Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Revisiting Kameron

"Lindsay goes back to her old high school to see her favorite teacher."

11
2 Comments 2
8.7k Views 8.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Join now to listen to this story
Lindsay looked at herself in the mirror and took a steadying breath. She hadn't seen her favorite teacher for a year. She was excited and so nervous at the same time. She had a crush on him back in high school and she knew he had liked her too. It was a shared smile, a brushing touch or a lingering gaze that told her. He taught choir and theater, and had made her feel wanted when she felt her ugliest. She had graduated with promises to him that she would keep in touch, but sadly college had taken so much of her time she had not kept her side of the promise. She closed the visor mirror and got out of the car.

Kameron Black sat at his desk in his office. He loved his job partly because he liked getting away from his wife, and partly because he loved teaching children the art of singing and acting. He checked his watch and rubbed the skin between his eyebrows. It was five o'clock and almost time for him to go home and deal with his overbearing, bitchy wife. He had made the decision a few days ago to finally break down and tell her he wanted out. He turned his desk chair around to face his computer to shut it down when he heard someone enter the large choral room. He turned back around and saw Lindsay.

"Well, well, well, I see some things never change!" Lindsay said from where she stood in the door frame. Kameron laughed and stood up walking slowly over to where she stood. He opened his arms and drew her close to him for an embrace. He rubbed her back slightly and pulled away.

"Come in!" He gestured toward a large white arm chair sitting next to his desk. Her body started shaking lightly like she was cold; he always had that effect on her. She looked over his face, and smiled. He was forty years old and really handsome for his age. He had light brown hair, with a sprinkle of grey hair at his temples. He leaned back in his chair and she looked over his clothes. He was wearing conservative khaki pants and a black button down dress shirt, with a purple tie.

“So Lindsay, tell me about yourself…boyfriend? How’s college?” He asked letting his eyes trace over her body. He felt his cock stirring and adjusted himself coyly. She was wearing tight jeans that hugged her in all the right places; he wished he had been able to see her ass in them. He made a mental note to check it out when she stood up. She had on a shirt that was white and a little shear; he could see a white tank top under it. The shirt had some sort of design on it with flowers, he didn’t really care he wanted to see what was underneath. He slid his eyes over her face as he watched her talk.

“I don’t have a boyfriend, because college keeps me so busy. I’m going to become a teacher.”

“Please you expect me to believe you don’t have a boyfriend? A beautiful girl like yourself?”

Lindsay blushed, looking down at her hands in her lap. Kam wheeled his computer chair closer to her. He slowly skirted his hand up the calf of her crossed leg.

“Would you like to join me for dinner?”

Lindsay’s heart skipped a beat, her face growing hot. She caught a glimpse of Kams’ wedding ring, and cringed slightly. He followed her eyes and reached for the ring on his finger.

“What about your wife?”

He leaned back in his chair again pulling his hand off her leg. He twirled the ring around his finger and pulled it off. “I’m leaving her.” He said simply, before looking back at Lindsay.

“Oh I’m sorry to hear that.”

Kam stood, “Don’t be. You’re here now so my day just got a lot better!” He offered his hand to her and pulled her out of her chair. “Dinner?” He asked as he stood in front of her with her hand in his.

“Yeah ok.”

They drove in separate cars, and pulled into the restaurant just as the sun started to go down. They got a booth in the back of the restaurant and started ordering their food. Lindsay was so nervous, she knew what was going to happen, and she really wanted it to. Half way through the dinner Kam got up and slid into the seat next to Lindsay.

He leaned in and kissed her neck softly. She closed her eyes and tilted her head slightly. He dragged his hand across her leg up to her thigh. He kissed her ear and pulled her earlobe between his teeth. She turned her face to meet his and their lips met. She felt an electric shock zip through her body. His mustache tickled her lips as she pushed her tongue along his lips. He groaned into the kiss and broke it. He looked into her eyes, searching them. She felt like he was looking into her soul.

Kloeh_Walker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kloeh_Walker



“Let’s get out of here.” Lindsay whispered, her eyes looking from his eyes to his lips.

Kams’ cock twitched, starting to get hard. He grabbed her hand, and dragged her with him out of the restaurant. When they reached his truck he pushed her against it and kissed her passionately. He pushed his thigh between her legs and pressed against her pussy. She moaned into the kiss, and bit down on his bottom lip.

“I want to fuck you so bad.” He growled against her lips. She pulled him to her by his tie, and smiled into his face.

“Well then let’s get out of here!”

He kissed her quickly and opened the door to his truck, ushering her in. He joined her and they drove to his house in silence. The tension was smothering to both of them, and Kams’ erection was obvious through his khaki pants. Lindsay squirmed in her seat, afraid she was going to leave a wet spot where she had been sitting.

They got to his house and Lindsay stopped looking over at him.

"W…what about your wife?”

Kam opened his door and pulled Lindsay out of his side. He grabbed her hand as they walked to his front door. “She’s visiting her mother.”

He opened the door and let Lindsay enter before him. He closed the door, and smiled at her.

“You’re so beautiful.”

She pulled him to her and kissed him as they fell back onto the couch behind them. They both started ripping at each other’s clothes. Lindsay got Kams’ shirt off first and pushed it down his shoulders. She kissed his neck and collar bone, feeling his muscles contract under her fingers. He pulled her shirt over her head and kissed her chest above her bra. He reached down and pulled her jeans off, they also pulled her underwear off as he did because they were so tight. He moved in between her legs and got his first look at her pussy. It was hairless, and God, so beautiful.

“Do you like my young pussy?” Lindsay asked brazenly.

Kam leaned in and using his fingers he opened her wet pussy. He flicked his tongue across her clit, and licked his lips.

“God yes. You taste so good.”

Lindsay moaned as Kam pushed two fingers into her soaking pussy. He fucked her with his fingers, before pulling them out and licking them clean.

Lindsay couldn’t breathe; her pussy was so wet she could feel her juices running into the crack of her ass.

“Stop playing around and fuck me!”

Kam groaned and pushed his pants down his legs and let them fall into the floor. His cock sprang upward as he released it from his pants. Lindsay grabbed it in her soft hand, and started stroking it.

“You’re so hard.” She moaned.

She guided his cock closer to her entrance, and spread her lips open using her other hand. He licked his lips as he looked down and watched her play with her clit. He grabbed the base of his cock and slowly pushed into her. She moaned loudly, she grabbed his ass, and pulled him deeper into her.

“Oh please fuck me harder daddy.”

She was so tight, he couldn’t see straight. He started pumping into her faster. He watched his cock disappearing into her wetness. He was the hardest he had been in a long time, and he felt like he might explode.

“Oh baby. You’re so tight. I’m going to fuck you so hard.” He took her straining nipple into his mouth, teasing the hard peak with his teeth.

She dragged her hands through his hair, and pushed her pelvis up meeting his thrusts, sending deeper into her each time. She used her nails to leave a trail of scratches down his back before reaching his ass. He lifted her legs to his shoulders, and started pounding into her. She couldn’t focus; he was filling her so completely. She closed her eyes and fireworks exploded behind her eyelids, as she felt her orgasm building deep in her womb. Her muscles had a mind of their own as they spasmed out of control.

He pumped harder into her.

“Oh yes I want you to cum all over my cock.”

Kam moaned feeling her pussy muscles clench his cock, milking him for everything he had. He buried his face into her neck, biting down on the tender flesh there. She groaned, and grabbed his shoulders for leverage while he pumped into her. He slammed harder than ever before into her as his cum filled her pussy. He pulled out and jerked his cock spilling the remainder of his cum on her stomach.

“Oh yes.” She said as she stuck her finger into his cum and sucked it off her finger. He fell on top of her, spent. She rubbed his back as their breathing started to come back to normal.

They got up and he took her to his bed, where they both slept soundly.

Published 
Written by Linsee89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments