Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Time Together

"Scott and I hook up on a park bench and then his bedroom for the first time."

11
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"A note to Scott: This is a combination of a few memories put into one. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Can you guess which memories?"

We first met in a class at college. One day we randomly sat next to each other in a lecture. Scott was incredibly handsome. Thin and muscular, with a charming face, preppy style, and amazing cologne. Just my type. I knew I had to have him.

I made sure to sit beside him again at our next class. We became pretty good friends actually. We would carpool to class, get drinks afterwards, sometimes hang out and watch movies together. We flirted nonstop, although it took forever to make a real move.

The first time we hooked up was just like out of a movie. Well, a porn movie maybe.

********

We were out late at a local college bar. Girls were dressed in their hottest outfits with hair and makeup completely done. Everyone was there to have a good time with drinks and hookups. I got plenty of attention myself. I wore a skin-tight, black mini dress with black high heels. It wasn't a long enough dress for me to bend or even lean over. The top of it pushed my boobs together so that they were almost spilling out. It was a strapless dress, but was in no danger of falling down because it was so tight on my slim body.

The bar had a three-person deep line to get to the front. I gave a few sly grins to guys next to me and they let me maneuver in front of them. People were packed together, so I had to press against them which was my own way of saying thank you.

I leaned over the edge of the bar and waited for my turn to order. The men behind me received a pleasant view as well as those along the edge of the bar looking at my tits being propped up. It was no help with the woman bartender though. I had to wait my turn to order my drink. Looking around, I saw Scott just a few spots down from me at the bar. I gave him a smile, but looked away quickly. I ordered and received my drink before him. Still playing the come-get-me game, I pushed my way through the crowd holding my drink up high. I made sure to go past Scott, and I rubbed up against him as if he was just anyone I needed to get by. 

I returned to my friends with my drink. After four or five gulps down, Scott approached from the side, and I pretended not to notice. Once he got close enough, he pinched my tush and I spun around surprised and elated. I gave him a play slap on the wrist and then brought him in for a hug. His lips brushed my ears and he whispered if he could steal me from my friends for a moment. At the same time, he grabbed a few of my fingers with his and lead me against a nearby wall.

"You look incredibly hot tonight," Scott said gazing at my body.

I laughed it off and brushed his bicep. He looked amazing, too. We were so close together that I could admire his muscles, jawline, eyes, and lips. My stomach was doing flips because we had not really been physical or flirty more than just for fun. He was pushing the line to see how far he could go, and I was not going to stop him.

His finger traced down my arm and my lady lips shivered. He told me to get back to my friends but that he would be watching my figure as I walked away.

I spent the rest of the night hanging with my friends as we got hit on my different men. I appreciated the attention, but I wasn't interested in anyone except Scott. I kept my eye on him, and we exchanged glances every so often. At 1:30 A.M., the bar announced last call. My friends and I stumbled to our house nearby. 

At home, I was too tired to even get undressed from that skin-tight black mini dress. I lay in bed and waited for the pounding in my head to rock me to sleep. I couldn’t tell how much time had passed when I heard a tiny knock at the window. The second time I heard it, I went to investigate. Scott was standing on the other side of my window, tapping, hoping I would come out. I did.

The butterflies in my stomach were unthinkable. They didn’t sober me up, but rather excite me like three cups of espresso.

He took my hand and we began running together on a bike path through a park towards his apartment a few blocks away. The moonlight lit our path.

I was thankful for the chill in the night air that reached up my dress and cooled things off. I was so turned on. The path was secluded enough from anyone else that when we found a bench, we stopped. We both claimed to want a rest, but I think it was more that we couldn’t wait until reaching his place.

Sitting on the cool bench, I felt my heart racing. It wasn’t just the jog getting me worked up. I wanted him so bad. He sat next to me and grabbed my face with both hands. We looked for a moment into each other’s eyes before he kissed me passionately. Our mouths were wide open. Our tongues wrestled each other's. He laid me down on the bench. I wanted him to take me then and there, but I was a good girl and couldn’t show how easy I would be. His hand caressed my calf, and then knee, and worked his way up to my thigh. Now my inner thigh. He was kissing my neck. I was breathing heavily, eyes shut with pleasure and anticipation.

He used one hand to gently remove my panties and returned his hand to my sopping wet pussy. Two fingers easily glided in as I arched my back.

Using his thumb on my clit, he gently swerved it in circles. The fingers inside me felt so good. I was glad I had shaved every last inch down there that day. It made for a slippery adventure as he began going faster and faster in and out. He stopped kissing me to better focus his attention. I could tell that he was admiring my body bathed in moonlight. I riled in ecstasy. My dress must have shown every curve: the arch in my back, my bare shoulders, flat tummy, and glistening tits. To show them off more, I released them from my dress by pulling the top down. It was such a tight dress, that it was still pushing them up together. They bounced like perfect waterballoons as he continued to pound his fingers in my pussy. I was so wet. The sounds were gushing. I was glad it was the middle of the night and no one was around, even though I know the prospect of getting caught made it that much more exciting.

Still on my back, his fingers deep inside me, I knew I was going to cum. I pulled my dress up from the bottom. It had really only been covering by butt and no further. This way I had access to my clit. I was practically naked; just a skin-tight dress covering my abdomen. Using my hands to reach my mound, it pushed my tits together. I spread my legs a little more and then used my own fingers to give my clit the pressure I needed. I came so hard around his fingers that he couldn’t move them. My pussy clamped around them. I could feel my muscles pulse as I orgasmed. I dared not breathe until it was over. And when it was released my hips dropped back down to the bench.

He took his fingers out and licked them clean. We both knew our night wasn’t over - it had just begun. I pulled my dress up to cover my tits and down to hide my ass. We locked hands and began running towards his place again. I never did find out where those panties were….

AnneDark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnneDark

 

******

As soon as we got to his bedroom, he shut the door and took my mouth to his. I liked the forcefulness as he led me backwards to his bed and threw me down. He climbed on top and sat tall on his knees. I reached for his belt. It wasn’t easy in the heat of the moment to unclasp his belt, then pants’ button, zipper and finally my hands could explore. His cock was already hard and practically jumped out of his jeans. I let my hand slide under his waistband and wrap around his giant bulge. The tip had a tiny bit of precum on it which made my task a little easier as I slid my hand back and forth. 

His cock was so big that my fingers couldn’t touch when circled around it. It took two hands just to wrap his shaft. I sat up on the bed so that my mouth could take care of the head. I licked the head of his penis with just my tongue at first. He closed his eyes and moaned at the tease. I licked and flicked a few more times before slowly applying my lips. I released one hand so that it was just my mouth and my other hand on his cock. This gave me room to play.

I swirled my tongue around the tip and then brought it deep into my mouth. The space between my thumb and pointed finger was at the edge of my lips so that it must have felt like my mouth went deeper and deeper. As my mouth got near the bottom of his long shaft my hand would slowly release so that it felt like it was extending my mouth and going so deep. My mouth and hand built up pressure until that release which exploded his cock in pleasure.

I let my hand go and opted for deep throating his big juicy cock instead. I sat on my knees and pulled the top of my skin-tight dress down again to expose my perky tits and hard nipples. I looked up at him with my lips wrapped around his cock and a puppy dog expression in my eyes. He put his hand on the back of my head to pushed his cock further inside. My eyes began to tear up as I gagged on his cock. This also made me produce more saliva which I slobbered all over his member. I gagged on his dick, going as deep as I could, as he would make me go. Finally, he released me and I lapped up all my drool and cleaned his member.

I couldn’t let him cum yet because I still needed his cock inside me. 

My pussy was dripping as it always does when I give a blowjob because it turns me on so much. Using just my pointer finger and thumb, I squeezed around the base of his shaft. I sat up and pushed him off of me and onto his back. I unzipped a small portion of my dress and slowly pulled it down off my body. Now I was straddling him, no panties, bra or dress. Naked and exposed he could see my breasts hanging firm and perky, my skinny torso that curved in just above my hips, and my glistening pussy lips, flat and taut. I reached up to run my fingers through my hair and he got a magazine-worthy picture of my sexy body in warm mood lighting.

I lifted myself up so that I could position my pussy over his cock and then slowly sat down. We were cowgirl style, but I needed to go slow. His dick was the fucking biggest I had ever had. No matter how horny I was, I was not ready for how big his cock was. I went up and down on his member slowly to get myself acquainted with it and stretch out my tight wet pussy. It took my breath away until my juices slathered the whole thing.

He put his hands on my hips and helped me begin to bounce faster. His cock was so long that there was no way I could lift myself up to get the top and then all the way back down to meet him. He lifted me up and down and it felt so good. I was fucking riding that large piece of meat. One of my hands grabbed my boob while the other reached for my clit. I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes. I stopped bouncing and let him hump his hips into mine. He pounded me faster and faster. I was moaning to the beat of his rhythm. 

Sitting down on him gave him pressure to stop working so I ground my pelvis into him with his cock still inside me. It was like a stripper grinding except his cock was in my pussy, not just outside. I leaned back and rested my hands on his knees. This let my head fall back and arch my tits high. I began pumping up and down on his penis. He saw my butterfly lips wrapped around his shaft and tits bouncing high in the air.

He flipped me over, and I knew he meant business. His cock was raging hard. I went on my back and spread my legs wide. With two fingers I spread apart my lips for him to enter. But he was not going to be gentle. He stuck his cock in hard and fast. He lifted my legs at my knees and held them up. Using his hips, he thrust his member deep and out. It was so deep that it hit a wall inside me. It felt like he was all the way up in my stomach. Had it not been so pleasurable it would have been painful. I was moaning and breathing hard. First short moans that matched our rhythm, but when my breath couldn’t keep up, they turned into long moans screaming, “Aahhh, aahhhh, aahhh.” Then, “Oohhhhhhhhhhh, ooooohhhhhhh.” 

“You fucking like that, don’t you?” Scott said as more of a demand than a question.

My moans answered for me.

“Are you going to cum for me? Tell me cock how much you like it.”

Breathlessly I replied, “Oh, fuck me. Yeah. I fucking love your cock. It’s pounding me so hard. It’s so fucking deep. I want you to jizz all over my tits.”

“You’re so hot. Your pussy is fucking so tight. I can’t stop looking at those amazing boobs bounce.”

He dropped my legs and grabbed my tits as he went into overdrive and thrust at twice the speed. I could tell he was close to cumming, so I clenched my inner muscles. His face was turning red and he let out his own moans.

Quickly, he released his cock from my cave and shot his load all over me. Scott was still standing at the edge of the bed, but his cum reached to my tits and neck. It must have been a record for how long and how much cream he had just sprayed all over me.

I massaged this new lotion on my breasts as I caught my breath and writhed down from all that pleasure. It was sticky and smooth. I took a taste from my palm and ended up licking my hand clean one finger at a time. His juice tasted salty and sweet.

Exhausted, he fell on the bed beside me. I lifted my head and he placed his arm behind me as a pillow. I could tell he was going to fall asleep soon. I enjoyed our last waking breaths together as he whispered how amazing this night had been. He drifted off, and I made my way to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I ordered a car to come pick me up and headed home.

The next morning I woke to a text.

“Did that really happen?”

I replied, “Best night ever. When can we do it again?”

 

 

Published 
Written by MsBehave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments