Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Imagining Haleigh

"...she bends her leg and reaches for her right sock and pulls it off..."

8
4 Comments 4
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I always enjoy visiting my local old-time drug store. The vintage apothecary items on display is a vast impression of what medicine used to be and shows just how far generations have come in the medical field. It also has that vintage scent; the scent of old mothy antiqueness that gives off the many years it has served the public. It really is a very quaint establishment with very personable attendants; one in particular and I am quite happy to say, she is far from the vintage items on display! To tell the truth, she really is the reason I enjoy visiting.

Haleigh is a junior in nursing school at the local university where I am a professor. So, I really do not have to go far to see her since I run into her almost on a daily basis. Still, it is nice to see her at work at the drug store. It gives a different vibe. Haleigh gives off an aura that she does not even know she exudes. I know this is because she is as pure as the day that she was born. Let me explain.

Haleigh happens to be a preacher’s daughter, but she does not fit the category’s usual stereotype. She is the exact opposite of that persona. She is the more reserved and true virgin of the sense and whether she knows it or not, it truly shows. Haleigh stays true to her faith by not wearing pants. Instead, she wears skirts on her tall five feet ten inch frame that are long enough to show just the hint of leg at the bottom. It is enough to see the pale creamy tone of their silkiness peek out as she walks. Just that little bit of ivory skin showing between the skirt’s hem and the anklet socks peeking out from the dress loafers leaves a great deal to the imagination.

One never sees Haleigh in a tee shirt either. It is always a very nice blouse covering all the essentials with no hint of cleavage. Always prim and proper up top, Haleigh is very careful not to show any of the goods. Her light golden tresses are even long enough to flow over her small mounds hidden under the blouse. Even if she was not wearing a blouse, her hair would cover her breasts so they could not be seen. Haleigh just seemed to know how to cover herself in the most modest of ways.

As much as Haleigh dresses the true preacher’s daughter part, her dead giveaway of her being one is her pure angelic face. One look at her as she smiles and one can tell that she is as pure as the day she was born. I am telling no lie with what I say here. As I mentioned earlier, Haleigh does not even realize how much of a virgin aura she exudes. It is the type of aura that leaves much to the imagination to anyone who meets her, especially if you are a man. I am sure that some women have experienced this exact feeling though.

The images that run through my mind the moment I see Haleigh are of pure natural beauty. As she stands there, not knowing that I am imagining her body under the clothes she is wearing, makes me wonder if I am exactly right. I imagine her slipping off those flat soled shoes and placing them neatly beside each other under the foot of her bed. Haleigh then stands and begins either pulling or unbuttoning the blouse (depends on which I imagine her wearing) slowly off to reveal soft pale cream colored skin. Her creamy hue makes the teal colored bra holding her handful breasts, pop with a more vibrant teal coloration. I see her delicately removing her top and placing it gently on her bed, being careful not to wrinkle it. Then, with soft pink fingernails, she reaches to the curve of her hip and takes the zipper of her skirt. Slowly, Haleigh pulls it down and her skirt loosens enough to fall. Following the contours of her soft silky ivory legs, her skirt hits the floor and Haleigh gingerly picks it up and just like the blouse, places it gently on her bed. Now standing straight, her legs appear longer due to the high-cut matching teal panties that look almost painted on her body. In her anklet socked feet, she walks slowly over to the mirror and looks at her young college body. I see her smile as she likes what she sees.

When Haleigh turns back around, her left hand grabs the round bedpost to steady herself as she bends her leg and reaches for her right sock and pulls it off. Changing hands, she does the same to the left. This time she lets the socks lay crumpled on the carpet. I watch her wiggle her toes that are colored the same as her fingernails. She has very cute long toes that actually match her long fingers that she now uses to reach around her back to grasp her bra’s clasp. As she slides her fingers between her back and the elastic, Haleigh bends her left knee and curls her long toe into the plush carpet. The moment is so sensual as she unhooks her bra and slowly slips it off. Her back is turned to me as she leans over to place her bra neatly on the bed next to her other apparel. She flips her light golden long hair slightly as she stands straight and it falls between her shoulder blades. The strands land in line with her panties waistband where it hugs her creamy soft skin.

SofiaGodes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaGodes

Pausing a moment, Haleigh stands still and takes in the moment before she reaches to take off her high-cut panties. It is very apparent that she enjoys her body and being naked. I can tell that just by her bodily actions. Finally, Haleigh, with those beautiful hands and extended fingers, reaches for the elastic waistband of her teal colored undergarment and gently pulls down. Her body delicately bends as the fabric follows the contours of her long legs. Her pastel ivory bare ass, so round and firm, jiggled slightly as she kicked her underwear over to lay crumpled by her socks.

Haleigh took the moment to stand perfectly still letting her naked milky white body fill the room with warm beauty. Her delicate curves were highlighted by the light of the room and the way the light hit her body, her silhouette was projected nicely against the sky blue of her room. Then Haleigh turned around revealing such beautiful assets that looked so fragile they could shatter any moment.

Haleigh’s nipples, soft pink as they were, seemed even pinker against the pale creaminess of her skin. They were like butter mint candies that looked delicate enough to melt in your mouth. Her nipples were just so proportional to her breast size and with their delicate pastel pink surrounding, they seemed to blend in naturally into her soft ivory tone, almost totally disappearing around the edges. The sensual aspect of this beautiful act of nature, made the senses fill with erotic emotions.

Haleigh’s pure perfect innocence was closed tightly, only showing a delicate vertical line of flesh nicely folded in on itself. Smooth and softly refined, just enough of the mellow pink hue of what hid behind that line of perfection was visible. The puffy folds concealed what was inside elegantly until stimulation would part them. I imagined that Haleigh often ran a finger slowly through her ethereal heaven until it emerged with glistening dampness that only she experienced. Without a doubt, I could see Haleigh spreading herself open to reveal a delicate pastel pink pure lining covering her tight entrance while surrounded by the thinnest set of internal frills. Yes, Haleigh was as pure as pure could get.

Right now, I am sure some are thinking I am a dirty old professor as my thoughts are read. In some way, one could be right. However, I am not much older than Haleigh. I am only twenty-eight and while I am a man and see all these college girls on campus every day, I do not consider, even at the remote chances, of getting with any of them. I have no desire to do so.

That is why we all have an imagination. The imagination is a wonderful thing and is very useful in rendering what we cannot want. So, it is okay to use mental images and daydream a little. Imagination is just another part of reality we use to make the inevitable seem real. Imagining Haleigh is my inevitable where my imagination makes her reality. Every time I visit my local old-time drug store and see Haleigh standing behind the cash register, I thank God for my imagination and smile.

 

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments