Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

People on the Move chapter 1

"new boss getting started"

8
4 Comments 4
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Kimber Carlyle's parents built a business and ran it for many profitable years. Kimber spent most of her early years learning the basics of the business. She even learned to run some and became familiar with most of the machines. She also became a certified welder including overhead.

Graduating at the top of her class in Business Administration at college, she was pursued by several of her father's competitors, but came back to carry on in her father's footsteps. She returned as a pretty young woman, five-foot seven and one hundred thirty pounds, long dark hair and shiny chocolate brown eyes. At twenty four she learned no nonsense, good business ethics and stayed true to them, except that she liked to party and would sometimes drink to excess.

Linkon Morris was hired by her father and mother. A handsome soft spoken thirty-one year old. Link was six foot tall, brown hair and blue eyes. A self assured second degree black belt in Judo. He was experienced in all areas, having worked for a major manufacturing company for five years that was gobbled up by Conners-Convair. Sadly he didn't have the senority to move with the company. He was hired immediately by Dutch Carlyle. Three years later he was promoted to General Manager and three years after that was given a partnership and promoted to vice president over all manufacturing.

Link met Kimber and went from dating to in love and engaged. Dutch knew that his company would be in good hands. All was well until Dutch and his wife Myra decided to take a vacation, leaving Kimber and Link to run things.

Three hours after they left they were involved in a wreck that involved themselves, a gas tanker truck and a motorcyclist. The interstate became an inferno and four lives were snuffed out.

It took six months for Kimber and Link to get through all the legalese and paper signing that made her the president and CEO of the company. Kimber also came to be the sole owner of her mother's pride and joy, a ten room victorian mansion that had been passed down through her family. The ornate home sat on twenty acres of fastidiously cared for land, with a large patio and pool. Her father's will demanded that Link be installed permanently as vice president and Operations Manager.

Their engagement was an up and down affair and when they had differing opinions on how things should be done, tempers flared and their private lives suffered. Kimber was at times heard to say, "It's a good thing we don't live together."

***

Four years later during one of their differences of opinion, Kimber meets Brett Conyers at her fitness club. Six foot three, two hundred pounds of beautiful muscle. She tells her friends that, "He is a walking wet dream." Two weeks later she assures Doris, her best friend that, "Brett's dick is made of cement and he can fuck all night."

A month later she breaks the news and insists that, "She is hiring Brett as an assembly foreman."

Link finally gives in saying, "Anything at all goes wrong in that assembly area Kimber, and I will personally march him out the door."

"That might be interesting to see Link," says Kimber.

Brett brags to everyone, "In six months I'll have Link's job and his woman." 

Friday morning, eight AM. Sara Welkins makes her way down through the plant. She is twenty-two years old, five foot one and a hundred pounds with a bubbly personality. Sara smiles and speaks to all that she sees. She is on her way to find Brett Conyers to remind him of the staff meeting at eight-thirty in Kimber Carlyle's office. Sara is the secretary and gofer for Susan Wellers, Kimber's office manager.

Sara catches sight of Brett and yells at him, "Brett, don't forget, Kimber's office at eight-thirty."

Brett smiles and walks back to meet her. He drapes an arm around her shoulder, "Hey good lookin' thanks for the heads up. Let's go in my office and make out for awhile."

Sara shrugs his arm off, "No way wolfman. Susan told me that you would be in my panties before I can take a deep breath."

"Aw hell babe, don't listen to her. She just wishes that I would get in hers."

Ravena Parker is supervisor over the paint and detail shop.

AlaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlaSmith

She is twenty-eight, four foot ten and ninty pounds, long blonde hair, divorced with a fiery temper and likes to party. She catches up and walks with Sara and Brett.

Ravena smirks at Brett. "Damn Sara, you don't care who you walk with do you. This asshole will get you in trouble."

Sara sticks her tongue out at Brett. "He wanted me to go in his office and make out."

"That's par for the course," said Ravena. "Anytime you see his lips move you want to run, girl."

A few minutes later Sara leads them into the lavish office of Kimber Carlyle. Kimber is seated at the head of the big oak table. Sara turns to leave and Kimber says,"Sara you might as well stay for this. Everything we go over will concern you also."

Link is seated on Kimber's left and Susan Weller, her office manager, is on her right. Sara manages to sit between Susan and Ravena. Brett Conyers is now the general foreman over all assembly. He gives his best imitation of hurt feelings since none of the ladies will sit beside him.

"Damn Kimber, why does Link get to sit surrounded by girls and I'm dying for company."

"That could be because you can't keep your hands to yourself, Brett..," scolded Susan. "Remember last month when you unsnapped my bra and my boobs almost fell out on the table?"

"Aw well Susan, I offered to hold them up and you kicked my leg and then later you asked me to take you to see Batman. What was tha...."

Kimber slapped her hand on the table, "Okay you two hush and let's get this thing over with. This is our end of the month meeting to see who had the least absences and tardies. Who wins it this month Susan? Whoever it is, their department wins the swimming party and dance at my house, tomorrow."

Susan clears her throat. "Ahem, the winner this month is the same as last month, Ravena Parker. No absences, one tardy, great job Ravena."

Ravena stands and bows to everybody, "I'm not sure my bunch is ready Kimber, a couple of them haven't sobered up yet from the last party." Catcalls and whistles prevail for a bit.

Kimber says, "Link is going to be running the party this month and you three ladies have been elected to help him. I have already arranged for the food to be brought in and Marvel the Music Man will be there for the dance. The pool will be open as usual."

Susan looks puzzled, "You, Link and Brett usually oversee it Kimber, so we just have to take care of Link?"

"That's true Susan. Brett and I are going to be gone for the weekend."

Link looks from Kember to Brett then back and asks, "So we four are being drafted to chaperone the party at your house?"

"That's about the size of it Link. Okay, that's all folks, go kick some butt." Kimber rises and hurries out of the room and as Brett starts after her Link grabs his arm.

"Not so fast there Brett, I think there is something that we need to clarify before things get out of hand."

Brett jerks free and turns to face Link, "The first thing that needs to be clarified Link, is that Kimber is free to do as she pleases. An engagement doesn't mean ownership. Kimber is going to be with me this weekend and what we do is none of your business. Now If you don't mind I have a department to run. Maybe you need to talk to Kimber."

As soon as Brett steps out of the office he calls Kimber on his cell. "Hey babe, Link is probably on his way to see you. He stopped me and I put some harsh words on his ass. You need to fire that dumb fucker, I can do his damn job."

Kimber rolls her eyes taking a deep breath, "God dammit Brett, for the last damn time, Link is where he is because my father put him there in his will. Now what time will you be at my place tonight?"

"I'll be there when you get home, so be horny."

The phone goes dead in her hand and she flings it against the couch in the back room of her office. She smiles thinking of yesterday when Brett had her on her back on it with one leg over the back and one foot on the floor with ten thick inches of throbbing cock buried in her pussy for almost an hour. She shivers at the thought, thinking of Link showing up this evening and catching Brett fucking her.

Published 
Written by kscorn079
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments