Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping A Friend

22
12 Comments 12
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I knock on your hotel room door and stand there ready. I am excited and slightly wet at the thought of you touching me. I know this is a favour and you just need the feel of a woman but I have wanted you since I met you. This is the lust that I have for you.

Waiting patiently for a minute seems like an hour and my hands play with my bag as I'm a bit nervous. The door opens slowly and I see you standing there dressed in your shirt and trousers, just the way you know I love to see you.

I walk in and walk past you, looking into your eyes and seeing your cheeky grin. You shut the door and stand in front of me but I push you gently back towards the armchair and you sit down.

I watch your face as I pull my hair band out of my long blonde hair and let it fall over my shoulders. My hands travel to the top button of my coat which I undo, and then I undo the next. All the time you are watching me and waiting to see what I have underneath.

I continue to unbutton my long coat, and then slowly and teasingly I open it. You move in your seat to adjust yourself as you see my curvy body which is only covered by some silky underwear. You look me up and down, looking at every part of me before your eyes return to my black heels then move upwards over my smooth legs and then onwards to the silky purple knickers. You can see there is a little wet patch there already. You continue to look up over my tummy and then to my big breasts which you know are 36dd's. They are encased in a matching purple bra and you can see my hardening nipples sticking out through the material.

I let my coat slip off and I run my hands from my thighs over my covered pussy, up to my tummy and over my stiff nipples, eventually running them though my hair and letting it fall. I walk over to you and place my hands on the arm or the chair, leaning down over you. I kiss you softly and as I do your hands cup my bum, pulling me closer to you and so I straddle your lap.

Our kisses have increased so that they are now passionate and hungry, showing the want and need we have for each other. I start to undo your shirt buttons and caress your chest. Your hands run down my back to grab my bum, pushing me harder down on you. I move back a little so I can slide my hand between my wet knickers and your growing bulge, then running my nails over your hard cock, I hear you let out a little moan. You know what my favourite thing to do is and you don't stop me as I move off your lap.

I kneel in front of you, running my hands up your thighs, gripping your trousers and boxers. You lift your bum up so that I can make you naked from the waist down whilst I never taking my eyes from the amazing hard cock that pops up and which looks so lickable.

I kiss up your right thigh, kissing very slowly and you feel my hair touching your legs. Pushing your legs open I begin to give your balls nice long gentle licks. Wrapping my hand round the base of your very hard cock I lick the head and stroke you slowly, sucking the head into my mouth and making you moan, my other hand moving to massage your balls.

BetsyBunty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BetsyBunty

I pleasure you like this for a few minutes and then start to suck you deeper and faster.

You tell me to make my pussy wet for you by using two fingers inside it. After a short while you know I am masturbating as you can hear the sounds as I finger myself and by the way that I moan over your cock. I work slowly on my pussy making it wet but still concentrating on you. Eventually you take my face in your hands and make me look at you as you tell me to stop and that you want me to ride you.

I have one last long suck on your cock before letting you pop out of my mouth and pulling my fingers out of my pussy at the same time. I take my soaked fingers and paint your cock with my juices, making it even wetter before standing and straddling you lap. We kiss hard and long as I rub my knicker covered pussy over your cock.

“Stop teasing me baby and sit on my rock hard cock,” you demand.

I do as I am told and take your cock in one hand and move my knickers to the side with the other, rubbing you over my pussy but never letting you in. You grip my ass and spank it once saying, “I want your pussy on my cock now!” We kiss as I stop teasing and I start to push my pussy down onto your cock, letting the head stretch and slide into me and moaning into your mouth as I do. I move down a little more then back up again, not taking you fully inside me but still soaking you at the same time.

You can feel how wet I am so you place your hands on my hips and force me down onto you. I scream in pleasure as you fill and stretch me, whilst I lean onto you and adjust to your size. I kiss your neck as you sit and rock your hips, pushing yourself slowly and gently and deeper into me. I start to move up and down on you, meeting your thrusts.

Your hands move to my big breasts and then round my back so that you can unclasp my bra, slide it over my shoulders and then throw it on the floor. Taking my breasts in your hands you play with each nipple in turn, sucking one while pinching and pulling the other. I caress your head as I move up and down on your cock, aware of our mutual pleasure growing.

I put my lips to your ear and whisper, “Oh honey I'm going to cum.”

“Cum for me baby, cum as I fill you up,” you moan back.

I start to grind harder and faster on you, moving my hips on you, and wanting to feel you cum inside me. My pussy tightens around your cock as I climax and I feel you spurt inside me. Our moans quieten as we kiss passionately.

We sit and enjoy the feeling of the afterglow, catching our breath. Your arms are around my waist and your softening cock is still inside me as my wet pussy won't let it go. I kiss your neck gently, my kisses telling you how much I enjoyed that.

Eventually I slide off you and stand in front of you with my hands on my hips.

“So sexy, same time next week?” I ask, smiling.

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments