Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Orgasms Are His

"Getting caught masturbating has its perks."

55
40 Comments 40
16.8k Views 16.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Stroking my pussy furiously I am so horny. I can’t believe we got interrupted this morning and I need to hurry as he will be back soon. I hear the key in the door, he's back already, damnit but I can work with this. I moan loudly, he will not be pleased with this, well he will be but I always feel he protests too much and I plan on giving him one hell of a show now.

The bedroom door opens; fuck his dick is almost bursting out of his trousers such an awesome sight. I guess he didn’t like getting interrupted either and great minds do think alike. I grin at him he is going to make me pay for this. He is watching me with his heated gaze and rubbing his hard cock through his trousers.

I put on a show; spreading my legs wider so he can properly see what I’m doing while I touch myself. Stroking my fingers through my soaking wet folds makes him groan. I watch him whilst he watches me until he can’t stand it and pulls his throbbing dick out. Watching him stroke it drives me crazy and watching him do that makes me moan and rub faster. I am so close he knows it and he can’t stand it anymore. He moves forward and I whimper; he isn’t going to let me I can see it in his blazing eyes. My orgasms belong to him and he is going to stop me.

He takes my hand and I groan as he licks my fingers sucking them and consuming every last drop of my wetness. He then greedily looks down and licks his lips. Fuck he wants more and I am so desperate for his mouth on me.

I softly say, "Please," and spread my legs wider in a blatant invitation. I know it’s not going to take long once his tongue touches my pussy it’s over; I am going to cum and cum hard.

Oh God he lets go of my hand and starts to remove his trousers. He is staring greedily at my wet pussy licking his lips again making me shiver. I can see he wants his mouth on me desperately. He knows in a few moments he is going to taste my orgasm when I cum all over his mouth and he is salivating for it. I go to touch myself again, fuck, I need to cum so badly but he grabs my hand and stops me and firmly tells me "No!" I whimper but know better. I cannot disobey his command so I slowly drop my hand back down on the bed.

He drops his trousers and crawls up into the bed. His eyes still focused only on my pussy making me whimper again as I need to cum so badly. He places his hands around my thighs and lays between my legs. Dipping his head down he starts kissing and licking the inside of my thighs everywhere but where I want him to be; where he wants to be. He is torturing me and himself! I am moaning and getting in a frenzy because he has not touched my aching pussy and I am desperate for release.

I take my hands and place them on his head and push down to get his mouth on me, but he takes my hands and tells me, "No… not yet. You will wait for it.” He takes my hands and holds them firmly against my hips so that I can’t do that again.

Oh God he is kissing, licking and sucking along my inner thighs. I’m moaning loudly and begging him but he just blows on my pussy and gives my throbbing clit a quick flick with his tongue which makes my back come off the bed as I cry out. He goes back to kissing and licking my thighs. Blowing again on my pussy and giving me slight teasing licks then stopping and returning to my thighs. He is driving me insane. I am desperate, begging and pleading blatantly as I try to raise my pussy up to get it to his mouth so I can get what I want and what I need. But he grips my hips harder and pushes them back down. Fuck he just won’t stop; over and over again he does this.

His cock is throbbing and leaking pre-cum. It is aching and so fucking hard. Neither one of us is going to last once he gives me what I want and I can’t take much more. He has got me in such a frenzy and it’s driving him crazy. My begging, pleading moans and whimpers have got him in the crazy horny state that I am in. He wants to taste my orgasm so badly now. We are both seconds away and my orgasm is going to be explosive because he has teased me so badly because I deserved the torture for attempting to make myself cum. My orgasms are his and I should have waited.

But now he can’t wait much more as I beg him over and over "Please baby, please lick me, please let me cum.”

Hearing this over and over in my sexy British voice he just can’t stand it anymore. He is going to taste my orgasm, giving it to me, pushing his tongue deep inside me so he can feel me cumming and taste it and while I am still cumming he needs to get inside me and feel me cumming all over his throbbing cock.

He looks up at me and I plead, "Baby please, no more," he nods and I whimper.

He is finally going to let me cum and I know this and it’s seconds away; it’s not going to take much and we both know it. He takes his hand and parts my pussy lips watching me panting as I desperately wait for his tongue. He lowers his head still watching me never taking his eyes off my face. I am watching him watching me. I love the look on his face when he watches me orgasm just as much as he loves the look on my face as I orgasm; fuck this is it! He lowers his head and flattens his tongue and takes a long slow lick from my entrance to my clit and I am cumming, crying out and cumming so hard.

It’s not enough though he wants more and he knows when he gets me like this I can cum and cum again and he knows how to do that. I am cumming so hard and he is tasting it all and licking and sucking helping me work though my orgasm and just as I am coming down from it he slips a finger inside me and then another and slides them slowly in and out, caressing the inside of me, my pussy contracts over his fingers while he is licking and sucking my throbbing clit.

I cry out as my orgasm does not stop, or is it another one. I don't care all I know is it feels so good and he can’t stand it. He slides his fingers out and replaces them with his tongue while his thumb gently rubs my clit to keep my orgasm going. It feels so good to him you can tell by the look on his face; feeling me clenching all over his tongue.

The only thing better for him is feeling it on his cock which is what he needs now desperately.

SophiaGreey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaGreey

He is not going to last any longer than I did. He removes his tongue but keeps rubbing my clit; keeping me there. He kneels up and wraps his other arm underneath me lifting me slightly to ease his entry. His cock is so hard and we are both panting now and I am still awash in my orgasm; I am still cumming.

He pushes inside me, he needs to be deep inside me but I am so tight and as he pushes in further. We both groan; it feels so good and my pussy is clenching all over his cock as he pushes further and further inside. Fuck it feels so good!

Nothing is better than this; nothing. Finally when he is fully inside me he slides in and out once then twice. So fucking slowly but you know he can’t keep that up. He leans down and kisses me, I’m so close again and he knows it.

He kisses me deeply and passionately and says “Baby I’m not, I can’t, this will not take long. Rub your clit for me baby I want you to cum with me."

I nod and tell him "I’m close too," and slide my hand down and does as he says.

God this is perfect he kisses me again in approval and slides again in and out, in and out so slowly causing me to moan into his kiss. He breaks the kiss long enough to say "Tell me when.”

I say, "Almost, so close" and he knows that because he can feel it all over his cock which is about to explode and fill me with cum; with so much cum.

Fuck once he starts cumming I don’t think he will ever be able to stop. He can barely contain it now and starts thrusting faster and harder into me. He fists my hair, looks into my eyes and says "I love you baby, please cum for me."

I tell him “I love you too,” and rub my clit faster and thrust down onto his cock and do just that.

I cry out, "I’m cumming, now cum with me, fill me baby!" and then I am all noise and moans as I cum once again.

I am cumming so hard and he is watching me. I try to keep my eyes open for him but the orgasm causes me to shut them and my head gets thrown back and then he explodes. There is a roaring in my ears as the sperm shoots up his throbbing dick and deep inside me.

I realise its him roaring and it just feels so fucking good, I never want it to stop. He groans in my ear as we enjoy the pleasure of my pussy clenching all over his cock, milking it. We just can’t stop cumming more and more it’s so intense and he is thrusting short thrusts to keep it going and to keep our orgasms going but keeping it deep inside me to so he can feel everything.

It just goes on and on for what seems like forever but is only moments and then we are both panting and kissing. I am telling him I love him and he is saying the same as we both come down from the mind blowing orgasm we just experienced together.

We are so connected right now and even though it’s over I do not want him to pull out from me so we stay like that kissing. I am stroking his face and neither one of us wants to lose the connection. But I know he has to move. He is shaking and any second now his arms are going to give way and I know he doesn't want to crush me so he begrudgingly pulls out. I feel the loss so does he and he lays down beside me and I’m still trembling. He pulls me to him and I go more than willingly and we lay like that for quite some time.

After a while he uses my chin to tilt my head up so I have to look up at him and in a fake bossy voice tells me very firmly, "Do not do that again," (meaning make myself cum.)

I give him a cheeky grin and say, "Roger Roger."

He laughs and slaps my arse playfully and I yelp and laugh. He checks the clock and says "Jesus its midday already, I am Sierra Leone hungry," he kisses my lips and says "Want to go out for lunch baby?"

I smile and say, "Yes please can we go to Nandos?"

To which he retorts, "Sure baby whatever you want."

Which earns him a huge smile from me and I say, "Well we best get moving then. Get up, get showered, get dressed and head on out. But first I need tea I'm gasping. I'll go and put the kettle on."

This causes him to laugh. The Brits take their tea very seriously but he can’t really get his head around that, I mean he drinks it, he drinks it a lot now because I do. He thinks it’s alright but he really doesn't see what all the fuss is about. He does however find it endearing about me and I know it so I am smiling at him and he just has to kiss me. The kiss deepens; it’s always like this with us and I hope to God that never changes.

His dick stirs and his hands start to wander and I pull back and laugh and say "No, we have got things to do and places to be. We've been in bed all morning and the bloody ever over flowing washing basket isn't going to empty itself. Plus, I’m hungry and I need tea". He pouts and I laugh but he does begrudgingly let me go.

His cock protests by getting harder. It never ever does as it is told when we are together. He kisses me quickly as I get up to go and put the kettle on. He watches me leave our room nude, that’s when his cock takes over and he is in full agreement and besides, if I didn't want a round two then I should not have just allowed him to watch my naked arse walk out the room should I? Decision made he jumps up and follows after me fully intending to take me on whatever the nearest available surface is once he reaches me. Tea and lunch is going to have to wait.

Acknowledgments and thanks to

Firstly the one who inspired my story he knows who he is.

Big thank you to Wilful for his advice and encouragement getting me to branch out of my comfort zone, your advice has been invaluable to me.

Huge Huge thank you to chatnstroke for helping me and having patience with me and also a big thank you to simplyjohn too for helping me finish up when our eyes grew weary.

2014 Copyright Kiera This work may not be copied, transmitted or used in any way, either in part or in full, without the authors express written permission.

Published 
Written by Kiera
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments