Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping out a Classmate - Chapter 13

"You and Danielle experience a lovely flight"

4
0 Comments 0
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
“Hurry!” Danielle tells you.

You have ten minutes to check in at the airport before you will be too late to do so. You know you should’ve left earlier, but when you saw Danielle naked this morning you simply had to have her.

Now you’re running with your bags towards the main entrance. You manage to check in just in time. You and Danielle catch your breath as the two of you sit down, waiting for the announcement that will tell you that you can enter the plane.

You open your jacket in an attempt to cool off quicker and Danielle follows your example. You can’t help but admire the way her chest moves as she breathes heavily.

“My eyes are up here,” Danielle jokes and you look up to see her smiling.

“I’m sorry,” you say.

“Stop it,” Danielle laughs, “You know I love it when I catch you admiring my body. I also love to see your body’s reaction on seeing mine.”

You look puzzled for a moment but then realise what Danielle is talking about. Your cock is trying to burst through your pants and is creating a clearly visible tent.

“We could go into a toilet for a quick fuck if you want?” Danielle asks seriously.

You are about to stand up and look for a place to fuck as it is announced that you can now go into the plane.

“Damn,” you sigh. Danielle just smiles as the two of you walk to the right gate and enter the plane.

For the next two hours, nothing special happens. Since your flight is at night, most of the people are asleep. Danielle looks around before turning to you.

“I think everyone’s asleep,” she says.

By the way she smiles you can tell that she’s up to something.

“We still haven’t taken care of your boner,” she adds as she moves her hand into your pants.

“We… can’t,” you say as she squeezes your cock.

“We can’t what?” she teases as she unzips your trousers and takes your cock out.

“We’re in a public place, we can’t have sex,” you whisper.

“I’m pretty sure we can,” Danielle smiles. “Look.”

She moves down to your cock and quickly engulfs it in her mouth. You couldn’t stop her and Danielle knows. You could never stop her when she wants sex, not that you want to. Except for now, as you start to feel quite uncomfortable.

“What’s the problem? We fucked in a classroom already,” Danielle says.

“I know, but this is different.”

“What has changed? Don’t you love me that much anymore?” Danielle teases as she jerks your cock.

“Of course I love you!” you say, just before realising that you might wake up people.

“I know,” Danielle giggles. “I wanted to give you a blowjob, but now I feel horny after thinking about that day in the classroom.”

She lifts up her dress and moves one leg over your body. She is now sitting on your lap with your cock touching her panties.

“Fuck your girlfriend,” she orders.

You sigh. “How can I refuse that?” you think to yourself. Danielle moves her panties so your cock is now touching her wet pussy directly. She moves up a little and you place your cock at her opening. She smiles at you as she lowers herself onto your boner. Her mouth is shaped in an ‘o’ as she finally buries your complete cock inside her pussy.

“It feels harder than it did earlier,” Danielle says. “You have a fetish for public fucking, don’t you?”

“I have fetish for any type of fucking as long as it includes me fucking you.”

Danielle smiles wickedly as she starts to move up and down. She moves slow so there is as little noise as possible. You’re used to fucking her a lot harder and although she’s very good it will take a long time to make you cum in this pace.

KAROLFLOW
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KAROLFLOW

As always Danielle knows what to do. She moves her mouth close to your ear.

“Remember that day in class?” she starts.

Your cock twitches a little. Of course you remember that day.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Danielle moans. “Can you feel my pussy getting wetter by the thought?”

Another twitch, this time accompanied by a soft moan.

“I love that memory,” Danielle giggles, before continuing her dirty talk. “Everyone left the classroom so we could fuck. Then those guys came in,” Danielle says before she pauses as you move your hands to her ass and squeeze her ass cheeks.

You can’t take this teasing anymore. You start to thrust faster, but Danielle reminds you that you might get caught. You’ll have to continue at this agonizingly slow pace. Danielle smiles as she knows exactly what you feel and what you want.

“Getting impatient?” she teases.

You groan in frustration as you’re getting really desperate for a release.

“Don’t worry,” Danielle answers after noticing your frustration. “When we get to the hotel you can fuck me as hard as you want,” she explains as she keeps on riding you slowly.

You can feel your orgasm boiling up, but you just need something to push you over the edge. You move your hands from her ass and move them under Danielle’s shirt. You keep moving your hands until you reach Danielle’s fabulous tits. You start squeezing them softly. Your touch is almost too much for Danielle as she tries hard to muffle her moans. You seem to have surprised her.

“Something wrong?” you tease.

“Naughty boy,” she smiles. “I’ll get my revenge.”

She might be getting her revenge someday, but not today. Almost inevitably, you experience some turbulence. As the plane shakes a little, Danielle’s faster movements push you over the edge. Danielle is quick to react as she kisses you to muffle your grunts. All of her teasing and slow-fucking has had an impact on your load, which is probably bigger than ever. You fill your hot girlfriend with cum as she clenches her pussy muscles around your cock, hoping to keep as much of your sperm inside her.

“How are we going to clean that up?” you ask as you finally come down from your shattering orgasm.

“I honestly haven’t thought about that,” Danielle laughs.

“I might have a solution,” you hear a female voice say.

Danielle and you both look embarrassed as you see a stewardess with napkins in her hand. She’s probably a little over forty years of age.

“Don’t worry,” she starts. “You’re not the first and probably not the last.”

She hands the napkins and you try to clean up as best as you can.

“Was it a good fuck?” the stewardess asks.

“What?” Danielle asks, surprised by the stewardess’ blunt question.

“I’ve seen everything, honey. I’m as wet as I’ve ever been. After I’ve helped you out with the napkins, the least you can do is answer the question,” the stewardess explains.

“I-It was good, although it was a bit slow,” Danielle answers softly.

“And what about you?” the stewardess asks you.

“It’s always good as long I’m with her,” you answer.

“Oh dear,” the stewardess starts. “You might have found yourself a sweet lover, honey.”

After that she walks away. Danielle and you laugh at each other as you’re both as red as possible. Danielle moves back to her seat and leans against you. You put your arm around her and think about how much you love her.

“That was fun,” she whispers.

“It sure was.”

Danielle closes her eyes and soon drifts off into a blissful sleep. You close your eyes as well, but you can’t fall asleep. It doesn’t bother you though, since you can see Danielle sleeping peacefully with her head against you. A sight which you want to see every night. A sight which you will probably see every night.

Published 
Written by ilp99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors