Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping out a Classmate - Chapter 5

"You and Danielle pay a visit to the doctor"

4
0 Comments 0
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
You wake up the following morning with a strange feeling. Somehow your cock feels wet and warm. It also feels like something is bobbing up and down your shaft. As you open your eyes and look down you realise Danielle is sucking your cock.

“Morning,” she says.

“Morning,” you mumble. “Can’t get enough?”

Danielle smiles while continuing to suck your cock.

“Get your pussy over here, I’ll lick you.”

Danielle doesn’t move. She sees you’re a little surprised by that.

“This is me saying thank you. I just want you to enjoy this,” she answers.

You decide not to argue, although you’d like to taste her pussy juice right now. Danielle keeps sucking and you blame yourself for not waking up earlier to enjoy the entire show. It seems like she has been sucking you for quite a while, because you can already feel your cum boiling up. Danielle fondles your balls, which sets you off.

You blow your load into her warm mouth. Danielle eagerly swallows it all as she keeps bobbing up and down. After you’re done, she keeps sucking for a while to clean your cock. When she’s finished, she moves towards your head. She gives you little kisses on her way to your head. When she gets there, she kisses your cheek.

“I love you, Michael,” she says.

“I love you too,” you reply.

“Look, I’ve gotta go to the hospital today. We’ll go to school together and afterwards I’ll drop you off here, before going to the hospital myself, okay?”

“Sure. But don’t you want me to go with you?”

“I think I’d rather go alone,” Danielle says as she gets up.

Danielle walks into the bathroom to take her usual morning shower. You decide you don’t need one today and get up to prepare breakfast. Danielle takes a quick shower and when she returns, she is surprised to see the table all set.

“Ready for breakfast, beautiful?” you say as you pull back a chair for Danielle.

“Of course,” she answers as she sits down.

You sit down at the opposite end of the table and you both enjoy breakfast. Afterwards you dress appropriately and go to school.

At school you understand everything the teacher says, and the others don’t. You help Danielle and some others. You and Danielle perform some exercises together. You can tell she likes to be with you, but also that something else is on her mind. Since you have a lot of fun with Danielle, school doesn’t take very long for you.

You and Danielle get in the car and drive toward her place. She parks in front of the apartment, but seems hesitant.

“Do you really want me to stay here?” you ask.

“I don’t know,” Danielle whispers as you can see tears in her eyes.

“I’ll stay with you then.”

“Okay,” Danielle says as she drives away from her place. “Thank you.”

You drive towards the hospital, getting more nervous by the second. You enter the hospital and walk towards the wing where Danielle is supposed to be. You sit down in the waiting room and Danielle joins you, immediately leaning against you. You can see the fear in her eyes.

“I’m scared,” she whispers.

“Me too,” you answer, then realising that that’s not very helpful. “But we’ll get through this together.”

“What if there’s no getting through? What if there’s nothing they can do? Or maybe they still don’t know what it is…”

“Don’t…” you say, interrupting her. “Don’t say things like that.”

You both wait for a couple of minutes, before you hear the doctor ask for Danielle.

“Hi Danielle, how are you?” he asks.

“Fine,” she answers as she shakes the doc’s hand.

“I’m Michael,” you say as you shake his hand seconds later.

“Doctor Meyer,” he says.

The three of you walk into his office. He sits down behind a computer as you and Danielle sit down across from him.

“I’ll get straight to the point, Danielle,” she starts. “We think we know what the problem is.”

You and Danielle squeeze each others hands in relief, which the doctor spots.

“Please don’t get too enthusiastic. We’re not a 100% sure.”

“What’s the treatment?” you ask.

“A surgery should solve all your problems, but again, we’re not 100% sure,” Doctor Meyer explains.

“What are the risks?” Danielle asks.

“The surgery shouldn’t be a problem, it’s a very easy procedure,” the doc tells you. “But if we’re wrong, we’ve wasted time, energy and money on a useless surgery.”

“Is there any way to be sure before doing the procedure?” Danielle asks.

TamaraFuentes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TamaraFuentes



“No. well, yes, but we usually know what we’re dealing with after some tests.”

“Can’t you do them?” you ask.

“We’ve done all of them already. Twice. But every time the results are inconclusive.”

“So it’s our decision whether or not to do this surgery?” Danielle asks.

“It’s your decision, yes,” he replies, nodding at Danielle to make sure she knows that it’s her decision.

“What would you advise?” she asks.

“If I were you, I’d do the procedure,” the doc starts. “There’s no risk, but we might solve all your recent health problems.”

“Alright,” Danielle says as she looks at you. “We’ll do the surgery.”

“Great. When are you available? The sooner the better, obviously.”

“I’ll change my plans, that’s not a problem. When can I come?”

“Next week?” the doc suggests.

“Sure,” Danielle answers. “Monday?”

“Yes, Monday would be fine. You’ll be operated on at 2 P.M. and you’ll have to stay for at least one night, but maybe for a bit longer,” the doc explains.

“Great! I’ll be here Monday around 1 P.M., would that be okay?” Danielle asks.

“Yes. Just report here like you always do and I’ll prepare you for the surgery,” the doc says.

“Alright, thank you so much!” Danielle says as she gets up.

You get up as well and thank the doctor. You and Danielle walk out of the office and walk out of the hospital. Just before you reach the car Danielle pulls you in for a hug.

“I love you, Michael,” she tells you.

“I love you too,” you say.

You both get in the car and drive home. You walk into the apartment and as you are about to ask Danielle what she wants to do, she pushes you against the wall and leans against you. You exchange a rough kiss before Danielle pulls up your shirt.

“I need you,” she moans. “I need you inside me.”

With some trouble you manage to lift up your hands to squeeze her breasts softly. Danielle laughs as you do this and lifts her own shirt up. Before she manages to take her shirt completely off, you unclasp her bra. In one move Danielle finishes putting off her shirt and losing her bra. Your cock is almost bursting through your trousers and starts to hurt.

Danielle unzips them as you do the same to her trousers. You both take your trousers off within seconds and her panties and your boxers soon follow. Danielle presses her naked body against yours, the feeling of her flesh against yours seems to add another inch to your erection. You look for a place where you can comfortably enjoy fucking Danielle, but she can’t wait that long.

“Fuck me right here,” she moans as she wraps her arms around your neck.

You move your hands to her ass and lift her up a little, squeezing her ass in the process. Danielle squeals as you do so. You lower Danielle on your cock and her wet pussy happily engulfs your cock. Another moan escapes Danielle’s mouth before she kisses you, penetrating your mouth with her tongue. As your tongues wrestle together, you start to move Danielle up and down your cock.

“Faster,” Danielle moans. “Harder,” she adds.

You pick up your pace and start to fuck her harder.

“Harder!” she yells, clearly feeling her orgasm approaching.

You start to move her up and down as fast as you can. Danielle adds more sensation by swinging her lower buddy slightly. You look at her tits, bouncing up and down shortly after the rest of her body. You move your head down and start sucking on one of them. Danielle moans louder than before and can’t restrain herself from doing so anymore. She moves her head to your shoulder and softly bites to muffle her moans.

You can still hear her muffled moans as they grow louder when she finally reaches her climax. She holds onto you like her life depends on it. Seeing the love of your life cum sets you off. You fill her pussy with your sperm. Your load is too big for her and cum, mixed with her juices, starts to drip from her pussy while you’re still shooting a couple of spurts of cum into her.

As the two of you come down from your orgasms, you don’t pull out. You hold each other while your cock is still buried inside Danielle’s pussy. After a couple of minutes of kissing, you pull out and let her stand on her feet again.

You kiss for another couple of minutes. You caress each others bodies while cum still drips from Danielle’s well used love tunnel. Finally you let go of each other.

“That was great,” Danielle says.

“I agree,” you laugh.

“Just look at all the furniture and rooms, Michael,” Danielle says. “We’re going to use every single one of them to fuck.”

You both laugh and walk into the shower. While you clean Danielle’s stunning body, you think about today’s events. Danielle will probably be fine after the surgery and she seems keen to fuck you as much as possible. There’s only one word to describe your life now; good. Life is good.

Published 
Written by ilp99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors