Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Preacher-man

"“Oh god, how can a preacher be that sexy, handsome, and single?”"

16
6 Comments 6
17.7k Views 17.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Cindy shifted uncomfortably in the pew trying to keep her mind on the fact she was sitting in church. How on earth her mother talked her into going, she’d never know. Maybe it was because she was tired of her mother’s nagging, and decided one Sunday would not hurt. Leave it to her mother the matchmaker to tell her all the details of the new preacher, who was single, as if she was interested in the man of the cloth.

However when she saw him, she muttered to herself, “Oh god, how can someone that sexy and handsome be single?”

She’d first met Reverend Caldwell while she visited her mother last Tuesday. When she walked into the house, there he sat at the table, drinking coffee with her mom. When her mother introduced him, she felt his deep blue eyes piercing go right causing her to quiver and prayed to god neither of them noticed.

She held out her hand and uttered the usual hello. When their fingers touched she felt a tingle go directly to her clit. Now how in the hell could that happen? After all he was just a preacher.

Her mother turned to her and asked her if she would like a cup of coffee, she nodded yes and sat down. She wondered if he was the kind of preacher who could date, or he was one who was married to the church. She felt like asking him, but knew her mom would chastise her for doing so.

She tried her best to avoid his gaze, but every time she looked up, he was watching her.

She almost fainted when he spoke directly to her. “I wish you would join your mother Sunday, and come to church.”

She smiled and answered, “Sorry reverend, but I have plans.”

In the back of her mind was laughing and saying, “What a freaking joke! Oh yeah, like the mini skirted, bar hoping sex pot, will be found sitting in your damn church! If you listened to my mother you would know how much of a sinner I really am. Do not think so, preacher man."

The preacher got up and told them good-bye, shook Cindy’s hand and said, “I hope you change your mind about Sunday.”

After he was gone, her mother reached across the table and grabbed her hand. “You know Cindy; I would not hurt you to go to church, just once. Please do it for me.”

She could feel a non-stop lecture coming on; her mother would rant and rave about how much of a sinner Cindy really was in graphic detail. Therefore, just to shut her mother up, she said, “Sure, see you Sunday momma.”

Since Cindy’s dad had died a year ago, she tried to visit her mom at lease 4 times a week. The usual routine was to fix supper and play a few rounds of Scrabble.

When they sat down to eat, Cindy hoped her mother would not say anything more, but knew that was impossible. Her mother considered herself a verified matchmaker, and if she had her way, Cindy would have been married by now.

Her mother took a drink of her coffee and spoke. “Honey, did you see how handsome he is? He is only a year older than you. It would be so nice if you liked him. By the way honey, he is available!”

Oh, god, that did it! Everyone knows preachers think sex is sinful and she just knew this one would be no different.

“Mother, please, I think I can find a man on my own. And if you do not mind, I will get married only if I want to!”

She helped her mom with the dishes, then patted her hand, and kissed her cheek. “Gotta go momma, 6 am rolls around early, please do not be too angry with me?”

All the way home she cursed herself. “Oh shit, Cindy, what in the hell have you got yourself into now?”

She already made plans with her roommate Renee. Sunday, they were going to the new movie theater and afterwards out to dinner. How was she going to tell her she could not go?

She could see herself telling Renee about what she was going to do Sunday. After a pause she just knew that Renee would be rolling on the floor with laughter.

Giggling and saying, “You are going where? You went to church. Oh I get it this is a joke where is the punch line!” The teasing would escalate until all her friends would join in the fun.

Cindy decided against telling her the truth. She would just explain that he mom needed her to drive her somewhere Sunday, that way no-one would notice where she went.

The next thing she did was focus on what to wear. If she wore the usual mini skirt and short tops, they would not even let her through the front door of the church. So she decided to wear this long denim skirt checkered country style blouse and boots.

Sunday came around and she left for church early. She wanted to arrive at church before her mother, that way she would not have to endure any more embarrassment. When she got there, she uttered, “Damn,” under her breathe, there was her mom on the steps waiting for her.

Her mother walked up to her and chirped. “Hello Cindy, you look so nice dear.”

She then grabbed Cindy’s arm and purposely walked arm in arm into the church.

As they passed the preacher, her mom said, “Good morning, Reverend.”

Reverend Caldwell took Cindy’s hand and said, “Welcome Cindy, glad you could join us. Hey, did you mother tell you about the potluck after the morning services. I do hope you’ll join us.”

Cindy just nodded no and kept on moving, pushing her mother toward the seats. Frowning and thinking, “By god I am not about to stay in this church any longer than I have to.” She was relieved when her mother did not sit in the front row.

Cindy looked around and almost fainted. Half of the men sitting there were the very ones who hit on her at the local bar. Now here they sat all prim and proper next to their wife or girlfriend.

She snickered and whispered, “Oh goody, a room full of hypocrite’s.” When glanced about, she shivered; the place gave her the creeps.

She settled in and was determined to tune out everything, including the “you are a sinner sermon.” She was doing well until she looked up and saw the minister watching her.

Cindy smiled at him. “Goddamn, how can be a man of the cloth, be so fucking handsome?”

She then wondered what was on his mind. She started imagining sexy things and blushed.

Maybe he is one of those dirty minded ministers who do more than console their flock. When they stood to sing the last hymn, she leaned over and said, “Mother, I think I will stay for dinner, beats cooking any day.” She tried not to let on she had an alternative motive.

Cindy found herself enjoying the dinner and noticed it made her mom quiet happy. So she figured the day was not a total loss and it did not bruise her dignity too badly. When she went to get some pie for dessert, her mother joined her.

Her mother leaned over and said, Cindy, I hope you do not mind me going over to Martha’s after dinner? She wants me to help her work on the quilt she is making for her daughter. Oh, don’t worry about how to get home dear, I have already asked the preacher if he would take you.”

Cindy, almost dropped her plate and was about to yell, Mother, how could you! Then stopped, she knew that this was one argument she would never win. She then smiled to herself; it might not be such a bad idea, for the preacher to take her home. Now, she could really see what he was like. It was a perfect chance to see what was on his mind.

Cindy sat back down and started eating her pie. She glanced over at the preacher when he was not looking. She then sized him up and down. At that moment, she wished he were not a preacher. He was a very handsome man, one she could really fall for.

His deep blue eyes were hidden by heavy black lashes and his oval face was surrounded by long curly hair. When he smiled he had the cutest dimples. She jumped when his eyes met hers and then quickly looked away. Inside she wished they were sitting somewhere, private.

She then told herself, “That will never happen. I do not date preachers!”

Reverend Caldwell knew Cindy was watching him and wondered if she liked what she saw. When he looked at her and their eyes met for one brief moment, he felt his heart skip a beat. Inside his head he was yelling, “Wow, she is really beautiful!”

He continued to watch her when he went to get another cup of coffee. She was a tall full figured woman. Her breasts were large, but firm. Her waist was just perfect, and he loved her full hips. She also had a cute round face an upturned nose, green seductive eyes, hidden by the locks of long curly blonde hair.

Luna__Depp
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Luna__Depp



Cindy was his idea of a perfect woman. In his mind he wondered if she would ever like him. He could not take his eyes off her, hoping no one would notice he was ogling her.

Reverend Caldwell readjusted his tie and then remembered her mother telling him that she thought Cindy was too promiscuous. In his mind he said, “Oh man, I wonder how loose she really is? After all, he I am not just a preacher, but also a man, with needs. A man wishing he was kissing her right now.”

He was brought back to reality when her mother tapped his shoulder and said they were leaving.

He then walked over to where Cindy and said, “Sorry for the delay, Miss Walter’s, are you ready to go home?”

She took his hand and said, “Oh, please, Reverend Caldwell, call me Cindy. Let me visit the ladies’ room first then I will be ready.”

While Cindy was doing that the preacher had a devious plan. He checked all the doors and made sure they were locked. Then on his was back to where Cindy was he stopped by his office and laid his suit jacket on the chair. That way, she would have to walk to the office with him to retrieve it. Once there, they could talk, he winked.

When he returned, Cindy was she was just coming out of the bathroom. He walked over to her and said, “Cindy, do you mind if we go up to my office for a moment, I think I left my suit jacket there, okay?”

She told him yes and soon she was standing by him in the office. He grabbed his jacket then sat down at his desk acting as if he was looking for something. When he glanced up she was running her fingers through her hair.

He swallowed hard and thought to himself. “Oh, how did I get so lucky to have this goddess standing before me now?”

The preacher cleared his throat. “Cindy, please call me Herb, after all, we are not in the church right now! If you will you excuse me, I trust this is not too personal, but you are very beautiful.”

He shifted his pants, making his swelling member more comfortable, praying she would not see it.

Cindy looked at him with amazement she could not believe her ears. The preacher was coming onto her. She thought about telling him he was out of line, but thought she would go along with his game and see what he was up too.

She moved around to the side of the desk and stood there for a moment speechless, her eyes glued on his lap. Oh my god, he was hard, and it must be a good 9 inches and very thick. She did not know what to say next, but felt her panties getting wet and her nipples harden.

In the back of her mind she was yelling, “Oh preacher-man, let's fuck!” However, in her next thought she screamed, “Hell No, what would momma say!”

She was about to say, I have to go, when the preacher stood up and pulled her close. He kissed her hard as his hands fondled her in places a preacher should not. He kissed her ear and whispered, “Oh God, forgive me. I want you Cindy! I have fantasized about you since the first day we met. If I am out of line, tell me!” In the back of his mind he screamed, “Oh please do not say no!”

She looked at him, damn it, how can she say yes. He is the preacher for Christ sake; you do not fuck the preacher! She felt his hand squeeze her nipple, she wanted to yell, “STOP,” but could not bring herself to utter the words. Her body was ablaze with lust, screaming, "Yes," it had been too long since a man touched her. This time Cindy returned the kiss, letting her tongue dance with his.

The preacher kissed her again lightly saying, “Oh honey, hold that thought.” He then walked over to the door and locked it. Then licked his lips turned around and walked back to Cindy pulling her into his arms again.

Cindy hesitated as if she was going to say no, but instead, told him, “Not so fast, sit down. I want you to watch for now!”

She stood back and started slowly removing her clothing. When she took off her blouse and bra, she heard him gasp. She turned around, bent over, and took off her thong, as she showed him her wanting body.

She took a nipple into her mouth, sucked it hard while rolling the other one. “MMM, it tastes so good!”

When Cindy looked over at him the preacher was sitting with his trousers unzipped and his hands around his cock.

She squealed, “Ooh baby you’re so big! “ She moved toward him until she was standing naked in front of him.

The preacher looked up; her hard nipples were just inches from his mouth. “Come here my pretties. Give daddy a taste baby!”

He then sucked her right nipple into his mouth teasing it with his tongue. Following that, he took it in his teeth, and bit it gently. He did one then the other, as his other hand slide the whole length of her wet pussy.

Oh fuck, if she knew a preacher-man could do this she would have gone to church years ago!

“Oh god, suck them hard! I love a titty man!”

His fingers parted her labia as he slid his forefinger across her clit, Cindy thought she was going to pass out from excitement! She took his head in her hands and pulled him closer into her tits.

She kissed the top of his head, “Ooooooh Preacher-man! Eat me! Now! Oh honey, I can not wait to feel that tongue deep inside me!”

The preacher cleaned off his desk in one scoop and laid her on her back facing him. He sat down pulling her toward him and spreading her legs apart until her pussy was inches from his hungry lips. He ran his tongue the full length of her slit then parted her lips and sucked her clit into his mouth.

Cindy arched her back and moaned rolling her head back and forth. He slid two fingers inside her pussy, while sucking her clit, and finger-fucking her at the same time.

“Oh my god, preacher-man, yesssss, just like that, do not stop! Oh keep going I am going to cum!”

He could not hold back any longer when he felt her quivering he stopped eating, stood up and started rubbing his cock back and forth across her clit.

“Ooooooh Cindy, I hoped you would come to church today! I prayed that you would let me comfort you this way. Oh god baby, let me drive my cock deep into you. Let me fuck you!”

Cindy spread her legs wide and squealed, “Ooooooh please Preacher-man! I need your help now and your support! Ram your cock deep into me, Oooooh, aaaaaaaaaaaah, sweet-Jesus Fuck me……. I am cumming!

Just as Cindy started cumming, he drove his cock all the way into her with one hard thrust. He leaned forward to kiss her nipples then moved upward toward her sweet lips as he drove his member into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him deeper. His balls were so full of cum; they felt like they would explode any minute.

She pulled away from his lips, and then leaned forward and took his nipple in her mouth, and bit it.

He bellowed, “Aahh, yes that’s it, bite both nipples Cindy! Oh, please let me cum inside you!”

She continued biting his nipple and thrusting her hips in rhythmic fucking motion.

All the sudden he went rigid. “Ooooooooooh, aaaaaaaaaaaaah, yesssssss……. I am cumming!”

Cindy did not move for a moment holding his cock deep inside milking him until his balls were drained. When they were finished he sat back down in his chair to catch his breathe. When he looked at her he almost swallowed his tongue; she was lying their eating his sweet nectar from her pussy.

When she was done, he helped her up then kissed her passionately. When she looked at him he had tears in his eyes.

“Oh Cindy, I hope you do not have a bad impression of your preacher now!”

Cindy kissed the tears off his cheek and uttered, “Oh I don’t Preacher-man; after all, you are a man too. However, I think I will need to pray right now, for your support and guidance.”

She then lowered herself to her knees as if to pray, but instead took his cock into her mouth, licking him clean!

The preacher then suggested, “Oh my child, I want you to come by here every night this week. We can pray like this together.”

Cindy looked at him and gasp, “Oh no, Herb what am I going to tell my mother? You know, she will ask me about today! She knows that I am not that easily persuaded into coming to church.”

The Preacher-man held her tight and kissed her cheek and chuckled saying, “We can tell your mother that we have become friends and I am helping you convert.”

Cindy smiled and asked, “Oooh good idea, when is our next prayer meeting?”
Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments