Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping out a Classmate - Chapter 11

"You and Danielle can't keep your hands of each other"

6
2 Comments 2
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
The next morning you wake up in the same position. You kiss Danielle on her cheeks and to your surprise she is already awake.

“Good morning, lover,” she says.

“Morning, sweetheart,” you say as you move away from Danielle and get up from the bed.

Danielle looks up at you. You’re a mess. You smell of sweat and your crotch is covered in dried pussy juice and cum.

“You could use a shower,” Danielle giggles.

“Says the one covered in sperm!” you laugh.

Danielle looks down. She’s indeed covered in sperm. Last night you came all over her belly and you hadn’t cleaned up afterwards.

“Do you mind if I take my shower first?” Danielle asks, before adding “I’ll make you breakfast in return.”

“Go ahead,” you answer.

Danielle smiles at you as she stands up. She grabs some underwear from a drawer and walks out of the bedroom. When she’s gone you look into the drawer to find out which pair she took. You can’t find the red pair that she knows you love.

The thought of Danielle in her red panties and matching bra do what they always do, they get your cock as hard as possible. Except for yesterday you haven’t had a fuck for quite some time, so your instinct is to jerk off. You move your right hand to your cock and start to move up and down.

“Wait a minute,” you think. “I’ve got a girlfriend again.”

You grin as you let go of your cock and walk out of the bedroom. You walk into the bathroom silently, your cock entering just before the rest of you enters. Danielle is standing under the shower with her back towards you. You get into the shower and surprise her by pressing your body against hers from behind and you start to grope her tits. Danielle jumps at your touch.

“That took you long enough,” she giggles.

You don’t react. Not with words, that is. You move back a little and Danielle bends over. Her ass is levelled with your cock as she leans against the wall. You quickly push your cock inside her wet and waiting pussy. You slowly move in and out of Danielle, making her moan in pleasure.

“You have to go fast, we need to go to school,” she moans.

“But I can’t make you cum if I go fast, I’ll be done in a minute,” you tell her.

“I know,” she says as she looks at you over her shoulder. “And I don’t care. Just fuck me whenever you want to.”

You’re not going to argue. You pick up the pace as your hands move to Danielle’s thighs. You hold on to her while the two of you moan loudly. The only other sounds are from the shower, which is still blasting water down the two of you, and the sound of your balls slapping against Danielle.

The force of your thrusts make Danielle’s tits bounce in all directions. She’s also barely able to keep standing on her legs by herself. While she needs to balance herself by leaning against the wall, you’ve got another problem. You don’t want this to end yet, but you can feel your orgasm boiling up. You’d love to keep thrusting in and out of her pussy, but you don’t want to get her pregnant.

You pull out and start to jerk off. Danielle keeps leaning against the wall with her ass close to your cock. You moan loudly as you start to cum. Spurt after spurt of semen lands on Danielle’s ass cheeks and gets washed away by the flowing water.

“Are you done?” Danielle asks.

“Yes,” you pant.

Danielle stands up again and the two of you hug. Your hands move towards her ass. Danielle squeals as you squeeze her cheeks.

“I’ve gotta make sure that they’re clean,” you joke.

“I’m sure they are clean now,” Danielle says as she breaks the hug.

The two of you get out of the shower and start to dry yourselves. Afterwards you get dressed. Danielle is now wearing the red pair of underwear, which excites you. The two of you eat breakfast and get in the car. You drive to school as usual and are greeted by a lot of grins when the two of you enter the classroom together. They can tell what happened last night, because the two of you are glowing. Kim on the other hand, doesn’t look too happy.

When you and Danielle sit down next to each other, Kim leaves her seat and sits down next to you. Danielle is obviously irritated by Kim’s move and so are you.

“Please sit somewhere else,” Danielle says.

“I can sit wherever the fuck I want,” comes Kim’s reply.

“Please,” you say.

“I’ll sit here,” Kim says.

Class starts and again there’s nothing special going on. Everyone gets more exercises to prepare them for the test. You try to help Danielle as much as possible, but Kim keeps distracting you and Danielle by asking for your help.

“Michael won’t help me,” she says loudly as you ignore her once more.

“Michael!” the teacher yells. “Help the poor girl when she asks you for help.”

“Whining little bitch,” Danielle whispers to you, which makes you laugh.

“I’m better than that slut, Michael,” Kim says as she moves her hand to your thigh and starts to rub it.

You politely move her hand away from you and help her, as the teacher ordered you to do. Half an hour later the teacher announces that there will be a fifteen-minute break. Everyone, including Kim, except you and Danielle leave the classroom to stretch their legs or get something to eat.

“Just fuck me whenever you want to,” you think.

AylyneRichards
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AylyneRichards



Danielle told you that earlier today and you’re feeling quite horny right now.

“Remember what you said in the shower, honey?” you grin.

“No, I don’t think so…” she answers, before noticing your grin. “Oh no, I remember. Not now.”

“Whenever I want to,” you say as you pull her in for a kiss.

“You can’t be serious,” Danielle says before returning the kiss.

You and Danielle kiss passionately for a moment before you break the kiss and softly push her head down.

“Yes I am,” you say as Danielle quickly unzips your trousers and gets your cock out before engulfing it in her wet, warm mouth.

Danielle is still sitting on her seat while she sucks your cock. You let go of her head and move your hand towards Danielle’s ass. You pull her skirt up and your fingers start to move around. First you squeeze one ass cheek, which is rewarded by Danielle moaning on your cock, then the other, which is rewarded by another moan. Her panties are blocking her pussy, so you move them to one side and quickly enter Danielle’s pussy before she can protest. Danielle stops bobbing up and down and moans onto your cock. She’s wet, and not just a little. She’s dripping wet.

“I want you inside,” she moans as she takes your cock out of her mouth.

You pull your drenched fingers out of her pussy and a long string of pussy juice hangs between her pussy and your fingers. Danielle doesn’t notice this and quickly stands up before moving her leg over your lap. She’s now standing with both legs one either side of you. She lowers herself and guides your cock into her love tunnel.

“Oops,” she moans as she looks at her seat.

You look as well and see a little puddle of pussy juice on her seat. The two of you laugh as Danielle starts to move up and down your rod. Your hands move to her tits and you starts to squeeze them softly. Danielle rolls her eyes as you do this because it’s the most predictable move. But she doesn’t blame you. She knows how much you love her tits – and how much you hate that they’re being contained by a bra and a shirt.

Suddenly you hear two voices. Danielle and you freeze as you recognize the voices. They belong to two of your classmates! They walk into the classroom and immediately notice the two of you. You moved your hands down just in time.

“Hey lovebirds!” one of them yells. “Kim is annoyed that you’re back together.”

“Yeah, we noticed,” you reply.

They leave again after they got their wallet. They thought the two of you were only kissing! Since your pants aren’t pulled down and Danielle’s skirt block the view of your cock being buried inside her pussy, they didn’t notice anything.

“You liked that, didn’t you?” Danielle asks as she resumes her movement.

“Uhh,” is all you manage to say before Danielle talks again.

“I could feel your throbbing cock inside me, I could feel it grow as we heard them move closer. I bet you almost came when they started to talk to us.”

Danielle’s dirty talk sets you off. You cum inside her pussy, filling it up completely and cum leaks out onto your pants. Danielle is quick to react as she grabs tissues to minimalize the amount of cum dripping out of her. She uses some other tissues to clean your pants the best she can.

You hear your teacher talking to someone else in the hallway. Danielle quickly sits on the seat next to you, where Kim sat before the break. She’s not leaking cum any more, as tissues and her panties catch it before it can get anywhere. Danielle switches her seat with Kim’s as the teacher stands in the doorway, still talking to the other person. Danielle sits down again at the exact moment that the teacher looks into the class. A few minutes later everyone is back in the classroom.

“Eeewww,” Kim yells as she sits down.

Her tights are drenched in Danielle’s pussy juice. Kim grabs her stuff and leaves the classroom. You and Danielle have a hard time to keep you from laughing as loud as you can. The lesson continues and you get to give Danielle all your attention.

After class you and Danielle walk back to her car, laughing about Kim. You enter Danielle’s car and as she’s just about to start it, she pulls back.

“Listen,” she says. “We’ve been through a lot and I think we could use some time away from here.”

“So you want to go on vacation together?” you ask.

“Yes. I think we can use it.”

“Where would you like to go?”

“I can call my dad. He can arrange a holiday for us in Puerto Rico. He’ll pay for it all,” Danielle tells you.

“He’ll pay for it? He doesn’t even know me!” you react.

“Yes, but I’ve told my parents about you. They want to meet you, obviously, and then they’ll pay for our vacation.”

“So, when are we going to your parents?” you reply cheerfully.

“So you want to meet them?” Danielle asks.

“Of course! Why wouldn’t I?”

“My last boyfriend didn’t want to… I don’t know why,” Danielle explains.

“Because he only wanted your body,” you say. “I’m here for you.”

You pull Danielle in for a kiss. As you break the kiss, you can see that Danielle is relieved.

“Are you okay?” you ask, just to make sure.

“Yes,” she smiles. “I was just nervous, it feels like a big step in our relationship.”

“Well, if you want it then I want it too. To me this is serious.”

Danielle smiles and starts the car. You’re going to meet her parents, which indeed is a big step in a relationship. But you’re up for it. You want to get to know her friends and family, because you’re here to stay. You want to stay with Danielle until death do you part.

Published 
Written by ilp99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments