Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let Me Show You Love

"Callum has the opportunity he's been waiting for, will he seize it?"

13
8 Comments 8
7.4k Views 7.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Valentine's Day 2013


My eyes were firmly closed as I listened to the muffled sound of electro music playing in the nightclub behind me, trying to block out the vile sound of puke splattering against the concrete. I slowly opened my eyes and looked down at my best friend, who was bent over and still puking. With one hand I softly rubbed her back while I held her hair up with my other hand.

She slowly stood up, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and staggered closer to me.

"You're such a lovely guy C-Callum," she mumbled. "Come here and gimmie a kiss" she puckered up her lips and grabbed hold of my face.

I gently took hold of her hands and pushed them away. No way was I going to let those lips anywhere near me. As much as I loved her, she reeked of alcohol and vomit.

She backed away from me, and tears began to swell up in her eyes.

I took off my leather jacket and wrapped it around her. She clenched onto it tightly, looked up at me and smiled. I couldn't help but return the favour, no matter how much of a wreck she was I still found her beautiful.

"Come on, lets get you home," I said.

***

I was in my kitchen just finishing making two hot cups of coffee. As I walked towards the living room door, I stopped in my tracks as I heard soft sobbing coming from inside. I quietly pushed open the door and looked at her. She was curled up in a ball on my sofa, with her head buried in her hands. I let out a huge sigh, and she quickly popped up her head.

I walked over to the sofa and sat down beside her. She quickly wiped away her tears and smiled at me.

"Here, have some of this," I passed her the coffee.

"Thanks Cal" she said.

I watched her as she carefully sipped her hot beverage, and stared into space. I too stared into space, when she suddenly burst out crying again.

I placed my cup down on the table beside the sofa, and took her cup out of her hands and did the same. Slowly I shuffled closer to her, and pulled her into my chest. I cradeled her in my arms and ran my fingers through her hair.

Seeing her like this really did hurt me. What was supposed to be a fun night out turned into a disaster. Along with some other friends of ours, Rebecca and I were at the Blue Violet nightclub for its annual Valentines Day rave. The night had kicked off to a great start. After a couple of shots we decided to hit the dance floor.

As we got lost in the music, from the corner of my eye I could see Rebecca's love interest Sam enter the nightclub. They weren't actually together, but she was madly in love with him. I knew for a fact he didn't love her back, and was just using her for sex. But Rebecca was too blind to notice that.

I continued to watch Sam as he walked over to the bar. He sat down next to an unfamilar blonde woman and began to engage in small talk with her. A while after he began to come onto her, and then kissed her with such passion. He took her by the arm and led her to the toilets.

***

I quickly turned around to find Rebecca already looking at them. Her fists were tightly clenched and I could tell she was trying to fight off her tears, but it didn't work and she broke down on the dance floor, and that's when I decided to take her outside.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"No, of course I'm not fucking alright," she mumbled into my chest.

I gently lifted up her face and looked into her eyes.

"Becca... I tried to warn you about him," she pulled away from me. "I knew he'd be trouble from the start" I said.

"He loved me" she said sharply.

"Love? How can you be so stupid to think he actually loved you?" I protested.

"Yes he did love me, you must not know anything about love," she stood up and walked towards the door. I too stood up and looked at her. 

"At least I know he was using you for sex," Rebecca stopped and turned around. Her face was plastered with anger.

"I'm sorry, but think about it, what you had wasn't a proper relationship" I said. 

"How dare you... it was a proper relationship!" she shouted.

"Why are you sticking up for him? He cheated on you right in front of your eyes!" I shouted back.

Once again, Rebecca started to cry. I rushed over to embrace her, but she pushed me away causing me to stumble over.

"Leave me alone Callum, stop pretending you care about me!" she cried.

"Pretending? For Christ's sake Becca I love you!"

She paused and gazed at me blankly.

"From the moment you told me you'd met Sam I was jealous. I wanted to be your lover, I've always wanted to be your lover right from the moment I met you," I staggered up to my feet and walked towards her.

"Think about all the times I've helped you. I did it all out of love. Don't you realise? I'd do anything for you," I held her by the waist and pulled her closer to me.

"You're the most beautiful, and caring woman I've ever met and all I've been wanting to do is be your lover. Let me show you what love really is."

"Why didn't you tell me this before?..." She whispered.

"Because you only ever saw me as a friend, and when you met Sam I saw that you were happy. I couldn't take that away from you," I said softly.

I cupped her face in my hands and gently rubbed her cheeks with my thumbs. I gazed into her beautiful blue eyes and kissed her.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

I felt her arms wrap around my neck and she kissed me deeply. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

As we continued to kiss, I walked us back over to the sofa and carefully placed her on it. I hovered over her and stared at her body. She had on a sexy, red crop top and a tight black skirt which really did show off her amazing figure. I slowly ran my hands over her body, and then took off her top.

I gazed at her breasts. They were so large and perfect. I bend down and began sucking on one of them, and softly caressed the other with my hand. 

I heard her moan quietly as I played with her breasts. As I continued to do so, she ran her hands down my back and lifted my shirt over my head. I sat up and straddled her. I carefully slid off her skirt to finally expose her naked body. To my surprised she had no panties on.

I winked at her and she blushed. I quickly took off my jeans and we were now both naked.

I pushed her legs open and stared at her pussy. It was beautiful and bald, and I couldn't believe it was all mine.

I slowly began to rub my fingers up and down her slightly wet slit. Her body quivered a little, as I leaned in towards her and kissed her. Our warm tongues wrapped around each other as our lips interlocked. I continued to rub her pussy and I could hear her muffled moans.

She grabbed onto my hand which was rubbing her pussy, and carefully guided my fingers into her pussy. She was so tight, I could feel her warm walls tightening around my fingers and they went in further.

Slowly I pushed my fingers in and out of her pussy. 

"Mmm, that feels so good Cal," She moaned.

This was turning me on so much, I could feel my cock getting rock hard. But I couldn't have her just yet. I wanted to please her with my tongue first.

I let my fingers sit inside her throbbing pussy as I started to flick at her clit with my tongue. She squirmed and grabbed hold of my hair. I made circular motions with my tongue around her clit. I could tell she was enjoying this. As I licked her clit, I continued to finger her again.

"C-Callum...," she stuttered. 

I could feel her pussy juices slide down my hand and the side of my cheeks, I could tell she was more than ready for me now.

I stopped licking and fingering her and took hold of my cock which was hard and glistening with pre cum. I placed it in front of her pussy and rubbed the tip of my cock against her slit.

"No, no, no," Rebecca said. She sat up and took hold of my cock. "I want to play with you first" she smirked.

She slowly rubbed her hand up and down my shaft. I leaned back and closed my eyes. Her smooth small hands felt great against my cock.

Rebecca moved closer towards me and placed my cock between her breasts and began to rub them against my cock. As she did so, she brought her lips to the head of my cock and gently pecked it, before sucking on it.

"Ahh, that's it Becca...," I groaned, as she blew me off.

She continued to do this for some time, and I was about to blow my load inside her mouth when she gradually stopped. I gently pushed her down flat on the sofa and kissed her neck. It was one of her weak spots, and she began to giggle.

I grabbed hold of my cock and placed it in front of her pussy again.

"Do you want me to go inside you?" I said softly.

"Of course Cal, I'm all yours," she replied.

In no rush, I carefully slid my cock inside her drenched pussy. In unison, we both let out a moan as our bodies joined together. I was finally inside her, this is what I had dreamt of for so long.

I slowly rocked my hips back and forth as my cock went deeper inside her. Our bodies were tightly pressed together and I buried my head in her neck. As I went in further and quickened my pace, Rebecca's breathing grew heavier along with mine.

"That's it baby," she groaned.

"You're so amazing, Becca," I growled.

I picked up one of her legs and threw it over my shoulder as I began to fuck her harder. Rebecca sunk her nails into the sofa, and hissed through her nose.

As I continued to make love to her for some time, I gently nibbled on her erect nipples. She began to moan even louder in intense pleasure.

I grabbed onto her arms, and leaned back to lay on the sofa which caused her to lay on top of me. My hard cock was still inside me, and I resumed thrusting my cock inside her pussy. She leaned into me and I wrapped my arms around her back as I went deeper into her, hitting her G spot.

"Oh fuck, Callum!" She cried. 

"I love you so much Rebecca," I said through each thrust.

"I love you too," she panted.

I picked up the past even faster as I could feel myself nearing the climax. I could see in her eyes she too was about to orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," she moaned.

"Me too, me too" I growled.

I slowed down and then gave one last huge thrust inside her, and released my hot seeds in her. I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock and she screamed and squirmed through her orgasm.

She then collapsed onto my chest, as her juices trickled down my cock. We laid there together panting, as our hands rubbed over each others sweaty bodies.

"Happy Valentines Day, beautiful," I whispered into her hair.

"Hapy Valentines Day, Cal". 

Published 
Written by AvaMarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments