Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Neighbor

"An impromptu trip to the beach changed everything for Olivia."

58
17 Comments 17
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Nothing happens before it's time."

Placing the freshly washed plate in the drainer, I dried my hands and pulled the kitchen curtain to gaze at my ridiculously handsome neighbor, who was just stepping out of his car. I had noticed him for years, but we have never interacted. I'm positively sure he doesn't know that I existed. Ugghh.

He appeared to be in his late forties, early fifties. He looked to be in perfect health, with a body to die for. I often wondered what his cock would look like between my creamy thighs. This delicious man makes my body weak and my pussy moist, just by staring at him.

Sighing sadly, I lowered the curtain and made my way to the bedroom to get my art supplies. I had to paint away this unwanted emotion. When I had gathered everything, I made the short trek down to the seashore.

My home was situated a stone's throw away from the ocean. The location was very secluded, so I decided to paint in just my tank top and thong.

Positioning my supplies on the grass, I took out a sheet of paper and pencil then sat upon the dry grass and began sketching. I had no idea what I wished to paint, I just wanted to get my sexual frustration out.

When I was through, I was amazed by the results. Erecting the easel, I placed the drawing paper on it and began. With concentrated strokes, I lightly applied the colors to make a perfect mixture.

By the time I looked to the horizon, I realized that the area had gotten darker and a bit chillier. I decided to call it a day before I fucked up my painting in the dark.

Before making my trek back to the house, I wished to take a swim. Removing my top and my underwear, I deposited them beside the supplies, I ran towards the water then drove it.

When I surfaced, I took in a deep breath and drove under again. I loved the ocean. I loved its smell and the way it sounds when being underwater, it gives off a gurgling and rippling effect in my ear.

When I had my fill, I swam out as if I owned the world, confident and determined. Until I stepped on a jellyfish and fell, landing on a few more. It took a few seconds for the pain to reach my brain then I bellowed a pained cry.

"Fuck, where did you come from, you guys weren't there earlier. Fuck, it hurts," I whispered crying.

Through my tears, I saw a figure barreling towards me. When he came to a stop, I realized that it was my gorgeous neighbor. With concern and confusion etched across his face, he asked.

"What's the matter, Sweetheart? I heard your scream from the inside of my car." He had an Italian accent that made me freeze. I had a weakness for all things Italian. Fuck!

That was the last thing that I remembered before I blacked out from the excruciating pain.

When I came too, I saw that I was in a room that wasn't my own. Surveying the area, I called out with caution. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

Where am fuck am I?

Then I remembered what had happened and who had come to my rescue.

"Shit," I muttered. Then I heard footsteps, and he appeared with a brilliant smile. "Good, you're awake, wonderful. I was beginning to think that I would have had to wake you the military's way," he said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh really? Should I pretend to be asleep then?"

"That's your choice, Sweetheart."

"What fun would that be if I had to fake it, hmm? Maybe next time," I said encouraging his banter. "Thanks for taking care of me, but I must leave," wincing in pain as I rose.

"Why the rush?"

Looking at him I replied, "I must return to the shore to retrieve my belongings, then I have a ..." I whispered the last part so he wouldn't hear.

"Could you repeat that please?" he inquired.

Looking him in the eyes, I said, "I have a dick appointment to get ready for."

He gazed at me and chuckled so suddenly that it had me feeling awkward. Then he announced devilishly, "So you're going to get naked for this guy with all of those stings? If you haven't noticed, there is a sting exactly on your pink pussy, and it'll be so uncomfortable when he begins to pound into you."

Looking at him in shock, I opened my legs to examine my pussy, and came to the same conclusion. Exhaling in frustration, I swung off the bed with his sheet wrapped about my body. Fuck! I'd been anticipating Matthew's cock inside of my pussy for weeks.

I heard his groan just as I mumbled, "If you'd excuse me, I must get to my home. Thank you for your help, good night."

He made no move to stop me. And for that I was thankful.

After my incident, I haven't seen or heard from my handsome neighbor, and that was about four months ago. I still didn't know his name. He looked like a "James or Granger." Picking up the remote, I leaned against the sofa and began surfing through the channels.

The unexpected knocking at my door, took me out of my activity.

AdelaShery
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdelaShery

Securing the straps on my red robe, I opened the door and came to face the person behind my sexual frustration.

We stared at each other for a moment before he smiled then whispered, "Hello."

"Hi, are you ok?" stepping to the side, I invited him in.

"Yes, I'm fine. I just needed to see you and I couldn't wait until the morning," he paused, then continued. "I went home to Italy to handle a family matter. And to be honest, I missed seeing you," he confessed.

I was stunned by his remark, "Oh! So you did notice me?"

Stepping closer to me, he halted, then cupped my stunned face. "Even though we never spoke before, I've always noticed you, Olive." By my surprised stare, he explained, "Yes, I know your name. A few months ago when your sister came to visit you, I heard her call out your name."

Extending his hand he introduced himself, "My name is Francesco Moret, and it's a pleasure to officially meet you, my Olive branch."

Smiling stupidly, I responded, "The pleasure is all mine, Francesco."

Leaning in, he kissed my cheek. But somehow our lips meet. I was stunned, then my lips began to move. He kissed me with so much passion, that it had me groaning into his mouth.

Wrapping my hands around his head, I laced my fingers in his hair as he embraced me.

"So this is what you taste like? I have always wondered," he admitted. I have a confession to make. When I was away, all I could think about was you and your pink pussy. So I came here to do just that, Olive. It has been on my mind for months. And am so thirsty. Will you give me the honor of spending some time between your legs?"

Shaking my head in marvel, I turned and lead him to my room.

Slowly, I discarded his clothes and my robe, then sank to my knees. Holding his gaze I licked the length of his cock. He was massive. He closed his eyes as I slowly took his entire cock in my mouth as his hands grabbed my hair.

Swirling my tongue on the underside of his cock before beating it on my lips.

"Jesus Christ, what are you doing to me?"

I licked my lips as I savored the excitement dripping out of his cock. "Mmm, sweet," I murmured in desire. Sliding my lips along his throbbing cock, I stared at his expression. He growled as his hips began bucking against my mouth, "Do you like that?" I inquired.

"DO I LIKE IT?" he asked surprised. Suddenly, he hoists me and deposited me on the bed.

Climbing over me, he pinned me down before I could move. "Mmmm, I like that," I told him with a giggle. He began kissing my neck, down to my breasts.

His actions had me trembling and I bit my lips as he took a hardened nipple in his mouth. He licked and nibbled on it in a teasing way. "Fuck," I whispered breathlessly, as he moved unto the other side and did the same.

Looking at me, he said, "You're so gorgeous, Olive," as he slides his right hand up my thighs, sliding it between my legs, "and so wet," he continued, smiling.

He teasingly and expertly circled my clit with his thumb, making me gasp and moan under him.

"Fucking hell, don't stop, please, oh God," I begged as he rubbed me even faster, making me wetter and more slippery.

"I'm just getting started, love," he threatened. His kisses traveled to my stomach, and still further as he spread my thighs.

I thread my fingers through his hair as he kisses my pussy, "Yes, right there," I gasp to him, as he slid first one finger, then two inside my pussy, all the while licking and sucking my clit. I wiggled and groan as the pressure builds inside me. His kisses brought me closer and closer to the brink of infinity. "Fuckkk, Francesco," I screamed.

Abruptly, he stopped and came back up, his eyes wild with lust. "Please," he begged me, "I need you now!!!"

Aligning his cock to my entrance, he made a swift thrust, causing me to cry out with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Olive," he said, sounding pained as he slowly began to make love to my pussy.

He kissed my neck while speeding up his thrust. I wrapped my arms around his broad shoulder as he kissed my neck. He moaned and began to hammer into me. His movements become erratic until he began pounding me into the bed, "Oh God, your pussy is so good, I'm about to cum, baby."

I cried out, exploding with pleasure. His body tensed up and I felt him shudder as he pulled out and came on my stomach.

"That was the best pussy that I've had in a very long time, Olive."

Glancing at him I said, "Care for another round?"

Without answering, he positioned his face between my legs, looked up at me, and smiled just before latching on.

That jellyfish deserves to be painted and hung over my bed!

Published 
Written by Kitten41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments