Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Phoebe And The Ranger

"Phoebe's coworker heats up her summer internship"

11
6 Comments 6
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Years later, once life had turned all too predictable, Phoebe would wonder how she’d not been more appreciative of the fun and freedom of the summer before she began her last year of college, when she was twenty-two.

She’d hoped to work in conservation when she graduated, so her ideal summer would have been spent at a reserve in Africa, or in the deep rainforest. Instead, she was at a National Park on the other side of the States, guiding swarms of tourists.

She’d been accepted onto the intern programme late, and the only accommodation she could find was a way outside the park. Every day she took the drive in, passing through the staff lane at the entrance gates. If she was lucky, as she slowed the car for her pass to be checked she’d see the guy on duty she privately nicknamed ‘Ranger Yes, Please'.

She guessed he was a couple of years older, with a charming smile and dark hair tucked under his hat. He was tall, tanned and lean, and wore the standard-issue uniform of short-sleeved button down, shorts and boots.

Phoebe definitely found him attractive and he made a regular appearance in her most erotic dreams, but they’d never even spoken. He was there this morning as she approached the gate, already running late and hoping to be waved straight through.

Any other morning she would've been more receptive to his hand raised to halt her, but not today. She pulled alongside him, and he leaned down to speak through her window.

“Did you know your rear left tyre is getting flat?” he asked.

“Crap. I’m late as it is,” she cursed. Detouring to a garage would derail her whole day.

“Should be fine for now, but you don’t want to get caught out on these roads.” he cautioned, no doubt referring to the sharp turns and near-vertical drops. “Drop by the ops centre later. Should be someone around who'll sort it for you.”

She nodded and thanked him, driving on to begin her workday. She was busy as usual, with barely a moment to pause. But whenever they could, her thoughts drifted back to her Ranger. From the name badge fixed to his shirt, she now knew he was called Tom, and she could vividly imagine groaning his name as he made her come. The brief interaction that morning had only made him more attractive to her, especially now she could add his seductive, masculine smell, and husky voice to the visual.

By the end of the day, Phoebe's tyre had been changed for the spare, ensuring an uneventful drive home. Tom was firmly on her mind when she pulled out her vibrator after dinner, running it over her clit as she imagined slowly stripping him out of that uniform.

She didn’t see Tom the next few days, which were a blur of her commute, work and sleep. It was the height of summer, the park was packed every day, and she was exhausted every night. When her day off rolled around, she decided to walk into town for a beer. She didn’t know anyone nearby, with most interns living in or at least nearer the park, but she was sick of being cooped up in the small place she rented.

Phoebe settled on a stool at the town’s most popular bar, a book to hand if she felt self-conscious or wanted to escape unwanted attention. The bartender made conversation as she sipped her first beer, and Phoebe began to relax. The bar was already fairly busy, and by her second beer, trade was brisk.

She looked up at the doorway as a couple entered, a tall man alongside a pretty brunette. It took her a second look, now he wasn’t in his uniform, to recognise the man was Tom. Her heart sank: he had a girlfriend. What’s the difference, she told herself. Nothing was going to happen anyway.

The couple made their way to a free table, where the brunette sat and Tom continued to the bar. He stopped just beside Phoebe, not clocking her, and he was surprised by her soft ‘Hi’.

“Hey,” he said. “Didn’t recognise you there. Day off?” She nodded.

“Yup, ventured out for a beer. Thanks for pointing out the tyre, by the way. All fixed now.”

“No worries,” he said, and noticed her book. “Here alone?” She nodded again.

“I’d offer for you to join us, but that might be awkward. First date.” His head indicated towards his table.

“Ah,” Phoebe said, with a note of relief, after he’d placed his order with the bartender. “No problem. I’m Phoebe, by the way.”

‘Tom,” he said, extending his hand to shake hers. “Well, I’d best get over there. Have a good night.” He collected up his drinks and returned to his date.

Phoebe couldn’t help but look over to Tom's table a few times. Perhaps it was wishful thinking, but both he and his date looked bored. Twenty minutes later, he was back at the bar.

“Maybe this will help the conversation,” he jokingly said to Phoebe, as he ordered another round. “It’s a bit awkward over there at the moment.”

“That’s a shame,” Phoebe replied, her third beer making her a little braver. She thought it was anything but a shame. “I think she’s lucky for the chance to get to know you better.”

She ran a fingertip through the condensation on her glass and circled the rim slowly. Tom's eyes followed the movement. Now he was paying attention, she shifted on her seat, re-crossing her legs to reveal more of the tanned, toned thighs under her short, cotton skirt, sitting up straighter to push her breasts forward. Sure enough, his gaze took it all in. She knew she was being more brazen than she’d usually dare, but it was four months since she’d split from her college boyfriend and she was beyond horny.

Tom swallowed past the obvious lump in his throat, his eyes returning to hers as if he’d suddenly realised he was ogling the breasts filling out her spaghetti-strapped camisole. She wondered if he’d noticed that the lack of visible bra straps meant they were bare beneath the thin blue cotton.

“Back to it,” Tom said nervously, and strode away.

Phoebe nodded, confident that he’d liked what he’d seen. She casually read her book, or at least pretended to, but often felt the heat of a gaze she hoped was Tom’s. She forced herself not to look over, but before too long Tom appeared at her side once again.

“Is the date improving?” she asked, pretending to be sympathetic.

“If our friends hadn’t set us up, it’d be over already,” he answered. “One more drink and we can tell them we gave it a fair go.”

The bar was busy now, so Tom had to wait a few minutes to get served. Phoebe’s body was already angled in his direction, so she brought her right hand up to massage her left shoulder.

“I so needed this beer,” she said, with a slightly breathless groan. “My body’s in knots, it’s been a rough week.” She, of course, knew that the press and rub of her arm across both nipples had caused them to tighten to hard points, and when she now lowered her arm they were clearly visible through the camisole. Tom’s gaze locked at nipple height and, for a moment, he didn’t even seem to register that she’d spoken.

Margoha_ivi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Margoha_ivi

‘Yes,” he said, apparently regaining the ability to speak. “I know exactly what you mean.”

“I need to let off some steam. It’s been so busy lately, I feel like I’m ready to blow,” she sighed.

There was no way that Tom could be missing the suggestion or invitation in her voice, she thought. She surely couldn’t be more obvious if she mounted him right here at the bar. A slow glance down showed his jeans had certainly tightened over his crotch. She raised her eyes back to met his, her mouth turning up in a mischievous grin.

To her disappointment, Tom said nothing, but picked up his drinks and walked back to his date. No follow-through, Phoebe thought, resigning herself to the fact that fantasy Ranger Tom and her vibrator would have to get her off again tonight.

She slowly finished up her beer and went to use the ladies’ before heading back home. When she came out from the bathroom into the corridor, she was surprised to see Tom propped against the opposite wall. The other stalls had been empty, so Phoebe knew he wasn’t waiting for his date.

“Hey,” she said, “unusual for there to be a queue for the men’s room.”

Tom didn’t reply, but pushed off the wall and took the two steps toward her. His hands came up to rest either side of her face, pushing her long, dark blonde hair behind her left ear.

“I’m not here for the men’s room,” he said, in a low voice. “You’ve been teasing me all night, and I think you want me to help relieve that tension you mentioned, am I right?”

Phoebe nodded, and Tom’s hand grabbed hers, pulling her further down the corridor, away from the bar, through a fire exit and out into a dark alley.

In a flash, their bodies pressed together and her arms went around his neck. Tom’s hands moved to cup her ass under her skirt and his tongue hungrily probed her mouth as he backed her against the hard wall. His crotch pressed into her and she wriggled against the hardness there, feeling as well as hearing his groan into her mouth. Her eyes quickly scanned the alley, which seemed not to be overlooked, though she wasn’t sure she could’ve stopped even if there was a danger of being caught.

One of her hands grabbed at Tom’s hair, angling his head to deepen their almost aggressive kiss. Her other came down between their bodies, palming at his hard length over his jeans. She could already feel the throbbing heat through the denim.

His hips bucked into her hand, seeking more, so she slipped the hand under his waistband, inside his boxers, and grasped the pulsing shaft. His girth was substantial, and her pussy slickened at the thought of him pushing inside her.

Tom pulled the straps of her top down her shoulders and lowered the camisole to let the full globes of her breasts bounce free. Immediately his mouth was at a nipple, biting down then soothing the ache with a lick, his fingers toying with the other. He grabbed both breasts and pushed them together, running his tongue over the soft flesh.

Phoebe unbuttoned his jeans to give room for her to slide her hand up and down his cock, her motion lubricated by pre-cum that had already oozed from the head. His tongue returned to thrusting into her mouth, matching the rhythm of his cock thrusting into her hand.

She raised one leg to wrap around Tom’s hip and they ground against each other, driven by a desperate need to fuck. He lowered her leg and his hand reached under her skirt to tug down her panties, her legs shifting to send them to the floor. Tom’s finger plunged inside her the minute her pussy was revealed, and the wetness he found there told him she was more than ready for him. He returned both hands to her ass and lifted her.

“Wrap your legs around me,” he panted.

Once her legs had a secure grip, Tom released one hand to grasp his cock and Phoebe lowered onto him. Her pussy stretched and clasped as it took his full length, causing a loud moan from each of them. She was tight, and hot and oh so very wet, and Tom knew he'd struggle to last. Phoebe’s arms wrapped around his neck, giving her the leverage to lower and raise herself on his shaft. Her breasts bounced as she did so, a sight that edged Tom even closer to coming.

Phoebe could sense his orgasm wasn’t far off, and was determined to reach her own climax first.

“Harder,” she pleaded.

He leaned her into the wall so he could pump his hips deeper, harder, faster. He was slamming into her now, balls deep with every thrust. The sound of smacking flesh echoed around the alleyway, his balls slapping up against her ass. Looking down, the view of his cock, covered in her juices, pounding into her body, was about to finish him off. Phoebe lowered a hand to her clit and rubbed frantically, her pussy responding with strong spasms around Tom’s cock.

Phoebe’s body tightened, pleasure rippling through every limb then centering at her pussy as it exploded in a powerful orgasm, feeling to Tom like it was sucking his cock even deeper into her body.

‘Ahhh, fuck.” he groaned, his body about to hit the point of no return.

Phoebe was still rippling around his cock, and an agonizing but blissful ball of sensation moved from his lower spine to his shaft, his orgasm bursting out of him and filling her with a rush of hot cum. He continued thrusting whilst he rubbed out his orgasm, his cock jerking and spurting a little more every time he felt an aftershock of Phoebe’s orgasm tightening her pussy again.

Finally, as their breathing returned to normal, Tom lowered Phoebe to the ground and she stood on wobbly legs. Her skirt was askew around her waist, and he saw a trickle of their mixed juices ooze down her inner thigh. If that orgasm hadn’t knocked him out, the sight would’ve had him ready to go again.

Phoebe picked her panties off the floor, choosing not to put them back on, and used them to clean herself up.

“I feel so much better,” she said, with a smile. Tom had been better than her fantasy, and if it were up to her, this wouldn't be the last time they’d hook up before she returned to college. But, leave ‘em wanting more, as the saying went. She straightened her camisole and adjusted her skirt.

“Thank you,” she said, landing a kiss on Tom’s lips, trying not to laugh at his bemused expression. She sauntered down the alley, into the bright light of the main street, and arrived home a much more satisfied woman than when she’d left.

The next day, she was back to work. Tom was on duty as she arrived at the gate, and again, he motioned to stop her. Before she could say anything he reached into the hut at the gate and retrieved her book, which she’d left at the bar the previous night.

“You left this,” he said impassively as he handed it over, and waved her on through.

She felt confused by his apparent dismissal, until she took her book out at lunchtime. Nestled inside the cover was a note.

Same bar, 9pm?

You bet, Phoebe thought. And so began her long, hot summer.

 

Published 
Written by lucymills82
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments