Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother Knows Best

57
14 Comments 14
9.4k Views 9.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Seventeen-year-old Lori Norwood stepped off the bus that the kindly driver had stopped at the apron of her driveway thus saving her the half a block walk from the bus stop. She fished a key out of a hidden recess in her purse, opened the door, and stepped inside. She was about to call out to announce that she was home when an unknown sound reached her ears.

Lori held her greetings as she removed her shoes and padded quietly across the kitchen and into the living room. She stopped at the bottom of the staircase leading to the second floor where two of the bedrooms, including the master bedroom, were located. As she drew closer to the staircase, the sound became more distinct and she realized it was the sounds of pleasure coming from a female throat.

Now Lori knew that it wasn't her youngest sister Shara as she was too young for sex and was at a sleepover with her friends. Her middle sister Amy was also eliminated as a suspect as she would never bring a lover home. Amy preferred girls over boys and was trying to keep her choices a secret. Then it dawned on her, it had to be her Mom making those sounds.

Now Lori was just a little shocked. It had been better than two years that her Dad had passed away and her Mom had just allowed herself to start dating again. It was obvious that Mom went from dinner and a movie to an all-out fuck session in less than six months.

Now Lori's bedroom was in the basement and she should have just gone to her room, but she lingered by the staircase listening, whoever was up there really knew what he was doing based on the moaning.

Lori was aware that her mom was a real hottie and often mistaken for an older sister when the two of them had a day of shopping and spa treatments. Married at sixteen, she became pregnant just a few months later and every two years after that. In between having kids and attending college on a part-time schedule, she exercised and dieted with a vengeance. When questioned by her daughter on why she worked out so hard she responded that she refused to be one of those overweight and out-of-shape mothers that she had met at the PTA meetings.

The moaning from upstairs reached a crescendo and then all was quiet, Lori quickly headed to the stairway leading to the basement and closed the door as quietly a possible when she heard movement at the top of the stairs. She knelt on the top step and used the keyhole to discover who it was that had been upstairs with her Mom.

When the male passed by heading to the side door Lori almost gasped aloud in disbelief. It was Dan Summers, one of her classmates from school. The same classmate that her mom was forever trying to get her to show interest in, but Lori wasn't interested as he wasn't one of the popular students.

Now Lori would reluctantly admit that Dan wasn't bad-looking and his skill as an artist and writer was legendary. It was while working on the school paper that they met and wound up spending time in each other's company. However, her acknowledgment and admiration of his skills were hardly grounds for them dating.

A minute after the side door closed, Lori heard her Mom on the other side of the basement door telling her that it was now safe to come. So Lori opened the door and headed to the kitchen. Upon turning the corner her eyes grew wide and her mouth hung open at the sight before her eyes. For there stood her Mom at the refrigerator looking nothing like she was accustomed to seeing her.

The first thing Lori noticed was that her long tapered legs were covered in black nylon stockings with six-inch heels adorning her feet. A shiny blue silk garter belt that was trimmed in white lace held up her nylons and she sported a pair of tiny panties of the same color and trim.

A matching bra covered her full breasts and the whole ensemble was covered with a short black silk and lace robe that Lori never knew that her Mom owned. Her long hair that was normally worn up now hung to her shoulders and her makeup was just a touch heavier than normal and it gave her the appearance of someone much younger, now she really looked like an older sister.

"You knew I was home?" Lori asked.

"Yes. I know every sound that this old house makes," she responded she poured two glasses of ice tea and then took a seat and crossed her magnificent-looking legs.

Lori had no response and continued to stare as she took a chair and that gave her Mom an opening.

"Nothing to say?" Julie asked as she slid a glass toward her daughter.

"Mom, how could you? He's like my age," Lori said in a shocked tone.

"No, he's a year older," Julie responded.

"Eighteen and still in high school? What's wrong with him?" Lori asked and was finally able to look away from the sight before her.

"My God, you're such an academia snob," her Mom stated. "Believe me there is nothing wrong with him, he's just a victim of the rate of education between the city and the suburbs. When his family moved out here he was tested and couldn't pass so they kept him back."

"So should I even bother to ask how you two hooked up or how long this has been going on?" Lori asked.

"Not that it's any of your concern, but It happened when he dropped off some artwork for the school paper a few months ago. You and your sisters weren't home so I invited him to sit and have a cup of coffee and we started talking. One thing led to another and we've been at it ever since. You probably haven't noticed I stopped suggesting that you two get together. I decided that if you wanted to keep hanging out with losers that's on you and I would keep this one for myself," her Mom responded.

"They are not losers," Lori snapped defensively.

"Oh really? That boy named Allen that you see is prettier and more feminine than you are. I'm surprised that he hasn't asked to borrow some of your clothing, maybe he did and that's why you don't see him as often. Then there was the jock named Brad who you hung around with for a while. He spent most of his time checking me out when he came over to see you," her Mom continued.

Lori silently admitted to herself that her choice of boyfriends had not been the best. First, there was the handsome young man that she had believed loved her. It was him that she had surrendered her cherry to when she turned sixteen. He was nice, polite, and gentle until she finally allowed his hard cock entrance into her virgin pussy. From then on he became demanding and rude.

His once soft kisses and gentle manner ended and all he cared about was getting her naked and getting on top of her. Lori allowed it for a while until he tried to get her to submit to his lust during school hours in one of the storage rooms, something she would never do so he broke it off with her.

The boyfriends that followed were no better. They never noticed or said anything about how pretty she looked and there was no softness in their manner. Fueled by her former boyfriend's tales all that they cared about was seeing how fast they could get her out of her clothing. Lori finally gave up and quit dating and hanging around with the group of males in her circle of friends when she was alone.

Mom was right about Allen, he had a fascination with her clothing. More than once, she caught him running his hands over her hanging skirts and blouses when they worked on the school paper in the basement just off the laundry room. She had even offered to loan him one of her dresses and he laughed it off despite Lori seeing the growing lump in his pants.

Mom was also right about Brad. Whenever she invited him over, he always asked if her mom would be home and his eyes grew larger and brighter when she responded that she would.

"So what's with the outfit and makeup?" Lori asked.

"All men love ladies in sexy lingerie, and since he has the hots for you I decided to make myself look a little younger to see if that would light his fire, and, believe me, it did," her mom admitted.

"I never knew you owned such an outfit," Lori admitted.

"I have literally a couple of dozen of them. Since they are not outfits one wears around the house no one has ever seen them. Your father really loved seeing me dressed like this as much as I loved wearing them and purchased a new one for me almost every other week," her Mom admitted.

"It's beautiful," was all Lori could say.

"If you want to borrow one help yourself as I'm sure they would fit you," her Mom informed her.

"Who would I be dressing up for?" Lori responded.

"Well, you could change your attitude about Dan and invite him over when your sisters and I are out," Mom offered. "I don't mind sharing."

"Not going to happen," she replied.

"Well, if you change your mind, they are stored in the armoire chest in my closet," Mom stated as Lori left the table and headed to her room.

As Lori shed her school clothes she replayed the sounds that came from her Mom's bedroom. Outside of a few gasps, she had never made sounds like that when she was having sex. What did Dan do that the others didn't, she wondered?

Emilyrose_8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilyrose_8

The weekend passed without incident except for Lori thinking about her Mom's lingerie collection and her suggestion of borrowing some and hooking up with Dan. She also thought about her past boyfriends and how despite their faults she missed being stroked and kissed and she became aware of just how horny she was.

Monday started a new week and whenever she and Dan were thrown together by classes or the regular after-school work session for the paper Lori found herself checking him out. Could she have been wrong about him she wondered?

All the other girls seemed to like him and they talked and flirted with him almost non-stop. Among them were the members of the senior cheerleading squad who were the hottest of all the female students. Finally, Lori got up the nerve to approach him and inquire about the artwork for the next edition, as the editor it was her right and would raise no suspicion.

"It should be done by Saturday," he informed her.

"Well if you're not busy maybe you could drop them off at my house and I can start the layout," Lori found herself saying.

"Yeah, no problem," he responded. "Any special time?"

"Anytime after six," Lori answered. She noticed there was no blushing or embarrassed look on his face and that he made no inquiry if her Mom was going to be home.

Now on this Saturday, she knew that Mom and her sisters were heading to dinner and then one of the new Disney movies. Since she was not big on Disney movies she elected to stay home. The moment they backed out of the driveway Lori headed to her Mom's room and the armoire in her closet. Mom was not exaggerating on the amount of sexy lingerie she owned, every drawer was filled to capacity with bras, panties, garter belts, and nylons.

She chose a bra, panties, and a garter belt in maroon. These items along with a pair of black nylons were dropped off in her room as she headed to the shower. Once dried off, she returned to her room where she redid her makeup and hair, then it was time to dress.

Now, Lori had her own collection of silky underwear but had to admit that the lingerie that she had borrowed felt great against her warm skin and true to her Mom's statement they fit her like a glove. The nylon stockings also felt great and the addition of her heels made her legs look even better.

A knock on the side door caused her heart rate to increase as it meant that Dan had arrived. She quickly double-checked her makeup and hair and then donned her old robe and headed downstairs.

Her makeup and hair were not lost on him as he entered the house and he complimented her on them. She thanked him, none of the other boys in her life would have noticed these things. He laid the artwork out on the kitchen table and she took a step closer to inspect them, as always they were perfect.

"I better be going as it looks like you're ready for a date," Dan said after a while.

"My date had arrived," she said as she took half a step back untied her robe, and let gravity slide it off her slender shoulders.

Dan's eyes went wide as he took in the sight of Lori in her borrowed finery.

"Wow, you look fantastic," he finally managed to say.

"Then show me," she responded as she closed the gap between them.

Dan gently wrapped his arms around her as she enveloped him in hers. Their lips touched and a long passionate tongue kiss followed. It was a passion that Lori had not felt in a long time. As they sucked on each other's tongues Dan allowed his hands to slide down her back and wind up on her butt, she could feel him gently run his hands over her silk-covered ass.

"I think we should move someplace a little more private," she suggested as she took him by the hand.

Lori found herself quivering with anticipation as they headed downstairs toward her room. She felt her nipples harden as they walked and the heat and wetness in her silk panties increase, she had no idea that he was such a great kisser. Once inside her room and she approached Dan again and helped him remove his shirt. Lori bowed at the waist and began planting soft kisses and licks on his neck and chest.

When she stood up they embraced and kissed again. One of Dan's hands went straight for the fastener for her bra and he undid it without any problem. She was momentarily embarrassed and crossed her arms to hide her now-naked breasts. Dan gently took hold of her wrists and pulled her arms apart and Lori moaned softly and his warm hands gently caressed her breasts. She moaned even louder when he dipped his head and planted kisses on her extended nipples.

"Is that me making those sounds?" Lori asked herself as Dan's hands continued to kiss and caress her breasts.

Suddenly, Dan stopped all action and took a step back.

"What wrong?" she asked as she stepped into him.

"We have to stop as I have no protection," he answered.

"You've never done a girl without a condom?" she asked.

"Yes, many times."

"Then do me that way. Just don't cum inside me," she crooned as she stepped into him and pressed her breasts into his naked chest.

Dan fell to his knees and began to slide her silky maroon panties down her firm nylon-covered legs. She placed a hand on his shoulder and he helped her to step out of them as not to snag them on her heels. Then while still on his knees Dan began to cover her flat abdomen with soft kisses as his hands ran the length of her nylon-clad legs.

Lori's knees began to tremble and she had trouble keeping her balance so she stepped away and took a seat on the edge of her mattress and watched as Dan stood up and removed his slacks and underwear. Soon he was standing in front of her naked with a very hard erection.

Lori scooted herself back on her bed until her head was resting on her pillows with her heart beating harder with each passing second. Dan mounted the bed and Lori believed that he was going to push his cock into her pussy, but she was wrong. She watched as Dan's head headed toward her crotch and a second later she felt his tongue enter her vagina.

No one had ever done this to her; oh, they used their fingers but not their tongues. Her soft moaning became even louder when his tongue flicked her clit, now she understood why her Mom was moaning so loud. Dan alternated between her clit and the exposed flesh of her thighs at the top of her stockings.

Waves of euphoria washed over her body as his tongue continued to work its magic and Lori lost track of time. Finally, after what seemed like hours Dan raised his head and got to his knees. As he moved in a little closer Lori spread her legs further apart and watched wide-eyed as he placed the head of his cock at the opening of her very wet and hot pussy

He then commenced to slowly pushed himself into her. There was no ramming as she was used to getting from her former boyfriends, he was very gentle and soon he was fully inserted. He waited for a moment and he began a gentle in and out motion on her very wet cave.

Lori heard herself moaning as she had never done. As he gently rode her he kissed her neck and tits paying particular attention to her hard nipples. Once again Lori noted that none of her former lovers had ever done this and she heard herself asking him not to stop and urged him on by running her long fingernails up and down his back.

And then it happened, Lori felt her orgasm approaching and she begged Dan to do it harder. Dan complied and began to slam himself in and out of her. Lori's moaning became louder and she found herself placing her legs across his back as it seemed to allow Dan to penetrate even further.

A heartbeat later, the most massive orgasm that Lori had ever experienced took her and she issued one long ecstatic moan as it arrived. She gripped Dan with her legs and hands even tighter as she moaned. When her body relaxed she felt Dan withdraw his cock from her and announce that it was now his turn.

Lori opened her eyes and watched as he took hold of his hard cock and begin to pump it. In just a few strokes he gritted his teeth and emptied his load onto her belly and the sight and feeling of the warm sticky fluid hitting her smooth skin sent her over the edge again.

Dan then rolled off her and collapsed next to her where they shared gentle kisses. That was something that none of Lori's former lovers had done. He didn't linger by her side for very long as Lori announced that her Mom would be home soon, so Dan redressed and departed.

It was sometime later that Lori heard a gentle knocking at her door, it was her Mom asking her if she was all right.

"Are you alone? Lori questioned.

"I am," came the response from her parent and Lori invited her in.

The sight of her daughter still in her garter belt and nylons spoke volumes.

"So, does Mother know best?" Lori was asked.

"Yes. Mother definitely knows best," Lori responded.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments