Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Touch

"All it ever takes one touch for it to begin..."

28
4 Comments 4
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words

"I'm going to touch you," he said to me.

I could feel my whole body react to those five little words. His voice sounded pleasant in my ear, barely more than a whisper, but still so deep. I don't think that he meant to be overheard by the other people standing nearby. His voice was the only thing that has touched me, he has kept his hands to himself. Although his hands didn't reach out for me, his body radiated a heat that I could feel. The smell of his cologne was filling my nostrils. I was sure he only wore it to make himself more desirable to the women he would meet tonight, but not overpowering. Unlike his statement.

It was a statement. Not a question or request to touch me. Just a statement from him, about what would, without a doubt, happen to me that night. How far would he go in touching me? How will he touch me? Who would know that he was doing it? When would he begin? All of these questions started flooding my mind, but I never asked because I knew that he wasn't going to give me any answers. He was walking away, to the other side of the room.

I waited for him to make eye contact. To confirm what I had heard. My breathing had quickened in that moment of his passing. Realizing that I had been holding it, I slowly exhaled. He continued to move away only stopping to say hello to someone who had come into the room. I waited for him to turn around. To look at me. But then I realized that looking wasn't what he was going to do. Touching is what he said, not looking.

I released the tight grip I was holding on my glass. Raising it to my lips, I began to drink the cool liquid inside. The champagne bubbles were floating to the surface and tickling the roof of my mouth.

My friend caught my eye and gave a little nod. "Doing ok?" she mouthed to me. I simply nodded. Judging by the way she was looking at me I could tell she didn't see him talking to me.

I slid off of the stool I had been sitting on. Had it not been under my butt, I'm sure that I would have crumbled to the ground from my legs feeling weak from him walking by. My glass was nearly gone. I felt steadier, and sure of myself, so I got down and crossed over to the table of food.

Something to eat was what I need now. Perhaps a few bites of something will help the butterflies flying around in my stomach after seeing him. Besides, I was feeling a bit lightheaded all of a sudden. It must be this wine I looked down at the glass. Draining it, I placed it aside and grabbed a plate.

It would be my last glass of the night, my only glass in fact. I didn't like to drink at these things it made my head foggy and made me dizzy. It was harder to stay focused. I always want to retain my senses and my control, in groups like this. But I had just lost that. His declaration of intention had drained all but my ability to stay upright. I planned on getting it back.

The strawberry I had on my plate felt plump under my finger and thumb. I squeezed it slightly. Its flesh firm and yet yielding. I lifted it to my mouth and bit into it the juice floating down over my lip and chin. I leaned forward to catch it with my napkin, not wanting to stain my shirt. The sweet fruit playing on my tongue made me wonder if he is planning to touch me with his mouth or hand.

The thoughts of how he might do this, once again began to float in my mind's eye. The idea of him touching. I gave into my mind and closed my eyes for just a minute, imagining. His soft, tender, and questioning fingers. They would barely notice the feel of the fabric of my skirt, as they glided along the roundness of my ass cheeks. I heard a small moan.

I shook my head, as my eyes flew open. Who was having sex already, I wondered? Quickly I remembered it was my own body, giving voice to what my brain was conjuring. I swallowed the rest of the berry and hurriedly picked out a few more strawberries, piling them on my plate. My heart was racing again and I drew in a few long breaths to slow its pace.

I found my seat occupied now by a very leggy redhead. Looking around I chose another seat, instead. I didn't feel the need to engage in small talk over whose seat it had been. Deciding to keep the conversation in my own mind for now, the current discussion being a debate. What was the best course of action between allowing this man to perform his desire, or not. This was not something I had sought out to play with before. Nor was it the first time it had happened either. Before it was the shock of allowing, taking over from disallowing. Now it was a toss between that allowing and the wanting. The need between my legs made itself known more as each minute passed.

Nibbling on a strawberry I studied him more. He wasn't the tallest man in the room, but he wasn't the shortest either. I liked how his hair brushed the back of his collar, the bits of grey blending into blonde matching his well-kept beard. It was a subtle mixture, unlike him. I continued to look him over, like prey. Or was he the predator? After all, I wasn't the one making a declaration of intention.

I let my mind replay our lengthy dialogue in my head. I wanted it, I decided. When the time came I would allow this guy, this predator, this prey, to lay a part of his body in direct contact with my own. The dam in my mind gave way to the images it had been piling up. I found myself tightening my ass, at the idea of the feathery caresses of my butt cheeks. The way his finger would slide along; following the seam down the back of my skirt. Tracing the seam of my body, knowing that he would know what would be underneath it.

I watched his back as he walked around the room. His hand at the small of a woman's back, or firmly shaking her husband's. Oh, the idea of that hand covering one, or both, of my breasts. His hand warmed my skin through the silk of my blouse. He would start flicking open the buttons, allowing direct contact with my honey-tanned skin. My nipples felt like rocks in my blouse. I didn't need to look down to know that they were visible to everyone who cared to see.

Would people be looking when this happens? Would he allow me some kind of privacy or make a show of my body's reaction to his touch? Would he let others see the control he has over me? The images in my mind making me causing me to squeeze my thighs together.

Once again I found myself sighing deeply. He was continuing his round of the room. He seemed to be able to read the people that he came in contact with. Knowing when to touch, and where. For some, it was higher up on an arm; or lower on a backside. Others maintained their distance to his touch, offering only a hand or none at all. Would he be just as good with my body's needs? Would he use the right amount of touch? Would he know just how to touch me? To make my body shudder in need. Or to explode with passion?

AdriaKarina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdriaKarina

I was anxious to find out. I stood up. Without meaning to, I mentally called out to him. He must have heard my silent plea because he turned his head to look in my direction at the same moment. His eyes never flinched as they looked over my body, studying it. I straightened my back, preparing myself for what came next. He spoke slightly to the person to his left but never pulled his gaze from mine. Eventually, his face softened into a knowing smile.

I smiled back and crossed the room to find a more private place where I could be alone. Finally finding a room that nobody was in I was able to take a deep breath, shaking with anticipation, want, need. Finally calm and steady, I turned to leave the room but realized I wasn't going anywhere, he followed me in and locked the door behind him.

He began walking around me, looking me up and down, not saying a word to me. Finally, after what felt like forever he took me by the hand and led me to the bed.

"Take off all of your clothes, lie down, and close your eyes. Do not open them or this will end and we will return to the party," he said in a deep raspy voice.

I did as I was told without hesitation. Knowing I had no idea what he had planned, my body was nervously shaking.

I was lying on the bed, naked, excited, wet, wanting, needing, desiring, and trusting.

The touch began on the side of my face. A gentle stroke down my jawline. Was he using his finger? A feather? His breath?

I could not determine what the sensation was caused from, other than it was a light caress that felt like a heavy weight of desire on her soul. I trembled as my body reacted to his touch, my pussy was wet and flowing.

I waited.

He was in total control and I was the prey, he was walking back and forth in front of his confine.

His touch remained gentle and slow. It was as if he was tasting my flesh through his finger, savoring each stroke as it would glide over my lips, down my nose, tracing my ear, and across my neck.

My back involuntarily arched as he traced the outside of each breast. I wanted to feel the firm grip of his strong hands cupping my exposed mounds. She wanted to feel the pinch and pull as each nipple was squeezed and stretched between his finger and thumb.

The lightness of his touch did not end.

I knew my nipples were firm and hard. I knew my aerolas were puckered and waiting to be sucked into his hot and wet mouth.

But, he was in total control.

His finger followed every curve of my body. I had no feelings of shame or self-consciousness with him. He had told me over and over that he loved and wanted my body. Every curve, every scar, and every part. I believed him and gave him what he wanted. I gave myself over to him.

I knew he was teasing me when he drug his finger down my tummy, circled my belly button, ran it along the top of my pubic area then down the top of my leg.

My slight thrusts were more than hinting that I was ready for his finger to explore my wetness. He knew how to read my slightest movements and give me what I wanted without saying a word. There were times he did not realize I wanted what was he was giving me until the orgasm surprisingly surfaced and threw me into a world of erotic bliss.

When he ran his finger down the top of my leg and across the top of my foot, U knew he was teasing me now.

I opened my legs for him as tried to attempt to lure him into giving me more than a touch.

He was a master.

His touch travelled up my other leg and outlined my pubic area once again.

I was trimmed and had what some would call a landing strip. Oh, how I wanted him to touch me more.

His finger started at the bud and he allowed it to add more pressure as I arched my back again and pushed harder against his finger.

The circling of my clit and then rubbing it on the right side caused me to grip the bed with both hands as an orgasm slowly rose and exploded without warning. I loved seeing how my body and movements caused him to rub my clit harder and faster. I yearned for the moment when he would be moaning and buried deep inside me.

I did not know that he was studying me each time we played in front of one another. He studied me so that when he touched me, he knew what I liked. He would know how to touch me so I would be pleased.

He never disappointed.

I lifted my legs and opened them wide. His finger slid in, curled, and reached my "yummy spot". He had named my g-spot my "yummy spot" because of all the yummy noises I made when it was stimulated.

My moans and cries filled the stillness of the room as he pleasured me. His groans and moans of pleasing accompanied to form a duet of ecstasy.

My feet rested on the bed as he withdrew his finger and positioned his body between my legs.

He leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Open your eyes babydoll."

I obeyed.

He saw the smile form on my face as his head entered my wet lips.

I saw the animal appear in his eyes as I dug my fingers into his back. As soon as I saw the animal in him arise I knew he would not be holding back. He grabbed my legs, placed them over his shoulders, and began slamming his cock deep inside me. He began moaning and fucking me harder before slamming into me one more time, he let out a loud moan as I felt him explode inside me. He collapsed on top of me, waiting for his breathing to return to normal before he got up, put himself back in his pants, and walked to the door. With his hand on the doorknob, he smiled, walked back to where I was, bent down to kiss my lips, and picked up my panties and put them in his pocket.

"Get dressed, we really need to return to the guests," he said as I stood to get dressed.

He moved in closer now and in a hushed whisper said, "The rest of the evening, every step you take, every time you move or sit down, you will feel me inside you. You will never forget tonight."

We both smiled as we walked out back to our guests as if we had been with them the whole time.

Published 
Written by Hornsnhalo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments