Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Long Day

"A quiet night in the bar after a long day gets better"

30
8 Comments 8
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to "Spice" for feminine editorial advice and guidance"

It had been a long day. I don’t like meetings away. Early start or stay in a hotel the night before. It’s the lesser of two evils, but the rooms are often soulless. It’s late, so rather than sit in my room and read, I’ll go to the bar across the road with my book. Yes, it was late and midweek, but that meant the place was quiet. 

She caught my eye as I walked in—the barmaid, that is. Tall, loose fitting top and a great smile. There was a little small talk as I ordered a pint and I sneaked a look down her blouse as she lent, forward and was treated to a glimpse of white lace. I’m sure she noticed, but said nothing. I found a table near the bar happily reading, sipping my beer, watching the world go by. Yes, my eyes were drawn to her. She is an attractive woman. Looking is fine, but expecting nothing more than maybe a smile. And besides the majority of the time I was happily engrossed in the novel.

Lara had noticed him as he walked in. Not the normal business type that came into the bar. That was even more apparent as he ordered his drink, polite, considerate, and actually talked to her properly. Yes, he took a look down her top but it was fleeting. And she could understand that with his blouse. He didn’t letch or stare. The smell of his cologne was good. She watched him walk to a table—nice bum. And it had been a long time since she had a good fucking. She wondered, do I? 

A while later she came around collecting glass and wiping a few tables. “Not done yet?“ 

“No, just taking my time. “ 

We chat a bit more, just a little idle conversation, but there was definitely a little more to it. As she turned to go, she said, “Before I forget,” and handed me a folded piece of paper. I watched her walk away from me. Nice bum, I thought, looking at her gentle wiggle in a snug black skirt. 

I opened the note: “Message me,” and there was her number. I was taken aback. Stared at the paper. Looked back up to see her smiling. As our eyes met, I took out my phone and typed. 

The messages flowed between her customers. Nothing much at first, but the flirting was definitely there. I went to the bar for another drink. The eye contact was prolonged- with a smile. As she bent down for the glass, I looked down her top again. Yes, she saw me and kept on smiling. 

Lara headed off behind the bar for a moment. Soon after she was back, my phone buzzed with another message- it was a photo, a selfie with several extra buttons undone on her blouse. A lot of lace and cleavage showing. The message read: “Take your time and enjoy the view!! xx." 

This lady was certainly grabbing my full attention. 

Lara watched him open the message. Watched his eyes widen, and then the smile as he looked up. He was typing.

“I’m enjoying the view, and your company- when do you finish work?” 

“The bar is closing early tonight. I won’t be long."

I sat in a corner as the last customer left. Lara closed and locked the door, turned the lights and walked over to me—a slow, confident walk. She leaned in to me and our lips met in a sensual kiss. 

I watched her close up the bar, captivated by her movement. The sway of her hips, the smile, the gentle conversation continued. 

Lara bit her bottom lip and let her mind wander. It was difficult to think of the jobs she had to do while all she really wanted was a good fuck and several massive orgasms. She could feel his eyes on her as she finished her jobs. She knew he wanted her, needed her. 

“All done. Come with me. There’s a flat upstairs." 

She took me by the hand and led me to some stairs. As she took out the keys, facing away from me, my arms slipped around her, pulling her closer. Breathing in her perfume. The door opened, and she turned to face me. Our lips met in a passionate kiss. We stumbled through the door, just focused on each other. The door closed I held her tight. One hand on that bum I had been admiring all night, pulling her hips to mine. 

She had me pinned against the wall. Her hand reached down crotch and squeezed my erection through my trousers.  And then she broke off our kiss, catching her breath. There was a look of hunger in her eyes as her hand massaged my cock. Holding my gaze, she dropped to her knees. 

Lara knew what she wanted. It was in her hand but locked away under his trousers. She could feel its size and heat. Unbuckling his jeans, she pushed them down. There was the silhouette of his cock outlined against his tight fitting boxers. A damp patch at its tip. She kissed his legs and slid the boxers down. His erection sprang free, framed by his trimmed pubes. She took it in her hands. Licked its length to the circumcised glans. She could see a small jewel of precum forming for her. A kiss took that into her mouth.

She could feel his breathing changing, felt a gentle hand in her hair urging her on. Her kisses covered his shaft. Fingers playing with his balls. Then, wrapping her hands around his shaft, she took him into her mouth. Wanking his shaft and sucking his bell end. Her tongue rolling over and around him while she held him in her mouth. She knew how aroused he was. A hand steadying himself, the other caressing her hair. His hips pushing forward. She looked up- his eyes were closed and his breathing was deep.

He was hers. 

Oh fuck, I thought, I really don’t know how much longer I can last. She had complete control of me. I reached down and cupped her face, and gently turned her to face me. “I’m so close, Lara. Let me look after you.” 

Holding my cock, she smiled, kissed the tip once more, and stood up. We kissed again, tongues entwined. 

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

I stepped out of my jeans and boxers and guided a pretty much fully clothed Lara to the sofa. Pushed her back and kneeled before her. Starting at her knees, I kissed my way up her thighs. Sliding her skirt up to reveal her delicate white lace short panties. She had one hand on head, stroking me, the other unbuttoning her blouse. Her matching bra looking as sexy as I remembered from my earlier glimpse. 

I got back to kissing her thighs all the way to her pussy. A kiss over the top of her panties and breathing in her sweet, musky scent. They are noticeably damp. I pulled them to one side, exposing her smooth pussy, kissed her mound, so soft, her lips.  I then pulled back to slide them off completely. At this point, Lara had her bum on the edge of the sofa, one foot up and the other on the floor. She opened herself up completely to me. My hands moved up the inside of her thighs. I opened her labia wide, then, while looking her in the eyes, slipped two fingers in her pussy. Her eyes closed, and she took a breath as my thumb rubbed her clit. I then took out my fingers and sucked them- and smiled at her.

Bending forward, I returned my mouth to her pussy. My kisses covered her lips, taking them between mine. I licked along her crack, kissed and sucked on her clit. My tongue danced and probed, lightly teasing her bud the pressing hard when I sucked on her. I looked up to see her free hand playing with a free nipple, so reached up to join her. Her warm, soft hand was on top on mine as I massaged her breast. 

I lose myself in her kissing, licking and gently nibbling her soft folds. Her hand gripped mine, the other guiding me in terms of rhythm. Her hips moving up as she pushed my face into her. Lara was becoming almost agitated, pulling both her knees up high. 

“Don’t stop Matt, please don’t stop, that’s so good.” There was a little whimper from her, “Oh yes, don’t stop, I’m so close!” A long suck on her clit took her over the edge. I feel her muscles spasm in her pussy under my lips. I feel her body tenses and her grip on my hand as she arches her back. Complete release for her. I stay between her legs, just kissing around her gently. And let her catch her breath. Then kissed my way up over her tummy, taking a moment to take a nipple in my mouth before kissing her lips and holding her close. 

She was his. 

Lara stopped for a moment and tried to catch her breath after such a powerful orgasm. She couldn’t believe that this man was so in tune with her body, what she needs and wants from him. She caresses his stubble gently and enjoys the feel of his strong muscular body holding her gently as the aftershocks wash over her.

I looked into Lara’s eyes as she stroked my face. 

“You know we haven’t finished undressing!” I commented.

We looked at each other’s crumpled clothes, laughing together. 

“We were rather busy. “ 

Tops discarded. I unclipped her bra and released her boobs. Perfectly formed with large, erect pink nipples. She hopped off me to shimmy out of her skirt, then sat astride me. My hands ran up and down her back, enjoying her soft skin. I kissed her lips and worked my way down to her breast and nipples. This was a moment in time to treasure. 

Lara could feel excitement is building as she feels the hardness of his erect cock pressing up against her, patiently waiting for her to be ready to explore further. His hands and mouth concentrating on her boobs, leaving her pussy to recover, until she places his hand where she wants it. He was waiting for her. 

I was so aroused by now. This sensual, sexy woman, naked and astride me. I could feel her hot wet pussy beginning to grind against me. She was rubbing her clit on my shaft as I played with her boobs. Her breathing was getting deeper again. 

She cupped my face with her hands, kissed me deeply, raised herself up and, looking me in the eye, sank down, engulfing my cock. She positively purred as I filled her. 

Our fucking was unhurried. She slowly rolled her hips to meet my thrusts. Each time I rolled in up to the hilt, she let out a gentle sigh of satisfaction. There was a pause as I was fully in, before withdrawing and rolling back in again. Her hands cupped my face as she kissed me, ran over my chest, or gripped my hips. Mine massaged her breasts, tan down her back, and pulled her bum cheeks apart so I could push in deeper. 

Lara’s breathing became deeper. I held her head against mine, kissed her deeply, and pulled her close. Her boobs pressed against my chest. Her arms wrapped around me, I could feel the tension rising in her and her nails in my back. Her sighs became gasps. I was groaning in pleasure, too. 

Her orgasm, when it came, seemed to be a whole body experience. Her back arched, her arm held me tightly, nails dug in, her thighs squeezed me and her pussy gripped my cock. That took me over the edge- 

“Oh fuck.” 

I emptied myself in her. I don’t think I have ejaculated that hard or that much since teenage days. It was utterly intense. 

“I didn’t want that to end,” purred Lara.  

“Nor did I.” 

I remember just holding her close. Calming down. My cock softening inside her. Both hot, sweaty, messy, but finally satisfied. We kissed a tender kiss. Her hands entwined with mine, she climbed off me and led me to the bedroom. Then we slid between cool sheets. I wrapped my arms around her, as snuggled in. Lights out, we were drifting off. 

“I really am going to need some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day!”

Published 
Written by mattscurious
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments