Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah - Part One

"Meeting Sarah"

21
11 Comments 11
10.7k Views 10.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words
This story takes placeover a number of years, starting almost 25 years ago, when I was much more naïve, and continues to the present.

Sarah is different in so many ways.

She is a sharp business woman, a designer of women’s clothes and buyer for a national chain of stores. She is always sharply dressed; nails and hair perfect.

She is an accomplished artist, working mostly in pencil, pen and ink and water color. Her artwork has been displayed in Boston and New York and she has even sold some of her work.

She is a sculptor, working mostly in clay, crafting torsos, busts or hands.

Her hobby is photography. She takes it seriously and has some of the best camera and lighting equipment. She even rented a dark room to develop her own photographs.

One of the things I really like about her is that she is just as comfortable in jeans and a sweat shirt or tee, having a beer and hamburger, and watching football.

I first met her when she was an undergraduate working as a waitress at a restaurant I frequented. But I did not know her well; just enough to say “Hi”.

Sarah was a natural blond, with hair down to her shoulders; about 5’ 5” tall, with average boobs, an athletic body, great legs, and a world class ass. She had freckles over her nose and cheeks which made her both cute and sensuous at the same time.

I had made the decision to go to graduate school. A friend, Dave and his fiancée, Julie, were already in graduate school and had rented a house near the ocean, and were looking for a roommate.

Taking a large cut in income, I was looking for a cheaper place to live. This house, although somewhat far from the campus, was a nice place and the price was right.

The old house stood directly in the center of a fork in the road. The yard was “V” shaped and protected by a tall, privacy fence. On one side of the fork were summer houses; on the other side of the fork was the Atlantic Ocean, or at least an ocean bay with a rocky beach. About a five minute walk away were two ocean beaches, separated by a beachside restaurant and its parking lot.

With three bedrooms, one on the first floor and two on the second, I assumed Dave, Julie and I would each have a bedroom to ourselves.

Dave helped me move some of my things into the house. Most of my belongings went into the garage as the house was fully furnished.

Dave informed me of one change. He and his fiancé were going to take the larger of the two upstairs bedrooms, so I had a choice of which bedroom I wanted. Not wanting to be near the living room, kitchen and TV, I opted for the smaller of the two upstairs bedrooms.

Once I had decided which bedroom I wanted, Dave told me that Julie knew a senior at the University who was also looking for a place to live off campus where she could do some of her artwork. If having another roommate was okay with me, she would get the bedroom on the first floor next to the living room.

It made little difference to me. The rent would be reduced a little, and since I knew that Dave and Julie mostly went home on weekends, either to his hometown or hers, at least there would be someone else around with whom I could talk.

The importance of having someone else around became more important as the weather cooled and all those people living in the summer homes headed away for the winter. The area became a virtual ghost town by mid-November. Even the nearby small grocery store closed for the winter.

Dave left to buy some supplies. I stayed at the house to set up my bedroom and arrange my things.

Within the half hour there was a shout from a female voice.

“Hi. Anyone home?”

I went to the top of the stairs and shouted “Up here.”

Out of the kitchen walked Sarah.

“Are you the other roommate?”I asked, recognizing her.

“I guess so” was her response. “I didn’t know you were the other guy in the house.”

I came down the stairs, and we shook hands. Her car was outside loaded with her things. I told her that I had taken the upstairs bedroom, so she had the one next to the living room. I then helped her unpack her car.

Sarah liked the downstairs bedroom. It was large, near to the kitchen, and she had her own full bath, just off the kitchen.

The first few weeks were hectic, as is usual with such things. There were class schedules to figure out; who was going to be responsible for cleaning what; what to do with four cars and only a two car garage; who had what portion of the refrigerator for their food; and the “rules of the house”.

But by the beginning of October, things had pretty much worked themselves out and we settled in for the year.

Things changed one mid-October night.

I was sitting in a large leather chair in the living room, and Dave and Julie were reading wedding magazines on the living room floor. Sarah emerged from her room dressed in jeans and a tee shirt and sat down on the ottoman in front of me.

“I could really use a back rub,” she said. “Would you?”

I’d never turn down an attractive lady’s request for a back rub. I sat closer to Sarah and started at her shoulders. She just hung her head and every once in a while told me that it felt really good. That night I learned that Sarah wore no bra, at least when she was hanging around the house.

When I eventually moved my hands down below her waist line, just above her ass cheeks, and massaged that area with my thumbs, she moaned so loudly that Dave and Julie both turned to see what had happened.

After maybe a half hour massage, Sarah thanked me, and went to her room. I did not see her again that night.

The next night, we went through the same routine. Dave and Julie were watching TV from the couch. Sarah sat on the ottoman in front of me and I gave Sarah another back rub. Again, when I was done massaging her back, Sarah retreated to her room.

The third night, Dave and Julie were in the kitchen. Sarah came out of her room and again asked for a back rub. Once again, I gladly took on the job.

This time, I went under her tee shirt and massaged bare skin, going low down towards her ass, and out along her ribs and stomach. She shivered a few times, and told me that my hands felt good on her skin. Then, after saying thank you, Sarah abruptly got up and went to her room. I waited for a while to see if she would return. She did not.

The next night was a Thursday. Dave and Julie weren’t home, having gone out to dinner and a movie. Sarah came out of her room and again took a seat in front of me.

“Would you mind another backrub? Please?”

“Never a problem,” I told her.

Near the end of the backrub, I worked my hands and fingers over her ribs and softly scratched at her stomach. Sarah said nothing. I went higher on her rib area. Still nothing was said. Finally, I just brushed my fingers on the undersides of her breasts.

Sarah inhaled sharply and her body jerked a little, but she didn’t stop me. For a few minutes I just lightly ran my fingers along the underside of both her breasts, coming close to her nipples. There were a few soft moans but nothing else was said or done. Sarah quickly thanked me for the back rub, got up and went to her room. Again, I did not see her for the rest of the night.

On Friday night, it was close to 10:00 p.m. and I was reading in the big leather chair in the living room and making some notes for a class. Dave and Julie had already left for the weekend. Sarah came home, popped her head into the living room and said “hi”, and went to her room.

“Do you want anything to eat?” I yelled.

“No,” she yelled back, “I ate at school.”

Time went by. It was past eleven and I was about to call it a night when Sarah opened the door to her room.

“Any chance I can get another back rub?”

“Sit down, madam, and I’ll see what I can do.”

Not much of the routine changed. I started at her shoulders and worked my way down her back, then down by her ass. I tickled her a little, running my hands lightly over her ribs and stomach, and then thought I’d see how far she’d let me go. After all, she and I were the only ones home; neither of us had to worry about Dave or Julie lurking nearby.

I ran my fingers along the underside of her breasts, and was encouraged by her little moans of pleasure.

MerryPerin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MerryPerin

With my fingers, I went higher and touched just the tip of each nipple. It was like an electric shock went through Sarah’s body. She jumped and moaned loudly, but did or said nothing to stop me. I took each nipple in my fingers and twisted them softly between my thumb and fingers. Sarah moaned and bent her head back. I cupped each breast and squeezed. I wanted to see if she wanted more or wanted me to stop, and went back to massaging her back.

To my surprise and delight, Sarah reached up behind her head, grabbed her tee shirt and pulled it over her head. Then she sat back and twisted her body so she was sitting on my lap but sideways, her head to my left. I will never forget her next words.

“Do you want to fuck me right here or in my room?”

“That’s not a decision we have to make right away, is it?” I asked, thinking quickly.

Sarah said nothing, but raised her head up towards mine and we kissed for the first time. It was a long, deep, sensual kiss with open mouths and battling tongues. As we kissed, I squeezed her tits and played with her nipples.

“That feels so good!” she said, as she leaned back and enjoyed the pleasure I was giving her.

Sarah moaned as I softly pinched her nipples and rolled each nipple between my fingers and thumb.

“You’re very good at nipple play,” she said, “Just the right amount of pain and pleasure.”

She undid the button on her jeans, slid the zipper down, and as she raised her ass, she slid her jeans down to her ankles and then off. She wore no panties. Sarah said nothing, and just spread her legs, showing me her pussy. She was not shaved, but was trimmed, and had a tuft of blond hair just above her pussy.

“Are you good at playing with pussy too?” she coyly asked.

I said nothing, and just ran my fingers slowly over the inside of her thighs, teasing her a little, and then ran one finger up her slit, letting some of her juices run out and down her ass. Sarah moaned with pleasure.

“Are you a teaser?” she wanted to know.

I answered her question with a question.

“Do you like to be teased?”

“I love to be teased,” was her response.

I continued to just run a finger up and down her wet slit while Sarah rotated her hips and writhed in pleasure on my lap. I slid a finger a little deeper into her pussy.

“Put two fingers in,” she implored, now breathing a little heavier.

I slid two fingers into her love hole. Sarah moaned and reached out with both hands and held onto my forearm. I slid my fingers slowly in and out of her pussy, while Sarah tried to use my forearm to get me to go faster and deeper.

"Do you eat pussy?” she inquired, with a look of hopeful anticipation on her face.

“I love to eat pussy,” I told her.

“I’d love it if you would eat me.”

She got up off my lap and I stood up from the chair. She sat down on the chair, raised her legs up, bent her knees and spread her legs. I was still fully dressed and there was a large wet area on the front of my pants, a result of Sarah’s flowing juices. I slowly licked Sarah’s pussy and then found her clit, which I flicked back and forth with the tip of my tongue.

“Fuck that feels so good,” Sarah said between long moans of pleasure.

“You have a talented tongue. I like that in a man.”

I continued to lick her pussy and play with her clit, reaching up every once in a while to play with a nipple or squeeze a breast. Sarah continued to express her pleasure at what I was doing.

“I want to suck your cock,” she exclaimed. “Please, let me suck your cock.”

“In the chair or in your room?” I asked as I stood, taking her hand helping her off the chair.

“My room!” was her quick response.

Sarah’s room was only feet from the chair and we were in it in a second. I undid my belt and pulled down my pants as Sarah squatted in front of me her eyes and mouth eagerly awaiting my shaft. I pulled down my shorts and my erection jumped out, pointing straight at her and dribbling a little pre-cum. Sarah just looked at it.

“Mmmmmmm, that is a nice cock.”

She inched her way up to me and took my manhood in both hands. As soon as she stroked it, pre-cum came oozing out and dripped in a long string, catching on Sarah’s arm. She licked the swollen head clean of pre-cum and put the head in her mouth and then took it out.

“You have a big cock,” she said, “I can hardly get it into my mouth.”

Sarah was not deterred by my length or girth, taking the full length of the shaft in her mouth and down her throat within a few minutes. For several long moments of pleasure, she held my shaft with both hands, and sucked on the head and maybe a third of my shaft, sending waves of pleasure through my body. When a woman is this good at cock sucking, the knees get weak, and it’s difficult to remain on one’s feet.

“Do you want to fuck me?” she asked between strokes and licking.

“Yes!” I answered, “If you’ll let me.” As soon as I said it I knew that it sounded stupid.

Sarah got up and took my hand and led me to her bed.

“I get to be on top,” she said. “If that cock is going into my pussy, then I’m going to be the one who is going to ease it in, okay?”

I got on the bed and lay on my back. Sarah maneuvered herself over my manhood, took the shaft in both hands, rubbed the swollen head along her wet pussy lips, and then inserted the head into her love hole.

“This is going to take a while,” she moaned.

Little by little, Sarah moved my cock deeper into her pussy, stopping every once in a while to get used to the girth and to tell me what a great cock I had. When my shaft was completely in her pussy and there was no more of it to be seen, Sarah slowly started to slide her wet slit up and down, taking all of me.

When Sarah got used to my cock being in her and her pussy and my cock were both well lubricated, she leaned down on my chest and kissed me while she increased the tempo. She pumped her ass up and down, sliding my swollen cock into her hole. The look on her face was just what a guy wants to see. Her eyes were half closed. Her mouth was open in a constant moan and she had that wonderful look of pleasure on her face.

I wasn’t in Sarah all that long before she threw her head back, looked up at the ceiling, and started to tell me that she was going to cum. She slammed her pussy down on my shaft and rubbed her clit with her hand.

“Oh, God!”

“I’m going to cum!”

“Uuuunnnnngggghhhhhh!

“Aaaaaahhhhhhh!

Her body jerked three or four times; her mouth was wide open; and she yelled towards the ceiling.

“Fuck!”

“Fuck”

“Fuck, yes!”

“Don’t stop!” was her order to me, even though it was she who was controlling every move.

“I’m going to cum again!” she shouted.

“I’m going to cum again.”

“Yes! Yes! Oh God, yes!”

Her body jerked violently, her eyes rolled back in her head, her body tensed and there was that pained look of pleasure on her face. When she was done, she couldn’t catch her breath, her nose had run and she had saliva dribbling from one corner of her mouth. Her face was flushed, as was her chest, and she just sat on my cock squeezing her own breasts and pulling on her nipples.

“You, Michael, have a great cock!” she said between breaths.

“Did you cum”? she asked.

I indicated that I was close, but had not cum.

“Good!” she said, as she lifted herself off of my still hard cock.

Sarah took my shaft in her hands and started sucking on the head.

“Mmmmmm. I like the taste of you and me!”

It did not take long. I warned her that I was going to cum, but Sarah just kept on sucking. When I passed the point of no return, I arched my back, yelled that I was going to cum, and shot my load into her mouth. Sarah took as much of it as she could, swallowed some, and let the rest dribble out of the corners of her mouth onto her chin, and drip down onto my cock. My orgasm so intense it hurt. Sarah just smiled and sat back, continuing to stroke my cock until I was limp.

I thought that we would spend the night together. Sarah had a different thought.

“It’s probably time for you to go to your own room,” she told me.

Her words were not expected and I admit that I was a little confused. Nonetheless, I kissed her good night and went to my own room and slept alone for the night.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments