Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neighbor comes over for Dinner

"Retired and just coming home. I discover a sweet young thing and have her over for dinner and desert"

21
7 Comments 7
16.4k Views 16.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It had been a tough and long day. So many things that had to get done, and as usual, a few people were playing sick. I'm a retired Naval Officer. For just over twenty years, I was a specialist in warfare. I spent those twenty years in Japan. Upon retiring, I decided to return to the city where I was born, Jacksonville.

Rather than buy a house, I decided that I would lease an apartment until I was reacquainted with the area.

The apartment complex that I chose was rather small, only 150 units that sat in a quiet neighborhood. There were a lot of small shops and even a grocery store just around the corner from me. I decided that I would take a small part time job just to give myself something to do at the grocery store. It was well within walking distance.

So, on this particular evening, I came home from work. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer and then sat down in my chair and looked through the mail.

As I did so, I could hear the kids outside playing in the pool. I decided that I would fire off the grill, cook a T-bone for dinner and maybe throw on a baked potato as well.

I opened up the sliding glass door and walked out to heat up the grill. I took a gulp of my beer, I looked over at the pool area and saw moms laying out sunning their bodies as their kids played in the water. I heard a sound from one of the units, as I looked over there was a woman sitting in her director's chair smoking a cigarette. I raised my beer bottle to her and said, "Hi there."

She just smiled and said, "Hey."

As I scrapped the grill, she got up and went back inside. I thought, "Oh well."

As I continued to brush down the grill, I heard sounds and looking over my shoulder, I saw this angel walking towards me. She was obviously checking me out as she was getting closer. Then she smiled at me and said, "Hi there, my name is Tina, are you new here?"

I gave a small bow and then replied, "Yes I just moved in about two weeks ago."

Since she had checked me out, I felt justified in checking her out as well. She stood about 5'6 and she had a very nice shape to her. Wearing blue scrubs, it was situated just right to reveal her voluptuous shape. "Would you care to join me for dinner?"

She smiled and started to say no, but quickly said that I had another steak I could throw on. She gladly accepted and I invited her into my apartment. She was immediately taken back by the swords that I had displayed on the table. "Oh wow, are those things real deal?"

Then she saw the photos of my team and me in jungle garb. I said, "Yes, those swords are the real deal, and yes I was in the military, I just retired after 22 years. Would you care for a beer?"

"Yes please."

Upon returning with her beer, she began to ask what I did in the Navy. I had replied that I was a Seal, and that I took care of Uncle Sam's interests around the globe. She was asked why I was working for a grocery store. I had said that I wanted to just keep busy.

She followed me into the kitchen, where I began to season the steaks. Then I grabbed two potatoes, wrapped them in foil, and walked out to place them on the grill. I said dinner should be ready in about 50 minutes. She asked if I would like a salad to go with dinner, and I said, "Sure that would be nice."

She said she had some stuff for a salad upstairs and said she'd be right back.

After she left, I went into the bedroom and changed into something a lot more comfy. I put on a pair of my Karate pants and a muscled shirt and then went into the living room and put on some Japanese music. A few moments later, there was a faint knock at the door. Tina was standing there arms full. I grabbed the items she had and proceeded to place them on the table. When I turned around, she was wearing a pair of tight shorts and a t-shirt that was snug around her figure.

We sat and spoke in great detail about the Navy and some of the exotic places that I had been to. I decided that it was time to find out about her. She was a nurse and that this was her tenth year as one and that she worked in the trauma ward. She said that she loved it and that it was a fast pace. We spoke for nearly an hour when suddenly I realized that I needed to check on the potatoes. She followed me out and I said, "Yep, they are just about ready."

"Would you grab the steaks out of the refrigerator for me?"

She happily did so, and as she walked away, I could not help but stare at her cute ass. She looked back and gave me a smile, as if she knew I was checking her out. She returned with the steaks and I placed them on the grill. "How would you like your steaks?"

Her reply, "Medium rare please."

"No problem."

Once dinner was ready Tina sat down as I lit the candles and turned the lights down on low. We sat and ate as she told me all about herself. I found Tina to be very knowledgeable about many different subjects, and spoke very articulately. I liked that about a woman. She was smart and she had a very hot body.

Upon finishing dinner, she helped me load the dishes into the dishwasher and then getting a few more beers we headed to the living room.

It soon became very clear that she liked what she saw of me and wanted to sample some of the goods. She got up, came towards me, and taking the beer out of my hand and placing it on the end table, she straddled me. She was so hot as her green eyes pierced me. She leaned into me and feeling my hard on, we kissed. It was a slow deliberate kiss as her hand rubbed the side of my face. I hugged her as we kissed, our tongues swirling as she let a faint moan escape.

My hand rubbed her back as I eventually placed them under her shirt.

aliceevan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aliceevan

I discovered she was not wearing a bra, and so I gently pulled her t-shirt up and over her head. She had a very nice set of ta-ta's. They were easily 38DD. In turn, she did the same as she helped me out of my shirt. She let out a gasp as she saw how well defined I was. Six pack abs and very well developed shotguns. We continued to make out and then I couldn't wait any longer.

I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. As she put her legs down and we stood eye to eye, she pulled at my Gi as it slid down. My number 10 gun was standing at full attention. She said, "Holy shit, you are huge!"

Smiling at her she leaned down, got on her knees and licked the tip of my cock. Precum began to ooze as she did that, and then she placed it in her mouth. Oh my, it felt so good to have this hot brown hair cutie sucking on my rod, It had been nearly a month since I been with a woman..

My fingers ran through her hair as she started to work my shaft. Her hands were around my ass, as she pulled me into her. I was now fucking her mouth. I could feel myself grow as she started to gag. She didn't want to stop. Drool was coming fro the side of her mouth as she was moaning as she was really into it now. Grabbing the back of her head with both hands, I knew I had to cum. I wanted her to take all my seed and then, the heat started to build up.

I said, "I'm going to cum in moments."

That seemed to motivate her even more. When I came, I was now forcible fucking her face as both of us was sighing. She took my full load down her throat. As I let go of her head, her pace slowed down until fianlly she just twirled my cock in her mouth.

Standing up she replied, "That was some good stuff, now what can You do for me?"

I backed her up until she was against the bed, and then bowing to her I said, "sweetie, I'm going to make love to you till you pass out."

She giggled and said, "Oh really?"

She opened her world up to me. She was clean-shaven with just a trace of a strip at the very top. I placed my hand against her and she lay down. Placing her legs over my shoulders, I licked the insides of her thighs, and then around her pussy for a few moments, teasing her at first. I knew Tina was well experienced in sex and I wanted to make sure that there would be a next time. I licked my fingers and then inserted two fingers into her pussy. She let out a slight moan. Surprisingly she was very tight. Perhaps I was wrong about her. Never before had I experienced a pussy that was this tight. As I worked my finger in and out she said, "Be gentle it has been well over a year since I had sex."

I thought to myself, "Damn, this is going to work out perfectly."

I was now using my fingers against her g-spot, being very slow with purpose. It only took 20 strokes until she orgasmed. Her legs came together as she moaned. Looking up, her nipples were standing up nice and proud. I knew she wasn't faking it. Pulling my fingers out, I pulled her legs open as I then planted my face against her pussy. The scent of her sex was powerful, and then I began eating her out. Nibbling on her clit and then darting my tongue into her pussy. Her fingers were running through my hair. Then all of the sudden her body tensed up and pelis rose off the bed. Quickly I held her as I gulped up her sweet tasting liquid. "Yes, yes! Yes! Take me!"

As her climax subsided, I was now determined to make her mine. I kept eating her as she pleaded with me to stop. "Please I can't take it anymore." But I ignored her requests. After her fourth orgasm, I knew that she was ready for me to fuck her.

I helped her to the center of the bed and then I placed my number ten at her lips. Teasing her a bit, making sure my dick was lubed up with her juices. Then I slowly entered her. "Oh my god! You're too big for me!"

I eased in her a little further and then pulled out. I repeated this a few times and then I just slammed my dick in her to the hilt. As I did, she came once again.

Her entire body was limp as I pumped her. She was moaning at the top of her lungs pleading with me to cum inside her now. "No, my sweet love, not just yet. Tonight I'm going to make you mine!"

I was determined to breed with this sweet young lady, whether she knew it or not. I could feel the heat rising in me. I glanced over at the clock; I had been fucking her for thirty minutes. I knew I would not last to much longer and so I picked up the pace.

I placed her limp legs over my shoulders and then started pounding this sweet pussy for all it was worth. I began to moan as well. Telling her I was going to fill her pussy with my seed. She was so lost in the moment that she cried, "Do it! Fill me!"

I shot my load into her. It was the most intense feelings I had ever had, but I wasn't quite done yet. I continued to pound her after I was done filling her up. I could feel my juices oozing out of her, and I came again with in a few minutes. Oh my god it felt so good to come inside this young lady. Tina was well spent.

I laid next to her holding her as our breathing returned to normal. We fell asleep in each other's arms. When I awoke the next morning, she was gone. Getting up, I went into the kitchen to fix myself some hot tea. A note was on the counter. It simply read, "That was the best night I have ever had. Call me when your awake." She left her cell number. I smiled, knowing I would be having her over from then on.

To be continued....

Published 
Written by yodastewart01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments