Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love In An Elevator

"A sexy couple on an afternoon picnic."

6
3 Comments 3
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Once upon a time…

There was this girl and this guy. He was a gazillionaire and his company was in a 100-story building, his office on the penthouse floor. One fine day, he wanted to take his girl out on his private yacht. She packed a picnic, dressed in a cute little skirt and tank top. They drove to the office to get the key to the boat. They rode in his convertible Ferrari and parked in the parking garage. And because this is a story, she carried the picnic bag with her instead of leaving it in the car.

It's a holiday so everyone has the day off, except a contractor crew working on some renovations on the penthouse floor. They rode up in the elevator, leaning close together and making out. Their bodies pressed together as if the space was tiny. As the elevator reaches the top and the door slides open, he has a giant hardon from the making out. They step out, he is adjusting his jeans to make room. "What are you worried about?" she says "No one's here today."

"The renovation crew is working up here today since the building is empty," he says.

She looks around, not seeing anyone, shrugs, and follows him into his office.

He begins looking for the key to the boat. She is perched on the corner of his desk so he has to keep walking around her to look for the boat key. There are papers and books scattered around the desk. After a few minutes, she gets up from the edge of the desk and begins to follow him around the office as he is moving things around and mumbling to himself. She follows closely. "Does this make you nervous?" She asks.

"My gorgeous lover following behind me does not make me nervous. Distracted, but not nervous" he answered.

She leans on the edge of the desk again, with her legs slightly apart, fiddling with some gizmo from the desk. As he passes by again, she reaches out and grabs a belt loop, and pulls him closer. "It's a proven fact, if you stop looking for the lost item, it usually turns up," she says. She pulls him closer and he leans down to kiss her, his hips moving closer. As they are kissing she wraps her legs around his waist. Just to take his mind off the lost key for a minute.

As they are kissing and he is grinding his hips into hers, he suddenly spies the keys, peeking out from under some very technical-looking manual. "I got 'em!" He suddenly says, breaking the kiss, grabbing the picnic bag and her hand, and pulling her out the door, slamming the door behind them.

He is standing at the elevator, madly pushing the button, as if he can make it hurry. The door slides open "Finally" he says, as if they've been waiting for hours. He pulls her inside the elevator punching the "close door" button. The door slides shut just as the work crew comes around the corner, wearing hard hats and carrying toolboxes. So, they never saw the couple.

Inside the elevator, they are laughing and kissing. When the elevator has gone down about 10 floors, the lights go out and the car stops with a thump. Being claustrophobic, he starts to panic,.madly pushing buttons, trying the phone. "What the hell is wrong with this dam thing!" He yells."Hey! Somebody! Anybody..."

"They can't hear you," she says "No one is here anyway."

"Except for the work crew!" He says "Those idiots must have cut the power!!" He is storming around the elevator. "Hey, relax," she says, "they thought the building was empty."

He is pacing the elevator like a caged bear. "Here," she says and hands him a glass of cold iced tea. "Sit down."

Grr. He is frustrated this is ruining his plans but OK—nothing to do but wait now.

He looks and sees the picnic blanket spread out on the floor. A battery-operated lantern sitting in the corner. He sits. Back against the wall, sipping the iced tea. "You hungry?" She asks, "No" he grumbles, staring down into his tea jar. "Are you sure?" She says, leaning closer, her skirt riding up. "Well, maybe a little hungry," he says,.giving his asshole grin.

"Mmmm, thought so" she purrs, as he gulps down the last of his tea and sets the jar down. "We could be here for a while, get comfortable," she says. So he kicks off his boots. And unbuttons his shirt. "Kinda hot," he says.

"Mmmmm very hot," she says running her hand over his muscled chest and kissing his neck. Soon they are making out, and she is sitting on his lap. Her hands are inside his shirt and his hands wander up her skirt. He discovers she's not wearing any panties. "Such a dirty girl" he mutters.

Feeling his rock-hard erection through his jeans, she climbs off his lap and begins to open his button and zipper. Licking her lips and looking at him hungrily.

She finally manages to struggle the zipper open, he's watching her and not helping, with his asshole grin firmly in place. His rock-hard erection springs free because he is also not wearing any underwear.

She begins to lick his cock lightly and stroke lightly, ever so gently. Slowly, agonizingly slowly, until he is squirming and begging. Having a merciful heart, she decides to give him what he really wants. She takes his cock in her hot wet mouth and begins to suck and stroke. He helps by working his hands into her hair. Making sure she strokes the full length. And pushing her head down until he feels her tongue on his cum-filled balls.

Pulling her head up to kiss her and finger her wet pussy. She loves fingering—so wet from hearing his moans. Before pushing her back onto his cock, he whispers in her ear, "You are such an amazing cock-sucker."

She answers, "I want you to cum in my mouth." With his hands in her hair, he continues to stroke her mouth up and down his cock. Her saliva is dripping down his balls. He loves the feeling of her tongue pressed against his shaft. Her lips just kiss the head before he shoves her back down again. She brings her hands up to his cock, he smacks them away. "If I wanted a hand-job I wouldn't be fucking your mouth."

She spreads her legs wide to lower onto his legs, grinding her clit on his jeans. Her lips and tongue tightly wrapped around his cock. He's pushing harder with each stroke. As she grinds harder on his legs, he says "Your mouth is so good, and I am so close"! He pulls her off his cock and kisses her, his hand finding her dripping wet pussy. He slides nearly his whole hand in with ease.

"Are you ready for your treat?" he asks. She struggles to answer as his hand works her swollen clit. "Be a good slut and beg me, beg me to feed you my cum" he growls.

"Please, I want you to cum in my mouth" she whines. He pushes her head down again but stops short. "Please" she whines again, grinding her pussy on his legs. With that, he pushes her mouth onto his cock. Driving her head up and down. Her lips and tongue are tightly wrapped around his rock-hard cock. He wants to watch her swallow his load.

He edges closer and closer with each stroke of her amazing mouth until he can't hold back anymore. He tries to keep control but it's no use. Her wet pussy soaking through his jeans, his hips start to shake as he pushes his cock deep into her mouth. As cum explodes into her mouth, she swallows all of it! And keeps sucking out every last drop.

After she dutifully cleaned up his cock with her tongue, she straddles his lap as they kiss, his cock can feel how wet her pussy is. As his erection regenerates, she is humping him as they are making out. His hands grabbed and squeezed her ass, pushing her down hard on him. They are sweaty because it's warm inside the stalled elevator.

"Mmmmmm just feel how hot and wet my pussy is, all because of you," she says as his hand slips down between them. Mmmmm she says as his thumb caresses her tight hard clit, as she writhes against his hand. But that's not what she wants.

Aprilsmile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aprilsmile

She is kissing him hard and grinding hard against his now-hardening cock.

"Mmmm, that's it. That's what I want"

"Take whatever you want," he says.

So she raises slightly allowing his cock access. Then she hovers just with the head slightly inside, while she kisses him some more, making small movements up and down just slightly because they just love kissing so much. His hands are under her skirt gripping her soft ass, and his tongue explored her mouth. Soon she can't stand it anymore and lowers herself sloooowwwwly onto his full rock-hard length. They just stay like that not moving while they are kissing more.

"Don't move" she commands.

Then after a moment, she starts slowly riding up and down, rocking slightly forward to get plenty of pressure on her clit. She is so turned on that after a few slow rides like that, she speeds up a little—mmmmm. He is gripping her ass and pushing them closer together. "Lie down," she says.

He is obedient in this situation, so he maneuvers so he is lying down, without losing contact. Then she stretches out her legs so there is more pressure on her clit against his pubic bone. She has her hands on his big muscular shoulders, to get leverage as she writhes and grinds and rides his cock.

"I'm going to cum," she says, "Mmmmm you feel so good."

As he is still squeezing her ass the keeps heavy pressure. Mmmmmm ahhhhh she moans as she cums on his cock, he's keeping them pressed together tightly as he feels the waves of her orgasm, and her juices are dripping down his balls.

"I think at this point you should roll us over and have your way with me," she says. Wrapping his arms around her to pull them close together he kisses her with her still on top, before rolling her over. He grabs her wrists and pins her arms over her head, kissing more as he strokes his cock inside her pussy: slowly and fully, pulling his cock out each time, fully inserting over and over. She moans with each stroke and whines a bit every time he pulls out.

This just gets him harder and hotter for her. As always, she made him so crazy, he can't keep going slow. He feels the need to pound her grow, as he tries to control himself. He pulls his knees up so his thighs are pressing against her. Pushing up on his arms he can see her entire body. And forcefully drives his cock deep inside of her. And she can watch his cock as it glides in and out. He starts to fuck her hard and fast like this. His hips slapped off her ass over and over. His cock glistened wetly. Her legs wrapped around his waist lifting her ass from the floor.

Her body moves up and down as he pounds into her, trying to get deeper with every stroke. He lets go of her arms to lock his hands under her legs, sliding her legs up till they are on his shoulders, pounding harder and faster. Her moans become a single sound of pleasure and ecstasy. He is fucking her so hard, she slides across the floor, she puts her hands over her head, so she doesn't hit the wall.

He puts his hands behind her knees pushing her legs from his shoulders, spreading her pussy wider, letting him get even deeper. Pounding her into the floor and wall. Until he gets too excited and his cock slips out. His wet slippery cock rubs against her clit and her ass.

He leans back to sit on his knees, releasing her legs. He roughly rubs her clit with his thumb. His fingering gets hard and faster as he enjoys the feeling of her wetness on his hand. But before he lets her climax he reaches up and grabs her ankles. Pushing both legs to the side he rolls her over, moving to her hands and knees, backing up to him.

He grabs her hips and pulls her back. He takes a moment to admire his favorite view. Effortlessly sliding inside, his grip tightens as he starts to fuck her. Hard and deep with every stroke. "I love fucking you like this," he says.

Her moans are now drowned out by his own. Harder and faster as he gets closer to cumming. The feeling of his cock with her pussy. Combined with the view of her in front of him drives him over the edge. The pressure to cum inside of her building and building, he lets out a roar as his cock explodes inside of her, filling her pussy with hot cum.

After what seems like several minutes they come back to reality. Exhausted yet feeling amazing. He moves back as his cock slowly pulls from her pussy. Again, he admires the view, only now it's dripping with cum. Then she spins around to clean him up. Her tongue and mouth sucked and licked him clean, enjoying the combined tastes of cum and pussy.

Just then the elevator starts to move. They quickly jump up and put themselves together. Before they reach the bottom floor he grabs her and pulls her to him. His hands found her naked ass. As they kiss, the door opens to an empty lobby.

"I have to say that was the best picnic I've ever been on" he smirks.

They exit into the lobby. No one ever knew they were trapped, except later the cleaning people found the blanket they forgot.

When they reach his car in the parking garage, "I'm still hungry though" she says.

He makes it like he is going to open the passenger door. But instead, he pushes her against the car, leaning in close, kissing her, hard. His hand travels up her leg, under her skirt, between her legs, finding her clit still swollen and standing out looking for attention. So he gives it the attention it deserves, kissing her deeply until they are out of breath. Her hips are grinding into his hand—mmmmm. She just can't get enough! He can tell she is so close, but he teases her, dipping one finger inside, and rubbing her clit with his thumb, then pulling his finger out and palming her pussy as she grinds and writhes. All the time kissing her and his leg is between hers, he dips two fingers inside—mmmmm—while his thumb is rubbing ever so gently on her clit.

He starts to kiss down her body, making sure to stop for a moment at her hard nipples. They are so desperate for some attention as well, visible through the tank top. He drops to his knees. He works his arms between her legs and effortlessly raises her onto his shoulders. Hungrily he is burying his face into her pussy, tasting her wet, fucked, cum filled pussy. He runs his hands to her lower back, pressing her to his face.

He fucks her with his tongue, mad with the desire to feel her cum on his face, he presses harder to push his tongue inside. They are both moaning wildly now. His tongue roamed all over to satisfy every part of her, flicking her clit quickly then slowly, faster and harder he licks and kisses.

Feeling her get closer and closer, he pushes her toward the release he wants as badly as she does. She grinds and presses into his face, driving her clit into his mouth as his tongue rubs and rubs. His tongue is working her clit in every direction, licking, nipping, sucking! Her legs begin to shake as her orgasm starts.

"Cum for me," he moans.

With a loud Ahhhhh that echoes around the parking garage, she cums on his face. He pushes his face harder against her as she cums, licking up every drop.

He stops licking and just gently kisses her spent pussy. When she releases his wrists he slowly lowers her feet to the ground. They hear a round of applause from the contractor crew who had finished for the day and were walking to their trucks. They are all adjusting their jeans and nodding appreciatively.

Published 
Written by flsoulgirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments