Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and My Sexy Coworker finally have some fun

"I finally get to fulfill my fantasies with my sexy Mexican coworker"

5
2 Comments 2
17.0k Views 17.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
There he was again. Sexy and toned, with smoldering dark eyes and a beautiful Mexican skin tone. Every time he walked by he seemed to mesmerize me, and I hated it. Of course I loved seeing him, imagining what was underneath those clothes, but it was no fun since I never got to act out my dirty desires.

I had been working at the same job for the past two summers, whenever I came home from college for my three month vacation. I had plenty of coworkers, and my boss was even pretty good looking, but no one could compare to Enrique. Ever since I had first laid eyes on him, I imagined of one day being lucky enough to be with him.

We talked a lot at work and had some flirty conversations, but I was sure he saw me as just some young, innocent college girl. I wasn't sure how old he was, but he had to be about ten or fifteen years older than me, probably in his mid-thirties. He worked in a different section of the office, but sometimes I could have sworn he walked by the front desk just to make me swoon over him. It was like torture!

Even though I found him unbelievably out of my league, last winter when I was on a small break from school a small "incident" happened between me and Enrique that gave me some hope. I had walked into a small room where we keep all the printer paper for our copy machines, which is more like a large broom closet. Coincidentally, Enrique was in there grabbing some stacks of paper, too.

We started chatting, but this time Enrique started asking me more questions about my personal life: how old I was, how far away my school was, and even if I had a boyfriend. I was slightly surprised, but didn't really mind. After all, I'd wanted something like this to happen for the past two years! As the minutes ticked on, I swear Enrique was positioning himself closer to me. My heart was beating insanely fast as I imagined all the things I wanted to do to that sexy Mexican.

Every word that rolled off his tongue was coated in his hot accent, and his devilish smile was making me so horny. At one point, we were standing so close that our arms started brushing up against one another's, and it was like a bolt of electricity had struck me. A second later, though, one of our other coworkers walked in, and Enrique quickly took a few steps back away from me. Our conversation was over for the moment, but I had a feeling that in those few minutes something had changed in our relationship.

So now it was six months later, and Enrique and I were right back where we had left off. Our flirting was at an all time high, so I figured sometime soon something would happen that would definitely take our relationship to the next level. It turned out I was right. It was a Tuesday, and somehow Enrique and I ended up all alone in a section of the office. After a few minutes of chatting, it happened.

All of a sudden, Enrique just leaned over and kissed me. It wasn't short, and not too long, but when he pulled away and I looked into his eyes I knew he wanted me too. I put my hands behing his neck and pulled him into me as we started passionately kissing. It was like all my dreams were coming true as he slid his tongue softly into my mouth, and I returned the gesture readily.

Just then, he pulled away and asked me breathlessly, "When can we meet somewhere alone?"

I was silent for a minute, quickly thinking about what I had planned for the next couple of days. "Thursday," I told him, "I can meet you Thursday afternoon after work."

He smiled and we kissed some more, but we knew we had to get back to work. As I walked back to my desk, I was the happiest I'd been in a while.

Wednesday seemed to drag on as I dreamed about the next day. I didn't get to see Enrique much at work, but that might have been a blessing since I might not have been able to control myself. Finally, Thursday came, and I worked quickly all day trying to get my work done as fast as I could.

Enrique had had the day off, but when I checked my phone as I walked to my car I saw I had a voicemail from him. He asked me to meet him at a nearby gas station and then we could figure out what we wanted to do from there. When I showed up, he quickly got out of his car and walked over to meet me. Without even saying hello, he took my face in his hands and kissed me deeply. This was going to be a fun afternoon.

Because we both lived about a half an hour from our workplace, we decided to do what some people might consider shameful and rent a hotel room nearby. At first I was a little apprehensive about it, but I quickly gave in when I realized that extra thirty minutes to drive home might make me go crazy. I couldn't wait to get into our room, but the desk clerk seemed to be taking forever. Enrique put his hand on my back and gently rubbed it all the way up and down my backside while she went to grab our key.

Finally, she told us we had room 103 and pointed us in the right direction. The whole walk there we could barely contain ourselves.

AshleyStarxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyStarxTS

Once we got inside, we couldn't stop touching each other. He pulled me in and kissed me, moving down to my neck and shoulder as he started taking off my dress. We quickly took off all our clothes and moved to the bed. As Enrique got on top of me, he gazed up and down at my body. 

"You are so amazing," he told me. "I have wanted to be with you for so long, but I just didn't know how you would feel about it because of the age difference and everything." I told him how I had been feeling for the past few years and he laughed. "If only I would have known," he said, "we could have been doing this all the time."

There was no doubt about it: Enrique was like a little taste of heaven. He slowly started kissing me everywhere up and down my body, from my shoulders to my hips to my inner thighs and everywhere in between. When he reached my pussy, he started licking my folds and trailing his tongue in and out of them. 

As soon as his tongue hit my clit I let out a loud moan, and arched my back in ecstasy. I couldn't believe this sexy Latin lover was about to make all my dreams come true. He continued pleasuring me for what seemed like hours; he would suck fervently on my clit and then slow the pace and trace his tongue on every inch of me. I sank my nails into the bedsheets, barely able to contain the amount of pleasure I was experiencing.

My breathing became more rapid as I felt myself inching towards a climax. As he continued swirling his tongue around, he slowly put a finger inside me, doubling the sensation. I gasped and closed my eyes, never wanting this to end. Soon, I felt a second finger inside me, and he moved them back and forth like clockwork, while never stopping to make love with his tongue.

I moaned and cried out his name as my climax rocked through my body, sending a surge of blissful energy through me. No man had ever made me come by giving me oral before, but Enrique had done a magnificent job. 

When I had finished he layed next to me on the bed and smiled. I leaned over and kissed him passionately, feeling more than wonderful. Still, I knew there was more to come, and I wanted it all. I climbed on top of him and started grinding my body back and forth, feeling his manhood beneath me. Just the slightest touch from his bulge sent me into a world of instant horniness.

After a few minutes of teasing him, I knew he was more than ready to go. I slowly lowered myself onto him and started rocking myself back and forth, pushing him deeper and farther into me each time. As I moved on top of him, he held onto my hips, urging me to continue. I swiveled my body on top of his, making sure he felt every inch inside of me, and he let out a slight moan as I did so.

I kept riding him until I felt his muscles tighten, and in the next seconds he emptied himself into me as he let out a sigh of pleasure. I leaned down and kissed his chest and neck, treasuring all the time I had with him. He lifted my chin up and looked at me. "Do you want to go clean up together?" he asked with a smile. "We did pay for the shower, too, after all."

I laughed and pulled him off the bed, and we headed into the bathroom. Once we had the water at the perfect temperature, we both jumped in. It felt wonderful to have the steamy water pouring over both our bodies, making us a wet mess. I rubbed my hands through his hair and gave him a few massaging rubs on his shoulders, then started moving lower. I knelt down and ran my tongue over his cock, then slowly swirled it around the head of his manhood.

After the experience we had just had on the bed, I was planning on hardening him up again. I took all of him in my mouth and started sucking him, sometimes hard and sometimes softly. I massaged his balls with one of my hands as I moved my mouth back and forth, focusing to get him as far back in my throat as possible. In no time his cock was hard again, and I could feel it fill my mouth with its full potential. He rubbed the back of my head and I looked up to see him watching me, not taking his eyes off of any move I made.

I held the eye contact as I started sucking harder, pushing him deep in my mouth, making sure he loved every minute. I felt his hands tighten on the back of my neck as he came in my mouth, and I swallowed everything he gave me. After, I stood back up and he kissed me softly. I had never wanted a man so much as I did then. All that time I had spent waiting for this had been worth it. 

We walked back to the bed and he layed down next to me, stroking my hair and cheek. "What do you have to do tomorrow?" he asked me. "Are you working?" I told him no, I had the day off, and he smiled. "Me too," he responded. "So, since we have the room for the night, what if we stay for a while longer?"

I didn't even have to think about it. If I had the chance to be with this sexy man for even just a few minutes longer, I was going to take it. I kissed him and wondered what the rest of the night had in store for us.

Published 
Written by XIME3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments