Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ms. Fit

"Getting worked up before a hot date"

28
3 Comments 3
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Part of the Ms. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Series"

Gold’s Gym – 9:00pm

Although the gym only remains open for another hour, Audrey isn’t concerned about being pressed for time. After having been working at the gym for six years now, she’s made her way into being a trusted agent, gaining access to the building however late she may need it.

“Hey, Oddie,” the guys at the front desk comment as she cruises past with bag slung over her shoulder. She does her best to remain casual, just another face in the crowd on a Friday night. Audrey steps easily into the commons by the juice bar, trying not to be too direct when she reaches for the number 85 locker on the top row. She opens it, a quick hand to check for anything inside before finding nothing.

Audrey shoulders her bag and heads into the ladies' locker room.

Her phone is out as she taps away, a sly grin on her face.

@Audrey: You beat me here, I suppose.

She continues getting ready, slender clothes fitting comfortably as she walks toward the cardio room. Her earbuds ding as music plays. She glances around before checking her phone.

@Christian: I’ve only been here for a little while. I tried watching the lockers. You slipped in without a trace!

@Audrey: I’m smooth like that. Can’t let you have a sneak peek, boy.

Christian racks a heavy bar on the bench, muscles burning as he sits up. He does a quick check of the area. No one seems to be glancing at their phone. He grins.

@Christian: Are you going to make me wait until after hours?

She checks her phone from the treadmill, a brisk walk as her Under Armor-clad boobs hardly move. She shakes her head, her smile impossible to hide.

@Audrey: Unless you can find me first. Good luck, little man.

“Shit,” he comments out loud, the beat in his ears pumping away. Christian is no little man, but rather a steroid-induced gym rat. Lean with round biceps curling like softballs without effort, he’s nothing but a walking testosterone factory.

@Christian: Little lady – don’t tease me too much. I’m relentless when I get my frustrations out.

@Audrey: Good. You can shoot your frustrations on me later.

“Fuck,” Christian lets out before taking up free weights and pumping away. He does a quick scan of the room between sets.

@Christian: Just lean back, baby! Are you the one in the blue top?

Audrey finishes a box jump, looking around.  

@Audrey: Wrong. Please don’t be the guy on the rower. If so, I’m fucking OUT!

This would be so much easier for Christian if he knew what Audrey looked like. After meeting online, they agreed to go on a blind date. After weeks of building up the tension between them, Audrey decided to abuse her privileges at the gym, leaving an unmarked keycard to the women’s locker room for Christian in locker 85. He came through with his threat, showing up where and when she dictated. She knows who runs the place here.

Audrey knocks out another set of squats, legs and nipples aching.

@Audrey: How tall are you?

Christian hops off the pullup bars.

@Christian: 5’9. Why? You?

Audrey tosses the jump rope, sweat pouring. 

@Audrey: 5’6. Ok. So, if we hug then there’s a chance you’ll poke me in the stomach?

“Hot,” he comments, tossing the rope.

Audrey slams the leg press.

Christian drops the deadlift.

The hour strikes eleven and the announcement for patrons to depart comes, everyone vacating the building – except two. There are only two souls in the building thirty-two minutes later.

Christian sits on a bench in the men’s locker room. @Christian: What are you doing, girlie?

@Audrey: Breathing deep, letting the moist air flow over me. Thinking about you. Think you can find me?

@Christian: What happens if I do?

@Audrey: Everything you’ve ever wanted.

“This girl,” he comments, setting his phone in a bag and departing the men’s locker room wearing nothing but a towel. It’s taken everything he has to keep his erection at bay, fighting the urge to jerk off in the shower after his intense workout. He steps into the women’s locker room, a replicated opposite of the men’s. There’s no one to be seen.

At the far end are two doors next to one another. One sauna is dry and vacant. The other is wet and occupied.

Without hesitation, Christian walks his swollen, testosterone-filled body through the locker room, turning for the showers instead of the wet sauna.

Audrey’s heart leaps when Christian walks by. ‘Wow,’ she mouths, watching him walk into the showers. ‘He really is a big guy.’ Audrey adjusts her hips and leans back on the bench. Steam causes her body to drip, the blood within her hot. Her legs are crossed, but her hips tingle at the sight.

Christian doesn’t turn around, but rather drops the towel from his waist and turns on the water.

“Oh, god,” Audrey involuntarily says, her eyes examining everything strong and gorgeous about Christian’s naked body trailing with hot water. Her legs uncross.

SamanthaLeon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaLeon

Christian takes his time, letting the water fall over him as he takes a handful of soap and rubs his hands. He faces the wet sauna, the image of a woman lounging back wearing nothing but a towel visible through the glass. Christian’s hands run down his body, eventually rubbing his balls and cock with both hands. He rubs and strokes, watching Audrey.

It’s a challenge – something Audrey can’t let pass. “Stroke it,” she whispers, having to take a breath of hot air. A hand slips under her towel, finding a neglected and tingling pussy. She gently rubs, watching Christian stroke. He’s not even washing anymore, just stroking as he watches her.

“Ready, baby girl?” he asks, his voice echoing.

Audrey nods, spreading her legs and rubbing. Sweat pours.

Christian walks to the door, but Audrey isn’t deterred. He’s graceful when he enters, hard cock swinging as he closes it behind him. “Hey, Oddie girl,” he casually remarks as he approaches.

“Hey, handsome.”

Christian doesn’t wait, fingers wrapping into the top of her towel before he tugs.

Audrey gives him what he wants, letting him haul the towel from her body before watching it get tossed into a pool of water on the floor.

Christian steps up on the bench, cock erect, Audrey leaning back a little further as his bulge comes straight for her mouth.

There’s no protest, Audrey opening up as she accepts his cock. Her head bobs, sealing her lips around his shaft as her tongue dances with each stroke.

“Holy fuck,” he groans. He intended to be much smoother than this, but it’s an uncontrollable feeling when he begins humping Audrey’s mouth, matching her pace. His strong hands are on Audrey’s head, taking a wider stance when her hands slide up his thighs. She massages and strokes him while moaning her approval all the same. It’s an eager suck, a desperate bout of frustration that has been threatened since they began chatting.

Christian pulls himself out of Audrey’s mouth, burning for her.

“So soon?” she teases, Christian taking her hand. They stand in the water, mouths aching as they find each other’s, sweat and hot water flowing between their bodies.

Christian pulls her down onto the floor, a thin layer of hot water beneath her. He lays her back, sliding himself down her body with a trailing tongue.

Audrey is on fire, delicate hands in his hair as he slides along her tender body. Hot water lands on her legs and stomach when Christian playfully splashes it over her, sweet drops sliding down her shaven pussy.

He knows what he wants, slipping his mouth over her swollen pussy. He’s encouraged by Audrey’s moans, sucking on her clit, one hand teasing her lips as he strokes himself. Christian knows he’s doing it right by the way Audrey wiggles in the water, her smooth body glistening with sex and smooth skin.

“Oh, fucking suck it,” she lets out, a deep groan that’s only released by the way Christian worships her clit with his mouth. With the ends of his fingers curling inside of her, Audrey bucks and moans, biting her lip as she nears the edge. “Just stick it in me, Christian! Stop teasing!”

“Such a polite girl.” He slides between her legs. It’s difficult to push himself into her when Audrey sits up and captures him for a kiss, a strong hand gripping the back of his neck.

“Oh, fucky fuck,” she lets out, Christian rubbing himself on her.

“Come here, sweetheart.” He gets her to relax, leaning Audrey back on her elbows as he rotates his hips, gently pulling Audrey onto him with brief tugs. “I’m gonna get it, baby. Just relax.”

Audrey’s head is back, feeling Christian pop into her.

There. He’s done it. There’s no stopping him from working as much as he can into her now.

It’s an uncoordinated and wet Fuck-For-All on the hard tile, the ache in their knees and elbows unnoticed as the heat of the sauna consumes them.

Christian is in, Audrey pushing herself to the side as she forces him over.

“Come here, boy,” she says with a grin. “Lay the fuck back.”

Audrey mounts Christian, gradually lowering herself onto him. She rotates her hips, eyes closed and mouth open, working slowly until she feels her plush cheeks sit directly on his hips. “So deep,” she breathes. “Oh, fuck.” Audrey bounces, tits swaying as her nails bite into his chest. She uses Christian for her own pleasures, taking everything from him regardless if he’s advantaged or not.
Audrey’s lips press together, her eyes shut tight, her hips in an automatic bounce against that beautiful cock that she can’t control. “Gonna cum!” she calls with legs and tits shaking with every hump. “Gonna – cum!”

Audrey tenses up and squirts, coating Christian’s cock as he pops in her, hands squeezing her tits as her body jolts and shakes. Audrey’s huffs of pleasure echo throughout the locker room, firmly seated on Christian like furniture.

Christian smiles, cock pulsing, looking at her beautiful face. “Are you gonna –‘’

“Shhh,” Audrey slips out, a hand over his mouth. Her eyes remain closed. She shakes before letting out a hot, pent-up breath. She sits back, Christian’s cock snugly tucked into her. Relief comes. “That’s better,” she smiles, fanning herself off. She clears her throat, giving her wet hair a toss. “Now. You were saying something?”

Published 
Written by Gordon_Brail
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments