Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His parents condo: day 1

"A girl finaly meets her dream guy, things get heated pretty quickly"

10
5 Comments 5
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I arrived at the station a little lost and confused. I wasn’t sure where to go or what to do. I stood there looking around till I heard “Conny! Conny, hey!” I turned around and there he was. The guy I have been waiting to meet for a long time. John waved his hand in the air as he practically ran towards me. I smiled the second he said my name. He stopped in front of me smiling. He had the cutest smile and his dimples were just adorable. I just wanted to jump on him so badly but decided to hold off on the tackling for now. We stood there looking in each other eyes for a second when he put out his arms for a hug. I dropped my snowboard bag and flung myself at him. His arms felt like home around me, strong but gentle. He picked up my bag, grabbed my hand and said “I’ll race you to the car.” He ran off without another word. I stood there smiling before chasing after him. Of course he won the race but only because I didn’t know where I was going. 
 
On the car ride to his house it was non-stop laughing and smiling. He always had a tendency to do that to me. I could never keep a straight face around him.

We got to his place and he brought me straight to his room. He set my stuff down on his floor, and looked at me with a huge grin on his face. I smiled back with a silly face. He made a few little jokes while cleaning his room a bit. I stood there feeling awkward and uncomfortable; I didn’t know what to do other then stand there and laugh. He finally sat down on the edge of his bed looked at his hands smiling. I sat next to him and looked into his amazing green eyes. I leaned into him touching his arm with mine. He smiled and I couldn’t help myself, I slowly moved closer and kissed him softly. For the first time since I got there, I felt comfortable, calm and almost relax. 

 He leaned in close and kissed me back. There was something strange creeping up inside me, a “warmth” I couldn’t explain. He slowly pushed me on to his bed and kissed me again, more deeply this time. The warm feeling grew and it wasn’t only in me, it was all around me, all around us. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly slid my tongue into his mouth to discover every part of him. If I was going to have it, I wanted it all. 

 His hands were finding ever bump and curve on my body as I saw him in a new light. I dragged him down on to his back and bridged my legs over his waist. I kissed him so passionately it surprised us both. I didn’t know I could do that. That’s when I realized how much I really liked him. I mean I knew I liked him a lot before I saw him in person but, seeing him now, with care in his eyes, made me see the amazing guy I have been waiting for. 

 I slid my hands under his shirt when his brother walked in, “John, I need the…” he said and trailed off when he saw me on top of his younger brother. I got off of John as fast as I could and stumbled to sit on the bed. I was blushing like crazy, my cheeks were bright red.

 “I’ll leave you guys be.” He smiled at us and closed the door to johns room slowly. 

 We got ready to go to bed. I was lying in his bed waiting for John to join me. He slipped in next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I leaned my head on him and smiled.
 
Before I fell asleep in his arms, he kissed on the forehead and said, “Goodnight Conny.” His voice was so relaxing I fell asleep in no time.

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

It was one of the best nights ever. We cuddled all night. 

 When I woke up the first thing I saw were John’s sexy, greens eyes staring right at me. I giggled and looked away. I looked back at him still smiling. He ran his hand over my cheek as I blushed.

“Conny?” he said with a loving sound to his voice. I loved when he said my name. There was something about the way he said it made me melt.

“How did you sleep?” he asked curiously.
 
I replied while smiling, “That’s the best sleep I have had in a very long time. There’s something about being with you that makes me so relaxed, I sleep so well knowing your right there.”
 
He smiled and said, “Let’s get up. We have a long day ahead of us.” I looked at him confused.
 
“We do?” I asked.

 He got up and said, “Let’s go lazy bum.” I slowly slipped out of his bed and put on my roots sweat pants and a baggy t-shirt. I was not in any mood to get dressed. I followed him downstairs where his parents finally told me where we were going. They had rented a condo in Stratton but none of their family could make it. John and I were the only ones. 

 They sent us on our way early in the morning on a train to Stratton. We finally sat down after a long wait to get on the train. I curled up next to him and put my knees to my chest. Ever since I got there I couldn’t stop smiling. He put his arm around me and hugged me tight. It was a five hour train ride to where we were heading and I didn’t think I could last another minute without kissing him again. I looked up at him and gazed in to his eyes. I leaned close to him and kissed him ever so slightly. He pushed me on to my back and kissed me with such passion the warm feeling came back. His hand ran up and down my thigh as we lay there kissing. It got closer and closer to my pussy that was pulsing slowly. His hand grazed over it and made me breathe deep.

I took his hand in mine and said, “Can’t wait to get to the condo.” He smiled and we sat there cuddling till the train finally stopped. 
 
We got to the condo and the first thing I did was drop my bag and jump at John. He held me tight and kissed me gently. We waddled over to the bed and fell together. The warmth engulfed me in seconds. I grabbed his shirt and roughly pulled it over his head. He smiled and untied the knot in my sweat pants. I kicked off my pants to show my blue, lace underwear. I grabbed his arms and pushed him on his back. I once again got on top of him, but this time without any fear of his brother walking in. I pushed his pants off in one swift motion to reveal, his purple, silky boxers. I rubbed his dick that was already hard for me. His boxers came off in no time. I kissed my way down his body to his dick where I slowly kissed the head. I stroked his dick slowly and sucked on it gently, while my tongue messaged it. His hand was on my head as I gave him the best blowjob I could. His pleasure was mine. He moaned in pleasure as I kept up what I was doing. He came on my hand and moaned my name. I smiled, kissed him and cuddled up to him. 

 I knew this was the start of a good trip. I finally met the guy of my dreams, pleased him and got to have an amazing five days with him.
Published 
Written by alice_puppet22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments