Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Fuck Doll. Part 2

"I loved every minute of it"

43
18 Comments 18
14.2k Views 14.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words
When Frank emerged from the bathroom, I was still recovering. Covered in sweat and still panting a little, I needed a break. Frank didn't see it that way. While I was still lying on the bed, he grabbed my ankles and pulled me across the bed. He was in full donation mode. He grabbed me by the hair and looked at me.

"From now on you'll call me sir," he said. "Is that understood?"

"Yes sir," I replied in a submissive voice.

"Get me hard again!" he demanded.

"Yes Sir," I said.

He stood up next to the bed while I lay across it on my belly. His large cock was dangling in front of me.

"Suck it!' he demanded.

I put his cock in mouth, grabbed it with both hands and slowly sucked it. He put his hands behind my head and began pushing. I gagged as I put my hands on his ass cheeks and power sucked him. I only blew him for about a minute when he told me to get onto bed and lie on my back. He straddled my upper body and put his cock between my tits. I wrapped my tits around it. I was a bit nervous, I prefer that a man not cum on my face, but I am willing to do it if the moment is right.

Frank moaned lightly, and I watched his hard cock slide between my tits. He tit fucked me for about two minutes, occasionally asking me to spit on his cock. I was engaged in a real dirty fuck session and was being treated like a slut. I was enjoying every second of it.

After a few moments, Frank got off of me and grabbed my ankles. He pushed my legs all the way back so that my feet were next to my head. He entered me roughly and, right from the start, began doing push ups on the bed. He went fast and made sure that I got every inch of his cock with each downward thrust. My headboard slammed against the wall and the bed bounced and squeaked beneath us. I though he was trying to drive me through the mattress. Then he grabbed both wrists, put them behind my head and went to town on my pussy.

"Bounce that ass slut," he said. "Bounce it off of the bed."

"Oh God..Frank," I moaned loudly.

"Take my cock!" he demanded.

I screamed, "Fuck me!"

He kept going, pile driving my body against the bed. I wasn't bouncing my ass, he was.

"Jesus Frank, you're killing me," I said.

He replied, "You love it, don't you slut?"

"Yes sir," I said.

"Tell me you love it!" he demanded.

"I love it," I replied.

"Love what whore?" he said.

"You fucking me," I said.

Frank grabbed my waist and picked me up. He stood up and put just my head and shoulders on the floor. Gravity must have taken over because his cock felt like it was going even deeper inside of me. He was going fast and had a tight grip on my waist. At one point my shoulders would briefly leave the floor, like he was picking me up and dropping me. My neck strained as I watched him pound the shit out of me. I could barely breath, and my body stiffened. I began to convulse.

"Frank, baby," I said loudly."I'm gonna.. I'm gonna squirt."

"Cum, slut!" he demanded.

My body shook, my eyes widened and my mouth opened as I watched two streams of liquid shoot out of my pussy and land on my body. I had just cum on myself. The smell of sweaty bodies and sex filled the room.
I had never had an orgasm like that before, and Frank wasn't finished.

Before I could even recover, he literally picked me up and threw me on the bed like a rag doll. I was still panting and shaking when he flipped me onto my stomach. He yanked my hips up and put two pillows under me.

"Open your legs," he said.

I must not have opened them wide enough, because I felt the sting of his strong hand strike my ass.

"Open your fucking legs!" he demanded.

He put both of his hands on the center of my back and held my upper body down. He entered me so quickly that my body moved. He proceeded to relentlessly hammer away at me for what seemed like five or ten minutes.

I began chanting in a squeaking voice. "Fuck me... fuck me."

"You like it, bitch?" he replied.

"Oh God, please, fuck me," I screamed. "Please!"

Frank was tearing me up. Two more thunderous orgasms shuttered through my body. I was light headed, couldn't think straight and put together a coherent sentence. The loudest skin slapping I've ever heard rang in my ears. I realized that it was coming from me. I was mumbling gibberish the whole time, while he called me the dirtiest names in the book. He was literally fucking my brains out. I was his fuck doll. His dirty, slutty fuck doll.

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard him begin to grunt. He was getting close. I assumed that he was going to cum inside of me again when he grabbed my hair.

"Turn around," he said as he pulled out of me. "Open your mouth."

I watched with my mouth open as Frank stroked his cock. After about ten seconds, I saw the hole in the tip of his cock widen. He grunted loudly as the first stream of cum hit the back of my throat. The second and third weren't as accurate. They ended up on my chin and cheek.

After he finished emptying his balls on my face, he pushed me aside and went to the bathroom.

Cur1ySue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cur1ySue

When he emerged, I was lying on my bed in a fetal position, looking at him.

"No more," I said, "Please, Frank, no more."

I meant it halfheartedly, if he had wanted to continue I would have let him. He crawled on the bed next to me. He was over his domination mode. Suddenly the nice gentle man I had met re-emerged.

"Are you all right?" he asked.

"Yes," I whimpered.

Frank then held me for about ten minutes as I periodically shook. I needed to regain my composure, to recover. Finally I looked at him.

"That was amazing." I said.

He replied, "I didn't over do it, did I?"

"God no," I said.

I had just received the roughest, dirtiest and best fuck of my life. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself. My hair was soaked, my body was covered with sweat and my cum and my face was covered with his. I felt like a cheap whore and was treated like one. I had enjoyed every second of it too. I was like a giddy little high school girl. I saw Frank sitting on the bed, with his back against the headboard and his huge cock lying on the bed.

"How long can you stay?" I asked.

"Another half hour or so, I need to get up early," he replied."Why?"

"Let's see if we can get a third out of you," I said.

"I thought that you said you were done," he said.

"I am," I replied, "but you're not."

He asked, "What do you want to do?"

"What I do best", I replied. "Now just lie back and enjoy it."

I got my bottle of baby oil, climbed on the bed and poured it on his cock. I straddled him and rubbed my tits against his cock until he was semi hard. I grabbed it and started licking the shaft. Frank was looking at me the whole time. I can imagine what he must have been thinking. Here's this woman he just fucked the life out of, covered in sweat and cum, and now she wants more.

It took a little longer than normal for him to get hard. He had already cum twice, so I wasn't shocked. Once he did, he was like putty in my hands. I sat down and straddled his thighs. I used both hands and stroked him gently. The girth of his cock filled my hands and he was rock hard again. I was impressed. He wasn't some young college kid, he was around my age. I wondered how much he had left in him.

"Nice cock," I said as I stroked gently.

He watched as I picked up the pace and the sound of sloshing baby oil could be heard. I could feel his cock throbbing in my hand as I stroked faster and faster.

"Cum for me," I said.

About thirty seconds later, Frank emptied his balls for the third time. Not as powerfully as first two, but a lot of cum exited his cock. After that, we sat and talked for about ten minutes. Frank stated that he really had to leave. I told him to shower first, then I would follow while he got dressed. When I exited the shower, I put on a robe and walked him to the door. He gave me a passionate kiss and I watched him drive away.

I was exhausted and needed sleep, but my sheets were soaked. So I took them off and threw an old comforter on the bed. I had to move the bed back into position. I actually moved about three inches away from the wall. My bed has a flat wooden headboard that's straight along the top. As I moved the bed, I noticed a thin line on the wall parallel to the top of the headboard. It was a small indentation and in a few spots, the paint was gone. Frank and I put a dent in my bedroom wall. I crawled into bed and slept like a baby.

I woke up later than I wanted. My kids were coming home in a few hours and I had errands to run. I spent all morning thinking about night before. I've had longer sessions and dirtier sessions but never one as intense. Before I went home, I stopped by Debbie's house. It was one o'clock in the afternoon and they were both still hung over and in their sleep clothes. I asked them how the night went.

"Mom had fun," Krista said with a smirk. "She had the poor kid screaming this morning."

"I made the little fuck cum four times," Deb said. "When he left this morning, he could barely walk."

All three of us laughed.

"There were some fucked up noises coming from your room too," Deb said, looking at Krista.

"Have you two slept yet?" I asked.

Krista's date left early, but Joey stayed until this morning. Apparently, Deb kept him up most of the night. When I told them about my night, they stunned me. Apparently Frank is a player. Krista said that three of her friends had fucked him in the past and that he had two kids from two different women. One of them, according to Deb, was a twenty three year old he met in a bar.

"Did he cum inside of you?" Krista asked.

When I told them that he did, they both shook their heads. Debbie told me to consider it a one night stand, because nobody really knows Franks number. I hadn't planned on seeing him again anyways, but one night stand or not, it was the best sex I've ever had.
Published 
Written by MotelMILF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments