Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Porn to fucking

11
1 Comment 1
10.5k Views 10.5k
992 words 992 words
This happened about thirty years ago

I was over at a co-worker's apartment one evening. We had a very hard day at work and he invited me over to watch some porn. Since my girlfriend and I had broken up two months before, I decided, sure why not. We had been there for about twenty minutes when this foxy blonde walked in. She got on to us for watching porn and stormed off. I watched her leave and I looked at my friend. I did not know he had a girlfriend.

He shrugged, saying she was his twin sister and not his girlfriend.

A few minutes later we heard the shower come on. I could not help myself but think about being in the shower with her. I waited until the water went off and headed out of the room.

I heard my friend call to get him another beer.

I opened the bathroom door as Sarah stepped out of the shower. I stepped in and closed the door. She looked at me while drying off and said she was surpised I did not come in sooner. I knew she could see the bulge in my jeans. I looked over her nice tits and shaved pussy. I told her that I had half a mind to fuck her right there.

She walked up to me and said she would not fuck me there, for her brother would hear us.
 
I started to turn and leave when she grabbed my belt and turned me back. She started working on my jeans and said I had seen hers so it was fair for her to get to see mine.

My cock was so hard when my jeans and underwear hit the floor from the porn and seeing her naked. I saw her lick her lips before she dropped to her knees. I heard her whisper for me to be quiet as she licked the head of my cock. I let out a soft moan as she ran her tongue up and down my hard shaft. When she took my cock into her mouth I almost shot my load of cum. I ran my fingers through her wet hair as she sucked my cock. I pulled her head in as I started shooting my load of cum in her mouth. She gagged and started coughing as my cum shot down her throat.

She licked me clean and smiled. She stood and told me to take her brother his beer. She told me to make an excuse to leave and meet her outside. I pulled my pants up and quickly left the room.

I took my friend his beer and told him I just remembered I had some place to be.

I went to my truck thinking about the blow job I had just gotten. I was hoping I was not set up. About fifteen minutes later I saw Sarah walk out the door and head for my truck.

spdivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
spdivas

She got in quickly and told me to get out of there.

As I drove off, I had seen Sarah had put on a tube top and some of the shortest shorts I had ever seen. It was a fifteen minute drive to my apartment. The whole time Sarah talked about how she wanted to ride my cock and milk it dry.

We arrived at my place and it did not take long to get inside. We undressed as we moved to the bedroom. She pushed me on the bed to straddle my cock. I pushed her back on the bed. I told her I needed to return the favor for the blowjob. I spread her legs and drove my tongue deep inside her pussy.

She tried to fight me and told me she wanted my cock inside her. I did not pay attention as I ate her sweet pussy. She stopped fighting when I sucked on her clit. I felt her grab the sheets as I pushed my face deeper in her pussy. I felt her back arch as her orgasm started. I lapped her juices as quick as I could. 

I moved over her and was about to shove my cock into her soaked pussy. She moved under me and managed to put me on my back. She kissed me as I felt her hand on my cock as she guided it into her snatch. She took my whole cock inside her soaked pussy with one quick bounce.

Her tight pussy massaged my cock as she rode my cock up and down like a pogo stick. I kissed her lips and sucked her nipples every chance I got. I knew we both had orgasmed several times when she fell on top of me.

She lifted her head off my shoulder when she felt me rub her pussy and then her ass. I told her I was lubricating her sweet ass so I could fuck it. She smiled as she asked if I was sure that my fat cock was ready for her tight ass?

I moved beside her and lifted her leg over my leg to answer her question. I used one hand to open her ass cheeks up as I used the other to guide my cock in her ass. I heard her gasp as my cock slid into her ass. She told me to take it easy as my cock was so large. I took it slow at first and picked up speed as I felt her ass relax as it got used to my cock. I had never fucked an ass before. I was thinking how tight her ass was. I grabbed her waist and rammed my cock in her ass as I exploded. The pulsing of my cock caused her to orgasm. The feeling of her orgasm while my cock shot my cum in her ass was a feeling I can not describe.

We both dozed off.

To be continued later
Published 
Written by Country52466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments