Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Keep Your Eyes Closed

30
17 Comments 17
10.5k Views 10.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It was just another quiet, muggy, spring evening alone in my apartment. The smell from my lavender candle lingered in the air as I put a movie into the DVD player. A comedy that night, I needed a good laugh after having a big fight with my boyfriend. I had just settled onto the couch when my phone vibrated. It was from my friend Cole; he lived in the unit that was directly across the courtyard from mine. When the blinds were open we could both see into each other’s apartment clear as day. His text said, “I see you! Cute PJs haha!” What a smartass I thought. I was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and a pair of my boyfriend’s workout shorts; they both hide my shape completely. I replied to his text, “Haha very funny Cole. At least I wear clothes.” Even though I didn’t mind that Cole rarely ever wore a shirt. He had a sexy six pack, bulky arms, and a firm chest. The shorts that he wore hung just right, the V at the bottom of his abdomen always made me melt.

My phone vibrated again with a reply, “Clothes just get in the way…trust me.”

I texted back, “What do you mean?”

He replied with, “Well you see if your sweatshirt was on and your wrists were tied…how would I get it off?”

I quickly typed, “What?!?”

I couldn’t believe what he just said; we had never talked that way before. When there was no response back I walked out onto my balcony and yelled over to Cole, “What the hell was that about?” It was silent. A couple minutes later there was a knock on the door. When I looked through the peep hole I saw it was Cole, shirtless and sexy! There was something hanging around his neck but I couldn’t tell what it was. I opened the door and could see the mysterious object clearly. It was a rope!

A wave of excitement flowed through my body that I was not expecting. He had just stood there like he knew he was going to have this effect on me. I thought to myself, “This is not going to be an ordinary night in.” Without saying a word Cole walked in, took off his sandals, set down the rope (acting like it wasn’t strange that he brought it over), and sat on my couch like he owned the place. He looked in my direction and I started walking over to him without even realizing I was moving; it was like he had total control over me. The movie was playing in the background when Cole told me I was going to play a game with him. I asked him what kind of game he wanted to play and he told me to go get a deck of cards. I went and retrieved them from my guest bedroom and said that I only know how to play Go Fish, Solitaire, and Kings Corners. He laughed and said, “Go Fish it is.” I thought this was an odd game for two adults to play but I didn’t care, playing cards with Cole was way better than spending the evening alone.

“Why don’t we make this interesting?” Cole stated.

“Sure. What do you have in mind?”

“With every correct guess the opposite person has to remove an article of clothing.”

“Yeah. Okay.” I said sarcastically.

“I’m serious.”

“Seriously Cole, you want to play strip Go Fish?”

“Well yeah. How else am I supposed to get you naked?” He said with a smirk on his face.

I thought he was joking and that he wouldn’t go through with it so I just agreed.

“Alright, do you have a 2?” Cole asked.

“Go Fish!” I replied. “Do you have a JACK?”

Unexpectantly Cole handed over his JACK, stood up and took off his shorts. My jaw dropped and I just stared him. There was Cole standing in my living room in only his black Hanes boxer-briefs. I could see the outline of his semi-hard cock. Although I couldn’t tell the length but I could tell that he was very thick. That wave of excitement hit me again and I felt my cheeks turn a rosey color. Cole noticed I was staring and began to laugh.

To break what I thought was an awkward moment I rolled my eyes and said, “Okay it’s your turn.”

He hit a lucky streak. I was down to my underwear in the next few turns. The tension between me and Cole had increased by the second. By this point we couldn’t stop staring at each other. His eyes kept going up and down my nearly naked body. He started at the top of my head and looked into my bright green eyes. Gradually his gaze went south pausing for a moment when he reached my round, perky, D cup breasts. I bit my lower lip and let out a slight moan thinking about how good it would feel to have his hands on me.

Cole leaned in close to me so his head was on the side of mine and whispered, “I want to do something, but you have to trust me.”

Feeling intoxicated by his warm breath on my neck I replied, “I trust you.”

“Okay. Good. Now close your eyes.”

I paused and asked, “Why?”

“Just please close them and keep them closed. The moment you open them everything will end and our lives go back to what they were. So please keep them shut.”

I didn’t fully understand what was going to happen but I at the time I didn’t care. I wanted Cole. I trusted Cole. I closed my eyes.

I felt the couch shift and knew he must have stood up. A few moments later he gently took my hand in his, told me to stand up, and started leading me somewhere. It only took about six steps before I felt the cool concrete beneath my feet. We were on the balcony and were both practically naked. I wanted to open my eyes so bad but I couldn’t. I didn’t want this to end. I light breeze past by which sent shivers through my body instantly causing my nipples to become hard. A second wave of shivers came when I felt Coles lips touch mine.

smilesusaan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilesusaan

Because I had my eyes shut all of my other senses seemed me heightened. Cole’s lips were soft and inviting, his cologne was drawing me further in, and his hands that were holding my head ever so slightly which made my pussy wet.

Cole whispered with a stern yet sweet voice to take off my panties and sit down with my arms above my head and wrists together. What was happening felt like it couldn’t be real but I followed my orders immediately. I sat on my bare bottom with my back leaning up against the cold, hard railing of my balcony. I felt the feeling of something being tied around my wrists. It was the rope and it was tied fairly tight, slightly digging in. When I tried to move my wrists there was resistance. The other end of the rope must have been tied to the railing of my balcony.

I was surprised that this outdoor, naked, bondage had turned me on. I felt a warm, wetness leak out of my pussy and onto the inside of my bare thighs. Feeling the warmth of Cole’s body get closer to mine as he bent down and whispered in my ear, “Just remember Paige, you are in control. If at any point you want this to stop just open your eyes. Once you open them everything will be over. Nod your head if you understand.” I nodded my head.

Up to this point Cole was calm and gentle but for the rest of our time on the balcony it was anything but, it was exciting and forceful.

Strong hands on my knees pulled them apart exposing me completely. I could smell the scent of my arousal coming from between my legs. I knew Cole could smell it too because I heard him take a deep inhale and a moan escaped his lips. He ran of his fingers up and down my pussy lips exciting me even more, my juices were really flowing now. With a sudden jolt his finger was deep inside my pussy, moving it in and out quickly. I let out a sudden scream and just kept saying it to myself, “Keep your eyes closed. Keep your eyes closed.” Then came more pressure in my pussy when he added another finger; still moving them in and out quickly. I was on the edge of orgasm when everything stopped for only a second. With his two fingers at a standstill inside of me, I felt sucking on my left breast while he twisted the nipple on my right. He began to wiggle his fingers that were inside me very rapidly and the amount of pleasure that flowed through my body was all consuming. My whole body shook. I had my first orgasm of the night. When I tried to move my arms the rope dug deeper into my wrists which seemed to cause an even more pleasurable feeling. I was moaning so loud I’m sure anyone within a few blocks could have heard me, but I didn’t care I just wanted my eyes to stay closed so this all would continue.

As I came down from my orgasm a soft, round tipped object pushed past my lips into my mouth. Cole’s fingers dug into the back of my head as he shoved his hips forward. I gagged as his thick, hard cock continued to hit the back of my throat. When Cole pulled out he gave me only a moment to catch my breath before pushing his shaft past my lips once again. I felt his cock start to pulsate as though he was about to release right there in the back of my throat, but he pulled out at the last second.

“Stand up!” Cole ordered.

When I did he shifted me so I was bent over with my bottom toward him and my arms out in front allowing me to stay balanced. In a split second I felt Cole’s cock stretch out my tight, dripping pussy. Over and over it moved in and out of me. All you could hear was the slapping of Cole’s balls against my ass as he entered me all the way in me and the grunting that made it through his clenched teeth. Once again I was on the edge of ecstasy. I squeezed my eyes to make sure they wouldn’t open when I let out a loud scream informing everyone within a mile radius that I was on orgasm number two. This one took over my whole body yet again. My arms gave way and my legs had become weak. I began to stumble when I felt hands securing my hips ensuring that I wouldn’t fall down. Through my orgasm Cole continued to pound my tight pussy with his hard, thick cock. Between the mugginess of the night, my moans, his grunting, and the cock hitting my sweet spot, everything was so hot and erotic. His cock was buried in my pussy when I felt it start to pulsate. I clenched my eyes because I knew what was about to happen and I didn’t want it to stop. Just the thought of it had brought me close to the edge yet again.

Once his load hit the back of my pussy I exploded into orgasm number three. This was the most intense one. It caused my body to crumble; my legs could no longer keep me up. Cole’s forceful thrusts repeated until my pussy was completely filled with his hot, creamy cum. With his cock still inside me I had knelt down into a slightly bent over position. I felt his body lean over me and he whispered in my ear for the last time that night, “When I say ‘go’ I want you to count to twenty and open your eyes. Like I promised once you open them everything will end and our lives go back to what they were. Nod your head if you understand.” I nodded my head. Seconds later Cole slid his now soft cock out of my sore pussy. I felt then rope being untied from around my wrists then I heard him walk back into my apartment and shuffle around. In a calm voice he said the word ‘okay’ and I began counting. It seemed like an eternity until I finally reached twenty. I opened my eyes and he was gone. I was naked and alone on my balcony. I just sat there for a few minutes replaying in my head the events that had just occurred. I looked over across the courtyard and saw that the lights in Cole’s apartment had turned on. I smiled and realized that this was a onetime, unordinary night that I will never forget.

Published 
Written by Bigbreasts22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments