Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mobile Phone Sex Toy

10
2 Comments 2
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
The heat of the day had passed, but London was having the last laugh as the buildings gave up all the heat they had absorbed through the day. As was my want in my summer commute, I had changed out of my works clothes in to board shorts, linen shirt and flip flops in a forlorn attempt to make the journey home more bearable.

I was in my own world contemplating my evening and when I noticed the girl standing off to my left hand side. The contrast between her pale skin, almost jet black hair and striking green eyes was almost hypnotic and I couldn't believe how I hadn't noticed her before. It was then that I glanced down and noted with delight her strappy, thin, floaty summer dress and the curves beneath. She was a stunner and I couldn't help but admire. At which point she caught my eye and I knew I'd been busted!

I gave her my best 'you caught me red handed' look and smiled in apology. Thankfully she seemed to not care, smiled back and turned to her friend to talk. I went back to contemplating my evening, now drenched in visions of her playing a major part in it. Having forgotten to when I left the office, I took my phone out my pocket and turned it on.

The train was heaving and as we pulled in to the first stop the platform was busy with people wanting to get on. The doors opened, a few people got off and then a surge of others tried to cram in like voluntary sardines in a tin - Oh the joys of London! This turned out to have a plus point though...

The dark haired, green eyed stunning girl I’d noticed earlier was suddenly thrown forward towards me by a surge of people pushing on the train behind her. She nearly lost her footing and careened into me with outstretched arms doing either side of me. On reflex, to stop both of us from falling, I threw my right hand up to grab the rail and my left arm out round her waist. As we regained our balance I became acutely aware that I was flush against her, my arm round her waist with my hand resting on her hip, with my body turned in to her. Due to the people pushed up behind her and the wall of the carriage directly behind me neither of us could move.

'Well this is cosy' I remarked. 'Hi' I said quite calm. 'I'm David'.

'Jen,' she replied with a smile.

I then realised that my left hip was snug against her with my left hand pocket containing my mobile phone directly against her pussy. The hard edge of my phone was probably tracing a line directly down over her clit. Perhaps, she realized, as she replied with a friendly giggle and a flash of her now distinctly mischief filled green eyes.

It was at that point I realised my mobile phone was set to vibrate instead of ringing and would do so for any notification - email, text, Facebook, news alerts or call.

02LoadedQueensTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
02LoadedQueensTS

Also, all my friends knew that my phone was off during the day. 

Having been turned off all day at the office, and with my with thoughts bouncing from 'oh shit!' to 'oh yes!', my phone merrily started to vibrate away as the first notifications came through.

Jen jumped! She looked at me with shock and alarm in her eyes. 'Buzz, buzz, buzz,' went my phone as more random notifications came through. I could only look at Jen and say, 'I’m sorry there's no way I can move my phone.'

She looked up at me again and then things made sense. My phone must have been pressing directly on her clit because as my phone continued to vibrate I saw pleasure in Jen's eyes. She leaned in to me whispering hoarsely 'Don't you dare move your phone it feels amazing!' I tightened my arm round her waist and pulled her closer and could feel the heat rising from her as she squirmed against me.

My phone then vibrated in the same way it would ring and I knew someone was calling me. Jen's right arm reached up and clasped my right shoulder and squeezed tight. 'Throb, throb, throb,' went my phone and she clasped tighter and I could see her bite her lip.

'Fuck me,' I thought if this carries on she's going to cum right here. I don't know if the other passengers realised what was going on, but the grin on my face must have shouted lots!

As the vibrating stopped Jen murmured in my ear, 'Oh thank God that stopped, I was about to explode.'

Knowing my phone, I murmured back with more than a little glee 'Oh if they leave a message it will all start again in 5…4…3...2…1,' right on cue my phone started vibrating again and I shamelessly pulled Jen towards me to put as much vibrating pressure against her clit as she could. I felt her tense and then she buried her face in my shoulder to stifle her whimpers as she shook with orgasmic pleasure.

Sadly at the next station the crowded train thinned out and Jen could move away a little. Although not by much I noticed. 'Are you ok?' I enquired my British reserve reasserting itself once more.

'Oh Christ yes!' Jen replied, 'that was fantastic.' She turned round to look at her friend who was looking over at us with a look of amused certainty as if she knew exactly what had been going on.

'Wow. Do you always cum that quickly and that hard with vibrating toys?' I asked, arching one eyebrow as it was unlikely I would ever see this girl again, so why not milk the situation for all I could? 

'Yep,' she replied boldly, 'and you should see what I'm like when I have a tongue working against my clit. Why don't you come home with me and Mel and find out for yourself?'

I assume Mel was her friend and I certainly didn't need to be asked twice!

Published 
Written by Dionysus1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments