Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last Night’s Truth

"Making love– so much easier than words."

42
17 Comments 17
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

As soon as my eyes open I know it’s too early. The lilac hues of dawn are splashed across the bedroom walls and a cacophony of birdsong carries along on the sultry air. I turn to face you, expecting to see the gentle rise and fall of your chest as you sleep. However, this morning, you too are awake. As the sunrise draws our blanket away, last night’s truth lies between us, naked and cold. You brush my hair aside from my face with one finger and lean in for a kiss as gentle as the morning.

‘I’m sorry.’

Your words feel heavy, a weight I don’t want to carry.

‘I know,’ I reply.

And it’s true, I do know. You never meant to hurt me. I can’t even blame it all on you, I played my part. Time halts, just for a moment, words that need to be said frozen between us. Perhaps that’s how they should stay, stuck in a space where neither of us can reach them.

‘Come here.’

Your voice smooths the sharp edges of pain. I roll my head onto your chest and wrap my leg over and onto you. Listening to the thud-thudding of your heart, unbroken despite the wounds we inflicted upon one another. I wish we could stay like this, moulded together. Drinking in the sensation of you twisting and twirling my hair between your fingers, tracing a tip down my cheek, wiping away a solitary tear.

Despite everything, I still need you. What’s worse is that I know you need me too. Your cock stirs beneath my leg, inevitable of course. Skin-to-skin, enveloped in the warmth of our embrace, there is only ever going to be one outcome. You lift my chin and press your lips onto mine. Small tender kisses, each of us taking turns to lead. One moment my tongue is in your mouth then the next, yours is in mine.

I run my palm down your chest, heading lower and lower but before I finish the descent you clasp my hand in yours and rest it on your stomach.

‘I can’t keep doing this to you, Amelie. You deserve better.’

And there it is, your raw vulnerability no longer curled up tight in a protective ball. Those little flashes that open you up to me, a book with pages spread wide and a story that only makes me love you more. However, I know your words are hollow. From day one we had no control. My life already in free fall, you following fast in my slipstream.

I retract my hand from yours and continue the journey downwards until I reach your cock which is morning-solid and puddling precum onto your abdomen. A firm grip around your stocky girth elicits a groan that sends tingles to my clit.

‘Amelie.’ A loaded word whispered.

I stroke your cock, my slender fingers wrapped around it. Slip-sliding up and down, pressing the tip with my forefinger and using the droplets that seep out to lubricate you. My head is back on your chest, ear down. Thud-thud, thud-thud, thud-thud, your heart rate speeds up and your breath quickens. I slide my hand up and down your shaft, deliberately keeping the pace slow, no need for haste just an expanse of time ahead of us. And yet in that moment, I feel the sudden need to be on top of you and so I roll fluidly onto your body, chest to chest, cunt to cock. We resume the exploration of each other’s mouths. Still tender but with a ripple of passion as teeth bite down gently onto lips and tongues dart in with urgency.

How easy it would be to lift my hips and allow you access into my slit. Instead, I tease you with my dripping hot cunt lips spread over your horizontal cock, running along your length. Juices enable a smooth silky glide as I propel my hips back and forth. I prop my upper body up with locked arms, letting my golden hair dangle loosely. Your eyes drift from mine, focusing on the sight of my breasts hanging down, nipples hardened. Too tempting for you, I know and within seconds one of them is in your mouth then the other.

‘Oh fuck, yes.’

My words trigger an involuntary twitch in your cock. Each suck, each bite, each delectable lick makes me groan louder. My pussy slides along you faster and truth be told, I could climax right now but I fight the urge.

I raise my hips, catching the tip of your cock with my pussy and holding it in place at the entrance of my plump sweet slit for a second or two. I know it’s going to be good, sinking onto you. And then I give in, no more teasing, no more tantalising just complete deliciousness as you enter me.

MiaSweetpea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSweetpea

‘Holy fuck, that feels good.’

It’s your voice yet the exact same words that ran through my mind. Every inch of penetration felt inside of me. I lift off, bringing your tip back to the entrance then engulf you once again. Over and over, letting you slide all the way in and then easing back up. I watch the action, loving the sight of your juice-coated cock disappearing into me. You reach up with your mouth focusing on my nipples again, lick-suck-bite-suck, oh fuck, I’m even closer to cumming but I stop myself knowing that delaying gratification will only intensify my orgasm.

Reclining back, I sit upright, straddled across your groin. Your cock hits deep as I grind my hips, my strong thighs gripping you. It’s too easy now, riding you, bouncing up and down on you, making love to you.

‘I love how your pussy is so wet.’

You thrust up into me, holding me on either side of my waist, helping me ride you, up, down, back and forth, circling my pubic bone onto yours, my clitoris pressed firmly onto you.

My groans fill the room, ‘Oh yes!’

The closer I get to climaxing the louder the words.

‘Yes! Oh fuck!’

I know at this moment I could make you cum, speed up, fuck harder and milk you but I want you on top of me for that. I lift off and no words are needed, a well-choreographed roll places me on my back, smooth thighs parted wide and you hovering above me, cock inches away from my pussy.

‘I love you.’

The words escape before I have a chance to reel them in.

‘I love you too.’

Your reply is accompanied by a quick thrust and once again your cock is buried deep inside my cunt. Your bicep muscles are defined as you hold your chest and head up by your arms. I peer down the gap of our sweat-sheened bodies, holy shit it’s so fucking hot, your cock plunging into me again and again. Long, slow thrusts and me writhing up to meet them. You lift my legs up onto your shoulders, my supple body bending at your will. Twist me, fold me, put me any way you want, just as long as you keep pushing into me.

‘If only you could see what I see,’ you say between faltering breaths. ‘Your pussy feels so good and fuck me, it looks so beautiful.’ You look me in the eyes and melt my heart in the process. ‘Everything about you is beautiful.’

A seamless shift in urgency occurs between us as you penetrate me, thrusting faster, hitting deeper. You hold me in place, tender lovemaking quickly being replaced by something carnal. Both of us driven by the need to feel close, to wipe the slate clean and move on. My cunt is aching to cum and I can see that you’re close too.

‘Yes baby, keep going, oh god, it feels so good!’

My voice carries across the room hell, maybe out of the window too but I’m too far gone to be aware. Your cock pistons in and out and my thighs quiver beneath you.

‘I’m going to cum deep inside of you, Amelie’

‘Oh fuck, I’m going to cum too’.

And yes, it’s me that starts first, waves of pleasure starting in my clit then spreading through my cunt and then my entire body.

‘Yes, now!’

I barely hear the words, lost to the feeling as your cock hits my cervix. My cunt involuntarily spasms, tightening around your shaft setting off the final trigger. You release into me, hot jets of cum pumping as you ejaculate deep into my tight, wet cunt. I’m a shuddering mess, ass writhing, legs trembling as I cum over your cock. Coupled together, climaxing, connecting, loving.

I finish just a fraction after you and we stay there, still in the moment for a minute more. As you withdraw, our cum drips off your cock onto my pussy. Bright sun rays fall across the bed as you roll off me and onto your back. Like magnets, we resume our earlier position, head on chest, leg over legs.

Those frozen words that seemed so important before have melted away. And better yet, the things that you were sorry for have become nothing but shadows in the corner.

Until the next time at least.

Published 
Written by AmelieB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments