Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Girl Gina, Chapter 1

"He comes home from work to a wonderful surprise!"

33
14 Comments 14
4.8k Views 4.8k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Gina and I had been married for almost three years now and it had been the most wonderful three years of my life. I had never met a woman more domesticated, and dutiful as Gina. She gave herself to me wholly and completely, acquiescing to my every whim and desire.

She had come from a family who lived by the code that the man was the head of the household and his word was law. The woman's place was to serve and obey without question.

And while in this day and age that sort of thinking is obsolete, to say the least, it worked for them. And now I got to reap the benefits of Gina's upbringing!

Gina lived to serve me–I was her all and her everything. She was a magnificent cook thanks to hours spent in the kitchen with her mother, she kept the house immaculate, and she always looked her very best for me.

She was an excellent housekeeper and the polar opposite of my last girlfriend, who not only could never figure out the buttons and knobs on the washing machine but who consistently tested the house's gravity by leaving clothes and dishes everywhere, just to make sure they stayed there!

As good as Gina was at keeping a neat and tidy house, though, it was in the bedroom where she really shined. Gina was the consummate bedmate ... not only was she drop-dead gorgeous with a figure that made me drool every time I saw it, but she was about as pliable as warm butter! No matter what sexual idea or kink I wanted to explore, she was not only ready to agree to it, she was excited about it.

Of course, I always tried to do things that she would enjoy too, but she was ever-willing to expand her boundaries and try new things. And even the things that I could plainly see were not her favorites, she readily accepted and did her very best to please me.

Gina prided herself on her ability to please a man and she made sure that I was utterly and completely satisfied at all times. It didn't matter if what I wanted her to do was dirty or degrading, if I wanted it, she did it gladly.

It made her wet knowing that she let me do things, or make her do them, that most other women would refuse. It was almost as if she was challenging me to come up with something too far out for her to do (I hadn't yet!).

I was on my way home from work one day (I am an investment banker here in the Financial District of Manhattan) and looking forward to getting home. "Home" was one side of a two-story brick townhouse duplex in Pallisades Park, New Jersey.

It normally took me between thirty to forty-five minutes to make the seventeen-mile trek each way with the traffic, so I would call her up as I was leaving so she would be expecting me. 

"Please hurry home, Daddy!" she had told me when I called from the office. She had started calling me Daddy after she and I attended a Halloween costume party a couple of years ago.

She had dressed up as a little girl, complete with a short sexy pink dress, ruffled petticoat, four-inch block-heeled "Mary Jane" shoes, and huge rainbow lollipop. To say she was hot in that outfit would be a terrible understatement! I don't even remember what I wore that year–all my attention was focused on the "little girl" I had brought with me!

I could tell by the sound of her voice and her pleading with me to hurry home, that she was anxious for me to get there. Frankly, I was just as eager to get home to her.

It had been a chaotic day with the Stock Market rising and falling like some deranged roller coaster and I was glad to put this day behind me. It was Friday afternoon and I had two whole days with my girl to look forward to–I wanted to get them started!

Gina was waiting for me just inside the door when I finally got home. And to my pleasant surprise, she was already dressed for play. Wearing a black lace and sheer mesh bra and panty set, the lace-covered up the critical areas but left a lot to the imagination.

The bra pushed her already admirable tits together displaying her delicious cleavage very prominently. The panty was quite skimpy and one could wonder what the point of wearing it at all.

But it did frame and tease quite well, showing just enough to make your mouth water! A black garter belt, semi-sheer black thigh top stockings, and black and rhinestone heels completed her ensemble and left me standing at the doorway, mouth hanging open, like a damn fool!

She stood there in the living room, her legs together, hands clasped behind her back in a pose that reminded me of a little schoolgirl. She trembled as she stood there–every muscle in her body wanted to run and leap into my arms. But she restrained herself... for now.

"Welcome home, Daddy," she said, coquettishly twisting a half turn to the left and right as she stood there. I could tell by the mischievous look in her eyes that she had missed me and wanted to make up for the lost time.

She may have been brought up all strict and proper, but the girl had a sex drive you could run a good-sized city on if you could figure a way to harness all that energy!

"Thank you babygirl, it's good to be home," I said as I set my briefcase down and hung up my coat and hat. It was mid-October and the weather in New York was starting to turn and so I wore my wool topcoat and my Fedora. I hung up my things and turned around. Gina was still in the same position until I smiled and crooked a finger at her.

She came towards me at a quick pace, throwing her arms around my neck and pulling me to her in a deep and passionate kiss. My arms went around her waist and slid down to grab handfuls of her sweet tight ass.

Gina moaned when she felt my hands on her and kissed me deeper. I felt her lips part, an obvious invitation which I accepted promptly. Gina was a great kisser and she loved to kiss. I made sure she never lacked for those little shows of affection, either.

"Mmm, I missed you so much today Daddy," she moaned into my ear when our kiss came to an end.

I pushed her back a bit to look at her beautiful face. "Why is that babygirl?" I asked.

"No reason, I always miss you when you go off to work, Daddy. I know you have to work, but I sure am glad when you come home!" she said with a sparkling smile that could stop time.

"Well you have me all to yourself all weekend my sweet girl," I said.

She smiled again and then went behind me to take off my suit coat and lay it carefully over the back of my recliner. Still dressed in my business clothes, Gina reached up as if she was going to remove my tie. But rather than take it off, she took hold of it and using it as a leash, turned and started towards the bedroom, me in tow. 

Not that she really had to drag me along behind her–the way her ass swayed so seductively as she walked, she would have no trouble in me following her! As she took me down the hallway to the stars and then up the stairs to our bedroom, I was getting harder with every step.

But the hallway was a piece of cake compared to the stairs. She kept two stair steps in front of me which put that amazing ass just at eye (and mouth!) level! About halfway up the stairs, I couldn't resist any longer.

I reached out with both hands holding those swishing hips in my hands while I leaned forward and kissed that bobbing apple in front of me. Gina turned around and giggled when she saw what I was doing.

"I couldn't help myself. I just want to eat that little ass of yours all up!" I said.

"Promise?" she half moaned at the prospect.

We both composed ourselves enough to continue up the stairs to the bedroom. Once inside the room, she turned around and I pushed her back against the door. I lowered my head and began kissing her on the side of her neck, a well-known and trusted hotspot for her.

The moan that escaped her lips told me that hotspot had once again proved its worth. She moved her head to the side, allowing me more access to her soft neck. I felt a bit like Dracula in the movies, but rather than damning her to hell with my bite, I wanted to show her to heaven.

My kisses began moving slowly, but surely, down her neck to her shoulder. I gave her a little love bite on her shoulder which caused her to groan softly and I felt her knees weaken.

My kisses then moved along her collarbone and she tilted her head back. I kissed the soft throat and then the notch at the bottom between her collarbones.

From there, I followed her breastbone straight down to the Valley of Promise between those firm, ripe, succulent tits. I kissed the tops of each of her mounds as her hands moved up her body to cup them and hold them up for me. She curled her fingertips over the tops of the cups and was about to pull her bra down for me but I stopped her.

"Not just yet babygirl," I said. With my words, she shuddered and I caught the distinct smell of her pussy flooding and getting ready for me to feast on her.

"Oh Daddy, please! I need you so much Daddy!" she whimpered. Gina had learned a long time ago that I loved to draw out the foreplay and tease her, pester her, and drive her to the brink of insanity before I relent and give her what she needs.

"Edging" as it's called, is a surefire way to make her orgasm one that will wear her out and one she will remember for some time. It's part of what attracted her to me in the first place and one that has kept her with me these past three years.

Gina and I met five years ago at a barbeque hosted by a mutual friend. She came with a girlfriend of hers, and I came stag. But while we were at the barbeque, her friend left and me being a gentleman, I offered to take her home when she was ready to go. We sat and talked with each other and the next thing either of us knew, we were planning other dates.

Those other dates turned into getting engaged and then married. While we can't prove it, we both suspect her girlfriend set us up as a blind date! But whether she did or not, we found what we were looking for in each other and have been happy ever since.

I took Gina's hands from her tits and put them down at her sides, pinning them there as I continued to dote my affections to her now panting tits.

Blue1Hot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Blue1Hot

"Please Daddy, please take off my bra! Please!" she cried, shaking her tits at me.

I decided to tease her a bit before I granted her request. "Aww, does babygirl want her little titties played with? Are your titties lonesome sweetie?" I said, mocking her.

"Oh yes, Daddy! Please play with my tittles, Daddy! Please! They like it when you play with them!" she cried urgently. 

"All right, babygirl, I will take your bra off, but you keep your hands down and don't move them. If you move them I might have to turn you over my knee and spank that ass of yours!" I said. 

I don't know if it was the idea that I was going to play with her tits or the threat of a spanking that caused her to moan right then, but either way, she was getting highly aroused at the game we were playing!

I turned her around to face the wall then. Her bra was a back hook model, so once she was facing the wall, I slid first one shoulder strap then the other off her satin-smooth shoulders, kissing where they used to be.

Then I went and unhooked the main strap and keeping the strap in place as much as I could, I reached around under the bra and cupped her wonderful tits in my hands. 

"Oh, Daaaddee..." she moaned loud and long. She laid her head hack on my shoulder and closed her eyes, watching the sparks go off in her head from behind closed lids.

Gina has the most amazing tits I had ever seen. Not only are they perfect in shape, creamy and firm, and capped with the most delectable rose-colored nipples ever, but they are also very sensitive, getting hard and erect at even the slightest encouragement. In fact, I have seen her nipples get hard enough to cut glass just by talking dirty to her and telling her what I'm going to do to her!

She must have been fantasizing all day about what I would do to her when I come home too because it didn't much at all before those hard little points were trying to poke holes in my hands.

I dug my fingers into the soft, malleable flesh and pinched and rolled the fat nipples between my fingers as I whispered low in her ear.

"You like when Daddy plays with your little titties don't you babygirl? You like my hands all over your soft, soft titties... squeezing them playing with your nipples... does it make your little pussy wet? Are you wet for Daddy babygirl?" I asked.

"Ohhh...." she moaned. I could feel her hands gripping my pant legs trying her very best not to move her hands. I know the strain of trying to be obedient was immense. She was trying so hard to be a good girl, but I wasn't making it easy. And it was going to get even harder!

She felt one of my hands release its grip on her tit and I think she was hoping that we would move on from here... that she would get a chance to catch her breath and calm down a bit. 

Boy was she ever wrong! When I heard the breath leave her lungs in a quiet sigh of relief, I moved my hand down and began to rub her very wet pussy through her soaked panties!

"Ohh fuck Daddy!" she cried out at this new assault. her grip tightened on my pant legs and I felt her sway as the sensations washed over her. "Oh yes! Rub my wet little girl pussy Daddy! Oh, fuck that feels so good! More please! Harder!" she moaned and cried.

That was another thing about Gina's upbringing–her Dad was also strict about how a woman should behave in bed. To him only whores and sluts made noise during sex.

Sex was supposed to be for the man's benefit–women were there just for the man's pleasure, they weren't supposed to get any pleasure from it themselves.

And if they did, they kept quiet about it! So she grew up having to hide her sexual feelings and emotions. When she did masturbate, she had to do it in her room with the door closed and her music on so no one could hear her. And even then she couldn't make a lot of noise.

But when I came along and showed her it was all right for her to enjoy it as well and for her to express it–I actually encouraged her to talk dirty, moan, and scream out if she wanted to–it was like opening up a whole new world for her. And now she could moan and whimper and talk dirty like any porn star!

Gina's panties were soaked in short order and her scent filled the room. I knew she was already highly aroused but highly aroused is not what I needed–I wanted her on the very brink of herself!

I wanted her so lust-crazed that she forgot how to speak, let alone talk dirty. I wanted pure, raw, animal lust from her. She would remember this sexual romp for a long time to come!

I had Gina in a real pickle, now. My hand was sawing away at her drenched pussy, driving her crazy and causing her to grind up against my hand.

But standing behind her, I was also pressing my very hard and very eager cock into the crack of her tight ass–a feeling she always loved as well.

So she was torn and confused, unsure what to do and which way to push! And to add to her distress, I still had her tit in my hand and I was still not allowing her to use her hands!

With all these things buzzing around in her head, it was little wonder that she soon became overwhelmed. As I pushed her past the point where I would normally stop and move on to another activity, I could feel her starting to unravel.

Her legs started to tremble, barely noticeable at first, but stronger as we went on. Her hands went from grabbing my pant legs to clawing at them. And her head started swaying back and forth so much that I had to move my head out of the way to keep from butting heads with her!

Suddenly as I was rubbing her pussy with one hand and mauling her tit with the other, I felt her legs just give out on her. They didn't have the strength to hold her up anymore.

Fortunately, I was able to catch her and hold her to keep her from falling. I took her over to the bed and laid her down on it with her legs dangling off the edge at the knees.

Once I had her safely on the bed and in no danger of getting hurt, I went ahead and unsnapped her garter belt ties from her stockings and took off the garter belt. Then I lifted her wobbly legs and took off her soaked panties too.

Kneeling there between her spread legs, I took in the warm, musky scent of my girls' arousal deep into my lungs, savoring the aroma and peering at the wet pink lovehole. Gina has a beautiful pussy, with the lips tucked in tight and just the hood of her clit peeking out slightly.

But when she is aroused, like now, her lips swell and her clit engorges and she looks like a flower just beginning to bloom. Add to that her own sweet "honeysuckle" as her pussy begins to leak and you have a picture that rivals anything nature can dream up!

I couldn't help but lick my lips knowing the sweetness that lay before me. My hands slid up her nylon-encased thighs until I reached the lacy top of her stockings.

I paused there for a second running my fingers under the scalloped edges of her stockings and listening to her moan. Then I continued up warm bare skin until I got to the apex of those milky thighs.

It was shortly after we had begun seeing each other, at the very start of our relationship, when we began asking each other about our sexual tastes. She asked me about her pussy and whether I liked it shaved, trimmed, or au naturel.

I told her that while she could keep it anyway she wanted, I preferred a shaved pussy because I like eating them and it's much more enjoyable if you don't have to worry about pubic hair. 

Well, that was all she needed to know. Once she had learned how I like my pussy and seen what I can do when I settle in to "eat at the Y", she shaved it baby smooth and has kept it that way ever since.

And she likes it shaved too–the way it feels when her panties rub across the lips and her clit when she is aroused turns her on all the more. Sure it's a little work to keep it smooth, but I make it worth her while!

I inched closer to that sweet honeypot and planted a hot kiss on both thighs, one at a time, on either side of her dripping slit. Then I placed a third just above her throbbing swollen clit. Gina moaned as my hot mouth moved all around but didn't touch her hungry hole. 

"Please, Daddy... please lick me! Pleeease!" she whined frustrated almost beyond belief. God, I love the tease! I love to hear her whimper and beg and plead with me.

That's when I know I have reached her and I have her complete attention and she isn't thinking about what to cook for dinner or if she left the light on in the bathroom or something else.

I want no distractions and nothing in the pretty little brunette head except a desperate, overpowering desire to cum. And she knows the only way to that end is to please me so I will make her cum.

I smiled to myself and gave those fat pink lips the slightest brush with my tongue, just enough so she could feel it. I knew she had too when her moan increased in pitch and volume and her hips pushed up towards my mouth.

Of course, laying on the bed like she was, her feet couldn't touch the floor so all she could do was move her hips up an inch or so, just what she could do tensing up her stomach muscles, but I moved with her, so her efforts to get me to lick her harder were fruitless.

"Daddy PLEASE!' she whined louder, "please eat my pussy! I love it when your mouth is on me. I love it when your tongue is inside, licking up my sweetness! Please, please, please eat my pussy Daddy, I want you to so much!"

Whenever Gina begs like this it always makes my cock hard as steel and my nuts ache to fuck her wildly. She has a certain voice that is a mix of wild, wanton sexpot and little girl that I can't resist! And I wouldn't want to anyway.

So once I heard her pleading with me, I knew I would give in and do as she asked. I could never refuse my girl, especially since she never denied me anything, no matter what I asked of her.

And so, with her pussy so brimming with sweet juice that it was trickling down the crack of her ass. I bent to the task at hand...
 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments