she took a secondary road leading to what seemed a condemned house. At the right there was a smaller building that belonged to the property. She parked in front of it and said, ‘We have arrived’. They got down of the car, she took the wallet the man gave her and took a key to unlock the door, that opened with a screech. They got into a room with no special features on it, a sofa, a table with a couple of chairs and a chimney. ‘Wait here’ she said, leaving the room from a door at the back. After awhile he heard her voice at the other side of the door inviting him in

      viii

He entered a dim lit room. The only thing he could see was that it was decorated in red. He stepped inside and Sonia turned on some more lights. She was wearing the top of a black kimono with a red belt, and nothing else. Her gorgeous legs were displayed in all their splendor and barefooted, showing her petite, plump feet with unpolished nails. He also could see a hint of her pussy hair and he felt a rush of excitement down his groins.

Suddenly she moved like a panther. Graciously and vigorously, sexy as hell, but face revealing she wasn’t playing. She approached him with a stunning velocity and slapped his face twice with her feet. Then kicked his groin and as he bent, and his face in an up- to- down movement that made him fall. He looked at her and she resumed the attack. He tried to cover his face, but her feet seemed to have their own life since blows were coming form everywhere. Finally, she stopped, and he was able to stand up. Bruised, he noticed that he had at throbbing hard-on, even though he had been beaten badly

 ‘Defend yourself, pussy!’ she cried. Moved fast and was able to land a kick on his face again. He tried to punch her three times, but she dodged his punches. Then screamed from the top of her lungs, kneed his chin and kicked his face for the last time before he passed out

      ix

Samuel wasn’t sure how long he had been out, but when he awoke, noticed he wasn’t able to move. Opened his eyes and saw he was tied with leather belts that hung from the ceiling, over a small table with belts too keeping him in an all fours position legs resting on the table. ‘What the hell…’

From the shadows, Sonia emerged wearing only a Santa hat. She carried some straps and a tube of liquid. ‘Now you’re getting your Christmas present. You’ve been a very, very bad boy masturbating with my body on your mind and not even letting me know. So, I’m paying back pleasuring myself and not caring about your pleasure’

Her naughty expression was driving him crazy. He felt like he was about to climax any moment. She took his balls, locked them in some metal instrument and said ‘You only cum if I want you to cum. That chastity device won’t be pulled away unless I feel like doing so. Got it?’

He nodded. Then she took a whip and hit his buttocks with it ‘When I ask a question you answer yes ma’am. Got it?’ He nodded again and she whipped his butt again then in a mixture of pain and pleasure he said ‘yes ma’am’

‘Let me show you this little device I have here. I’ll strap this around my hips. Do you like my hips?’

‘I ADORE your hips’

Whip

‘Yes ma’am’

She continued the showcase ‘You see this tiny cushion-like piece here? This is going to rest over my clitoris, softly caressing it. See this dildo here? Instead of going outwards, it goes inwards. To my pussy, now soaking wet, see? She introduced the dildo in her pussy moaning and showing it all to him. He was getting crazy. She adjusted this dildo in the straps and took another dildo and said ‘And of course this dildo will be eaten by your asshole. While it goes in and out of you, the other dildo will be penetrating my pussy and the cushion will be rubbing my clit. She climbed on the table, dripped the liquid form the tube in Samuel’s ass and introduced the tip of the dildo. Then a little more. Then all of it He screamed in pain and ecstasy likewise. She moved vigorously in and out, in and out, in and out until she screamed with a trembling orgasm. Meanwhile Samuel’s body was shaking, he desperately needed to ejaculate but couldn’t. His asshole was sore, but he didn’t care. He needed his release

Sonia came forward to talk to him. ‘You’re free to talk now’

‘Sonia, please. Let me cum. Look at me. I’m shivering’

‘You’re so pathetic. I don’t think I’ll let you cum. Maybe I keep you that way until you must get back to heaven. How does it sound?

‘Sonia, please’

‘Shut up’ She removed the dildo from the strap-on and adjusted a bigger one ‘All for you’

She got back again, poured the gel on his asshole and introduced the tip of the cock. Then she introduced the rest in one single thrust causing him to scream. She laughed and thrusted. Back and forth, back and forth. When she finished, they wailed together. Her orgasm was even more intense than the previous one

Samuel was sweating and trembling. Sonia had a triumphant look on her face. She released him from the belts, turned him around and noticed his cock had a rock-hard erection. She climbed him again and again. Then she rubbed her pussy on his face, until she climaxed again.

‘And now. The fireworks’ she said. She climbed on his dick again, but as his balls were trapped, he couldn’t release his sperm. He was desperate to cum, so she stopped the climbing and let him rest for a minute. She released his balls from the metallic device holding them, stood in front of him and kick those testicles with all her might, causing him to expel uncountable bursts of sperm and passing out again

When he woke up, Sonia was nowhere to be seen. Her car wasn’t there, and he found a note for him

Dear Samuel,

I hate goodbyes. And this one would be very painful since I knew it was forever. Life isn’t fair sometimes, but I hope that the last memories you have from your life are a source of eternal pleasure for you. For me they will be unforgettable, since the man I wanted to take away my virginity, years ago, when we were friends finally was able to do it just before dying

Love

Sonia

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Footie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments