Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Out Of Darkness, Chapter 2

"Her vacation gets even more interesting the next day"

8
4 Comments 4
5.5k Views 5.5k
4.7k words 4.7k words
The next morning, Carol and Anna were at breakfast trying to decide what they wanted to do that day.

"I'd like to do some shopping. I want to hit some of those cute little shops I've seen online and as we drove to the hotel," Anna said.

"Well I think I'm just going to go downstairs and maybe sit by the pool and get some sun. Being inside as much as I am anymore, I'm sure I'm as pale as a ghost!" Carol chuckled.

"Aww c'mon, Carol... come shopping with me!" Anna whined.

"I'll tell you what, you go out this morning and do some shopping while I see if I can get some color back in me. And this afternoon we'll both go shopping together, okay?"

"All right, but I'm going to hold you to that promise!" Anna said. The two girls finished their breakfast in the hotel's little ground-floor restaurant. Then they went back up to their room so Anna could get ready to go. Carol also changed, but into her one-piece bathing suit. Once they were dressed and ready to go, Anna and Carol went downstairs and Anna helped Carol to the patio. She got Carol settled into one of the hotel chaise lounges.

"Okay, now the edge of the pool is to your left about 5 feet away so if you have to get up, get up on your right side." Anna said tapping her on the right shoulder, "Now do you need anything else, hon?"

"No, I'll be okay. You go have fun," Carol said.

"Okay then, I'll be back in a couple hours or so. I'll come by here first and if you aren't here, then I'll see you in the room," Anna said, kissing Carol on the forehead. Carol smiled and settled back in her chair. As Anna left, she pulled one of the hotel staff aside and told the young man about Carol and had him keep an eye on her.

Carol relaxed there on the patio, soaking up the sun and listening to the various conversations going on around her. There was a young newlywed couple telling each other how much they loved the other. At another table a guy was arguing with the airline about a lost bag. Another hotel staff member was warning one man that he might be getting too much sun. Fortunately, the hotel they were staying at was an "adults only" resort, so there were no little kids running around.

"Excuse me miss, but can I get you something to drink?" a man's voice asked.

Carol, thinking it was a hotel staff member, said "Sure I'd like a glass of tea please." The man left and returned a couple minutes later.

"Here you go, one glass of tea. Mind if I sit and chat for a bit?" That's when Carol realized it wasn't a hotel staff member.

"Um... sure I guess so," she said, fidgeting a bit. She wasn't sure about this, but she knew she was surrounded by people so if any trouble came she could get help.

"Hi, My name is Mark. Mark Lundquist," he said, holding out his hand.

"I'm Carol Hendricks," she said. Mark noticed she didn't take his hand and then he put it all together.

"Oh crap, you are blind aren't you! Oh I'm sorry, you must have thought I was a staff member here when I asked if you wanted a drink!" Mark said, quite apologetically.

"It's ok, don't worry about it. I accidently left my blind sign in my room," she said, laughing at the joke.

"With those sunglasses, I thought you were just another tourist down here to get some sun."

"Well, I am that too. We don't get a lot of this kind of weather where I'm from. So me and my girlfriend have come down here to warm our bones," Carol said.

Mark and Carol got to talking about where they were from, what they did for a living, and the regular introductory ramblings. Carol found out he was single, never married, he lived in Alabama, and he was a free-lance photographer. Carol told him she used to be a commercial loan officer at a bank in her hometown, that she too was single and never married, and that she now got by on her disability and a settlement from the trucking company.

Then came the inevitable question... the question that Carol had answered so many times before it was almost routine. "How did you lose your sight?" he asked.

Carol paused for a second. "He asked how I lost my sight, not how did I become blind!" she thought to herself. She liked the way he phrased this tiresome question.

"Well, like I said, I was a commercial loan agent for one of the local banks before I lost my sight. I was out of town looking at a property that a customer wanted to buy. On my way back to town, a truck driver who obviously had more driving than sleep crossed the centerline of the highway and hit me in the driver's side door. The police said that if he had crossed over a second earlier and hit me head-on, my little Toyota would have disintegrated and I would have been killed right on the spot.

As it was, the impact broke just about everything on my left side. My leg, my hip, three ribs, my upper arm, my collarbone, and my jaw were all broken and I got a fractured skull. I was in a coma for six and a half days they tell me. I don't remember anything about the accident... the last thing I remember is driving home. Then I woke up in the hospital.

But the worst part though, was when I woke up. The doctor said the impact to my head messed up something in my eyes. He tried to describe it, but all I heard though was "blind". I didn't worry about the broken bones... I was sore, but I knew they would heal. But to know that I would never see again, that was horrible. I went into a very dark place - no pun intended. I didn't know how I would get on with life as a blind person and frankly, I wasn't interested in getting on with life.

If it wasn't for Anna, I would have finished what the truck driver started. She was with me when I woke up. She had stayed with me the whole time I was in the hospital. She helped get me out of the depression I was in once I learned about my eyes, and she has been my rock and my salvation ever since.

The disability people have helped me learn to do the things I need to do - they gave me this talking watch."

"The time is 11:25 pm." the watch said when Carol pushed the button.

"And they have taught me how to do housecleaning chores and laundry, how to cook, how to walk with my cane, how to get around the neighborhood, and other things. But Anna is my real hero." Carol said.

The pair continue to talk some more and then Carol decided she'd had enough sun for now.

"Mark, can I ask you to walk me up to my hotel room? This tropical sun is getting to me - I'm not used to it being so warm out," Carol asked.

"Sure no problem. Let's go then, I don't want you to get overheated," he said.

"Well not yet at least," Carol giggled, taking his arm. He began leading her to the elevator and up to her room. They arrived at her room and she took out the card key to open the door.

"So this is your room is it? That's convenient... I'm on this same floor just down the other end of the hallway and around the corner a few doors!" Mark said.

"Oh, that is nice... you can come by and visit us since you have to walk right past our door when you head for the elevator!" Carol smiled.

"That sounds good to me! Nothing like having a beautiful lady to share good conversation with!" he said.

"My, you are a sweet-talker aren't you!" Carol blushed a bit.

"Just telling it like it is, Carol. You are a beautiful lady, even behind the shades," he said, taking her hand as he did. "Well it has been a great day, but I guess I should be going. Thank you for the company today."

"Mark... do you have to go? I mean... I don't get much chance to talk, except to Anna, and it's nice to have someone to visit with," Carol said.

"Well, no I don't have to leave, I suppose. But what about Anna? When will she be back?" he asked.

Carol checked her watch. "Oh, she won't be back for a little while. Please, stay with me until she comes. I'm not used to being alone in a strange place. At home I'm okay, but this is all very new and very strange," Carol said.

"I'd be happy to stay with you until Anna comes back," Mark said.

"Thank you, Mark. Would you like something to drink?" Carol said.

"Sure, that sounds good," Mark said.

"Um... can you get them - I can't tell what is what in there!" Carol said sheepishly.

"Oh crap!" Mark said, slapping himself on the forehead, "Of course, Carol. I should have thought of that myself!" He got up and went to the mini-bar. "We have Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Smirnoff vodka, Seagrams vodka, Bacardi rum, Tangueray, and of course Jose Cuervo tequila."

"Well as they say, when in Rome... I'll have a tequila shot and a Coke," Carol said. Mark got her drink and got something for himself. He brought them over to the table where she was sitting and he poured her tequila shot and opened her can of Coke.

"Thank you, Mark. Thank you for staying and keeping me company," Carol said.

"My pleasure, Carol. Really, I would just be sitting in my room watching some dumb show on the TV anyway. And there's nothing on that I am too interested in. So I welcome the conversation too," Mark said.

The two of them sat and talked for awhile longer as they drank thier drinks. Carol was always a fan of tequila and so she finished her first one and asked Mark to pour her another shot as they talked. But that second tequila shot hit her harder than she expected.

"Oh my, Mark... I don't know what it is - either I got too much sun or I've become a real lightweight in drinking because I am feeling it! I'd better lay down for a bit," Carol said, as she moved over to the bed.

"Should I leave then and let you just rest here?" Mark asked.

"No, please! Mark... would you come lay with me?" Carol asked. The tequila had broken down her inhibitions and the loneliness she had felt for so long drove her to be more forward than she normally would be.

"Are you sure about this, Carol?" Mark asked, "I don't want to take advantage..."

"Please, Mark... it's been... it's been such a long time. Ever since the accident, I haven't..." Carol confessed, a tear running down her cheek.

Mark moved over to the bed next to Carol. He didn't feel sorry for her, he didn't see her as a poor blind girl who wanted love. Instead he saw her as a woman who had a need and wanted him to fill that need. He wasn't going to let this beautiful woman go empty and unsatisfied.

He moved his hand up to stroke her cheek and she nuzzled into it. He went to take off her glasses and she pulled back suddenly.

"No Mark, please," she said.

"Carol, it's okay. Trust me," he said calmly.

"But my eyes... they're ugly."

"I just want to see them. The rest of you is so beautiful, I can't believe your eyes aren't as well," Mark said, reasuringly.

Carol reluctantly let him take her glasses off but she kept her eyes closed, not wanting him to see something there that would ruin everything. She felt him put his hands on either side of her face so gently. "Open your eyes Carol... please?" he said in a soft voice. Carol slowly opened her eyes and he then saw something only her doctor had seen until now.

"Why Carol, you have beautiful eyes! I don't know why you thought they were ugly!" Mark said, surprised.

"But they don't move... I can't see you, so they don't follow. They just stare straight ahead," she said.

"That doesn't matter, Carol. They are beautiful anyway. You are beautiful," Mark said.

Carol reached out and grabbed him and pulled him to her and wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a long, deep, passionate kiss. She parted her lips when she felt Mark's tongue and welcomed it into her mouth as their tongues danced and played together.

As they kissed, Mark reached up and slid Carol's swimsuit off her shoulders and pulled it down her arms, freeing her pendulous tits. As the cool air-conditioned room air hit her newly exposed nipples, they hardened into small, hard points. Mark broke the kiss and pulled back a bit so he could look at the woman in front of him. Carol sat there, unsure what he was doing and waiting to see what happens next.

He quickly showed her as he leaned in to take one of her ripe full tits into his mouth, licking and toying with the nipple with his tongue. Carol threw her head back as he began chewing on the hard nub, running her fingers through his collar-length dark brown hair.

"Yesss..." Carol hissed. Mark began working her nipple with his tongue, licking it and biting it gently with his teeth. Carol was enjoying his attentions thoroughly, moaning and whimpering her encouragement.

Mark pulled her swimsuit down further, kissing her where he had just uncovered her, working his way south to the treasures he knew awaited him.

bredasyun25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bredasyun25

Carol arched her back, helping him to rid her of her suit, allowing him to undress her as his kisses fueled her fires even more. This was the first man since her accident three years ago that wanted to get into a physical relationship with her, and she wasn't about to do anything to slow him down. She wanted this even more than he did, and she was doing everything she could to make it the best she could for both of them.

Mark pulled the swimsuit down over Carol's hips and finally off her completely. Not wasting another motion, he pushed her legs apart and dove between them, eager to get to her slick, musky sex.

"Ohhh!" Carol gasped at the suddenness of his movements. Then as she felt his mouth close over her pussy and his tongue part the lips and push it's way into her center, Carol's gasp turned to a long, low moan.

"Ohhhhhhgoddddd!"

Mark began his work then, his tongue burrowing deep into her leaking pussy, exploring every nook and crevice, becoming as familiar with her as it could. Carol felt the wriggling tongue working inside her and it felt amazing. Carol spread her legs and pushed her pussy up to meet Mark, wanting more of his tongue inside her, wanting to give him complete access to her.

Mark was enjoying himself as well. He busily lapped at Carol's dripping slit, licking up all the sweet nectar her pussy was seeping. His mouth was securely fastened over her swollen lips, although Carol's squirming and struggling was making it hard for him to hold on.

Then Mark slipped a couple fingers into her pussy under his tongue to add to her distress, curling the fingers up and rubbing up against the spongy g-spot hidden behind her pubic bone. Carol had never felt anything so incredible. The sensation of his tongue playing in her pussy, his hot mouth over her pussy lips and clit, and his fingers massaging her g-spot was more than the girl could handle.

"Oh fuck Mark! Oh my god! Ohhhh... I'm cuuummmingggg! Nnnnnnggghhh!" Carol screamed out loud. Her pussy gushed as she crested Orgasm Mountain and fell headlong over the edge into the black abyss. The room spun and lights flashed in her mind as wave after delicious wave swept over her. She arched her back, frozen in place, afraid to breathe as every fiber in her being was firing at once, scrambling what remained of her mind even further. She stayed bowed and frozen for several seconds, although to her it seemed like a lifetime, until finally breaking and collapsing into a sweaty, gasping pile on the bed under Mark.

Mark sat up, kneeling and sitting on his heels between the bedraggled woman's spread and quivering thighs. He watched as her pussy continued to ooze the remnants of her juices out and watched her pussy convulse with spasms as her orgasm subsided.

When she had calmed her breathing to the point he thought she could talk he spoke.

"Are you ok?" he asked, genuinely concerned.

"Oh Mark... that was... wonderful!" she said, giggling like a little girl. Then she suddenly sat up, pushing him back towards the edge of the bed. "My turn!" she chimed. Mark stood up as Carol felt her way to his belt and unfastened his pants. He pulled his pants and boxers down in one motion then ran her hands up his thighs until she found what she was looking for.

Mark's cock had already stiffened just by tasting her and watching her cum and as she wrapped her hand around the stiff rod, she licked her lips in anticipation.

"Oooh, yummy!" she said, just before stuffing the large cock into her hungry mouth. Carol had always prided herself on her oral skills. All of her past lovers would compliment her on how well she could suck a cock, many of them saying things like "she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch!" and other appreciative quips. And Carol would take these compliments with a smile - being able to make a man happy was important to her.

Mark was certainly another satisfied customer as Carol licked and slurped his stiff, hard cock. Using her hands to add a little twist in rhythm to her mouth made it all the better for him and now it was Mark's turn to do the moaning.

"Gug-glug-gug-gug"... the sound of Carol taking him deep into her mouth as she bobbed up and down on his cock, mixed with his moaning made the room reverberate with the sounds of their lovemaking.

"Mark, please, I need you... I need you inside me right now!" Carol said, suddenly pulling away from his steely cock. She laid back on the bed, spreading her legs and holding her hands out in his direction. Mark paused for a moment to look at the beautiful woman in front of him. He couldn't believe that something a splendid as her could ever want for male attention, sighted or not. He couldn't believe that a woman so cheery and fun-loving as her could possibly be lonely.

Yet here she was... naked, open, and practically begging him to fuck her. She lay on the bed waiting for him, vulnerable and dripping with lustful need. He stepped forward and climbed onto the bed, moving around to get between Carol's wide legs. He moved up her body kissing her belly, then her tits and finally up to her lips, a long slow kiss. Carol moaned into his mouth as she prepared for something she hadn't known for three very long and difficult years.

Mark didn't want to make her wait any longer. He reached down and took hold of his eager cock, aiming it at her steaming hole and eased his hips forward until the head parted her thick swollen lips.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Please Mark... I've been ready for this for three years! Fuck me already! Please, shove that sweet cock deep in my pussy, baby!" Carol said, trying to hump up at him.

Mark gathered himself and slid into her slowly, not knowing how deep he could go and not wanting to hurt her. Carol was well lubricated though, and he slid easily into her. He wanted her to feel him, to enjoy this and feel every inch, every ridge and bump on his cock.

Mark wasn't a porn star, but he wasn't a small man either. He sported a respectable eight inches of pleasure which he now offered to Carol. And she took every glorious inch of it too, moaning as she felt her pussy stretch wider than it had in a very long time. Carol had used her fingers when the "itch" got to be more than she could stand, and so she hadn't felt really full since the accident. Anna and others had tried to talk her into buying a plastic boyfriend, but Carol resisted. If she couldn't have the real thing, she didn't want to settle for some battery-operated replacement.

Now she had a hot, stiff cock stuffed into her wet tunnel and she was in heaven! She moaned and writhed as Mark began pumping in and out of her. Slowly at first, he wanted to make sure she was stretched and that she could fit him. He knew it had been a long time, and so he treated her almost like a virgin. But Carol soon was able to accomodate his size and Mark relaxed a bit, increasing his speed, rhythm, and depth. He began pumping faster and harder as Carol reached out and grabbed at the sheets, wadding fistfuls in her hands trying to find something to hang on to as her world started spinning away.

"Ohhh, fuck me Mark! Fuck me harder, baby! Oh my god! Yesss! Fuck my tight pussy, harder!" Carol screamed. She wasn't holding anything back. She had finally found someone who looked past her disability and genuinely wanted her. Not as a pity fuck, not out of some sense of gallantry to a disabled woman, but someone who wanted her. And she knew that her time with him was limited, so she wanted everything she could get from this short time together. Carol gave it all she had, laying herself bare before him.

Mark was doing his best to make sure it was a memorable experience for her as well. With her encouraging him on, he had gone from being slow and gentle to being an animal - fucking her like he wanted to punch a hole in her. But the harder he pounded her, the more she wanted. She clawed at his back, she held him so tight around the neck he could barely breathe, all in an effort to squeeze every ounce of pleasure from this union.

Carol couldn't remember ever feeling this elated. She climbed highter and higher and all too soon she was at her peak. She could feel the pressure within her screaming to erupt and she knew she couldn't hold out much longer.

"Ohmygod! Mark, I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum, baby... I'm... cuuummminnnggg!!" she screamed, her pussy gushing sweet pussy juice around Mark's still pistoning cock. He didn't stop just because she had reached her orgasm. He kept driving into her just as hard, making her orgasm last torturously long. Her pussy clutched at his cock, trying to milk it of its precious cargo. He could feel her clamping down on him and it served to spur him on. He grabbed her tit sinking his fingers deep into the creamy flesh as he brutalized her more. Carol arched her back and screamed again.

"Ohhh, fuuucckk! I'm cumming agaaiiiinnn!!" and another torrent of juice flooded her pussy and poured from her.

Mark had finally had enough this time and as he pumped the last few strokes, he warned her. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum..."

"Yes, baby! Cum for me! Cum all over me lover! I want to taste your hot cum!" Carol said. As Mark stood, Carol sat up, her mouth open, waiting for his creamy reward. Mark jerked the last stroke before his cock erupted, shooting white-hot cum into her mouth and onto her tits, covering her mounds with the sticky stuff. Carol smiled, her face peppered with white globs. She scraped the cum from her face and sucked it off her fingers.

"Mmmm... yummy!" she said, as she rubbed the cum on her tits into her skin. She wanted to carry this experience with her for awhile. Then she offered her hand to Mark and pulled him onto her bed next to him. She pulled his face close to her. "Thank you, Mark. Thank you for looking at me as a woman and not as a blind person. And thank you for this. You have no idea how much today means to me."

"It was my pleasure, Carol. You are a very beautiful, very wonderful woman, and I have had the best time today. I should be thanking you, hon," he said. He kissed her sweetly and they lay there enjoying the feeling of closeness until Carol heard the keycard lock activate.

"Carol I'm home! Are you he... Oops!" Anna said as she entered the room and saw the two of them in bed. "Whatcha doin?" she said, in her comical sing-song voice.

"Anna this is Mark Lundquist. He's staying at the hotel too - just down the hall in fact." Carol said, and then she recounted the way they met for Anna.

"Well I can see you two have certainly hit it off. It's good to see this girl smiling like this again," Anna said to Mark.

"Well she gave as good as she got, that's for sure!" Mark said. Carol blushed a bit.

"So, have you worked up an appetite here, Carol?" Anna asked.

"I sure have! I'm starving!" she replied, "Just let me get cleaned up a bit and change clothes and we can go get something to eat. Can Mark join us?"

"Well I don't see why not. How about it Mark, would you like to join us for some lunch?" Anna asked him.

"Sure ladies I would love to join you for lunch... on one condition. You let me pay for it. I have an expense account and I can put lunch on it. All we have to do is talk a bit about my photography and we can call it a business luncheon!" Mark said with a grin.

"Well that should be easy enough, I like photography so talking about it will be nice," Carol said.

"Shall we meet in about an hour then? We can meet in the hotel lobby if you like," Mark said.

"That will be just fine," Carol said. Then Mark left and Carol went in to take a quick shower and get dressed while Anna put the stuff she had bought away. Anna was waiting for Carol when she came out of the shower and they talked as she started getting dressed.

"Oh Anna, thank you so much for talking me into this trip. It has been so wonderful so far... and this is only the second day!" she said, giggling.

"Well I am glad to see that you have found an 'interest' here," Anna said, giggling as well.

"Yes, I have. Mark is wonderful and I hope to see him again before we have to leave," Carol said.

"Well I'm sure you will. We have a lunch date with him right now! So hurry up, slowpoke!" Anna said, swatting Carol on the ass. Carol squealed and hurried to get ready for lunch with Mark and Anna.

It was going to be a vacation to remember!

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments