Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moving On With Mac

"The best way to move forward is to look back to the past"

7
3 Comments 3
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I was attracted to him in high school but we never talked. Here I was eight years later, divorced from the man I thought I’d love forever and driving four hours to fuck the one I’d never had the chance to.

It all started a few weeks ago. After months of mourning my divorce, I had finally started to rebuild my life. I created a new Facebook profile, one free of the memories and photos of my once happy marriage. I hadn’t thought about Mac in years, since high school probably, but suddenly there he was, tagged in a friend’s Facebook photo. A group pic at the beach and he was tall, shirtless and ripped and holding a girl in his arms. I remembered how I used to sit in the gym at our high school and admire his muscular body as he played basketball. He looked good back then but now he was all grown up and much more muscular and I wondered how it felt to be that girl in his arms. I clicked “Add Friend.” I just wanted to see more pictures of him. It was all innocent.

A few days later I logged onto my profile and found a message from him waiting for me in my inbox.

Hey, long time no see, how have you been?

Like I said, it started out innocently enough. Plus, he lived in a city four hours drive from me. What was the most that could come from it?

After exchanging a few messages and just catching up I gave him my number. We started texting and over the next few days our conversations got more and more flirtatious. One night after a happy hour with my coworkers I was feeling tipsy and brave. I brazenly texted him:

I’m a little tipsy right now and I wish I could kiss you…

Instantly I felt mortified and regretted sending him the text. What if that was too forward?

Just then my phone buzzed with a message from him.

Yeah that would be a fun start… it read.

I was surprised. You’ve thought about kissing me? I wrote back.

Among other things… he replied.

Other things? 

I’m sure you can imagine. 

I could definitely imagine and in fact I already had imagined. After seeing those shirtless pictures of him, I spent the next night alone in my bed rubbing my dripping wet pussy to a number of mouth-watering orgasms as I imagined his body on mine.

Our texts over the next few days became more and more explicit as he told me what he wanted to do to me. It was getting to the point where I couldn’t concentrate any longer. All day at work images of our bodies together filled my mind. One minute it was him thrusting into me from behind, grabbing my hair and spanking me. The next he was on top of me with one hand around my throat and his tongue buried in the back of my mouth while the headboard pounded against the wall. I was constantly wet, each day I’d come home and step out of another sopping pair of panties. This was crazy, I’d never talked to anyone like this, let alone to someone who I hardly knew. I don’t know what it was about him but the way he texted me made me crave him. By the end of the week, every muscle in my body was stiff. My fingers weren’t cutting it anymore and he was the only one who I knew could break this tension.

It was Saturday and I had driven four hours and was now standing at his door. He opened the door and we made eye contact. There was no greeting, no hesitation, but I didn’t care. He shut the door behind me, pressed me up against the wall and started making out with me. By the time we made it across the room he had stripped me to my bra and thong and was wearing only his boxers.

AntonellaMorel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaMorel

He pushed me onto the couch and his hand pulled my panties to the side and found my pussy. I ached as his fingers stroked my clit and let out a gasp as he slid two fingers into me. I felt my juices running down my thighs and he made me come for the first time within seconds. Then he peeled my thong off me and lowered his head between my legs. He circled my clit with his tongue while he stroked my g-spot with his fingers. I could tell he was an expert enjoying his work. I rocked my hips, grinding my pussy into his mouth and I begged him to make me come again. He was teasing me, keeping me right on the edge for several minutes before he finally gave me what I wanted. My whole body shuddered as I came for the second time and I squirted into his mouth. He leaned up and kissed me deeply and I tasted my own juices as they ran down his chin.

I pulled his shorts down and took his cock in my hand. It was long and stiff and his eyes rolled back as I stroked it up and down, hard and fast. I took him into my mouth and began to suck, maintaining eye contact with him the whole time. I could tell he liked it when I took him so deeply that I gagged and my eyes watered. It was so sloppy and as I drew him out of my throat, thick streams of my saliva ran down his shaft, glistening in the light. He pulled me onto him in a 69 position and his mouth latched onto my swollen clit as I started sucking him again. The moans of my third orgasm were muffled by his cock in my throat.

He flipped me onto my back and I opened my legs, willing him to hurry up and fuck me. I gasped as he entered me for the first time. His cock was the biggest that had ever been inside me and I winced as he pushed it all the way in. I watched the sweat bead on his forehead as he built up speed, fucking me faster and faster. He grabbed my ankles and held my legs apart in the air, enjoying the view as he pounded my soaking pink pussy. I cupped my breasts, pinching my nipples until they were hard. He angled his pelvis back and I was in ecstasy as his thrusts hit my g-spot head on. As he drew back after a hard thrust I squirted once more. He pulled out and his shaft emerged coated in the mother of pearl colored cream that oozed from my pussy. I had to try it and I licked it off of him hungrily.

I turned around on all fours and put my ass in the air for him. I was completely spread open and it turned me on knowing he was looking at the most intimate parts of my body. He slid into me from behind and grabbed a fistful of hair at the back of my head. I screamed as he fucked me harder. He pulled my hair hard, jerking my head back. I felt a new wave of wetness fill my pussy as I realized he had total control over my body. He spanked my ass over and over which drove me wild.

He slowed down and I took over, rocking back and forth on his cock. The sound of my juicy ass smacking rhythmically against his hips put me into a trance. I would do anything to make him come. I could tell he was getting close based on his moans. I rocked forward one more time, almost letting him slide out of me but at the last minute I slammed back onto him. That did the trick and he grunted as he came inside of me, wave after wave of his hot cum filling my pussy. He collapsed onto the bed and I used my tongue to clean the mess we had made together off of him.

He held me and we had our first real conversation together as we fell asleep. But I didn’t really care what he had to say because I already wanted him again.

Published 
Written by camelclub
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments