Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah Redux - Part Three

"Sarah wants to play again"

10
12 Comments 12
8.2k Views 8.2k
4.3k words 4.3k words
It had been a week since I had seen Sarah. She was a businesswoman now, with the responsibilities and problems that go along with being a manager, so it should not have been a surprise that some time would go by without hearing from her.

On an early Friday evening she called to tell me she was at a restaurant and had just finished dinner and drinks with several people with whom she worked. Could I pick her up?

I pulled my car up in front of the restaurant and saw Sarah waiting just inside the front door. I got out and made it part way to the front door before she saw me and stepped outside.

“Let the valet park your car, and come inside,” she said, taking my arm and walking me towards the attendant.

I gave the guy my keys and stepped inside the restaurant expecting to meet some of Sarah’s co-workers.

Instead, Sarah found us a small table in the lounge by the bar.

“I thought you were with friends?”

“I was. It was just an after work get together; they’ve all gone home.”

This was the first time I had seen Sarah in her work clothes. Far from the faded jeans and T-shirt girl that I had known, Sarah, the business woman was a model of perfection. Her hair was styled with big blonde curls which sparkled in the dim, flickering lights of the lounge. Her nails were manicured in a deep ruby red, making her fingers seem long and very white. She wore a dark blue jacket and dress with a white blouse, blue and red scarf, and dark blue high heels.

Sarah the student never wore jewelry. Sarah the business woman had on dangling ear rings, each looking like small wind-chimes; several thin, shiny bracelets; two sizeable rings; and a watch.

I don’t recall ever seeing Sarah wearing lip stick or with rosy cheeks. Nor had I ever seen Sarah in high heels.

She talked; I stared, appreciating the transformation and the attractive woman sitting across from me.

We ordered drinks.

There was small talk about her co-workers and about business in general. Then we got down to why we were here and not at my condo.

“Is this okay with you?” she asked.

I thought she meant being in the restaurant and not in my bed.

“Yes,” I answered, with a nod of the head and a look around the bar area.

She sensed that I had not understood her question.

“No. I meant are you okay with us getting back together like this?”

“Absolutely.” I said, emphasizing my approval. “I missed you.”

“Did you miss me or the sex?”

“Both,” I answered, wanting to be truthful.

Sarah laughed a little, and acknowledged that she had often thought of me and our sexual escapades while in Europe, and missed those times.

“I guess I need to know what we’re doing now,” she said. “Are you okay with my coming back into your life?” she added, not waiting for my response.

“Let’s put the sex aside for a minute,” I suggested. “I don’t want to dismiss the sex question, because it’s important; but let’s just talk about where I’m at.”

Sarah said nothing, sipping her drink, and waiting for me to go on.

“I’m not seeing anyone. I haven’t seen anyone for a couple of years. When we lived together, the sex was great. But you and I know that the relationship changed near the end, before you left. There was more to our relationship at that time than just the sex. I thought we really liked each other.”

“Yes.” was Sarah’s only response, as she looked down at her drink and actually seemed to blush a little.

“After you graduated, I wanted us to spend time together to see if our relationship was going to grow into something more. Maybe that wasn’t possible given your work opportunities. Maybe the age difference would prove to be too much.”

I let the thought just trail off, not wanting to add any more negatives to my confession.

Sarah just stared at her drink and said nothing.

I froze for a second, thinking that maybe Sarah just wanted to be friends and I had said too much, gone too far.

To say the least there was a long, awkward moment of silence.

“I like you, Michael. I thought of you many times when I was overseas.”

There was a pause as the waitress approached to see if we wanted another drink. We ordered two more.

I waited, anticipating a qualifying “but” before she spoke again.

“I wanted to call you when I was in Chicago. I wanted to call you as soon as I arrived back here.”

“Why didn’t you?” I asked.

“I didn’t think it was fair to you. I’d been away for more than four years; maybe you were with someone; maybe you had changed. I know I’ve changed. You knew Sarah, the student and young, sex, sex and more sex girl. I’ve grown up. I knew I was different than when we lived together. Maybe you wouldn’t like the grown up Sarah.”

“Well, I’m glad you called. I like the Sarah that’s sitting in front of me. You’ve become a beautiful young woman.”

“Are you saying that just because you want the sex?” she asked, looking at me for any reaction.

“Yes, I want the sex. But I also like you!”

Another awkward silence as Sarah stared at me contemplating what I had just said.

“What about you? Where are you at this time in your life?” I asked, turning the topic back to her.

“I’m happy with my work, and enjoy that aspect of my life. I don’t want to give up my career and design work. And I like the travel opportunities that my work requires.”

Sarah stared at her drink for a moment before speaking again.

“I told you that I liked you. I’d like to see if there’s something there between us. But I also don’t want to step back into your life if you don’t want me there.”

“I missed you. I do want to see you again. Why can’t we just see each other and see where it goes?” I asked.

Another awkward silence as Sarah stared at me.

“I’d like that,” she finally said, raising her glass in support of the idea.

“And the sex?” she added as she took another sip of her drink.

“You tell me.” I said. “You’re the one who was celibate by choice for over a year. Has that part of Sarah changed?”

“I’ve struggled with the sex question and whether it was really the sex I wanted. I tried to convince myself that I had changed. The interest and opportunities were there. I just tried to ignore it all and concentrate on my design work.”

“And?” I asked.

“I’ve come to realize that having and enjoying good sex is a part of who I am. I like sex. I want sex. Lots of sex.” she said, leaning forward over the table and whispering her words.

“And you’re good at it.” I whispered back.

There was that little twinkle in her eye that I had often seen before, and that little wry smile which emphasized her admission.

“Can you handle that?” she said, sitting back in her chair.

“Want to get out of here?” I asked.

We gulped the rest of our drinks and made our way to the door.

Parking around Sarah’s condo was, she acknowledged, at a premium and mostly for town residents or condo owners only. I could double park while she ran in and changed into something a little more comfortable.

“Hey, can you stay over?” I asked as she was closing the passenger side door.

“Yup,” was her answer.

Sarah returned to the car in her more relaxed t-shirt and jeans, along with a back-pack slung over one shoulder. We headed for my condo, stopping only for a small pizza so I could have something to eat.

Just inside my condo door, I put the pizza down on a table and took Sarah’s arm, pulling her into me. We enjoyed a long, wet, tongue battling kiss, which hopefully put an exclamation mark on our conversation at the restaurant.

I had only one slice of the pizza before Sarah excused herself to take a shower. I turned on some music, ate the remaining slices, and wondered what she and I might do for the remainder of the evening.

I heard Sarah shut off the shower, and I waited for her to join me on the couch in the living room.

“Hey, I have a surprise for you.” she yelled from my bedroom.

“What kind of surprise?” I yelled back.

“Come see for yourself,” was her comeback.

I popped a couple of breath mints into my mouth, shut off the music, and headed to my bedroom.

“Surprise!” she yelled as she raised her arms over her head.

Sarah was kneeling in the center of my bed, naked, with one of my ties fixed tightly to each wrist.

Sarah was in the mood to play.

“Tie these to the bed. Then I’ll be defenseless and you can have me any way you want,” she said feigning innocence and holding out her arms to let the ties swing back and forth in front of me.

“Anything?” I asked.

“Any way you want.”

This time, her voice was more sincere; more definite. The fake innocence was gone.

I pulled off my shirt and began to unbuckle my pants.

“Does that include fucking you in the ass?”

I had said it jokingly, wanting to kill a few seconds of time as I took off my pants. Yet, there was a grain of genuine interest in the question. A week earlier she had made a point of telling me no anal because she had not done that in over a year. Nonetheless, I had slid a finger into her ass the last time we were together, and she seemed to enjoy it. Really enjoy it.

“As long as you take your time and do it slow. I need to get used to it again.”

Mmmmmm. Sarah did want to play.

My pants were off and my erection was pointing straight at Sarah. She stared at it with the look of a person who hadn’t eaten any food in days.

I should have made it part of this little game we were starting, and denied her any cock. I should have just tied her to the bed without letting her touch my erect pole. But why deny myself?

I walked to the edge of the bed, my shaft bobbing every which way. Sarah crawled to the edge of the bed, never taking her eyes off of my wagging manhood.

The initial touch of her soft, warm fingers on my hard shaft sent an electric shock up my cock and spine which spread throughout my body. The look on her face; the way she held my rod in her hands; and the way she softly, slowly and lightly stroked it, sent waves of pleasure through my body and made my knees buckle.

She held my shaft in one hand while she cupped and tickled my balls with the other hand. Then she lightly grazed her fingernails over the shaft and sensitive head, teasing me and causing me to arch my back in pleasure and inhale sharply as my entire body shuddered.

Gobs of pre-cum oozed out of the swollen head and dangled down towards the bed and floor in a long strand.

I could feel my face flush, eyelids begin to close, and legs turn to jelly.

That’s enough! I’d cum if I let her continue.

I tied Sarah’s wrists together and then attached the ties to the wrought iron head board. That way, Sarah was restrained, but on a swivel, able to lie on her back or be turned over onto her stomach or knees.

She always liked me to start with her nipples, which were already hard and firm, and aching to be touched. I sucked on each nipple first, getting each wet and engorged with blood.

When it comes to nipple play, with Sarah there is no middle ground.

KylieKennt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieKennt

Sucking on them feels good, but she’d prefer moving quickly to the hard nipple play. I twisted, tweaked, and pulled them until it hurt. She’d tell me if I was being too rough. Then again, I’d never known Sarah to tell me to stop because of some pain.

I slid my hand down to her bald pussy to see how wet she was. I needn’t have bothered. The bed covers, I found, were already wet.

“Eat me!” Sarah directed, spreading her legs wide and offering her wet, flowering pussy lips.

“I thought I was in charge.” I thought to myself with a little smile of amusement on my face.

I positioned myself between Sarah’s legs, spread her pussy lips and began to tickle her slit with the tip of my tongue.

It had been some time since I had concentrated on just licking Sarah’s love hole. I was in no hurry, I enjoyed it, and this would be an opportunity to take my time and tease her a bit.

The more I flicked my tongue around her pussy, the faster her breathing became. The faster I tongue fucked her slit, the more she rotated her hips and pushed her pussy up into my mouth.

I pulled her clit hood back and danced the tip of my tongue around her now swollen love nub, eliciting short moans and groans along with her quick breaths.

When I would stop teasing her pussy, Sarah would quickly settle back onto the bed, groan, and let me know of her disappointment and frustration.

“Don’t tease me!” was her sharp directive.

I ignored her and pushed her legs up so her knees were bent and back by her ears. I started at her clit and proceeded to lick my way down to her squeaky clean asshole.

I had teased Sarah’s asshole with the tip of a large feather on several occasions, but never with my tongue. What better opportunity than right after her shower?

Sarah had always liked having her asshole tickled with the feather tip. She would squirm and squeal, laugh and moan, swear and yell, and the feeling was sometimes so intense that it would make her eyes water. Getting her rosebud tickled by the tip of my tongue was no different.

She moaned loudly, arched her neck and head back, and pulled hard on her restraints.

If swear words were any test of how good my tongue in her asshole felt, then I was doing a good job.

I tickled her asshole until she was exhausted and almost crying.

I went back to burying my tongue in her pussy, tickling her folds, paying a lot of attention to her clit, and fingering her.

I don’t know why or how, but this time I somehow missed all the usual signs of Sarah’s approaching orgasm. Even with my head between her legs and tongue buried in her slit, I could usually feel and hear her growing need for release.

My plan was to bring her close to her orgasm, but stop once or twice, letting the pleasure, intensity and need for release build.

The best laid plans…

I had gone too far. Before I knew it, Sarah was humping my face, deep into the throes of an orgasm, and tightening her thighs against my head as she bucked up and down on the bed.

When I was able to escape the vice-like grip of Sarah’s thighs, I could see that, indeed, she had cum. She was gasping for air, had a flushed face and chest, a little spittle running from the edge of her lips, and tears running from the corners of her eyes down her cheeks.

Having completely forgotten to place some big towels strategically under Sarah’s ass, the bed covers now had a large wet spot about the size of a basketball.

I knelt beside Sarah, my hard shaft pointing out and up and lightly stroked the inside of her thighs with my fingernails while she enjoyed the aftermath of her orgasm.

“That was a little intense,” she finally said.

For a second, I thought about untying her from the headboard. But, there was an expression on her face; a little wicked smile; a plea in her eyes.

“Fuck me,” she said. “Please fuck me.”

She said it in a way that made my cock twitch and the head swell to twice its size.

I grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over onto her knees.

Doggie style was Sarah’s favorite position, and I had no intention of denying her whatever she wanted. Doggie was what I liked as well.

Sarah’s plea to be fucked had done more than make my cock swell. Her words, echoing through my head, fully awakened my need to have her. Rather than tease her, I wanted to fuck her. And not just fuck her, but to fuck her hard.

Like the towels I had forgotten, I had left the lube in the bathroom. In fact, I hadn’t even thought about the lube until just that minute.

I wet my index finger with Sarah’s honey juices, wiped her juices on her puckered hole, and slowly inserted my finger deep into her asshole. She moaned and arched her neck and back.

She also looked back at me with a look of apprehension. She had told me to go slow if I was going to fuck her ass. Now she seemed more concerned that I was going to fuck her ass without any lubrication. It must have been a scary thought for a woman who had not taken a cock in her ass for a long time.

When I slid a second finger into her ass the apprehension on her face disappeared, morphing into the eyes half closed, open mouth, silent scream, oh-my-god-that-feels-so- good look.

“It’s just my fingers this time.” I assured her.

I knew it felt good. Sarah was shaking with each thrust of my fingers, and exhaling one constant low moan of pleasure.

After pleasuring Sarah’s asshole for several minutes, I removed my fingers and crept up behind her, putting the swollen head of my cock against her wet slit opening.

“Ready?”

She nodded yes, arched her back, and lowered her chest and face to the mattress.

I slid my entire shaft into her warm love hole. There was a deep, low moan as she exhaled. I could feel her shiver and shake and watched as she tugged hard on her restraints. I could feel her pussy tighten around my hard shaft.

Her once relaxed body stiffened at first, as the first spasms of pleasure raced through her body. Then she melted into the bed covers as she surrendered her body to the pleasure of being fucked from behind.

I fucked her slowly for a minute or two, before picking up the pace. The bedroom was silent except for her grunting with each thrust of my cock, the splatter sound of my cock probing her soaked pussy, and the movement of the bed as I fucked her pussy and she pulled on her restraints.

I fucked her with a steady rhythm.

After a few minutes, Sarah’s grunts, the noise of the bed and the splatter sounds faded away until I was only aware of my own pleasure and Sarah’s pleasure moans somewhere in the distant background.

I slid my thumb into Sarah’s ass and her head snapped back as she let out a loud guttural sound.

Sarah’s breathing increased. I watched as beads of sweat began to form on her back and ass. I listened for the sounds that would tell me that she was close.

I fucked her hard and fast and twisted my thumb into her ass, giving her the double penetration that usually sent her over the edge.

Then, things quickly began to unravel; literally unravel.

As I fucked Sarah and twisted my thumb into her asshole, I watched in disbelief as the wrist-to-headboard tie restraint began to come apart, tearing at a seam, the stitching popping open.

There was nothing I could do. I was too far along, as was Sarah, to stop now. It became a race between the tie ripping off the headboard and Sarah reaching orgasm.

The tie won; sort of. Sarah might have beaten the tie by a few milliseconds.

“Oh God, I’m cuming, I’m cum….”

In mid scream of pleasure, the tie restraint broke.

The sudden release hurled Sarah’s body back and to the side. Worse, her bound wrists snapped back and struck her in the chin, causing a red mark to appear along her jaw line. If her hands had hit her a few inches higher she might have lost some teeth or bloodied her lip. A few inches higher than that and she might have broken her nose.

The recoil of her body pushed me back and to the side. I reached out with one arm to catch myself, but my hand slipped off the edge of the mattress. I rolled awkwardly off the bed and onto the floor.

I was not hurt, other than my male ego.

I quickly stood to see if Sarah was okay, still displaying an erection that, only seconds before, had been ready to explode with my male seed.

Sarah was on her side, coiled in a fetal position, mewing softly, still enjoying her orgasm, and unaware that she had bruised her chin or that I had fallen off the bed.

“Why did you pull out of me like that?” she asked, looking up at me with misty eyes.

As I explained what had happened, I tried to untie her wrists. She was still in a daze, either as a result of her orgasm or the blow to her chin, or perhaps both.

“Why did you pull out of me?” she asked again, apparently having not comprehended what I had just explained to her.

“Did you cum?” she wanted to know.

“No,” I told her, as I cut the tie restraints from her wrists with scissors and attempted to explain once again what had happened.

I assured Sarah that she was okay, and explained that she had a red mark, along with a bump, on her jaw. Still in a somewhat dazed state, she worried that the red mark would show under her makeup, and wondered how she would explain it to her co-workers.

Ten minutes later, we were both laughing at what had happened, my cock in a more limp state and Sarah’s jaw a little swollen.

Ten minutes after that I was the recipient of a wonderful hand job, arching my back and edging closer to the point of no return.

Sarah knelt next to me, holding the base of my shaft with her left hand and rubbing the fingers of her right hand over the sensitive, pre-cum lubed head of my cock.

I watched.

Her expert cock play was always wonderful. Her attention to the sensitive head was both pleasurable and painful, bringing intensity to my need for release. Her light touches to the shaft sent spasms of pleasure deep into my core. She was a master at keeping me on the edge, unable to obtain the release I needed, yet desperate for that release. The tension in my body grew until I thought I would explode.

I was there. I was going to cum.

“I need to cum! I need to cum!” I told her.

Sarah stroked my shaft furiously with both hands.

Nothing was said. There were no sounds other than Sarah’s hands slapping down on the base of my shaft.

My eyes closed. I entered that pre-orgasm world, deep in my core, where there is nothing but pleasure; no reality; no awareness; no sense of one’s surroundings; only the need for physical release and the pleasure it would bring.

I shot long ribbons of hot cum high into the air, each of which landed on Sarah’s arms, thighs, stomach and tits. Oozing spurts of white goo ran down over her hands and fingers, covering her red nails and dripped onto my stomach and balls.

It was a powerful orgasm. I had not experienced one like that in a long time. It took me a while to catch my breath and recover.

Sarah stroked my shaft until I was limp, and then cleaned us both, wiping the cum off using my t-shirt.

Half an hour later, the lights were off, part of the restraints were still tied to the wrought iron headboard above us, we cuddling under the bed covers, laughed about the experience, reconsidered the use of ties as a restraint, considered how Sarah was going to explain the red mark and bump in her chin and jaw, and, somewhat exhausted, slept until mid-morning.

Sarah had indeed returned and she showed that she could take a punch to the jaw. 

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments