Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife's New Bicycle

"Dean adds some spice to a bike ride."

29
20 Comments 20
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words

I came up with an idea to add some spice to our marriage. Don’t get me wrong, Cindy and I have a great marriage along with a great sex life. We are both in our early sixties and stay in fairly good shape.

Today, I happened to be tinkering in my workshop out back when an idea struck me. I went to the garage and got our bikes and took them to the workshop, then went back to the garage and got in the car.

Heading to the area’s only adult store, I mentally ran a list of what I needed. At the store, I bought a five and a half inch strap-on dildo and a bottle of water based lubricant and a Hitachi Magic Wand. I then headed over to the local hardware store and purchased a couple of those big sponges used for washing your car.

Returning home, I went in the house and headed for the kitchen to get a diet Pepsi before going to the workshop.

 

*****

 

“Hi Dean, What do you have in the bag?”

“Hi honey, nothing that you need to know about right now.”

“Aww, Dean.”

“You will see soon enough, Cindy. Wow, you look fantastic in that sundress! Will you have the picnic basket ready, say in about forty five minutes?”

“Why thank you, Honey. Yes, it will be ready.”

I give her a quick kiss on the cheek, grab the bag and Pepsi as I head out for the workshop. After seeing my wife with her nipples pressing against the material of her dress, Mr. Johnson is standing at attention.

Once in the workshop, I plugged in the Hitachi Magic Wand and covered it with a hand towel. As I work on her bike, Mr. Johnson starts to twitch as I think about Cindy’s reaction when she sees her bicycle and feels the wand on her pussy. Forty minutes later, I am finished and head back to the house.

“Cindy, I am ready and we can go on our ride. Give me the basket, cooler and blanket.”

Out the door we go, heading to the workshop.

“Why are we going to the workshop, Dean?”

“That is where the bikes are, sweetie.”

Cindy looks at me quizzically as I open the door. Entering, I step to one side and put the basket, blanket, and cooler down.

“Oh my, Dean, my bike!”

“What do you think, dear?”

“I love it!” She says, going over and running her hand along the length of the dildo.

“Thank you for putting sponges on the seat, dear. You know how wet I get when I come.”

“I am glad you like it, Cindy.”

I lift her dress above her waist and pick her up, setting her down on the workbench.

“Spread your legs dear, I have a surprise for you.”

She is not wearing any panties (the way I like her to be) and her slit is glistening with juice.

She watches as I move the towel and reveal the wand. I slide the tip along the length of her slit as she watches, before turning it on.

When I turn the wand on, she jumps at the sensation and when I touch her clit with it she moans out.

“Aaahh.”

Holding the wand against her clit, she quickly orgasms in less than a minute, her juices squirting forth.

I hold the vibrator in place, “Oh Dean, I’m cumming again!”

Cindy’s pussy squirts more juice, forming a puddle on the floor and covering her inner thighs.

“Please stop, honey. I need a moment.”

“That was amazing, sweetie. You never squirted before.”

I move the wand from her clit, turn it off, and set it to the side. Taking the towel, I wipe off her thighs and help her down from the bench.

“Thank you honey, that really was amazing, and I can’t wait to get back and have you use the wand on me in our bed.”

We embrace and share a passionate kiss. I then go and open the door to the shed.

AdeleMoran
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMoran

We secure the cooler and blanket on the back of her bike and the basket on my bike.

“Let me help you on your bike, Cindy.”

She gives me one of those sexy smiles as I put some of the lube I bought on the dildo. When I finish, I hold the bike for her and she mounts her seat. Helping her out the door, she rides around the yard, getting used to moving up and down on the dildo. I go get my bike, lock the shed door and off we go on our ride.

While we ride, I hang back for a while to watch my lovely wife enjoying her new bicycle seat. Watching her rise up and down, knowing she is fucking herself is making Mr. Johnson anxious.

I can tell when Cindy orgasms because she sits down and her body shudders just enough for me to notice.

Pulling alongside of her, she looks at me and tells me she has had at least five orgasms. I tell her how turned on I am knowing she is fucking herself as we pass by people.

“How much farther, Dean?”

I look at my odometer and tell her, “one more mile sweetie.”

“Oh goodie, I need to feel Mr. Johnson inside me.”

That being said, she pedals faster as she moves up and down on her seat.

Arriving at the lake, we find our secluded spot. I help Cindy off her bike, and we hold each other for a moment, sharing a long tender kiss. I then realize, I need to remove the strap-on from her seat.

Breaking off the kiss, I tell her to lay out the blanket while I get her bike seat ready for the ride back. When she is done, Cindy comes over and takes the basket from my bike. She lays out the food and pours two glasses of wine.

Joining her on the blanket, Cindy hands me a glass and we help ourselves to the lunch she made. After eating, as we pack things up, I place the strap-on in the empty cooler. I tie the cooler onto the back of my bike, and Cindy ties the basket to hers.

We then go back to the blanket, I lie on my back and Cindy straddles my legs.

“It’s time for Mr. Johnson, to come out and fuck me good.”

She unbuckles my belt and pulls out a very erect Mr. Johnson. Rising up, Cindy positions herself over my cock and easily takes the entire length deep into her very wet pussy.

I reach up and undo the buttons of her sundress down to her waist as she rides my cock. I pull the material to the sides, exposing her breasts as she bounces on Mr. Johnson.

Kneading her breasts, Cindy moans out as she sways her hips around, squeezing my cock with her pussy.

My fingers find their way to her stiff nubs and I pinch them until she screams out.

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming!”

With one last time, Cindy slams down on my cock and squeezes her pussy. That’s all it takes, and I explode into her warm honey pot as her juices squirt out all over us.

She collapses on top of me, and I hold her tight as we recover from our orgasms.

“Let’s go home, Dean and give that wand a workout. I’ll even use it on you.”

“Let’s go, honey!”

We straighten ourselves out and fold up the blanket. I tie it to my bike and we head off toward home.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. 

 

 

 **

 

Copyright ©2016 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments