Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pre-Marital Engagement

"The final fling... maybe..."

45
18 Comments 18
1.5k Views 1.5k
4.4k words 4.4k words

I am sitting in the Hotel bar, late in the evening, but still dressed in my smartest business suit. I have finally completed days of business meetings in London, and this is my first chance to relax, but it feels too late in the day to change into casual clothes now. I think I will change in the morning, before heading home to relax completely.

In the corner of my eye, I notice two young women enter the bar. It only takes a passing glance to see that they are both very attractive and shapely, but they seem engrossed in each other's company.

Their American accents drift across to my ear, and I think they both sound quite lively and animated in their conversation; perhaps they are still living US hours? I haven't seen them here before, so they must be fairly new arrivals- they behave like residents rather than casual drinkers.

The bar is very quiet, so I focus on wrapping up my business commitments, by sending the final few emails necessary to conclude all outstanding details. That is soon done, and work disappears into the ether, via the Hotel Wi-Fi. Now I can begin to relax properly.

I glance around again, and catch the eye of one of the young Americans- the redhead- who I think had been studying me, but she now looks away quickly. Her companion, a dark brunette, is engrossed in a video-conversation on her mobile, but then stands and drifts away through the door, still talking online. They both seem a little agitated and unsettled- there is an air of anxiety hovering over them, like a cloud.

I turn back to the bar to order another drink, but suddenly, the redhead is standing beside me, also leaning against the bar. I smile at her, and she flashes beautiful green eyes at me, as she returns the smile. I get the impression that she would be open to conversation, so I tell her that I have heard her accent, and wonder where she is from.

She tells me that she and her friend had arrived this morning, from New York, but are leaving again tomorrow night. I am surprised by the brevity of their visit, but she says, “Oh, it's a long story!”

I say that I have all evening, if she has, and offer to buy her a drink. As soon as I do, I feel a hot breath on my neck, as her companion says, in a very husky voice from behind me, “If you give her one, you have to give me one too!”

I am startled, but turn to find the brunette standing behind me now, and pressed quite close against me; much closer than one would expect a stranger to stand.

Of course, I order drinks for us all, and they invite me to sit with them to hear their tale. We all introduce ourselves.

The redhead is called Sue. She has curls down to her shoulders, and I've already noted her green eyes and attractive smile; she wears a short, body-hugging green dress and has bright green fingernails. She has smallish, but very pert breasts, and I imagine that I can already see firm, hard nipples pressing against the sheer cloth of her dress. With the extra clue of a slight edge to her accent, I venture that she might be of Irish-American origins, and she confirms that I am right. She is a little quieter and less forward than her friend.

The brunette is called Sara. Her hair is long, deep black and lustrous, draping down over her equally black, but very short dress; she complements it with bright blue fingernails. She has larger breasts and is more heavily built than Sue, but is very shapely, with long legs and high heels to emphasise them. I think she is fully aware of her sex appeal, and relaxed in exploiting it. Her stance, whether standing or sitting, is very confident and outgoing. I have already noted her deep, husky voice which stirs the gut when she speaks, and she frequently teases her deep red lips with the tip of her tongue.

I ask why they are here on such a short 'flying-visit' when there is so much to see in London, and they both sigh deeply. There is obviously a story to tell, as Sue had said.

She explains that their very best friend, Anna, had persuaded them to visit for what they describe as a “Bachelorette Party”; they are amused when I tell them that we would call that a “Hen Party”, but Anna had already explained that to them, it seems.

“It is the same thing,” laughs Sue, “I guess they all go out looking for cocks!”

It seems that Anna had invited them for this weekend and they had taken the cheapest (and therefore non-refundable) flights they could find. Unfortunately, Anna had now contracted COVID and has to isolate herself, so the wedding itself is postponed, along with the 'Hen Night'. She is terribly upset, not least because Sue and Sara won't be able to come to the real, delayed Hen Night, probably in a few weeks' time.

I gather that she is also rather upset that her future husband, Mike, has persisted with his Stag Night this weekend, and she suspects he will have a second in a few weeks!

All in all, she is very unhappy with the situation, and her friends want to help her through this difficult time, though they are a little unhappy themselves. They call her on her mobile now, and Sara begins a video call with her.

It seems that Anna is not feeling too bad from the virus now, but still has to isolate, so it is frustrating that she cannot join her friends. She is alone at home, cuddled up in a warm bed, but wishing she was with them. At least she has her vibrator, I hear, but suspects that her friends will be finding some real cock tonight.

Sara laughs out loud, and says, “I think we already have, Anna! Just look!”

She turns her mobile to show me with Sue, and we both wave to her. I hear Sara say, “If you were here now, you'd be all over Simon! He's handsome, polite and well-dressed; for now at least.”

“Hmm, I see what you mean,” says Anna, “I'm sure Mike is making the most of his freedom right now. I'm so annoyed that he went ahead while I'm home alone, and I bet he'll want a second night out when I recover enough for my own Hen Night. And then you and Sue won't be able to join me for that! It seems like I'm really missing out on all the fun.”

Sara calls a waiter to bring more drinks to our table and Anna joins us for her 'virtual' Hen Night, with me and her friends. Their conversation gets more and more explicit all the time; I know that women together can have very explicit discussions about their partners, but it seems that this is all directed at teasing and arousing me.

Being more remote and detached by virtue of her 'virtual' presence only, Anna is the boldest of all, and doesn't hesitate to ask her friends to find out what my cock is like. They are a little embarrassed and hesitant at first, but I reassure them that it is all in the spirit of the Hen Night, and anyway, I have nowhere else to be tonight.

They sit either side of me and direct the mobile camera to show the three of us, sitting in a secluded corner of the bar; they both kiss me and stroke my chest, then down my belly and along my thighs. Gradually, they become more adventurous, and hands start to stroke my cock, which has responded, of course.

“M mm,” says Anna, “I can see the bulge growing! It could be a nice example, I think. You've struck gold, girls! Do you think Simon would show me?”

They ask her what she'd like to do with me if she were there with them. She says that this would have been her last fling before the wedding, so she would probably fuck me if I would allow; they both say that they would if she didn't!

The conversation has got louder now, and our table is attracting some attention from others. I am very conscious of that and a little embarrassed at the more raucous comments being made now; on the other hand, I am also becoming very aroused, and very happy to be the centre of attention for Sue, Sara, and indeed Anna.

I try to dial down the volume and say, “Please ladies, let's calm down a little. If you want to talk and act like this, I think we need some privacy, don't you?”

I hear Anna asking them if they would be “surrogate lovers” for her, and they take her quite seriously, despite their loud laughter. They ask her what exactly she would want to do with me, and Anna says, “Well, I'd need to see a lot more to decide that!”

Sue and Sara ask if they can join me in my room to continue the conversation in private, and of course I agree. I am very aroused now, not only by their words, but by their increasingly adventurous touches, and we certainly need to move to a more private space.

I say, “ I will go to my room, and you can follow in a few minutes; try not to make it TOO obvious to everyone, though! I will be waiting in Room 221.”

I leave them giggling and chatting earnestly with Anna. Briefly, I wonder whether this was all just a tease, and I might be left alone to relieve myself, but I decide that they were quite serious, and I wait for a knock at the door.

I have hardly had time to remove my jacket and tie before there is a tap at the door- a little timid at first, but quickly becoming more demanding; I think Sara has taken over from Sue.

I let Sue and Sara enter, and see that Sara still has Anna connected via her mobile.

Anna's first words are “Let me see the goods, girls!” She has become very excited in her isolation and I can see that she is on her bed, dressed only in very skimpy bra and panties, and with a sizeable vibrator to hand. She obviously means business tonight.

Sue and Sara try to tell her to take her time- they will do whatever she asks, on her behalf, but they want to enjoy their own time in London and want to be considerate of me too. I think Sue is more of that mind, while Sara is more like Anna in her sexual confidence.

Anna asks them to undress me. Sara's mobile is placed on the desk, giving Anna a good view of the bed, where they stand either side of me. It takes them very little time to remove my shirt and trousers, so that I am standing, literally, in my briefs. At least, most of me is in my briefs, but the head of my cock is protruding above the elastic waistband now. Sara licks her red lips and gestures lasciviously to Anna.

Anna moans with delight, and the girls slowly peel my briefs down to reveal the full extent of my hard cock, pointing to the sky. Neither of them touch me yet, but there is no doubt that they want to, and both admire my body while Anna groans with anticipation. They slowly stroke my body, but avoid any contact with my cock and balls, concentrating on my chest, belly and thighs. They are enjoying teasing me.

Anna says, “ God, I would love to be there and to suck on that cock. I think he might be a little longer than Mike, and I'm sure he's thicker. I would love to feel that cock probing deep inside me and stretching me open!”

She is clearly getting very excited by her “virtual Hen Night” and wants to get herself off very soon. I hear the sound of her vibrator buzzing now, though it is not visible on screen.

Anna says, “This is so much better than just watching porn, like I was going to. That is so impersonal, but THIS is just fantastic. Sue, Sara, will you act for me if I tell you what I'd like, while I watch and play from my bedroom? I will always be grateful.”

They say, of course they will, as long as I agree to whatever they do. Neither of them is even undressed yet, but it doesn't take them long to discard their clothes.

Sue is the more slightly-built and has small pert breasts and proud, firm nipples, just as I had thought, and as she peels down her green satin panties, I am pleased to see that she is a genuine redhead, with a trimmed red bush reflecting the colour of her curly, shoulder-length hair. At a glance, I can see that she has tightly-furled pussy lips hidden between her legs, though there is already some sign of dampness on her inner thighs, and glistening dewdrops shining amongst her red bush.

BriaCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BriaCooper

Sara undresses in a more dramatic style, slowly revealing her much larger breasts, with wide pink areolae spreading from her nipples, and as she peels her black dress downwards, she sways her hips from side to side, to release them from its grip. Once past her hips, the dress falls to pool around her feet, and I can fully admire her body. At some point in the evening, she has already discarded her panties! She has very long legs, which join at a dark, well-shaped strip of deep black hair, and as she parts her thighs I note that she has completely bare pussy lips, much longer than Sue's. They are more like flower petals, and in her case, I can see the dewdrops gathering, ready to drip from them as they begin to part in anticipation.

Anna, meanwhile, is getting more and more excited at the sight of her two best friends with me. She is playing with her ample breasts, squeezing and pulling them vigorously, and pinching her nipples hard. Her hands are roaming all over her body as she squirms around on her bed, and her vibe is within easy reach when required.

All of us, it seems are well-primed and ready to explode. I am simply trying to keep as calm as I can, but my hard cock and tight balls do not lie.

Sue asks what I would like, and seems very pleased when I say I just love to go down on a woman and bring her to orgasm before I fuck her, and hopefully repeat the climax; Sara moans with approval too and her hand drifts down between her legs.

Anna intervenes, though, and says it would just be too frustrating to watch them both being licked; she wants to see them suck and fuck me, so she can get herself off with her vibe while they do. I am a little disappointed, and I think there may be a hint of rebellion from her friends, but Sue winks at me and whispers, “Perhaps in the morning, Simon?”

I dutifully stand in front of the camera while Sue and Sara gather on either side of me. While they play with me, I can see Anna lie back on her bed as she watches us, and she gathers her vibe. Her hair is trimmed, but already very wet, with gaping pussy lips which clearly need no lube.

Sue and Sara kiss and lick my cock from each side, while Anna views closely and begins to play her vibe along her pussy lips. They each have one eye on her, and together they lower their mouths, to suck on one ball each, then co-ordinate to lick up each side of my cock, meeting at the head. Anna squeals with pleasure at the sight, as Sue and Sara take turns to engulf the head of my cock in their mouths; Sue dominates and sucks noisily on the swollen head, while Sara talks with Anna about what she would like us all to do for her. Anna is getting more and more excited with the movements of her vibe, dwelling now around her clit, but clearly wanting to plunge it deep inside herself.

“I want to see him fuck you now,” she says, “and imagine that it's me there. I think I'd like to ride him like a cowgirl, so I'm in charge of him. I could keep on riding that beautiful cock until he can't help but explode inside me!”

I ask which of them is going to play Anna's role, and they whisper to each other in urgent voices. They agree that Sara will fuck me, but Sue is still dreaming of me going down on her, so they push me back onto the bed, while Sara ensures that the cam is focussed on my cock, held vertically by Sue, and checks that Anna is happy with the view. She certainly is, and before Sara climbs onto me, I see Anna teasing her pussy lips open with her vibe, preparing to thrust it inside herself when Sara takes me between her own legs.

Sara turns to face the cam, in reverse cowgirl position, so that Anna can witness everything, but I can only see Sara's ass poised above my cock now, still held vertical by Sue. Sara wriggles herself from side to side, and I can see her parted pussy lips draped around the head of my cock in preparation. Sue releases me now, and the head of my cock is held between Sara's lips, but she holds herself up until Anna is ready to watch me enter her fully.

“Now,” I hear Anna say, “ fuck him slowly to start with, Sara; let me see the full length of that cock sliding in and out of you, as slowly as you can, while I do the same with my vibe.”

I look down and witness my cock being slowly swallowed by Sara's wet pussy lips, until she is pressed hard against me, at full depth. She gasps and stay there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of being filled with cock, then slowly raises herself again. I can see the slickness of her juices coating the shaft of my cock as it emerges from her pussy, and I assume that Anna has a similar view, though she will also see my swollen balls between my thighs. From her squeals, I think she is using her vibe to copy what she sees her friend perform with me.

The slow fuck continues, with grunts and groans from both Sara and Anna, as they mirror each others actions. Meanwhile, Sue has been fingering her own clit, and now straddles my chest, blocking my view of Sara who continues to rise and fall on my cock.

That view is replaced by the beautiful sight of Sue's red-haired pussy, approaching my mouth.

“You said this is what you liked to do, Simon,” whispers Sue, “Show me what you can do for me.”

I reach around behind her to grasp her ass and press her towards me. I am so intent on that beautiful view, and so concentrated on pleasing Sue now, that I almost forget what games Sara and Anna are playing with my cock. I hear their voices as though from afar, but they are very much enjoying the feelings and the views they are sharing.

I use one hand to part Sue's pussy lips in front of me. They are now rather less tightly-furled between her legs than they were when she first exposed herself to me; they have swelled and parted a little, and dewdrops of her honey are gathering, but I have to part them further to press my tongue between them, and lick their full length, back to front.

Sue leans forwards over me, pressing her clit against my mouth and I savour the taste of her juices, flowing ever more freely now. She begins to rock her hips back and forth, varying the pressure against me, to maximise her own pleasure. She is simply using me, I know, but I am also enjoying every moment of the experience.

It seems almost as though I am in several places at once, and in a sense, that is what is happening.

I can focus on Sue, who I can see, smell and taste as she rubs her pussy against my mouth and I probe her with my tongue, while now reaching up to tease her proud hard nipples with my thumbs.

I can focus on the feelings of Sara's wet-lipped pussy sliding up and down more and more rapidly on my throbbing cock, slapping against my balls at full depth, when the swollen head clashes against her cervix. I think she is teasing her own clit while she rides my cock.

Alternatively, I can focus on the sounds Anna is making as she watches Sara fuck me, and uses her vibe to pretend she is really here with us. I can hear her and Sara talking in more and more explicit terms about what they are doing, and I can tell that both are rapidly approaching their climax.

By switching my focus between these different aspects of what is happening, I can delay my own climax until it is just irresistible, but luckily, Sara and Anna seem, from their increasingly loud sounds and words, to be approaching their own finale. I think their sounds also affect Sue, who is moving in sync with them now, and I think may be tipped over the edge by the sounds of her friends fucking me, while I suck and lick her.

I simply lie and wait while the three friends use me as they wish, and I get my reward when Sara screams and slams hard down onto my cock, and I feel her pussy pulsating around me and her thighs quivering with release. At the same moment, I hear Anna shouting and swearing as she plunges her vibe inside herself for the final thrust, and emulates her friend, who she can see sucking my cock dry with her fluttering pussy.

Almost at the same time, but prompted, I think, by the sounds of her friend's pleasure, from behind her, Sue forces her clit against me and I plunge my fingers inside her as deeply as I can reach. She falls forward over me, gasping with her own release, and I feel her grip tighten on my fingers while her juices flow over and into my mouth; her taste is wonderful.

I have been pumping my cum into Sara for what seems like an eternity now, but the pulses subside, and she falls forward over my legs, supporting herself on my knees.

I hear all three of them joining in a chorus of “Fuck, fuck, fuck...” and gasping with their efforts, and their final resolution.

Sue lifts herself from my face and rolls aside; Sara lifts herself from my subsiding cock, allowing a copious flow of cum to escape; I now see Anna has fallen back on her own bed, with her vibe deeply embedded inside herself, though now switched off.

We all lie still for a considerable time, but Sue does take the opportunity to gather some of my cum, and ostentatiously lap it into her mouth to swallow deeply, while looking into my eyes. Sara seems happy to have it inside her already. Only Anna seems slightly unfulfilled, though very happy with the performance of me and her friends.

Anna says, “Thank you all! That was the most exciting 'isolation' I could possibly have had; I just wish I could have been there with you all in reality.”

As we all recover our breath and our wits, Sue and Sara sit naked alongside me, at the end of the bed, facing a naked Anna on the cam. We are all quite relaxed about what has happened; the three girls are obviously very close friends, though I gather that this is the first time they have done anything quite so explicit together.

Their usual exchanges have just been talking about their experiences with their men, albeit in great detail, and perhaps accompanied by a few pics of their men and their cocks.

This has been a new, but very satisfying experience for them, and they seem reluctant to bring it to an end.

Anna breaks an awkward silence, by saying “Girls, I know you have to go back home tomorrow, and you won't be able to get to my postponed party, but it may not happen at all! Simon, do you think you and I could, ermmm, 'reconvene' then, and return the online experience for Sue and Sara in New York? I have just GOT to meet you in real life, and feel what my friends have felt, and I'm sure they'd like to relive this evening as I did.”

Of course, I agree that I would love to do that, if we can co-ordinate all the timings and that I would also like to meet Anna in real life, before she begins her married life. So we all exchange numbers, and I suggest that Anna should arrange any future meeting with me first, and then talk with Sue and Sara to complete the 'date'.

Anna seems delighted at that, but now she feels a bit deflated because she knows that she will have to leave me in the hands of her friends for the night before they return home. She reluctantly says “Goodnight, Simon, and thank you for saving my Hen Night from complete disaster! I really loved it all, and I can see that Sue and Sara did too; if you have any private fun overnight, I hope they will tell me all about it when they get home, but I REALLY look forward to meeting you in real life in a few weeks time... I will leave you with my friends now, but I will certainly be thinking of you all. Bye, now.”

With that, she closes the video link and both Sue and Sara cuddle closely around me. It seems that we are going to have a very full night together, but it will have to start with a relaxing shower, I think.

Published 
Written by simoncam1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments