Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly: A Surprising Blow Job And A Second Morning

"An amazing morning with my neighbour"

16
3 Comments 3
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"While this short story stands alone, I suggest that my earlier piece, A Walk, A Storm, A Fuck, is read first. <p> [ADVERT] </p> It gives a little more context."

In the days following that fantastic morning with her, I didn’t see Kelly. She didn’t walk at her usual time.  

However, she rarely left my thoughts. Like slides in a Powerpoint presentation, vignettes would run through my mind: Kelly running through the rain; Kelly bent over with the bare cheeks of her glorious ass visible; her urgency in that initial fuck in the kitchen, exploring her amazingly responsive body in her marital bed. When my wife and I fucked, Kelly’s face was before me. I’d recall the liquid lava lake of her cunt as I thrust in and the incredible feelings her mouth generated. I’d remember how she climaxed, each with a tell-tale, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, oh yeah!”

I hoped that morning was not a one-off encounter, but that was far from certain. When I had gone to leave, Kelly had sensed what I was about to say. She smiled and put her fingers to her lips. Nothing was said. As the days without seeing her turned into weeks, I wondered if it had just been a dream.  

Then, three weeks after our morning tryst, she reappeared. Dressed in shorts and a tee shirt, her legs bare, the swell of her breasts stretching her tee. She was walking opposite to me but smiled when she saw me. She crossed the road and fell into step beside me.

Our ensuing conversation was friendly but light—no mention of what we had done, no explanation of her absence. We could have been casual acquaintances. My cock didn’t think so, and I struggled to hide the increasing bulge. Kelly didn’t seem to notice; if she did, she did not comment. That is until our walk took us through a small park.

Suddenly, she grabbed my hand and pulled me off the path behind some bushes. Dropping to her knees on the grass, she looked up at me, smiled, and pulled my shorts and briefs down. My cock reared up in front of her face.

“Ooh, he remembers me!” she said with a saucy smile.

For a few moments, Kelly did nothing but smile. My cock twitched; the sight of her face only centimetres from it was incredibly erotic. I feared I’d climax before she touched me. 

Her hand came up to touch my balls. She let them rest in the curve of her palm and gently rolled them. I could only moan. She smiled up at me. Her fingers gave a gentle squeeze to my scrotum and then curled around the base of my throbbing cock pulling it towards her lips. Languidly, she licked up my shaft, her lips nibbling as they went. Reaching the head, she pulled back and kissed it softly before returning to the base to lick along the shaft again. This time, her licks were longer and harder. I groaned. Reaching the head, she swirled her tongue over it, probed the hole and then opened her lips. Slowly she sucked my cock head in, letting it slide over her tongue. As her lips passed the rim, she pressed them down and sucked, vibrating her tongue against the sensitive region behind my cock head. I could stand it no longer. I exploded in her mouth. Somehow, she managed to swallow while continuing her stimulation of what was now a very sensitive cock. A second stream of cum hit her throat. This time, she released me by pulling back slowly. With cum covering her lips, she smiled at me and licked her lips.

Rising, she said, “I know it’s not good form to blow and go, but I must. Are you, by any chance, free on Thursday?”

Still quivering from the intensity of the orgasm she had given me, I could only nod.

“Great,” responded Kelly, “Ten, Okay? I’ll have something for you to eat!”

Again, I nodded, and Kelly took off. I pulled my shorts back up and followed, my thoughts already on Thursday, three days away. 

Fortunately, while I am retired, I still consult, so meetings with clients are not unusual. I set one up for Thursday! I drove into town and took a taxi back to Kelly’s.   

Kelly greeted me at her front door dressed in a semi-transparent wrap that came to the middle of her ass. Braless, she wore a silky black thong. She looked radiant and incredibly sexy. My cock, already firm in expectation, hardened even more.

Once the door was closed, Kelly’s arms went around me, and she kissed me. Her tongue teased, and she reached down to caress my cock.

“Oooh, he’s ready,” she murmured, “I’m so glad you’ve come.”

Stepping back, she let her wrap fall open. Caressing her full breasts, she smiled at me.

“Want me, Mike?” she asked.

I could only smile and lamely respond, “That, Kelly, I hope, is obvious!”

Laughing, she let her wrap fall to the floor. Turning, she skipped down the hallway towards her bedroom.

Looking back, she called, “Come on, Mike.”

Kicking off my shoes, I followed her, unbuttoning my shirt. My eyes were glued on her fantastic ass, her cheeks bare but split by the thong.

Reaching the bedroom, Kelly fell back onto the bed and smiled at me. I stood at the door, looking at her. While every inch of her body was imprinted on my mind from our last time, I relished seeing it again. My eyes tracked down: from her ash-brown curls, deep blue eyes and a smile that lit up her face, over breasts with a slight sag but now topped by hard pink nipples and the bump of her tummy to one of the most delicious and responsive pussies that I have ever known. 

Kelly saw where I was looking. She lifted her ass, reached down, slowly pulled her thong down and over her foot, and threw it at me. Lying back, she opened her legs, ran her fingers along her slit and then slipped one into her cunt. I could see the moisture.   

Leo_Queen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leo_Queen1

“Oh, Mike, please, I’m so ready,” she murmured.

The temptation to immediately thrust into the glistening pussy on offer was extremely enticing. However, I wanted to prolong that pleasure. Given how quickly Kelly climaxed, I was also intrigued to see how she would react to being edged, taken close to climax, but not allowed to orgasm—time to find out. 

I knelt on the bed between her spread legs and let my eyes explore her body. Her full breasts rose with her breathing, each capped by a large areola and a hard nipple. Her tummy was a sexy bulge below which her utterly smooth pussy glistened. Her clit was visible.

I bent forward, my hands reaching for her breasts. My fingers explored them, the smoothness of her skin, the little bumps on her areola and the hardness of her nipples. Bending further forward, I took her right nipple into my mouth. Kelly moaned. I let my tongue flick it and then sucked harder. I was rewarded with a louder moan from Kelly.  I repeated the treatment on her left breast and nipple—a second, more guttural moan from Kelly.

Leaving her breasts, I moved my face down. Trailing kisses, I passed her belly button and crossed the mound of her tummy. As I closed on her pussy, I could feel her heat and smell her arousal. It was intoxicating. I ran my fingers up her inner thigh. Tentatively, I let them slide onto her pussy feeling her wetness. I heard Kelly moan and whisper, “Please, Mike, please.”

I brought my face close to her pussy, letting her feel my breath as my fingers explored her. Then I let my tongue taste her. She lifted her hips and reached to press my head into her pussy. I let my tongue tease along her slit but carefully avoided her clit. Kelly moaned and then uttered the first ‘oh fuck’ that I remembered heralded the beginning of an orgasm. I lifted my face from her pussy, letting her relax before turning to lick again along her slit. This time I slid a finger into her cunt and slowly finger fucked her. She moaned, and again I heard, “Oh fuck, oh fuck.” Again, I pulled back, but this time, Kelly almost yelled, “For god’s sake, Mike, stop teasing and just fuck me!”

Twice more, I took her almost to climax, her exclamations of “Oh fuck, oh fuck’ and “Oh, Mike, fuck me” becoming more strident. Her face was a picture of arousal mixed with frustration. Finally, I pushed her legs over my shoulders. Her cunt gaped wide, with her clit visible. I bent forward and kissed her. My cock felt her wetness and heat. Kelly moaned and reached down to push me into her. I let her. Slowly I slid into the most amazing pussy I have known. At the same time, Kelly was open but tight, a sea of liquid lava. She could squeeze her cunt like no other woman I have fucked.

Kelly was not in the mood for a gentle fuck. She lifted her ass.

“Oh, fuck, Mike,” she exclaimed, “harder. I need to cum.”

I pulled back and thrust hard into Kelly. As my balls felt her wetness, she spasmed beneath me, yelling, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh Mike, oh yeah!” 

She didn’t squirt, but her pussy seemed to flood, coating my balls with warm liquid. After her initial explosion, her whole body continued to spasm for several minutes like the aftershocks following an earthquake. I tried to think of anything except what Kelly was doing and doing to me. It was a losing battle. Each spasm caused her cunt to squeeze my cock. With a final thrust into her, I exploded and collapsed onto her. My ejaculation, deep in Kelly, triggered a small final climax in her.   

We lay there in silence. I suspect both of us were surprised by the intensity of our climaxes. I certainly was. Slowly, our breathing and heart rates returned to normal. Kelly was the first to break the silence.

“Wow, Mike, that was quite a fuck!”

I rolled onto my back. Kelly snuggled up, her head on my shoulders, her breast pressed against me, a soft smile on her lips. We lay there.

Eventually, she spoke and, with one of her few references to our marital situations, said, “As enjoyable as this, I’m afraid you will have to go.

“I must air the room and change the bed before Tom returns. God, you made me so wet. It’s a swamp!”

I laughed! “Sorry, but I am not going to apologise!”

Kelly smiled and then turned more serious.

“You’ve become addictive, so if you want me again, I’d like that. But we do need to be careful.”

So, we'd meet—not every week; some weeks, I wouldn’t see her. Then she’d appear on a morning walk and say, “Can you come home?" mentioning a day and time. I have to admit I heard ‘cum’ rather than ‘come’! The intensity of our fucking never seemed to diminish.

Then, tragically, she was killed in a car accident. Her ghost haunts my morning walks, and as I pass her house, the memories of what happened there still make me hard. RIP, Kelly.

 

                                                                                                                

Published 
Written by AussieMike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments