Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Girl Gina, Chapter 3

"John and Gina reconfirm their relationship to each other."

23
12 Comments 12
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words

My cock moved closer to her glossy lips as she was being held firmly in place on the mattress. She whined as the tip of my cock moved softly across her lips. I held her head in a controlling manner, so nothing could move.

I pointed the tip of my cock at her open mouth and eased into the inviting pink wetness. The warm, humid environment felt amazing as it always did and I pressed further into her soft mouth.

Once the head of my cock had fully entered in, I paused for a second or two. I was getting close to her gag reflex and wanted to make sure she was ready for it.

She was doing a good job of sucking and licking my cock – her tongue felt incredible as did the soft sucking of her mouth. I didn't want to spoil the experience for her by moving too fast and making her gag or possibly pull away, not wanting to continue. I always want my girl to feel successful so she will try even harder the next time.

However, like any good submissive girl, she did what her "Master" wanted, wrapping her sweet glossy lips around my shaft and sucking like she needed it.

"Mmm such a sweet hot mouth... I just love being inside it like this," I said, closing my eyes to revel in it.

She moaned in appreciation and agreement. This deepthroating stuff might still be somewhat new for her, but so far everything was going just fine. She was enjoying being submissive but also started to realize the power that she held as well.

She felt me pushing in deeper, and as the tip of my cock touched the back of her throat, she realized that in this position, she was at my mercy. The thought made her pussy gush all over again.

"Okay, babygirl, remember what you have learned to do. Take a good breath or two, then start swallowing. When I feel your throat swallowing, it will be my cue to push in and get past your gag reflex so you can take me further down your throat," I instructed.

Gina nodded her head slightly and then took a couple of deep breaths in through her nose filling her lungs. When she was ready, she began swallowing and I felt her throat open up. I pushed forward just enough to get past her gag reflex and into her throat.

From there, I moved on down until my cock was fully in her throat and my stomach was pressed against her nose. I set my ball sack on her eyes, forcing her to close them and preventing her from seeing.

It was degrading to her, but she liked being treated like this when we played. She wanted to be my whore, my dirty slut. She wanted to be used as my fucktoy. The more degrading and humiliating I made it, the better she liked it. She knew she was the only woman who could give me this and it made her feel special.

Gina kept her hands on the backs of my thighs as she had been instructed to and could only use them to "tap out" when she needed to come up for a breath. I was controlling every thrust; the depth, speed, and rhythm according to what I felt she could handle.

Sometimes I would move in and out fucking her throat like I did her pussy. Other times, I went fully in and held myself there until she needed a breath. Always changing it up so she would get used to me being down her pretty throat.

Her mouth was stretched wide and I could feel the bulge my cock made in her throat. I am sure her jaws were aching after a bit, but she made no indication or complaint. Such a good girl.

As I stood there with my beautiful girl laying on the bed, my cock shoved down her soft white throat, I wondered what her strict father would think of his sweet demure little girl if he could see the wanton little fuckslut I had turned her into! Would he even recognize her like this?

His heavy-handed dictatorial control of her every thought and action had kept her from growing, from developing. But free of his control and with my help and encouragement, the small shy girl, so afraid of messing up she had to be coaxed into even trying, had become her own woman. A woman with her own mind and her own needs.

She still deferred to me to make most of the decisions, but now it was because that's what she wanted. It was her choice to submit to me. A choice she made of her own free will because that's the life she wanted.

A sudden tapping on the back of my legs pulled me back to the present and I knew she was needing to take a breath. When I started to pull back, Gina gagged as I came out, a little dribble of saliva coming out with me. I noticed then that her eyes had been watering and her mascara had run. She had the typical "raccoon eyes" of a slut who had been sucking cock good and hard.

She looked up at me, concerned at first with her appearance. But when she saw me smile at her, she too smiled at what was happening to her. She knew that by the time I had finished with her, her makeup would look a lot worse than a little "raccoon eyes" from runny mascara!

After she had gotten a couple of good breaths in to refill her lungs, I pushed my cock back down her throat going faster this time because she was used to it now.

"You're doing good, slut. You have learned how to handle deepthroating pretty well. I'm impressed," I said as my spit-slickened cock plunged into her again.

She moaned happily at my compliment, and redoubled her efforts to do an even better job now.

I began moving in and out of her throat and she could feel me going faster and faster, hitting the back of her throat every single time. Gina was trying to catch a breath, and every so often she did. But there were a few times I held myself deep in her throat and she was forced to hold her breath.

Gina felt me pinching her hard nipples again. Aroused, she whimpered loudly. She could feel the pool of juices dripping from her pussy.

"I love your throat vibrations from moaning," I said, still pinching. "It works wonders on my cock."

To that end, I reached over and picked up the Hitachi Wand again. When I clicked the device on, I could feel a new sense of urgency or maybe even a tinge of panic in her.

She knew this machine was serious business after already suffering through three massive orgasms because of it (the first one I gave her by simply eating her out). And now she was in yet another precarious position with her head between my knees and my cock down her throat.

I moved the vibrating head over her tits again to show her that it was indeed on and buzzing. She let out a bit of a whimper around my cock and I smiled. Then I put the device on her still touchy clit and lit her fire once again.

"MMMPHHH!" She tried to scream, but with my cock in her mouth all she could get out was a muffled sound. I had pulled back from her throat because it was too dangerous to use the Hitachi on her if she couldn't breathe. So my cock was in her mouth and she could at least get air through her nose.

I had her head pinned against the mattress, my cock in her mouth. I had forbidden her from using her hands to push me away or resist except to tap for air and that wasn't needed since I wasn't throat-fucking her.

My left hand was pinching and twisting her left nipple and my right hand was holding the buzzing head that was her Hitachi against her tortured cunt. So many sensations, so many signals flooding her already befuddled brain. And she had no hope of escape.

Gina's legs flailed around, trying to dislodge the demon giving her such anguish, but it was no use. As soon as she settled down again, it was right back even stronger and more trying. And she was getting exhausted from the hapless struggling.

But I am not without sympathy or mercy. I saw that my girl was struggling and I knew that too much of a good thing – even orgasms – can be bad. So I relented and pulled out of her mouth, taking the Hitachi with me.

Gina lay on the bed panting, saliva coating her face, and her body a sheen of sweat. Her soft, brown hair was sweat and saliva-matted, and her makeup looking like Picasso dropped acid before painting it!

I sat with my girl as she recovered and calmed down. When she was fully back and lucid again, I helped her sit up. "Are you back, babygirl? Are you here with me?" I asked her.

"Yes, Daddy, I'm here. Thank you for caring for me and thank you also for all the orgasms. You were amazing!" She said, giggling at the last part of her comments.

"You're welcome. Why don't you go take a shower and get cleaned up? Then get dressed and I will take you to dinner. After what I've put you through, you shouldn't have to cook. Besides... you'll need your strength for later tonight!" I said. As she got up I gave her a little swat on her ass and she scampered off to get ready.

It was about fifteen or twenty minutes before she came back out dressed and ready to go. She had fixed her makeup from the mess I'd made of it, and put on her favorite red stretch-knit mini dress.

She looked stunning and no one would ever know that just a few short minutes ago she looked like a watercolor painting that was left out in the rain.

We went to a nice steakhouse for dinner and after we ate we went for a bit of a drive to let dinner settle some. It was a clear night with a full moon so it was lovely out.

It was a bit too cold to be outside but in the car, it was very nice. We found a place to park and we just enjoyed being together and alone, the two of us.

"Gina, are you happy... with us?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?" she said, turning to me.

"Are you happy with the way things are with us? Are you happy with being my wife, with serving me like you do? I mean I know we don't use the Master and submissive roles like some couples who are more into that than we are–you and I only play BDSM games occasionally.

"Still, you have assumed a submissive role even in our regular lives. Is that enough or would you like something more?" I said, trying feebly to get my point across.

"John, sweetheart, I'm not sure I understand what you are asking, but let me just tell you this. I love you with everything I am and every fiber of my being. I can't imagine my life with anyone but you.

TastyMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TastyMia

"You ask if I am happy with us? Deliriously, darling. I love being your wife. I love submitting to you. I love the way you care for me and the way you look out for me. I love that you are my Daddy and that I am your babygirl.

"I love being your babygirl, your slut, your whore. I will be anything you want me to be because you are everything I want you to be. I wouldn't change us for anything and I can't think of a single thing you could do more for me than what you do already. I am the happiest woman – the happiest babygirl–in the world, my sweet man!"

I pulled her to me after her little speech and kissed her deeply and passionately. I really did love this woman and I showed her how much. Our kiss got a little hotter and more amorous than I had expected and by the time we tore ourselves away, we were both panting.

"Daddy please can we go home... I need you," she said.

"You need me?" I asked. "What do you mean you need me?"

I knew exactly what she meant, but I wanted to hear her say it. I wanted her to admit her need–to me and to herself. I knew that just saying she was horny and wanted me to fuck her would start her pussy dripping and make the ride home more and more vexing for her.

Gina smiled at me, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. "I need you to fuck me, Daddy. I need you to shove that hard, fat cock deep in my little girl pussy and fuck me till I scream!"

"Oh, is that so?" I said, teasing her.

"Yes, Daddy. You made me cum three times already and you haven't cum once. So I want you to take me home and fuck me deep and hard. I want you to use my mouth, my pussy, or my ass, whichever you want, and fill me with your cum.

"I want you to cum in me Daddy, I want to feel your hot Daddy-cum inside me! Please, Daddy, make your little girl your cum slut! Please cum for me... cum in me, please!" She said.

"You are quite a naughty little girl aren't you?" I said with a smile.

"I just want to make my sweet Daddy happy. Besides, I think you like me to be a little naughty, don't you, Daddy!" She said.

She was right. I liked what she had become. I had taken a shy, demure, wallflower of a girl and turned her into a woman – vibrant, sexy, and so totally fuckable!

"Okay babygirl, we'll head for home then. But before we do you should probably get comfortable... it might take us a little while to get there," I said. She gave me a quizzical look until I held out my hand.

Then she knew what I was telling her. She giggled and raised her ass up slipping off her panties and handing them to me, then hiking her little dress up to her waist before sitting back down. She reclined the seatback a little and spread her legs as wide as the passenger side footwell would allow.

I brought her panties to my nose and inhaled her scent deeply. "Daddy, you are incorrigible!" She giggled as I hung her panties on the rearview mirror for her to see.

I started the car and we pulled away headed for home. Gina began playing with herself as soon as the car started moving.

"I'm going to get my pussy all wet and ready for you, Daddy. I'm going to get it wet and hot and ready for my Daddy's big cock. I can hardly wait to feel that big cock in my tight little pussy. Mmm, I love it when you are deep inside me..." she said as her fingers massaged her clit and spread her pink lips, showing me her pretty pussy.

We had barely gotten out of the parking area and onto the highway home before I started hearing soft moans coming from my sexy passenger. Apparently, she had been looking forward to getting back home and getting back to the fun even before I said anything!

"You can put your leg over the console if you need more room babygirl," I told her, seeing how much trouble she was having getting at just the right spots to make her pussy feel good.

My car had a low console between the front seats but no shifter handle, so she slung her left leg over the console, keeping it back away from the pedals so she wouldn't interfere with my driving.

This new position not only allowed her to spread her legs wider, but it also had the nice additional benefit of putting that open, delightful pussy easily within my reach as well!

But rather than rush right in and start fingering her as soon as the opening presented itself, I decided to build the suspense a bit (what can I say, it's kinda my trademark!).

I laid my hand on her leg just above the knee and began slowly sliding it higher. She was fingering her dripping pussy faster now and her moans were plainly audible even over the noise of the highway.

I had turned the radio off because her moans, whimpers, and the squishing sounds of her fingers moving in her sopping cunt were better than any song on the radio!

My hand had moved about three-quarters of the way up her thigh when she could no longer stand it. She reached down and grabbed my hand, pulling it tightly into her crotch.

"Daddy! Please play with my pussy! Oh, God, I want you so much, Daddy! Please!" She rubbed my fingers over her clit and down over her swollen lips, grinding her pussy into my hand.

Once she was satisfied that my hand would stay there, she reached up and slipped the shoulder straps off her dress to free her tits. She began playing up top while I busied myself lower with her pussy.

I was glad it was dark outside so that my girl could have some privacy. The streets weren't real busy at this hour but it was still good that she couldn't easily be seen. The windows in the car were tinted a bit which also helped.

My fingers plunged in and out of her pussy as she pinched and tugged fiercely at her hard nipples. She was definitely quite aroused and she begged me to hurry and get her home.

We were still a ways from home and I could see that we either had to stop playing and get home or she would cum. And driving down the highway at those speeds is not the place to have your passenger go through a writhing, convulsing orgasmic fit!

And so I pulled into a handy gas station a little way from home and took her hand. We went inside. "Do you have a restroom?" I asked the attendant. He nodded to the far corner and I took Gina over to where he had indicated.

Because I knew that simply because this was a service station, the men's room would be dirtier and because I wanted to humiliation factor as well, I took her into the men's bathroom, locking the door behind us.

Inside was a toilet, urinal, and sink–very small and utilitarian, but it would do for what I wanted. I bent her over the toilet with her hands on the wall behind it and her legs spread almost straddling the bowl.

I lifted the lid so she could see how filthy and disgusting the bowl in this dirty bathroom was, and then I hiked her dress up. I dropped my pants to my ankles, got behind her, and shoved my hard cock deep into her drooling pussy in one hard thrust. I clamped my hand over her mouth just as she was about to cry out and held her mouth shut while I hissed my words in her ear.

"What a dirty whore you are! Take a look around you – you are in a filthy, disgusting men's room being fucked over this nasty toilet! You couldn't even wait till we got home, you dirty slut! Now I'm going to give you what you want – I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop! I'm going to leave you wet, your makeup a wreck, and my cum dripping out of this cunt!"

"Mmmph!" She said, letting me know she was all for the idea. Being fucked in a disgusting gas station men's restroom was the ultimate in humiliation for her and I could almost hear her pussy gush from the thrill of it all.

I began thrusting hard into her, mercilessly pounding into her with everything I had. I nearly lifted her off the ground with every brutal thrust and she grunted as I knocked the wind from her.

But she loved every vicious thrust. I was treating her like a common back-alley whore–like one of those streetcorner girls with too much makeup and too little morality. And that was just how she wanted me to treat her!

As hard and as quickly as I could, I thrust into my girl's pussy. I knew we wouldn't have much time, so I had to make what we had count. Fortunately, Gina was already primed from the fingering and the anticipation and it wasn't long before she was at her peak.

And this time I was there with her. As I gave the last couple of hard thrusts, I could feel her body tense up and feel her pussy walls clamp down on my cock – a sure sign she was about to cum.

"MMMUUMMPHHH!" She screamed from behind my hand. I felt her body shake as her orgasm took over control of her. I held her upright in my arms as I, too, unloaded.

I shot a long-denied blast of hot cum deep inside her, splashing against the convulsing walls of her pussy. Our juices mixed in her washing machine cunt and leaked out around my still pumping cock in a milky white froth. The creamy concoction ran down her legs and dribbled onto the dirty restroom floor.

After a few moments, her squirming subsided and she went limp in my arms, moaning and occasionally twitching as the remnants of her orgasm left her. I held her until I was sure she could stand on her own (and even then I was right there in case her legs buckled). At last, she was back and I was comfortable that she was stable. I wiped my cock and got dressed, keeping a watchful eye on her.

"Feeling better?" I asked her once I was dressed again.

"Yes Daddy," she said with a feeble smile. I wiped up the little bit of cum that had pooled on the floor and tossed the toilet paper into the toilet, flushing the evidence. I took Gina's hand and we walked back to the car, the attendant watching us, but unaware of what had transpired. When we got to the car and I had opened the door for her, Gina turned around and threw her arms around my neck.

"Thank you, Daddy, for that and for all that you do for me. I love you so much!" And she kissed me with her whole heart and her whole being.

I really do love that girl. And this was the start of a great weekend with her!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments