Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kate's Enchanted Desires

"Kate's excitement to explore her sexual desires leaves her tantalised and wanting more!"

14
10 Comments 10
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Kate’s finger hovered hesitantly over the mousepad of her dated laptop. As she closed her eyes and sucked in a deep breath, she swiftly clicked down on the button. Just like that, her tantalising order of erotic goodies disappeared from her screen, shot though the invisible depths of the internet and promptly delivered to the “Enchanting Desires” warehouse.

As Kate looked back over the items she had just purchased for her upcoming anniversary with her boyfriend Cameron, she couldn’t help but feel a little giddy. Kate had always lived a pretty sheltered life. It was not like she had been confined to the family home or anything, but growing up on the family property in outback Australia, there was not a whole lot of trouble that she could get into. As Kate grew up, she loved the wide open space, and country style living – but as she grew into adulthood, she became more and more curious about the wide world of sexual pleasures. This curiosity was, for many years, in a duel against shy, awkward nature and limited options for sexual exploration. It was only when Kate met Cameron at a nearby Rodeo, and love blossomed between them, that the doors parted way to reveal a whole new world of sexual ecstasy.

Snapping back to reality, Kate closed the lid of her laptop, and decided she better get ready for bed. After brushing her teeth and weaving her long sun-kissed hair into a loose braid, she draped it over her tan shoulder and wandered over to her window. As she had done each night since she was thirteen, she unlatched her window, leaned out and said goodnight to Eclipse – her rodeo horse and best friend for the past nine years. The rush of cool air when opening the window, the animal's moonlight eyes meeting hers, it was a calming ritual.

As Kate slipped in between her silky red sheets, it was not long until her imagination had taken her away to a familiar place. Without warning, Kate found herself in a world of her own – all alone with her imagination. Her mind was abuzz imagining all the excitement, desire and, hopefully, sure-fire ecstasy that would be unleashed during her upcoming anniversary getaway to the Mountains, in a couple weeks.

Slipping deeper and deeper into her imagination, Kate began envisioning the awe that would spread over Cameron’s face as she pulled each toy and erotic game out of her bag, and showed them to him. First, Kate pulled out and showcased the items one by one, starting with a sexy card game full of all sorts of saucy questions and challenges, followed by a tube of cherry flavoured lube, a small clitoral vibrator and finally – the item Kate was most excited about – a textured cock sleeve!

Kate could almost see Cameron’s eyes growing wider, and jaw becoming slacker, with each subsequent item. In her mind’s eye, Kate let out a giggle and thought, “If his jaw gets any lower, it is going to hit the nice, solid pole tenting up his pants!”

After each item was displayed, Kate stole a glance at Cameron’s face. He was still. Unreadable. Perhaps in complete shock? Kate felt a twinge in her stomach, and her mind began to race wondering whether she had pushed it too far with the surprise... with the items. It was then that she saw Cameron’s smoky grey, smouldering eyes change. He had always had very emotive eyes, and this time, they were screaming desire.

Pure lust and craving was written all over his face as he lurched forward, placing one hand on the side of Kate’s face, and the other on the small of her back as he guided her backwards onto the bed and positioned himself on top of her.

Something about the items and all their implications seemed to awaken something inside of him, something primal that has always been there, perhaps only needing to be coaxed out.

Entwined in a passionate embrace, the two fervently kissed for what felt like an eternity. Kate felt Cameron’s hard cock prodding against her upper thighs, and at that moment, it felt harder than his oversized metal belt buckle, pressing into her abdomen.

Cameron slowly peeled Kate’s clothes off, and made love to her tanned, curvaceous body, kissing every square inch of the body he had come to know and love. Cameron blindly fumbled around on the bed in an attempt to locate any of the new items that he could get his hands on. Cameron’s hand collided with and grasped the tube of cherry lube. Bringing it towards him, he unclipped the lid and squirted a little onto his finger before slowly applying it to Kate’s already swelling slit.

Kate jumped at the cool temperature of the lube, and again as the silence was broken by a chuckle from Cameron. Kate looked down to see what Cameron had laughed at, only to see Cameron’s lips part ways from their cheeky grin to state, “Well, you don’t need any more lube...but I might need gumboots soon!”

Kate blushed heavily, and looked awkwardly and apologetically at Cameron. Cameron realised that Kate had taken his comment as a bad thing, and reassured her that he found it sexy that she was so turned on. Cameron, after just moments of inhaling the sweet scent of cherry, could no longer hold out, and lowered his head to gently lap up the silky smooth gel coating Kate’s most intimate parts. As Cameron worked his magic, Kate began losing herself in the moment and found herself being driven wild. Kate’s hips rocked and gyrated against Cameron’s warm, salivating mouth, as her first orgasm took over and sent shock waves through her body.

CrystalHarris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalHarris

Cameron slowly made his way up, and planted a small, delicate kisses on Kate’s forehead as she descended from her climax. Kate looked deep into Cameron’s eyes as they shared a tender, loving kiss. Cameron slowly unfastened his belt and freed his straining cock as it throbbed and glistened with pre-cum from the performance Kate had just delivered. Eyes locked, burning with the intensity of the moment, Cameron slowly pushed forth his long, hard cock. Kate let out a small gasp, as her most intimate tunnel gave way and invited in the most welcomed intruder to her silky, warm depths.

Penetration after penetration, it felt like an eternity before Cameron slid out, and a cheeky smile graced his lips, lit only by the dull glow illuminating from the delicate crescent moon peeking out from between the thick, dark clouds.

As Cameron reinserted his thick rod, Kate noticed something was different. Different, and so, SO good! Cameron had slipped on the textured cock sleeve, and oh boy, could Kate feel the difference! Kate swore she could feel each nub and valley in the sleeve, as it rubbed against her inner walls, creating a delicious friction. The extra thickness and length on top of Cameron’s already well-endowed penis made this beautiful act even more enjoyable for Kate.

Kate was moaning loudly. As the pleasure built up inside her she continued to run her hands and fingernails lightly and lovingly over Cameron’s toned back. Kate felt like a pressure-cooker of pleasure and she did not know how much more she could take before her pleasure would combust, and send her soaring over the edge of ecstasy. And even though she wanted to cling to this blissful tension, she had to relinquish control and let it flood her.

Kate was not left wondering for long, as she reached the peak of another orgasm. The orgasm was so intense that her gentle embrace on Cameron’s back turned into firm clawing and grasping. Cameron felt Kate’s nails dig into his upper back, as he looked down and saw Kate’s face – her eyes were wide and her mouth gaping wide open as she convulsed with pleasure. With one last, powerful plunge, Cameron thrust with all his might and he also skyrocketed into pure pleasure as he expelled spurt after spurt of thick, warm cum into the tip of the sleeve.

Completely exhausted from their carnal lovemaking, Kate and Cameron shared a few small, loving kisses before they moved to lay close. As Cameron spooned Kate, the only movement emanated from the rise and fall of their chests, both still recovering from the peak of mutual climax. Kate and Cameron slipped peacefully off into the darkness.

Kate began to stir and after a few moments, she fluttered open her blurry eyes. It was still quite dark in her room, but she was alone – just like she had been when she drifted off to sleep a few hours earlier. It took her a few moments to gather her bearings. She rolled over to check the time displayed on her alarm clock, and realised that she still had another forty-five minutes until her alarm would sound to signal the start of her day.

As she rolled back over, she felt a strange feeling between her thighs. Kate lowered her hand, feeling between her soft, warm thighs. Moisture. Kate soon became aware that she was slick and very aroused.

Without thinking, Kate slipped her hand between her warm stomach and her panties, and crept her fingers down until she felt the radiating warmth between her legs. She parted her lips gently and found her engorged nub. It only took a few minutes of her teasing her clit before she was writhing on the bed and firmly biting down on her bottom lip to stifle her moans. Each pulse and contraction felt like fire between Kate’s legs, an unstoppable current humming, as she clutched at her bed sheets.

One powerful orgasm after another, shot through Kate’s body until she was completely exhausted. “Damn...” thought Kate, “if this is what these toys can do to me without even using them... I cannot wait for them to arrive!”

Kate, all hot and sweaty from the early morning exercise, made her way to her bathroom on shaky legs, with the intention to shower and freshen up before the day ahead. As Kate caught her reflection in the mirror, she noticed her flushed cheeks, and bright, beaming smile that could only be the result of the pure bliss she had just experienced. “Oh boy...” whispered Kate, “Cameron better buckle up...he is in for the ride of his life.”

The anniversary could not come quickly enough.

 

***********************************************************************

Thank you for reading my very first submitted story!

Please feel free to leave a comment below!

- LittleMissAus xx

 

 

Published 
Written by LittleMissAus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments