Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pleasure Cruise - Part 4

"Ebony gets her wish to fuck Nate again"

11
3 Comments 3
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words
After the events of previous day off the ship, I had spent much of the day relaxing after waking mid morning. Wandering the ship had led to a well earned massage, a visit to the beautician and cocktails by the pool. Now, as the sun began to set, I considered my options for the evening.

Since boarding three days ago, I had stumbled upon my own entertainment and was yet to take full advantage of everything that the cruise had to offer. Each cabin had a booklet outlining the many scheduled shows, dinners and performances available to enjoy, and as I skimmed the list I could see that they catered for all ages and interests.

Many of the events were aimed more at families, or couples wanting to share a romantic night. As I fell into neither of those categories, I kept reading until I reached the section titled 'Singles'. A piano bar, wine bar, and jazz club were several of the options, but the one that caught my eye was a nightclub called 'Halo'. It read as the place to be if you were looking for cheap drinks, good music and general fun.

Decision made, I headed to the bathroom to get ready. Stepping in to the shower, I flinched as the hot water hit my slight sunburn - a souvenir from my trip to the nudist beach yesterday. As I had plenty of time, I allowed my hands to roam my body as I lathered it with soap. Starting at my neck and shoulders before working down to the curve of my breasts. I cupped them in my hands, letting their fullness rest in my palms, while I used my thumbs to rub my nipples, teasing them erect.

Almost immediately I felt the familiar throbbing begin between my legs as I became wet with arousal. I slid a hand down my stomach and, parting my legs slightly, used my fingers to stroke my pulsating clit. As I did so, my mind drifted to Nate. Of all the sexual experiences I'd had since arriving on board, he remained my favorite. And now, as I used my free hand to thrust three fingers inside myself, I imagined it was his massive dick penetrating me, bringing me to orgasm.

Just the thought was enough to tip me over the edge and I came, my knees becoming weak at the intensity of the orgasm. As I leant against the shower door, I hoped that my path would cross with Nate's again and the experience would be as good, if not better, than what I remembered.

I finished showering and dried myself, wandering into the main part of my cabin to select an outfit fit for a night of drinking and dancing. I settled on a purple dress I'd brought especially for the trip. A backless dress that showed more cleavage than was probably appropriate, and shorter than anything I would normally wear.

Standing before the mirror, I slipped the dress over my head, the silky material hugging my smooth skin. I admired the result. Being backless, wearing a bra wasn't an option and my nipples poked against the material, straining to escape. It was a hot look. I love having my ample tits on display and in this little number they certainly were. I turned so I could check out the back view. Looking in the mirror over my shoulder, I could see it hugged in all the right places, accentuating my tight ass.

The only thing I wasn't happy with was the slight visible panty line. It was one thing to go bra less, a completely different thing to go full commando, however that was going to be my only option. Lifting my dress to my waist, I stepped out of my panties and let them fall to the floor. Much better.

Returning to the bathroom, I quickly applied my make up and twisted my hair on top of my head. I was happy with the result. Hopefully others would be just as happy. Finally ready, I headed out the door full of expectation for a fun night.

Approaching the club, I could tell the night was in full swing. The music was blaring, dance floor packed with people, and most tables occupied by passengers ready to let their hair down. I made a beeline for the bar, ready to get the party started with whatever drink was on offer. As I walked across the club, I was aware of looks of admiration from several men and looks of disgust from several women. Let them look I say!

Reaching the bar, I was pleased to see an available stool. I wanted to sit and observe for a while, soak in the atmosphere and hopefully score a couple of free drinks from the men who appeared eager to please. Climbing onto the stool, my dress rode up, displaying my toned thighs for those who continued to sneak glances in my direction. I considered pulling it down so as not to reveal too much but decided this was far more entertaining for them and for me.

The barman appeared and handed me a cocktail of some description, indicating that it was from the man standing at the far end of the bar. Lifting the glass in his direction, I nodded my thanks. I was pleased to see he was with a group of friends and quite happy to keep his distance. He was nice enough looking, but definitely not my type, and small talk was the last thing I wanted to engage in tonight.

In no time an hour had passed and I'd scored a few more drinks, politely declined a couple of offers from creepy looking guys wanting to dance and flirted with a few handsome men.

AhsleyGatees
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AhsleyGatees

All in all, I was having a good time.

Finishing the last of my drink, I slid off the stool. It had become quite hot as more people arrived, filling the club to capacity. Needing fresh air, I started to work my way across the dance floor, now crammed with sweaty bodies grinding against each other to the music.

Just as I reached the door, a strong pair of hands grabbed me from behind, spinning me around to face their owner. I found myself looking in to the bluest, most intense eyes. Eyes I had seen several nights earlier. Nate's eyes.

To say I was excited would be a massive understatement. Every inch of my body reacted to his touch. My heart began to race, my nipples became erect, and my pussy started to throb. Never before had one man elicited such a response from me. And all this from holding onto my arms and looking into my eyes.

Taking him by the hand I led him outside. We'd still not spoken, but words weren't needed. We knew where this was headed, and sure enough, as we reached the railing that overlooked the lower deck, Nate placed his hand behind my neck and pulled me too him, kissing me passionately.

My hands moved to his waist, working their way up his chest, past his neck to his hair. His hands had worked their way from my neck, grazing my shoulders and arms, coming to rest on my ass. It was at this moment he realized I wasn't wearing underwear, acknowledged by a simple raise of the eyebrow and long, drawn out moan.

He ever so gently began lifting my dress, hands caressing my thighs and now bare ass, before focusing his attention on my wet pussy. Lowering himself to his knees, he spread my legs, using his thumbs to spread my cunt lips, revealing my throbbing, swollen clit. His tongue expertly began licking me, long and slow licks that made my knees weak.

My hands moved to me breasts, rubbing my tits through the fabric of my dress. Nate began finger fucking me, one finger easing its way into my sopping hole, followed quickly by a second. The combination of the licking and fingers were incredible, and it wasn't long before my body gave in to the increasing pleasure, shaking uncontrollably as I reached my climax.

Nate stood, grabbed my hand and we headed for his cabin. As soon as we reached the door, clothes were discarded. Again, I was in awe of his body. Long, lean and in incredible shape with an erection that was the biggest I'd ever laid eyes, or lips, on.

Pushing him back on to the bed, I knelt on the floor beside him, positioning myself so I could suck his balls and lick the sensitive area between his ass and dick. He half sat, leaning on his elbows so he could watch as I moved to take his cock in my mouth. Sucking from the tip right down to the base, deep in my throat, made him moan with pleasure. I used my tongue to circle the tip, teasing him, before almost swallowing him whole. I love giving head, and from the sounds Nate was making, he was appreciative of my expertise.

Going down on him made my clit begin to throb once more and I climbed on him, straddling him to use his stiffness to pleasure myself. Using one hand to spread my pussy lips, I used the other to rub his dick up and down my shiny bud. Nate's hands grabbed at my breasts, pulling on my large nipples, and squeezing them full in his firm hands. As my orgasm rose, I arched my back, sliding his erection inside me in one smooth movement, wanting to feel him inside me as I reached my peak.

His dick filled me and I tightened my pelvic muscles around him, holding him deep inside me until my shaking subsided. It was then that I started to ride him, slowly at first, his hands on my hips. As our rhythm began to increase in speed, Nate suddenly flipped me onto my back. He knelt on the bed and lifted my legs so my feet rested on his shoulders. Lifting my hips, he plunged into me once more, thrusting so deeply I could feel the sensation in my belly.

In all the ways I've been fucked, this was a new position for me and I was amazed at the ways my body was reacting. I could feel his dick reaching new depths and it was making me beg for more. We were both moaning, wet with sweat, all the while keeping eye contact.

As the speed increased, I could tell that Nate was on the verge of exploding. I moved my legs off his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him against me so our chests were pressed together. Kissing my neck, I felt his body start to stiffen as he blew his load inside of me, his weight collapsing on me as he experienced the waves of pleasure taking control of his body.

Lying in a tangled mess on the bed, breathless and totally spent, we drifted off into exhausted sleep knowing we'd pick up where we left off in the morning.

Published 
Written by MollyP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments