Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Long Dorm Room Nights

11
2 Comments 2
13.6k Views 13.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It was another Thursday night under the bridge, famous for high school and college students drinking. There were more people tonight as spring got closer and the air got warmer. My friend Kelly and I were on our second cup of Redbull Vodka and in a better mood with each sip.

"Don’t be mad, but I would not mind some action with Andrew tonight," I whispered to Kelly and she nearly dropped her cup from laughing so hard.

"Go for it, but I’m telling you, he’s one of the worst kissers I’ve had," she laughed.

"I bet he’d be pretty pleased with himself for getting us both," I said and we both laughed.

The alcohol amplified my already out of whack teenage hormones and gave me the courage I needed if I wanted to get some tonight. I looked at Andrew, standing with Dennis and another guy from their dorm, but he didn’t go to our school and I didn’t know him. Andrew’s eyes met mine and my lips curled in a smile, his doing the same. Nodding my head I gestured for them to come over to where Kelly and I were sitting on the stairs, with Nicole and some more people a step above us.

He said something to his friends and all three of them walked over. "Haven’t seen you here in a while, thought you stopped coming," he said a smile on his face.

"It was winter, it’s a bit warmer now and my ass is still freezing on this concrete," I said, my best smile on.

"I can help with that, but I don’t know if I’m gonna be that easy after how you turned me down last time," he sat down next to me and we continued the conversation without the others listening in on it.

"What last time?" I laughed, sincerely not recalling the event he was talking about.

"The last time you were here, like three months ago or something and I tried so hard to talk to you, but all you did was give short answers and look at your phone. You even pushed Nicole in my face," he said and I couldn’t help laughing finally remembering what he meant.

"I had a boyfriend back then, I was talking to him to distract myself from you," I laughed. "Besides, I called you over for Nicole that night and you only talked to me."

"Because she only talked to Luke." Oh yeah, Luke was that third guy. "So you don’t have a boyfriend anymore?" he whispered in my ear smiling and put his hand on my thigh.

"No, do you?" I whispered back holding in a laugh.

"Dennis and I have an open relationship, but don’t tell anyone, it’s a secret," he whispered and I burst out laughing while he followed.

"Your cups, please," Nicole came with a bottle of Vodka in one hand and a can of Redbull in the other, filling up our cups to the top. Throwing the empty can at Dennis she reached into her pocket and pulled out a handful of condoms. Kelly’s flash went off as she took a picture of her while she was still holding all of them in her hand before throwing the dozen of them at Andrew and me. Our whole group and some other people laughed, including us two, then Andrew lit the fire even more when he grabbed some off the floor and stashed them in his pocket.

"Merry Christmas!" Nicole yelled, drunk out of her mind and barely standing straight. Dennis caught her in his arms and they cuddled, him sitting a stair above her and her facing away from him.

"So we got that covered," Andrew laughed leaning into me, his hand moving more and more to the inside of my thigh and squeezing it.

"Literally," I leaned my head back and looked up at him, my tried and true technique for getting a guy to kiss you. And he did, slowly at first, but very quickly he got too quick, like Kelly said when she made out with him a couple of months ago.

I slightly pulled back, holding his cheek. "Relax, not so rough," I whispered and kissed him again. He listened to me and in no time, he was a hundred times better kisser. His other hand tangled in my hair at the back of my head. I don’t know how much time went by before we pulled apart again when everyone decided to leave.

Dennis and Nicole were going back to her and Kelly’s dorm room. Kelly, Luke and two other girls were gonna watch a movie in their room and keep drinking and we got Andrew’s room to ourselves. There was a guard at the front desk of their dorm, but he was to lazy to figure out if I actually lived in here, which I didn’t, so we just headed up the stairs. Luckily Andrew’s room was on the first floor while the others had to go up to the third.

The halls were empty, but he still rushed to unlock the door, in case one of the guards came by. Their room was like any boys’ room, maybe a bit cleaner, because they had weekly check ups, otherwise normal. Junk food, dirty clothes, on the shelf packs of cigarettes and condoms and three beds, unfortunately the top bunk Andrew’s.

After looking around I turned back to Andrew, who turned on only the small light on the desk.

LorenWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenWhite

Pulling me to him by my waist, he kissed me again, our tongues fighting. I’ve been told before I’m an amazing kisser. His hands going up and down my sides made me moan into his mouth. And obviously it turned him on as he pushed my leather jacket off and pulled my tight fitting tank top over my head. He licked his lower lip looking at my generously filled red lace bra.

He was hypnotized, but didn’t completely lose his cool, like many weak willed before him. Pressing my back against the cold wall, he pinned my hands above my head, kissed my lips then my neck and used the other hand to caress my boobs. Quiet moans and short breaths left my throat as he marked my neck. I gasped as a surge of electricity ran through my body when he pushed his hips into mine. He was hard in his jeans.

The hand caressing my boobs traveled lower, over my toned stomach and to the button of my jeans. He undid it in a second and his hand was already in my thong. "You’re so wet for me, huh," he said looking into my eyes while he rubbed my clit. His stare turned me on even more and I moaned looking right back at him.

Releasing my hands from above my head he stopped and pulled my jeans down, revealing my red thong, matching the bra. My hands instantly went to his package and rubbed it through the jeans while I unbuckled his belt. He pulled his T-shirt over his head then let me take off his jeans. "You want it?" he teased pressing his hard cock still in his boxers against me, making me moan.

"I need it," I said looking into his eyes, driving him wild.

I pulled his boxers off and took him in my hand. His breath quickened as I worked him up and down. "Fuck, Cassie," he moaned then grabbed my hand. He kissed me deeply to buy himself some time to cool off. "I’ve never been so hard," he said kissing my neck again.

Taking a condom from the pocket of his jeans he put it on and I could barely wait any longer to have him inside me. After slowly taking off my thong, making sure to brush against as much of my leg as possible, he picked me up and set me on the edge of the desk. Teasing me he rubbed the head against me, getting it nice and wet. I took hold of his hips and pulled them closer, in turn pushing him inside me. I gasped at the fullness as he stayed still for a moment.

"You’re so tight," he said thrusting slow at first.

"Go faster," I moaned. He gripped my hips tighter and obliged. I lay back on the desk and used one hand to push my bra lower and play with my nipples, and the other to rub my clit. My eyes were closed with pleasure, but I could feel Andrew’s on me, watching closely.

I wasn’t there yet, but Andrew was after about ten minutes, which wasn’t so bad. I felt him twitching inside me, face flushed and sweaty as he nearly ran out of breath, before relaxing and shooting his load inside me. He rested on top of me, his head on my boobs. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

Straightening back up, he pulled out of me and I instantly missed him inside me. He dumped the used condom in the trashcan then picked me up and carried me to the bed. For a little while we just kissed, he gave me some more hickeys and then he got on top.

Reaching behind me, he unclasped my bra and finally took it off. Holding himself up on his arms, he trailed from my neck down with just his lips. Kissing, sucking, softly biting on my nipples. Going lower over my stomach, leaving a trail of kisses, it tickled a bit, until he got to where my pubic hair would start if it wasn’t all shaved.

I almost screamed out in frustration when instead of going straight down like I wanted him to, he went down my thigh and returned back up the inside it, only to jump to the other one and repeat. "Stop teasing!" I told him and finally he showed me some mercy.

His tongue put just enough pressure on my clit to have me moaning quietly instantly. And when he slipped two fingers inside me and curled them just right... My fingers were in his hair, my hands pushing his head into my crotch as I fought not to scream. I felt it close, building and building, so close to spilling over the top...

My muscles tightened, my vision blurred as the strongest orgasm of my life washed over me like a tsunami. My body lost all feeling except for the waves of pleasure that just kept coming and coming.

Blinking several times until the image in front of me came back into focus I found a pretty proud of himself looking Andrew looking down on me. "That looked amazing, I’m a bit envious mine didn’t last that long," he said.

"It was just a couple seconds," I said steadying my breath as he lay next to me, caressing my body.

"You were out for at least a minute, your legs were shaking. I had to cover your mouth, you were moaning so loud," he chuckled.

Published 
Written by Stolen303
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments