Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rhonda's Fantasy Cruise Goes Live

"Rhonda wins cruise as a prize and finds a long-standing fantasy coming true"

6
4 Comments 4
5.1k Views 5.1k
10.1k words 10.1k words
Recommended Read

 

Rhonda Morton’s weeks of excitement were about to be satisfied as, arm in arm with her friend Sally, they made their way towards the dock where the liner was berthed. Could this be the start of her recurring fantasy turned real? Sally was obviously just as excited, as the whole way through the security area, she had gabbled about the things they might do on board.

“The cabin has a balcony, hasn’t it? We could sunbathe naked out there. And I’m dying to have a go in the casino--"

Sally went on and on, but Rhonda hardly heard a word, she was just too up in the air wondering what lay ahead of them. Just turned twenty, Rhonda was heading for her first cruise. How amazing that her long-term fantasy had been set in motion by a lucky draw in a big charity raffle. A ten-day booking for two in a first-class cabin with two thousand dollars spending money. All it needed was the hot lover who, in her fantasy, set her soul on fire.

Bad weather had delayed their flight from Billings, Montana to Miami. Consequently, they were arriving mid-evening instead of the afternoon.

Passing through a wide arch they were almost alongside the white wall which was the liner. Out on the darkening dock, Rhonda saw that the white wall stretched into the distance looking left or right. She heard Sally gasp, “Wow!”

Finding her voice, at last, Rhonda muttered, “God, bigger than I expected.”

Sally giggled, “I’ll bet you say that to all the boys.”

Rhonda gave her friend a look of mock disgust. She knew that compared with Sally her own sexual experience was minimal. Two desperate submissions, cum and gone, might have cooled her interest in sex forever. But Rhonda was certain that her insides carried warm embers just waiting to be poked into a blaze.

Sally often raved about the orgasms she’d had, but Rhonda wasn’t jealous, even though her only orgasms had been self-induced. Could this unexpected dip into her fantasy produce the dream lover it needed?

Sally put her arm around her, “We might both get lucky here. I’m hoping I’ll find a randy, rich, older guy who I can say that to.”

Rhonda could only shrug. “Come on,” she said, grabbing her friend’s arm. “I’m dying to see what it’s like.”

Sally chuckled, “I might try saying that to a guy, too.” But she followed.

In no time, Rhonda was awestruck by the splendor of her surrounds. The liner was one massive, gleaming floating hotel. Just too much for her tired mind to take in.

Then came the deluxe cabin, spotlessly clean, beautifully furnished. Sally flung herself back onto one of the twin beds, “God, the very ambiance of this place makes me horny.”

After each had taken a warm shower in the generously spacious bathroom, they went to their appointed dining room. Rhonda was already realizing how sheltered life had been on her father’s small ranch.

They sat at a table with three other couples, and after the idle introductory chat, and a delicious four-course meal, they wandered away from the tables, with Sally all-bubbly about exploring the liner. Rhonda looked at her watch, which showed 10.25 pm.

She pointed this out to Sally, “It’s been a long tiring day. All I want is a bed.”

“But I’m aflame with excitement,” Sally protested.

Patiently, Rhonda informed Sally how long it would take to explore a liner of this size. “We’ll be good and fresh in the morning.”

But she allowed Sally to talk her into stopping for one ‘nightcap’. They sat at a table with a walkway running past it, as they sipped a light wine, and watched couples, arms around each other, drift towards their cabins.

After a few minutes, Sally stood up declaring that she must find a toilet. She put down her half-empty glass and strolled away towards the bar.

When she had gone, Rhonda sat, feeling lonely in this new environment. Then she saw him! Tall, handsome with lightly curled black hair. In a pale blue shirt and pants, he strode towards her and then on past. Rhonda felt a thumping in her chest, like jungle drums telling her that he would fit nicely into her fantasy. She sighed. Probably on his way to his wife.

Minutes passed, and Rhonda was wondering what the hell had happened to Sally. Then she saw that ‘fantasy man’ was coming back. This time, he glanced down at her, a casual smile lit his face and his head gave a slight nod. Then he was gone. A little smile and a nod, Rhonda thought, ‘Oh, dream lover, I could sleep on that—for now.’

Sally came back, all red-faced, and holding a large glass of wine. Rhonda glanced at the glass she’d left on the table. “Why have you bought another wine?”

Sandy’s head shook, as she told Rhonda about a guy at the bar, whose shoulder she’d accidentally bumped in passing.

“Accidentally?”

Sally’s face reddened more, “I think so. Anyway, he bought me this as we chatted and—” She stopped, and a pleading look crossed her face, “Oh, Rhonda, he’s asked if we could finish our chat—and I know you’re tired.”

Rhonda could not disguise her smile nor the hopeless shake of her head, as she said, “And you’re not? Just be careful.”

“I’ll be quiet when I come in. Thanks, good friend.”

Shaking her head, Rhonda sat back and sipped at her wine. She would finish that and then, bed. That was when her breath caught in her throat.

Holding a half-full tumbler in his hand, fantasy man was coming back, only this time he was looking directly at Rhonda. Surely not. Dreams don’t start that quickly, do they? Those drums started thudding again, but much more fiercely, as he stopped in front of her, so handsome, bathing her with a warm smile. His cornflower blue eyes lingered on her face, before flickering down to her bosom.

Rhonda was so aware that this third appearance, as well as starting a moistening between her thighs, had caused her nipples to harden She wondered if they were pressed against her thin dress and had drawn his attention. But then his eyes were looking frankly into hers, as he said, “You’ve been alone here every time I’ve passed.” His deep brown voice thrilled her, but then he followed up with, “Mind if I join you?”

She was seated, yet her legs shook, and her voice momentarily deserted her. Did she mind? How could she answer that and sound cool? Shuffling on the long leather seat, Rhonda tried to keep herself calm. “If you really want to.

His look at her was as though he was surprised at her response, “Why shouldn’t I want to?”

Could fantasies become reality so readily?

Misjudging her silence, he said, “Sorry, I’ll just move on.”

He was turning away when, Rhonda, cursing her lack of nous, almost cried out, “No, please sit.”

He gave her a smile, those blue eyes tore into her composure, as he moved alongside her, and Rhonda was aware of a male fragrance from him. Intoxicating, she was thinking, as he settled and asked, “You’re not alone on this cruise, are you?”

Rhonda shook her head and trying to hold the gaze from those deep, almost mysterious eyes, she told him about Sally, and how she’d found company already.

“You cruise much?”

How to answer that, and not sound too square in front of this obvious man-about-town? Rhonda quickly realized lying wouldn’t work. She could only tell him about her lucky lottery win.

His head nodded appreciatively, “Good for you. Believe it or not, this is my first cruise too.” He gave a shrug and a smile before adding, “Only I had to pay. First time I’ve been able to afford it.”

Rhonda had been trying to estimate how old he could be. There was a certain boyish glint in his eye although his broad manly face made estimates difficult.

“I’m Jas, by the way. Sounds like jazz, but it’s spelled j, a, s. Jas, short for James. Jas Reed.” His raised eyebrows in her direction were clearly inviting her name.

“I’m Rhonda,” she said, taking a quick sip of her wine, wondering whether her face had colored at the warmth in his eyes as he looked at her. Keep looking at her like that and she might be giving him more than her name. ‘Don’t be stupid, Rhonda, you’ve just met.

As she finished off her wine, she was intrigued when he told her he was an ornithologist and had written three books on birds. He shrugged as he said, “Only just kept the wolf from the door. But last year I had an idea for a novel. Quite a shock when it sold well. The success of that meant I could afford a luxury suite on this cruise. And luxury is the word for it. When I saw it this afternoon, I was amazed at how lavish it was.”

He drained his glass and his eyes turned to her, “I’m having one more. May I get you something?”

To refuse could mean breaking the spell of being with him. Rhonda nodded her head, “Thank you. Sweet white.” A handsome man buying her a drink on her first night? Could anything be more perfect? Steady Rhonda, just because Sally has scored.

Jas caught the waiter’s attention and ordered a whiskey Mack along with the white wine. As they waited Jas asked her what she did for a living.

Rhonda felt that on all counts she was out of his league as she told him that she helped her father on his farm, in Montana.

His eyebrows rose as he said, “Now there’s a hell of a coincidence. I’m from Canada—Saskatchewan.” He laughed as he added, “We’re almost neighbors.”

An adjoining state bordering her own, but they could be hundreds of miles apart.

Rhonda, while in the company of this lovely man, was being tantalized by the strange feeling that, already, she was on an upward spiral of promise. She kept telling herself that fantasies didn’t come alive this easily, but every time she looked at Jas, and their eyes met, it seemed that they moved another twist up that spiral.

Onto the new drinks, Jas had so many questions and Rhonda tried valiantly to make her life sound interesting. Then his first compliment came, out of the blue haze she was in. She had allowed her hair to curl loosely at her shoulder, and, as ever, a wayward strand fell across her face. As she pushed it back, he commented, “You have gorgeous hair. That’s what made me walk past twice.”

Rhonda wondered how she could keep herself from blushing at the pleasure of his words. Compliments? Was he leading somewhere? And was she hoping that he was? Disappointment came when he started on again about his luxurious cabin.

“I’ve obviously paid over the odds because the place is so big. I thought I’d been given the captain’s quarters by mistake.” He laughed, and those blue eyes gleamed. “There’s the huge balcony, a double—” Jas stopped, and his eyes fixed on her questioningly as he asked, “Hey, rather than have me babble on about it, would you let me show you?”

“Now?” What did that response reveal to him? Her shock, her doubts, her caution or her eagerness? All of those emotions flooded through her head in a storm of confusion.

Jas held up one hand and said, “My only motive is to share the sheer lavishness of the place. I’m no Don Juan. But I quite understand your uncertainty.”

Rhonda hoped she kept the desperation out of her voice as she told him, “No, I’d love to see--” Her wicked side had another word in mind as she went on, “-everything.”

The genuineness of his words had swung it for Rhonda. Within three minutes they were in the lift heading upwards. All the way, Rhonda was warning herself not to expect too much from this spiral she had invented. Her blood rushing, hot through her veins could be setting her up for disappointment.

As the lift approached the A deck level and Jas stood close without touching, she wondered how such a handsome man could be unattached. Like telepathy, before the lift stopped, he was telling her that his wife had left him eight months earlier.

“I was in the middle of setting up the novel, and she just couldn’t take my involvement. First, it was birds, she said, and now a bloody novel. I wasn’t giving her any consideration. So, she left.”

“I’m sorry,” Rhonda said, feeling it was a useless comment, but thinking that the woman had to be crazy.

As the lift doors opened, Jas gave her another of those smiles that had kept her insides ticking since they’d met. He shrugged, “Maybe it was for the best.”

Rhonda’s legs were shaking as she watched Jas open the door. Inside, she was immediately stunned by the lavish room in front of her. A cozy sofa and two armchairs set around a low glass table, a huge television on the left-hand wall, and across the lushly carpeted floor, sliding doors that led to what looked like a very wide balcony.

A door on the right-hand wall had to be the bedroom.. As she stood there telling him how fantastic it looked, Jas strode to the sliding door and urged her to have a look at the balcony.

After she had viewed the room-sized balcony holding two plush sunbeds, two comfy armchairs, and a table and sufficient extra space to dance, Jas indicated the other sliding door, and as Rhonda expected, it led to the large bedroom.

“It’s an apartment, really,” Rhonda observed.

“You’re impressed?” Jas asked as he followed her to the rail.

With you or the apartment? That was the question that ran playfully in her mind, but her answer served both choices, “Very.”

She leaned against the rail, marveling at how high they were. She knew her cabin looked out over the busy port but on this side of the liner the open ocean lay, silver-speckled by the high full moon.

“Tomorrow we’ll be out there sailing towards St Kitts,” Jas said, standing so close at her side that any movement brought the skin of their arms into contact. For Rhonda, it meant spasms of hot, effervescence coursing through her veins.

That was nothing compared what hit her when she felt his hand cover hers on the rail. For some crazy, unexplainable reason, she pulled her hand away, stepped back and looked up into his worried face, Confusion filled her head, as he gave her an uncertain smile, and said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for that to happen.”

The turmoil in her lower body and the genuine apology on his face urged Rhonda’s immediate response, “Don’t be sorry. I was shaken, but definitely stirred.” A smart-ass reply? To make up for it, she went on, “In fact, I enjoyed it.”

The surprised look on his face almost had her smiling, but his next request pushed the ball firmly into her court, “Would you then, kindly allow me a goodnight kiss?”

This was fantasy-land. And Rhonda was suddenly aware, and the moisture between her thighs confirmed it, that she could make it all come true. That spiral of hope was reaching a peak. Her eyes looked into those gorgeous blue eyes as she said, “I would like to be kissed.” She wondered if he noticed that she had omitted the words, ’good night’.

Anyway, with the sea far below them gently slapping against the side of the liner, Jas lowered his head, to softly place his lips on Rhonda’s hopeful mouth. Her heart pounding madly, Rhonda’s lips tingled as for only seconds they stood there exchanging a friendly kiss.

But the moment she parted her lips, and her tongue searched out to find his, their whole calm introduction vanished. They became two ravenous beasts, with mouth and tongues seeking and fighting, arms clasping desperately around each other. Rhonda, moving on to a new plane of existence, had her hands roaming over the shirt on Jas’s muscular back. Her legs trembled as she felt his hands on the back of her dress, wandering down to stroke over her buttocks.

She might have protested when Jas broke the kiss, but the expression on his face as he looked hungrily down at her, told her that this could not be over.

“From the moment I saw you sitting out there, I was longing to kiss you. Now that I have, I’ll stop if you want me to. “

The thrilling words that ran through her head, could not be ignored. ’It’s going to happen. It’s going to happen. No dream. It’s going to happen.’

She heard her own voice sounding like a desperate growl, as she replied, “I don’t want you to stop.” And she hoped her eyes, turned up to his face, would tell him what she really wanted. Rhonda learned very quickly how well her eyes had conveyed her message, for within seconds they were clasped together once more, their mouths mashing wetly, warmly.

Rhonda was so aware of the rising need as her passage exuded its juices, under the thrill of Jas’s hands being much more adventurous over her body. Starting by tracing her shape, the side of one breast down the inward slope of her waist, up to rise over her hip and then a return glide, the action repeated once more before his hand settled warmly over her left breast.

He would be finding there was no bra, as his finger tickled over her nipple jutting through her thin dress. Inflamed, Rhonda pressed herself against him, an action which impeded his caressing, but which had her detect the hardness pressed against her belly.

My God, she wanted to reach for it, hold it in her hand. Right on cue, Jas broke the kiss, and said, “You willing to continue this?” Even as he spoke, he had unbuttoned the top button of her dress, but despite that, Rhonda, all aflame herself, appreciated his concern to be correct.

Her breathing was ragged as she told him, “If you want to.” And she gave him a smile to register her intended humor in that.

He gave her a swift kiss on the lips before taking her hand and leading her to the other French door, “Comfort is needed, I think.” Sliding that door to one side, revealed the stylish bedroom and leading her inside, Jas sat on the bottom end of the bed but guided Rhonda so that she was standing in front of him.

“Standing there,” he said gruffly, “you are bathed in a most romantic moonlight, which highlights your beauty.”

He held on to one of her hands while his other hand began to flick loose the rest of the buttons down her dress. Suddenly, Rhonda was totally transfixed, lost in the wonder of what was happening to her, blood pounding in her veins at the prospect of what was about to happen.

“Just shrug your shoulders,” Jas instructed, bathing her again with that smile, and willingly, Rhonda did as he asked, knowing that this would cause her dress to drop away, and she’d be standing more exposed to male eyes than she had ever been. Only her flimsy, blue, soaked panties covered her shaved pussy.

Looking down she saw the wild distortion in the front of his pants, as she felt his fingers loop inside her panty waist, to draw them down. What happened next as she stepped out of them, almost took her to instant orgasm.

Wide-eyed in surprise, Jas mumbled, “I’ve never touched a shaved—” He didn’t end his statement as, almost in one movement, he released Rhonda’s hands, to place his on her buttocks, applied pressure to draw her nearer. His head bent forward, and his face and mouth nuzzled under her bare mound.

Rhonda’s gasp of shock and pleasure was drawn from her as something wet, surely his tongue groped snakelike into her crease, and touched, oh, God, yes it touched her clit. Rhonda had known nothing like the sensations that stormed through her whole body, as Jas’s tongue claimed her. Her juices seemed to be running free onto her thighs.

Jas slid his hand beyond where his tongue was playing, and two fingers ploughed through her soaking crevice. The wild ecstasy of his touch had Rhonda moaning out loud, trying to vocalize her passion, “I want—I want—”

Jas moved his head up and slid both hands to her waist. Rhonda had the vague sense of loss as her pussy was deserted. But Jas had continued moving as he said, “You are more than ready.” And, as he turned her body to the bed, he took her hand and placed it on the incredible hardness at the front of his pants and growled, “And you see how ready I am.”

Rhonda’s mind was in a mad turmoil of unfamiliar impulses. Very briefly she had gripped the hefty tool that she knew would soon be fulfilling her burgeoning desires. But all the time Jas had been moving her, and now he lay her gently back on the bed, where she parted her legs wantonly. Trembling under Jas’s caressing gaze. Was it lustful? God, She hoped it was.

Jas had whipped away his shirt to reveal a lightly muscled chest, with a thin line of dark hair down the center. But now he was unbuckling his belt, and Rhonda was realizing that she had never seen a real, fully erect cock. Yes, she’d had two inside her, but they had never looked at them until they slid limply out of her.

Jas’s pants dropped, he moved to the bed, and there it was, looking large and eager to get at her. A solid log of a cock. The only thing Rhonda could find to say was a lame, “I’m on the pill.”

His smile was kindly as he came alongside her and the touch of his thigh along hers had her pulses reaching speed limit. “Good. I was going to ask that.”

His hand trailed over her left breast making her shiver, but he said, “I think both of our eager organs need a quick friendly introduction, don’t you?”

Jas was already rolling between her thighs and Rhonda could only gasp, “Oh, yes.” As she felt the first gentle poke at her entry. It really was going to happen. Right here. Right now. And, oh, God, she so wanted it.

Yes, yes, Jas’s solid cock was inside her, moving with slow, deliberate care up and up, filling her, immense. His lovely blue eyes were gazing down into her face, as though seeking her reaction. Not difficult to see, Rhonda thought, as her breathing quickened, her inner walls pulsed like crazy, drawing him on, and a tidal flush of heat coursed through her whole body. An orgasm?

No, there was something else building deep inside her, as Jas seemed at full reach and then drew back, to begin heaving into her with a steady gorgeous rhythm which she tried to match with her own hips lifting. Jas’s mouth lowered to find hers, but the groping kiss was brief, as Rhonda felt herself losing control of her own body, under Jas’s continued thrusting.

Her mind, her body, were moving into an environment where they had never been. Rhonda gladly gave in to the rapturous sensations that were flaring through her. This was orgasm? The whining groans that surrounded her were coming from her own mouth. Then she wanted it again. And again.

Jas was continuing his humping into her, reaching for her very core, and, as his movement quickened, she couldn’t believe that yet another orgasm, was possible. But then Jas’s thrust became firmer and deeper and his groans told her that he was about to spout his cum deep inside her. That thought in itself thrilled her.

The awareness of his massive orgasm was so pleasing, and as they lay trying to calm their breathing, Rhonda knew that her body had passed through a doorway into a sexual world where she wanted to remain. She could not know it then but her sexual fantasy with Jas, her dream lover, was set to dominate the rest of the cruise.

Within half an hour they were naked in the massive bath with bubbles up to their chin while their hands groped and stroked at each other. It was a joy to handle his delicious rod and the temptation to take it in her mouth was strong. His fingers on her clit and probing deeply up her channel drove her wild. But Jas, almost sensing the desires in her, climbed out of the bath, handed her a towel, and after quickly drying, he picked her up in his arms, and said, “One more fuck before sleep?”

He got no argument from Rhonda on that one, and this time he entered her quickly and Rhonda managed to return his thrusts with her eager hip movements. When it was over, and they lay quiet again, Rhonda knew that her earlier orgasm had only been a precursor. This time her mind had traveled out of herself completely. An explosion had occurred inside her, something incendiary. She lay savoring the continued throbbing in her lower body, seeing the darkness beyond the half-open sliding door. Her eyes closed as she wondered about Sally.

Startled, she opened her eyes, to find that there was light streaming from the sliding doors and then Jas appeared in that doorway dressed in a toweling robe.

“Ah, awake at last,” he smiled, and his eyes caressed her naked body, as the wonder of the whole situation slowly returned.

She was shocked when he told her it was almost nine o’clock, and that he had ordered breakfast. He came across to the bed and leaned to kiss her gently on the lips. A warm friendly kiss. After a breakfast of toast and coffee, “Very cautious,” Jas had laughed, they agreed that she needed to change her clothes. As she dressed, she suddenly noticed that outside, the sea was drifting by. They were afloat.

Reaching her own cabin, Rhonda found Sally, sitting on the end of a bed looking slightly stunned. Her clothes from the previous evening looked rumpled. “I’ve only just come in and need some sleep,” she told Rhonda. “Seeing him later this morning. But what about you? Did yours want a blow job?”

Rhonda only hesitated before replying, “No, but I might have.”

Sally smiled, and meaningfully rubbed a finger along her lips, “Mmm. I’ve told you, haven’t I? if God had been a woman, a man’s cum would taste like chocolate—but it doesn’t.”

Rhonda raised an eyebrow, “Sally, first night, and no sleep?”

Sally was unrepentant, and after she went to bed, Rhonda took a lovely cool shower, dressed in shorts and shirt, and nervously, went to knock at Jas’s door. His welcoming smile told her that her fears were without foundation. “I thought you mightn’t come back,” he told her, guiding her with a gentle arm around her shoulder, out onto the balcony.

As the sea swished by far below them, he urged her to sit on the edge of the sun lounger, before sitting alongside her. There was a warm look in those blue eyes which she hoped she wasn’t misreading.

“You gave me my first orgasm, last night,” she told him, reveling in the look of surprise he gave her. She felt the time ripe to be perfectly frank as she added, “And my second.”

“I hoped it might be like that for you. You were the first woman I have been with since Leanne.”

“Your wife?” Rhonda asked in some surprise, and when he nodded, she added, “But you said that was eight months ago.”

He laughed, “Go on, admire how controlled I was.”

Rhonda had to admit Jas had shown no desperation last night. She could only recall sensuality. Deep and new. Delightful. Were those memories making her body respond to the way he was looking at her at that very moment? Because, for damn sure, what she was sensing between her thighs and beyond was a tingling warmth.

Their eyes locked as she tried to find words. Instantly she discovered she didn’t need words, as Jas found them for her. “Oh, God!” He growled as his hand stroked up her bare thigh to the rim of her shorts.

She knew her whimper of pleasure gave her away. It took just ten seconds for them to be side by side on the lounger, all clothing scattered around them, mouths mashing together madly. A further five seconds for Jas’s fingers to gently explore Rhonda’s eager wet readiness. Matching her sheer delight at those fingers, at the whole pace of everything, Rhonda was stunned when Jas drew back his head, removed his fingers from her pussy, and sniffed at them as though savoring a rose.

The blue eyes scanned her face once more as he said, “I think we’re both ready for a repeat performance, don’t you?

Carlas_Dream
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Carlas_Dream

“I’ve been ready since last night.”

Jas moved his body closer over her and told her, “Very private out in the open air, but-” He waved a hand loosely in the air, “- but noise travels. You know what I mean?”

Rhonda was about to tell him she understood the need for some silence, but that was the moment that his hardness pushed firmly into her hot entry, drawing a wild gasping grunt from her. Entering her more deeply, Jas gave her a quick smile and a kiss. Now began, to Rhonda’s utter delight, his rhythmic thrusts, plunging up into the heart of her, and which she responded to with her own vigorous hip thrusts, as well as flexing her muscles around Jas’s gorgeous hardness.

Within ten minutes of completely joyous union, they came very close to sharing mutual orgasms. As they lay still, cooling down, Rhonda was hoping she would never wake up from this incredible dream. Everything she had ever fantasized about was here. Then Jas’s smiling face loomed over hers, and he said, “That was terrible, wasn’t it?”

Rhonda surprised face had him laughing, “Terribly short, I meant. Was I too quick for you?”

“Just right,” she told him.

He then suggested that they have a quick shower before taking a view around the liner, and Rhonda said numbly, “Oh, yes, the ship.” As though she had forgotten everything else other than this lovely man.

After a not-so-quick shower, as touching tried to take over, they were finally strolling together around the various decks. Seeing the luxury of some of the shops, the peacefulness of some of the bars which would clearly become busier come evening. They had a little fun counting the number of bars they passed, the Ball Game, the Calico, the Happy House, and quite a few others. “No shortage of watering holes,” Jas remarked.

They were walking like young lovers. When had he taken her hand? Rhonda was warning herself not to read too much into this to avoid any hurt, when, in the early afternoon, they stopped at one of the eating spots and shared a prawn salad.

They talked casually, and he spoke briefly of his idea for his second novel, before running his hand up the length her arm to stroke her shoulder. Thrilled by his touch, Rhonda looked into his face and immediately saw the raw desire showing in his eyes, even before he said, “God, Rhonda, I can’t get enough of you. I know somewhere quiet.”

It took them nearly ten minutes to get up to his posh cabin, where Jas wasted no time in stripping Rhonda’s shirt away, removing her shorts, and lying her on the bed, with her legs spread, telling her, as he removed his own clothes, “I usually have a sweet after lunch. You’re it.”

Rhonda had hardly recovered from the thrill of what he had said, and that look in his eyes. This was only her first full day on board. Could it get any better? As she looked at him standing, naked, over her, his cock already semi-erect, and, she had to admit, highly desirable, she had a feeling that things were about to become very much better. And she soon learned that she was correct.

Jas leaned over her and looking into her eyes, asked, “Can you keep a promise?”

“I think so,” she said, hearing the catch in her own voice.

Jas the placed her arms out wide, spread her legs, and placed a small cushion under her buttocks, before telling Rhonda, “You must promise to stay exactly in this position.” He paused until Rhonda, excited yet curious, nodded her head, and then he added, “Because I am, I hope, about to pleasure you in a way that will set the standard for the rest of our time together.”

That sort of statement had her moistening immediately. Then Jas was leaning close to kiss her warmly on the lips. Soon their lips and tongues were acting like long practiced friends. Jas’s right hand stroked over her shoulder and down to her left breast, where one finger played over the nipple.

Her so sensitive breasts longed for this kind of pampering, but then his mouth and tongue roamed over her skin, settled over her left breast, and Rhonda’s heart pounded against her ribs. She longed to wrap her arms around him, to stroke him, but she had promised, and what he was doing to her was oh, so good.

His hand moved away from her breast, to allow his mouth and tongue to begin their kissing, licking and sucking at one breast after the other. Could he hear the harshness of her breathing? His caresses alone were driving her towards a frantic edge.

Lost in the wonder of his tongue on her nipples, Rhonda became aware of his hand wandering gently over the skin of her belly, lingering momentarily on her hairless mound. Rhonda’s breath caught in her throat as she was certain where those fingers would nestle next. She was wrong.

That hand stroked over Rhonda’s pulsing mound, down to her inner thigh, where it fell into an up and down soothing action, which was almost as rapturous as his attention to her breasts. Her skin was a mass of tingling cells now.

Still, Jas’s attention shifted as his mouth left her breasts, and his tongue made a softly moist trail over her belly. Now everything seemed to be quickening, and Rhonda was sure what his intentions were with his wonderful lips and tongue. This time she was only half correct, as his lips and tongue nuzzled over her smooth mound, and the hand that had been caressing her inner thigh moved up into the moistness of her cleft

Moving his head down brought his lovely cock close to her hand. Rhonda just could not resist reaching for it, knowing where she wanted it at that moment. But Jas, in a low grunting voice, murmured, “Your promise.” Reluctantly Rhonda drew back her hand.

Next second she was letting out a wild yelp of delight as a finger stroked over her clit before moving back along her crease to linger and circle her entry. Rhonda knew she had to warn Jas just how close she was. Every move he made drove her wild. His fingers were traveling towards her clit and Rhonda clenched her body to face the storm that might come. A touch, a tickle, and the fingers were moving away, back through her wetness. Making Rhonda’s body arch with scorching hunger.

That was the moment that Jas’s lips and tongue slid from her mound and down into her crease where his tongue lathered at the already risen clit. Once again Rhonda’s body twisted up in an involuntary arc. Then, as two fingers were wriggled up into her craving womanhood, she had tremors throughout her body which she could only classify as mini-orgasms.

Lost in those raptures, Rhonda suddenly realized that it was no longer two fingers inside her, as one had been removed and was sliding further back to linger around her anus. No, she had never been touched there. Her squeaking intake of breath signaled that Jas’s finger was not just touching her there. It was pushing gently inside so that two fingers were now set to pleasure her, as Jas eased them back and forth.

But it was all too much for Rhonda, her whole body was heaving as she craved only one thing. Forgetting all promises she reached out for it, voicing her need to Jas. “Cock. Oh, cock me.”

Without hesitation, Jas was poised over her, and without any teasing in his voice murmured, “Cock you? That’s a new way of putting it. But, dear Rhonda, I can hardly wait.”

And his first solid thrust up into her, had her inner walls clenching and heaving at his rock-hard rod, but already had her mind gone. She floated on a cloud of sheer delight, and as Jas’s strokes became deeper and harder Rhonda found herself in this euphoric wilderness of pure joy. She was aware that her own body was not inactive, as her hips rose up to meet each charge from Jas’s mighty cock, all of it automatic, for she had nothing else to give.

Jas’s strokes quickened and became more frantic. Oh, yes, cum with me, stuff me full. Jas’s deep growls of pleasure were loud in her ears and she delighted in convincing herself she could actually feel his juices mingle with her own. It was a sheer mutual joy.

Sad to feel Jas’s limpness slowly slide out of her as he rolled to one side, but his words were a wonderful balm, as he said, “Rhonda, you are delicious. Did it please you?”

“There are no words,” Rhonda sighed, only just coming down from her high. Lying there alongside him, she had to remind herself again that it was just the first day and already the sensuous experiences were beginning to mount up. Her crease had been massively licked, revealing to her how deep her passion might go.

There was no doubt, given his loving words, his wonderful eagerness to give her pleasure, and her desire to take it, that this cruise was set to become a sexual odyssey. She wanted to learn so much more.

Rhonda was not disappointed. Late that evening, she fulfilled her curiosity as well as her desire, when she took the gorgeous hardness of Jas into her mouth. They had been naked on the bed for a while, touching, kissing. Jas fingered her with incredible finesse, while she stroked her fingers with equal gentleness along his hard cock. Being that close made the next step logical to Rhonda.

As she moved her lips down over his hard belly, Jas seeing her intention placed a hand on her head and asked, “Have you done this before?” And when Rhonda told him never, but that she needed the experience, he added, “I can see that, but maybe you won’t like it.”

“Maybe,” Rhonda replied as he released her head, and she came face to face with that fascinatingly shiny bulbous purple head. Tentatively she poked her tongue at the little slit there, before running it along the whole length, pleased to hear Jas’s grunt of pleasure.

That grunt came stronger as Rhonda’s lips closed around the head with her tongue lapping at it. Then she was sliding her mouth along the whole amazingly warm, length of Jas’s gorgeous implement. It filled her mouth, and she was sure it was getting bigger as she moved her lips backward and forwards along it. Perhaps the greater delight was sensing Jas’s jerks and grunts as she gained more confidence in moving her lips along his shaft.

Oh, yes, mainly giving Jas this pleasure was central to the action, but she was fairly sure that, in time, she might come to enjoy giving a blow job just for the sheer joy of it. She was just wondering what it would feel like to have Jas’s cum pulsing into her mouth when his two hands clasped on either side of her head and his body wriggled to pull his cock from her mouth.

“First time? Young lady, you have such great potential that I will let you try that again when the mood is right.” Rhonda, just a little disappointed not to complete her mouthing of his cock, was quickly aware of where it would be going, as Jas continued, “But I think a repeat of our, so far, conventional connecting is in order. Agreed?”

Of course, she agreed, and once again it was a sheer delight to have his powerful rod lunging up her willing channel. And his term ‘conventional connecting’ became a standard marker for straight sex for the ensuing days. Those ensuing days, with Jas’s cooperation, drew Rhonda deeper into awareness of her own sexuality.

Next morning, after a quick nibble at each other, and then at a light cabin-service breakfast, because they had docked at their first stop, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Rhonda moved to go for fresh clothing.

Jas’s response both pleased and worried her when he suggested, “Given the situation, it would seem time-saving to move all your gear up here.”

She told him she worried about deserting Sally. Understanding as ever, Jas told her, “Of course, but see what she thinks.”

Rhonda quickly found that Sally was following her example. Her clothes and cosmetics were gone. A note on the dressing table, apologized but Sally’s guy was very demanding, and vigorous, and she couldn’t refuse that.

Rhonda chuckled. Wild Sally. But then, just how wild had she become herself? But problem solved, Jas happily carried her case to his place. Then, both in shorts and shirt, they went ashore onto the wide clean pier of Gran Turk, where Rhonda quickly remarked, “Look at that, a beach right alongside the landing pier.”

The white-sanded beach was not too crowded. Very tempting, but they only had until mid-afternoon, so, hand-in-hand they strolled around the town. A coffee in a café overlooking the azure sea, and early afternoon, a light drink with a sandwich.

Rhonda shocked herself by remarking you, “You know, I think this is the longest time we’ve been together without—” She looked at him, wide-eyed, not needing to complete the sentence,

Jas laughed and said, “I’m delighted you noticed.” And shielded by the table he slid his hand along her inner thigh, making her gasp, and setting her juices flowing, before he added, “Time to hurry back?”

Rhonda was all for that. The sun was at its strongest, as they joined other passengers ending their brief visit. The cool interior of the liner was so welcome, but the lift ride to the upper decks seemed interminable and crowded. Nevertheless, it wasn’t long before they were naked, facing each other in a bath full of half-warm, but so refreshing, water.

“No suds?” Rhonda queried.

Jas smiled and shook his head, “I need to see what’s under the surface.”

Immediately, his head dived under the water between Rhonda’s thighs, and she jerked as his tongue stroked her clit.

That couldn’t last long, as he came up gulping and spluttering, before catching his breath and saying, “Not a good idea trying that underwater.” His smile broadened, “You still tasted good though.”

Rhonda enjoyed what followed as she had enjoyed every sensuous encounter with Jas since they met. Their experimenting grew more and more intriguing for her.

At least twice, out on the balcony beds, they had a competition, which they called ‘first to cum’. Jas would finger deeply along her wet channel, while Rhonda happily pulled and stroked on his rock-hard length. No lips or tongues were allowed, except for mouth to mouth kissing.

The first time, Rhonda, after working furiously on his hefty shaft, sat back in triumphant wonder as she watched Jas’s cock spurt like a never-ending fountain across the tiled floor. With the game over, Jas, with tongue, lips, and fingers, brought Rhonda to a mind-blowing climax, which he called her ‘prize’.

Jas’s equalizer came with Rhonda claiming a foul, when Jas, working his usual magic with his fingers on her clit, and all around the constant wetness of her slit, suddenly plunged a finger into her anus. Rhonda, having two orifices plundered at once, screamed her orgasm as her fluids ran wild, and her madly jerking body could not disguise her climaxing. Her hand flexing on his rigid member, soon had him cumming too, but he claimed victory.

When it was over, they lay together, and Rhonda quietly asked him, “Am I becoming a genuine slut, lusting after you like this.”

He laughed out loud and said, “You are definitely a grade ‘A’, and it’s marvelous.” He kissed her fondly.

When they reached Antigua, a friendly taxi driver showed them the sites among them the English harbor used by Lord Nelson. The smiling driver took them to a lively beach café where the West Indian music had them swaying together. Something they had become well-practiced at, by this time.

That night, in the rowdy casino, they lost over a hundred dollars, before retiring to the Calico Bar, where, under the cover of the voluminous red squared tablecloth, Jas ran his fingers under her light skirt, along her bare inner thigh, to probe into Rhonda’s wetness.

Trying desperately to control herself, Rhonda wriggled rapturously on her seat and reached to touch at the exciting lump in his pants. With her eyes fixed on his, she unzipped him and quickly had her hands around his wonderful rod. When she saw Jas’s lips tremble with excitement, Rhonda took her chance. Glancing quickly left and right, she dived under the table.

On her knees, she fingered Jas’s throbbing cock. It was gloomy under the cloth and with her mouth poised over the shiny head she giggled as she whispered, “Jas, it glows in the dark.”

Before he could respond, she had taken the heat and firmness of him between her lips and deep to the back of her throat. She wallowed in the fullness of that solid cock, filling her mouth. Rhonda had it smoothing along her inner cheeks, making them tingle, while her tongue tried to roll around this wonderful girth.

Rejoicing in the massive feel of it, Rhonda sucked avidly.

“Careful, Rhonda,” she heard Jas breathlessly hiss, “I might cum.”

That is my intention, she thought happily, knowing she looked forward to that moment. Then she heard the waiter’s voice from somewhere above her, “Is the lady finished with her drink, sir?”

Rhonda almost giggled around his shaft when Jas’s gasped reply came, “I don’t think so.”

Rhonda continued her sucking on that gorgeously cock, while her fingers began to gently squeeze his balls. She felt his legs tremble, and when his hands failed to move her from her task, his hips began pushing from the seat. She knew it was going to happen.

First, there came Jas’s suppressed mumble, and, before she was fully expecting it, his hot creamy fluids were striking the back of her throat, and she began swallowing. Recalling the way his seed had shot across the balcony floor, it was a joy for Rhonda to be at the center of his fountain this time and sense the pleasure she was bestowing.

She gulped and swallowed for what seemed a long time, and she didn’t want it to end, as she heard Jas’s desperate attempts to suppress his groans of delight. Rhonda had a vague suggestion of a salty tang in her mouth after Jas’s cock finally limped out of her, and she scrambled to regain her seat, to take a swift gulp of wine.

Jas, quite red-faced, was smiling at her as he said, “Naughty girl.”

“Don’t you like me naughty?”

He reached to squeeze her hand and reply, “I love you naughty.”

That four-letter word seemed to hang in the air around them, as their eyes met and held. Rhonda’s heart was pounding against her ribs, and later back in the apartment, they were very naughty together.

Two nights before their final island stop, a fancy-dress evening was held. A special room was set aside for the hire of outfits, and Jas insisted that Rhonda, given her background, should hire a stetson, and cowboy boots. That would be enough since she already had a checked shirt and denim shorts with her.

Jas picked out a Roman toga for himself, and as they dressed that night, Rhonda viewed the Roman-garbed Jas with mock intensity and joked, “I guess you’ll keep your tiny weapon well concealed in there.”

All she was wearing was the checked shirt when she was grabbed by a laughing Jas, who growled, “Tiny? Tiny? I’ll show you tiny.”

Instantly, a delighted Rhonda was aware of his hardness pressing under her shirt. The dressing was completed some thirty minutes later, after a second shower.

The evening proved to be full of glamour, games, and hilarity. Being wrapped in each other they hadn’t socialized much, so this was a pleasant change of pace. They had agreed that their drinking would not be overdone, so, as they returned to the apartment, arm in arm, Rhonda wondered what excitement this evening might produce.

As they stood outside the apartment door, Rhonda jokingly patted at her belt, and whispered, “I’ve lost my gun.”

Jas looked down at her, stroked one hand over her breast, and told her, “You can have mine.”

“Is it loaded?”

“You’ll find out,” he grinned, as he opened the door.

Rhonda expected him to grab her once inside, but, still in his robes, he flopped back on his elbows on the bed. As she moved expectantly towards him, he held up a hand, “No, you stand over there. Near the mirror.”

She did as instructed and reached up to remove her Stetson. “No, leave that on, but unbutton your shirt—slowly.”

Rhonda gave him a coy grin and slowly began to unbutton her shirt. When the last button was undone, she flipped one edge of the shirt to give him a quick one-off view.

“No, take the shirt off.”

With a seductive shrug, she threw the shirt to one side and waggled her breasts at him. Jas laughed and asked, “Do you think you can get out of the denim pants without removing the boots?”

It was a struggle, but eventually, she was standing there on display in only Stetson and cowboy boots, a brazen expression on her face. Jas sat up, “Ah, yes, just as I thought. Stetson and boots make what is in between look very sexy. And by God, Rhonda, you are the sexiest lady I’ve ever seen.” He flung open his robe to reveal his gorgeous erect cock pointing at the ceiling. “Now come and straddle your mount.”

Rhonda, her heart pounding ever faster, hurried to the bed and climbed to pose, on her knees, astride his lovely body. Reaching down she handled his rock-hard cock to guide it between her thighs. The moment that bulbous smooth head touched her pussy lips, Jas heaved his hips upwards and his hot lance glided so readily into her soaked channel. Rhonda gasped with the sheer delight of it.

“Is this your bucking bronco I’m on?” she gasped as Jas’s hips continued to rise to meet her downward thrusts.

“No, this is a fucking bronco.”

Rhonda giggled through another ecstatic gasp, “Is it trained?”

“After these days with your demands, I’d say it is more drained than trained.”

Rhonda ground down on his wonderful hardness that filled her so completely. She could hear her own breathing rasping as her insides warned her of a massive conflagration coming her way, quicker than expected.

Jas must have noticed it too, for, in one slick movement, he had twisted her so he was on top and had shifted how his cock moved in her so that each thrust stroked his cock over her clit. Rhonda could not suppress the scream of joy that escaped her lips as that magic orgasm struck.

Where did it start? Was it heat around her clit? No, the heat was more of a blaze deep in the channel of her cunt and was expanding as though some fiery creature was seeking a wild escape. Through every channel of her body, in every artery, every vein where the blood became hotter. On up into her brain to bedazzle every thought, every ecstatic sensation.

Really impossible to define, but just sheer wonder, expanded by sensing Jas’s expulsion of his cum inside her. They played an ecstatic duet of joy.

At some time, during their frantic heaving, her Stetson had been dislodged, and she barely had time to remove her boots before they fell into a deep welcoming sleep.

The next morning, they found the ship had docked in Nassau in the Bahamas, and over breakfast, Jas told her that it was one place that he had been before. His college had extended the ornithology course to view some exotic birds on a special field trip.

He told of the sweet local lady who had taken him to see what she had called ‘the smallest island in the group.’ Rhonda would have gone anywhere Jas suggested, and as they made their way to the harbor, Jas told her, “It’s too small to support human life.” He gave her a wicked grin as he went on, “I learned a lot on that island—but not about birds.”

After only twenty minutes on the small motorized boat that Jas had hired, and steered ably through the blue, green water, Jas called, “Dead ahead.”

Rhonda had sat back under the shady awning, letting the breeze flare out her hair as she gazed between Jas’s broad back and the darting colors of fishes in the clear waters. Now she looked to where Jas pointed.

Through the distant heat haze, Rhonda saw a small lump, rising from the sea. Coming closer it became greener, but not much bigger. “I’m going to steer right around the island,” Jas told her.

“Why?”

He gave her one of his special smiles, “To make sure there are no other boats berthed anywhere, with folk having the same ideas as we have.”

Rhonda returned his smile with added false innocence, “I thought we’d be bird watching.”

She found that the island was so small that the round trip took no time at all. And it took no time for them to be together, with water up to their ankles hauling the boat completely onto the sand. Rhonda giggled, “I feel like a pirate.”

“You look like an angel,” Jas said, and his blue eyes regarded her deeply as he took her in his arms. They kissed passionately, and Rhonda was aware of Jas unfastening her shirt buttons. Not to be outdone, Rhonda, already moistened with desire, started on his, and their stripping didn’t end with the shirts. Within seconds they were naked, with their clothes flung into the beached boat.

Without breaking their kiss, Jas pressed her down until she was lying in the shallow water as it struck the beach, and to her delight, he lay over her and his solid cock pressed up into her, and with more force than she had ever known from him.

So quickly, they were pounding at each other with water splashing around them. For Rhonda having his shaft deep inside her in this environment made it extra special. Their fierce hip movement and Jas’s wild thrusting up to her core were absolute magic. Their cumming together so quickly was a display of their eagerness for each other, and it was joyous to share Jas’s grunts with each heave of his cum inside her.

Eventually, he rolled off her and lay on his back, as the sea washed over him. They both took pleasure in watching as Rhonda spread her thighs, and they saw his cum being washed away by the sea as it struck against her slit.

Jas was the first to move, standing he said, “Let’s take the towels and the bag up to the trees, and then we’ll explore.”

“Naked?” she asked.

“Like Adam and Eve.”

That idea appealed to Rhonda and, after putting the towels and bag in the shade of overhanging trees, they strolled, hand in hand, along the beach, as Jas told her what he recalled of his first visit. He was quite willing to talk about his companion then. “Taught me so much about---everything,” he added. “A very mature lady, ideal for a gawky young man.”

“She taught you well,” Rhonda said.

Jas face became serious for a moment as they cut away from the beach onto a well

-trodden path among the trees. “Other people do come here, you see.”

That stroll was so comforting as they clutched each other, and the birds above them were the only sound. Rhonda had a strange heaviness inside her as the thought of the pending separation on the following day. Jas had been pointing out certain birds, but, as they neared the other end of the tiny island, he had fallen silent.

Passing a grassy knoll, he guided Rhonda towards it, sat down with her, kissed her warmly and stroked her breast. Then drawing back, his blue eyes gazed fondly into hers. “Tomorrow can’t be the end, can it?”

Rhonda’s heart leaped. “You read my mind,” she whispered, and they kissed. For another twenty minutes, their bodies explored each other as though they had just met. It was all so idyllic. For Rhonda, it really was Adam and Eve stuff.

They bathed in the warm waters back near the boat, and then they talked about the future. All of it like a dream to Rhonda. Jas told her they could swap cell-phone numbers, and he would give her a copy of his book which she had to read. Her criticism of the book had to be made personally at his apartment.

More ecstatic than she had been on any part of this wondrous ten days, Rhonda, just wanted to kiss him all over and he was willing to reciprocate.

It was getting late when they got back to the ship, and they had a meal before retiring to his apartment. Rhonda knew her transport to the airport was early morning and with great sadness, Jas helped her pack and showed her where he was placing his card with his address and phone number. They set a deadline of no more than ten days before they met again.

They clung together practically all night, and their farewell kiss the next morning was painful. She gazed into Jas’s wonderful face, and as they finally parted, she looked back from the coach window to where he stood waving. Oh, God, that body, and what it had done to her. She was a changed woman from the girl who had boarded the ship.

On the coach journey to the airport, Sally prattled on about the joys of her man, to whom she had made no promises. Rhonda just put her head back, closed her eyes, and dreamed of the future that one lottery win had laid in front of her. Some of that thinking was as though Jas was inside her once more.

Time just couldn’t pass quickly enough. They would talk on the phone, and his lovely deep voice, would make her moist, but until she was back in his arms, she would be lonely.

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments