Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Year's Eve

"A New Year's Eve in a club has an unexpected result"

40
8 Comments 8
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Following my divorce a few years ago, I hit the road over the holidays and went to three college bowl games in various cities. I ended up in Atlanta on New Year’s Eve. I refused to sit in the hotel room alone for the night. I found an Uber and headed to a local club that was having a big party. I had never been to this club but it had a great reputation around the area.

I arrived to a line of people waiting to get inside. I got in line and waited thirty minutes to get in. To pass the time, I began talking to a group in line just behind me. There were eight of them, four guys and four ladies. The men were all wore sport coats, dress shirts, and nice slacks. The ladies were dressed in party wear and all of their outfits were sexy and revealing. The entire group was in their early thirties, at least ten years younger than me. But they were very friendly and engaged in conversation. As we neared the door, they invited me to join their party but I declined. I just wanted to hang at the bar and drink. I found an empty bar stool and ordered my first drink of the night. I was positioned so I could see the dance floor and most of the club.

By 10:00 pm the club was packed with people. There was a band playing, and the dance floor was very crowded. It was extremely noisy, and everyone seemed to be enjoying the end of the year celebration. The group that I met outside had a large table a few yards to the left of me. Each time one of them went to the restroom, they passed in front of me. And every time, they stopped to check on me. A couple of the ladies invited me to dance but I declined each time. As the night moved on, the restroom breaks became more frequent, and the stops to check on me became friendlier.

One of the ladies in the group was named Lisa. On one of her trips by, she stopped and asked me why I was alone. I gave her the brief version, and she told me that it would be bad luck not to be kissing someone at midnight, alone or not. She squeezed my arm and hand as she went back to her group. I watched her as she walked away. She was wearing the traditional little black dress, high heels, a blue scarf, and expensive jewelry. She came back two additional times during the night. The last time, she whispered to me that she had found someone for me to kiss at midnight and to be prepared. I laughed, not really thinking she was serious.

The sound level in the bar became louder as midnight approached. The dance floor became a huge mass of people dancing and drinking. I considered leaving before midnight, but decided to stay until the champagne toast. As the band got the crowd ready for the countdown, I saw Lisa walking toward me, holding hands with an incredibly beautiful petite brunette. Her hair was shoulder length and pulled away from her face. She was wearing an extremely short and revealing red dress. Her high heels were red and white striped. In my quick perusal, I guessed she had near-perfect 34B breasts. Lisa brought her straight to me, introduced her as her single friend Ashley, and told us we needed to be kissing at midnight.

I took Ashley’s hands and we talked for a few seconds. The champagne glasses were quickly handed out to everybody and the countdown began. We toasted, cheered, and gave each other a quick kiss on the lips. I looked around the room and it appeared everyone but us was locked into a sensual embrace. I made eye contact with her, and we pulled each other close. This kiss was much more sensual and it became hotter by the second. I felt her arms wrap around my neck and I put mine around her waist. With the kiss, I could feel her breathing becoming heavier, and her body pushed closer to mine.

Sofia_Reginald
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofia_Reginald

We briefly broke our kiss and took some deep breaths. She took my hand and led me to the dance floor. The area was completely packed and there was barely enough room to move. There was not much dancing but there was plenty of body contact. The entire floor was vibrating and everyone was in a continual grind with each other. Most of the people were embraced in a deep kiss or some form of touching.

Ashley took one of her hands and moved it to my nipple, gently pinching it through my shirt. I moved my hand up her left leg and she shifted to allow full access. Her lips moved to my ear and I could feel her deep breaths. She gently bit my ear lobe as my hand made its way to her pussy. At the first touch, I discovered she was wearing nothing under the dress and she was soaked. My finger entered her and she moaned directly into my ear. Almost immediately her hand moved from my nipple to my pants. She stroked my cock through my clothes.

We were oblivious to anything going on around us, but I felt another hand touch my arm. I looked and it was Lisa. Her smile was beaming. She leaned in behind me and whispered in my ear, “I hooked you up with more than just a kiss. I hope you enjoy her.” She also whispered something to Ashley, but I could not hear what she said.

I continued to finger Ashley while on the dance floor. Two of my fingers were inside of her and my thumb caressed her clit. I could feel her first orgasm as she rode my fingers. She moaned in my ear and I felt the juices flow out of her. I slowly took my fingers out and she brought them to her mouth. She took them in and licked all of her juices off of my fingers.

She then shifted both of her hands to my cock, which was at full attention against my pants. She unzipped my pants and let my cock out. I looked around to see if anyone was watching, but everyone was busy with their own activities. She stroked me with both hands, one hand slipping below my balls. She squeezed them gently and she continued the hand movement on my cock. Just as I was reaching the edge, she suddenly dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. I erupted almost immediately and filled her mouth with my cum. She locked her lips tightly around me and sucked hard to get every drop.

She stood up quickly and pulled my head towards her. She inserted her tongue deep in my mouth and began a long, slow kiss. Having my cum on her tongue and tasting it was a new experience for me. We eventually broke our kiss and started back toward the bar. When we arrived at the bar, I realized my pants were still unzipped. I zipped them back up and checked the rest of my clothing. Ashley excused herself to go to the restroom.

As she walked away, I glanced around the room. Lisa caught my eye, winked, and walked over toward me. She gave my hand a squeeze, leaned over, and kissed me on the cheek. “I hope you had a good evening and a great start to the New Year. Ashley is my first cousin. She had a bitter breakup with her husband last week, and I begged her to come with our group tonight. When I met you, I knew the two of you would have fun. But she is gone for the night. But come back next year and I will have you another date for new years eve.

With that, I finished my drink and went back to the hotel alone. But it was a New Year’s Eve I will never forget.  And maybe I should go back the next year.

 

 

Published 
Written by letsgonow69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments