Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rainy Night Part 1 - The Parking Lot

"“It’s been a long time” I barely had time to say as she pushed me up against the car"

6
1 Comment 1
6.8k Views 6.8k
970 words 970 words
The rain was sheeting across my windshield while the wipers barely kept the road visible. I laughed to myself because I couldn’t believe I was actually going to drive three hours in this shit just to see her for a few hours. Lori and I had known each other for years and she only called me when she wanted to fuck. She had a boyfriend but I think he was a little too conservative for her sexual appetites. At least that’s what I used to tell myself.

I had the radio on low. For some reason I thought being able to hear the rain beating down on my car was an important safety factor. The long ride gave me plenty of time to think about the night ahead of me and what I wanted to do when I saw her. The slight bulge in my jeans a reminder that it had been almost a year since we had last seen each other and about six months since the last time I had sex. I guess six months is what it takes to get me out on a night like this. I remember clearly thinking to myself that I was a slave to my testosterone and that this was ridiculous but I drove on. As I got closer and closer to my destination the rain started to clear up. Since I didn’t know the area, Lori told me to meet her in a warehouse parking lot that was just off the highway. I pulled into the lot and got out of my car leaving the driver side door open to listen to the music. I stood there leaning against the door smoking a cigarette when I saw her pull up along side of me. I leaned down thinking she was going to roll down her passenger side window and tell me to follow her but she hopped out of her car and ran over to me.

She was wearing a flowery sundress cut pretty high up her thigh. It was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra by the way her tits shook beneath her dress, bouncing in sync with her long blonde hair as she ran over to me.

“It’s been a long time” I barely had time to say as she pushed me up against the car and started to unbutton my jeans.

“I’ve been thinking about you” she said with a smile.

“I can see that” I replied with a bigger smile.

“Should we go to the hotel?” I asked almost rhetorically.

“Not yet, I want to be seen sucking your cock here in the parking lot” she giggled.

I had never been into exhibitionism but I didn’t live anywhere near here and I didn’t want her to stop. She looked up at me squatted down wrapping one hand around my thigh as she took my cock in her mouth. The cars beeping as they drove by certainly didn’t keep me from getting hard as she took me all the way down.

MaturePrisila
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePrisila



“Someone’s been practicing” I moaned between strokes.

She just kept looking up at me taking me deep into her throat. Her tongue pressed against my shaft as she slowed her rhythm a little to catch her breath. I could barely hear her moaning over the cars as they passed by but it was enough to let me know she was really turned on by this. I opened the passenger side door so that we were now between the two open doors giving us a little more privacy and grabbed her under her arm to lift her up. I turned and pushed her head first in to the car and lifted her dress up over her hips to reveal her near perfect ass.

“No panties…you’re such a good little whore” Leapt from my throat as I grabbed her by her hips and shoved the length of my cock inside her melting pussy.

Everything else seemed to fade out of my mind, the passing cars, the cold air from the rain. All I could focus on was furiously fucking Lori the way I needed to.

“Yeah, fuck me hard” she said almost calmly as she arched her back to take me deeper.

I could feel my abs starting to burn from pounding her as her pussy started to tighten around me and a wave of melting heat washed over my cock.

“Yes…” steadily streamed out of her lungs as her orgasm shook through her body.

“I want to see it…. Let me see it” she said as she looked over her shoulder at me.

I let go of her hips and she knelt down on the ground taking my cock in her hand. Her eyes darting from my eyes to my cock she started to grin. I was straining and needed to cum but she slowed her hand over my cock and pointed me out into the parking lot.

“Show it to me” she demanded as she squeezed harder, watching me throb as she stroked me.

“Now?” I grunted between broken breaths.

“Uh huh” she replied playfully.

I felt my entire body start to tighten and leaned back against the car for support. I felt my breathing stop as the first surge of cum exploded from my cock and splash onto the pavement. Her hand was now only coaxing the rest of it out of me as she grinned and watched it surge after surge before licking a few lingering drops from her fingers.

The hotel was less than a mile away and I followed Lori in my car. It gave me just enough time to think about the fact that I had just fucked her in plain sight of everyone passing by and I loved it.

Published 
Written by Pretzel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments