Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hooking Up with an Online Friend - Pt I

"A date with an online friend leads to an incredible night"

10
2 Comments 2
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I had known Lisa from our online chats. We had met on a personals site, emailed, chatted, talked on the phone, and even met in person a few times. The relationship had been very platonic other than a goodbye kiss the first time we met in person. I finally got up the nerve to ask her out on a date, and she agreed to meet up after she finished work.

We met at a local bar-restaurant for dinner and a few drinks. We had started with the drinks first to loosen up our nerves. We both had gone through some serious breakups recently and were slow to get back into the dating game. Lisa was beautiful. She was in her mid thirties, had long, straight blond hair, medium-sized breasts, a nicely curved ass, and incredible pale blue eyes. She had a very seductive voice and wonderful laugh.

We spent the first part of dinner catching up with each other, talking about work, and other typical things. I stopped at three beers, knowing my limit and the fact that I needed to drive home sober. She continued downing hers, saying she had not been able to let loose and have fun much lately. We shared a dinner, and continued our conversation. I kept finding myself drawn to those blue eyes almost like they were magnets. I was enjoying the evening, and it seemed she was, as well.

The conversation began to get a little sexual. We had done some flirting in our online chats, but having such a conversation in person was a little different. We started by talking about our current lack of love lives, and what really bugged us about previously relationships. We started putting out feelers in terms of what type of behavior was okay and what was perverted.

We were laughing at each other's stories and having a fun time. Lisa stood up to go use the ladies room. She stopped by my chair, leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. She asked if we could go back to my place for awhile so she could sober up and we could get out of the noisy bar. I said that would be fine, and flagged down the waitress for the bill.

I led her out to my car, opened the door for her, and drove back to my apartment. I luckily had dropped my twelve-year-old off at a friend's for the night, and also was glad that I cleaned up the place before I headed out for the night. We went inside and I gave her a brief tour of the downstairs. We sat on the couch, and I put on some music. I asked if she wanted to watch a movie, and she said not especially. She just wanted to sit on the couch and talk some more.

We continued our conversation with the music playing in the background. A nice slow song came on and she asked if we could dance. I placed my arms around her and said sure. We swayed to the music, looking into each other's eyes, and held each other close. At the end of the song, we kissed softly again.

She said she was still feeling buzzed, and thanked me for not taking advantage of her. She then said she needed a favor. She was still too buzzed to drive, and asked if she could spend the night. I told her that would be fine with me, and promised to be a gentleman. I took her upstairs to my bedroom and showed her where the bathroom was.

I gathered up a pillow and one of my blankets and was going to head to the couch. She stopped me and asked where I was going. I told her, and she said that she was not going to have me sleep on the couch. She trusted me to share my bed with her. I asked her if she needed anything to sleep in, and offered one of my t-shirts. She told me that she always sleeps in the nude, and asked if I would be okay with that. I laughed and said that I slept the same way, and that it was okay with me if it was okay with her.

She went into the bathroom to wash up, and I proceeded to turn down the covers and crawl into bed. I heard the bathroom door open and then saw her hand reach inside the room and turn off the light. I then saw the outline of her naked body walk across the floor to the bed. She giggled before she hopped into bed and pulled up the covers. The chilliness of the cool bed led her to cuddle up next to my naked body. She hugged the side of my body, and I felt her breasts press against me.
 
Her nipples were hard from the cold, and I could feel goosebumps on her skin. She rested her head against my shoulder and she kissed my cheek. I turned my head to her and looked into her eyes. We looked stares and before I knew it, I leaned in to kiss her. It was a gentle peck at first, but then it turned into a passionate kiss, with tongues wrapping around each other in our mouths. We both let our hands explore each others' bodies as we stayed locked in our kiss.
 
I massaged her breasts as she ran her fingers through my chest hair. She rubbed my arms as I ran my hands over her stomach. I broke our kiss to start kissing her neck and began moving my lips downward. I kissed in between her beautiful tits. They were a solid C cup with puffy areolas and perky little nipples.
 
I moved up to one of those nips and playfully licked it, feeling her body tense up.

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

I sucked it into my mouth and held it there for a few seconds. My hand reached over and began rubbing her other breast and pinching its nipples. I took turns on each breasts, spending a few minutes on each.

I then looked into her eyes as I began moving down her body. I kissed her stomach and around her navel and I could begin to sense the wetness below. I moved down further and gently kissed the inside of her thighs. I could feel the heat coming from her pussy and moved towards it. She was completely shaved and I could see the moisture from her juices on the outside of those tasty lips.
 
I was so hungry for her that I dove right into it. I licked her outer lips like there was no tomorrow. Her juices were pouring out of her, so it kept me busy trying to drink all of them in.
 
I found her swollen clit and popped it into my mouth. Once my lips closed around her button, her body convulsed. Her back arched, she let out a loud moan, and she placed her hands on the back of my head and pressed me harder into her crotch. I sucked on that swollen clit as I gripped it tightly between my lips. My tongue flicked on it as I sucked and her breathing picked up quickly. She was panting and moaning louder as her hands pressed me further into her pussy.

She put her legs around my upper back and announced she was going to cum, letting the "m" in cum last for several seconds. I felt her thrust her pelvis up towards my mouth and she let go a scream that I am sure woke my neighbors.
 
I could feel her body shake as more and more juices came streaming out of her. I held on to her clip for several seconds and continued lightly sucking on it. Once the first wave of orgasm came to a close, I began sucking on it again, harder. I inserted a finger into her sopping wet pussy and felt another shiver go through her. She begged me to stop, but I held on. Within seconds she unleashed another orgasm, this one more powerful than the first. And once that one stopped,

I slowly let go of my grip, giving her super-sensitive clit a few more licks before glancing up at her. My face was covered in her juices, and a wicked grin spread over my face. She was able to muster up a weak smile and she ran her fingers through my hair.
 
I came back up from her pussy and looked her in the face. She smelled my lips and breath, and gently licked her leftover juices from me. I kissed her and let her taste her more of her honey as she sucked on my tongue to get as much as she could.

She laid back and sighed and let out a giggle. She told me that it had been a long time since she had her pussy eaten that way...by a guy. She turned over and looked at me and told me that her last few lovers had been women, and that while I was good, she said women were the best pussy eaters; but I did have potential. She noticed the somewhat puzzled look on my face after hearing the lesbian comment and laughed. She told me not to worry. She said that it had been awhile since she had cock and was craving one tonight.

She reached down and grabbed my dick in her hand and rubbed it to start my erection process. She cupped my balls and then proceeded to stroke my growing cock. She looked at me and asked if she could return the favor. Now I will always be a gentleman and respect a lady's wish, and she lowered herself down to my ever-growing cock. She popped my head into her mouth and she sucked on the tip. When my cock slid all the way into her hungry mouth, I let out a moan.

She took my six and a half inches so quickly and with little effort on her part. I could tell she knew how to deep throat, and started bobbing her head rapidly over my swollen member. Her pace was remarkable as she expertly took my cock all the way in. She would occasionally stop at the base of my cock and let it touch her throat. I could feel I was getting ready to shoot and warned her. She stopped sucking for a second to look me in the eye and smile. She resumed her quick pace as I got closer to cumming.

As if by memory, she pulled my cock from her mouth as I shot my first gusher of fluid. She then popped my pulsating cock back into her mouth and swallowed up my cum. I was going crazy from the sensation as she licked my sensitive head and enticed even more cum from my balls. She rubbed my cum soaked cock against her lips and chin.
 
I had not had that great of a blow job in a long time, and I could do nothing more than sigh. She giggled again and brought herself up to my face. She wiped the cum from her lips and gently kissed me. I could taste the remains of my semen on her lips. We withdrew from each other's lips and just looked at each other.

The night was just getting under way...

Published 
Written by Dazzleme04769
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments