Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexclusivity

"Three couples meet again at a reunion to review and attempt to renew a special relationship"

15
9 Comments 9
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.8k words 3.8k words
Competition Entry: Spring Forward

 Despite the crowded hotel ballroom, Tony and wife, Tina, quickly found Dan and Jill and, immediately afterwards, Kent and Linda, who’d claimed a table. There was much kissing and groping. Jill wriggled her belly against Tony’s rising hardness and whispered, “Ooh, early to rise, early to bed.”

For seconds, it was as though nothing had changed as he saw Dan’s hand withdraw from feeling Tina’s bare breast under her deep cleavage. After all, it had been three years.

Then, the six sat around the table, confidently sitting in the same order as when they’d played their very first game. Clockwise, it was Tony, Linda, Dan, Tina, Kent, Jill.

“Can we reminisce first?” Jill pleaded. “We’ve got all night.”

“And, who knows?” Dan chuckled. “Into the morning.” He might have been joking, but maybe not.

“Remember this, the touchy/feely game?” Dan laughed, glancing at his wife.

“Let me tell it,” Jill said, “Tony was on my left, as now.”

“You wanked me like crazy,” Tony said.

“Dan fingered my wetness from my right. His finger pushed into my cunt. Fingers can’t reach that far, I thought. Then, I probed there.” Grins all around.  They knew what was coming. “He was using a fucking bread-stick.”

The grins became happy laughter, loving that memory.

“As a punishment, I married him—you like eating breadsticks my way, don’t you, dear?”

“Taste better,” laughed Dan. “Led to our first rule. No implements allowed.”

“It was a popular game,” Kent observed.

While the group chuckled over their youthful sensual practices, Tina was thinking of how they’d become this sensuous sextet.  SEXtet! The right word. Would this evening turn back time? That’s what she and Tony had hoped.

 Innocent individual students, all on four-year courses, became a ravenous, six-person menage of interdependent lovers. During those early college years, Tina had casually fucked several students. But only the three men at this table were sensually skilled enough to service her hot-blooded nature. And, for her, by that final year, Tony was the one.

Tina, Jill and Linda became friends, quickly recognising their shared overflowing sexuality. They would often chuckle at the futile pricks they encountered.  Linda’s revelation of her anal preference had surprised Tina, “Needs a good hard cock,” Linda had explained.

Tina didn’t mind anal, but it was never as euphoric as a good stiff shafting. Girl-talk always came around to ‘best ever’ when the names of Tony, Kent and Dan came up. They told of their blissful encounters with each of them.

Much later, Tony told her that the three men had talked about the good, the bad and the ugly they had screwed in the college. The ‘good’ section contained Tina, Jill and Linda and they had decided to follow through with a genuine three-pronged pursuit.

    “Tina! Tina!” Tony’s voice brought her back to the group around the table. “You remember that first night we formed our group.”

“On my mind, right now,” Tina declared, amazed at that coincidence.

“Springtime.  Start of our third year,” Jill piped up. “Who could ever forget that?”

“Oh, your faces, when you opened the door,” Tony chuckled.

Linda nodded, “Because, you three were on our minds, and there you were, cocks pushing against your pants.”

Kent laughed, “Tits immediately on display. At least yours were, Linda.”

“My buttons had come undone.”

Jill smirked, “Everybody’s buttons and zips quickly came undone.”

Tina remembered it so well. They had no doubts about why they were there, and in that state of mind, quickly naked, they had set the scenario for their immediate future.

More champagne had been brought to the table and they were all bright-eyed by now.

“Tony’s was the first cock I grabbed that night,” Linda declared.

“Hard as a rock?” Tony affirmed.

“Mmm, eventually,” Linda said, teasingly.

“I remember,” Jill said. “Like musical fucking chairs. Each one moving on to the next.”

“No music, and no chairs, just fucking cocks. Delightful.” Tina agreed.  

Linda was quick with her praise, “You guys were great at holding back. So, it just went on.”

There was a pause as they sipped at their champagnes. The floor had cleared as couples danced. 

“When did we make the rules?” Dan asked.

“Forget already?” Tony queried, before reminding him. “That was two nights later, not sure whose room we were in, but we put the lights out and played a sort of ‘tag me if you can’ game.”  

“Of course,” Kent responded, “if a girl was tagged, she had to give a blow-job.”

Tina confirmed, “And if we caught a guy, he had to favour us by licking us anywhere.” She beamed across the table at Tony, and joked, “I married you for your tongue as much as your cock.”

Linda nodded, “But that session in the dark really drew us together more, and led to the one main rule—”

“Exclusivity,” Jill concluded for her. “No intimacy outside the six of us. Plus, everything had to be physical. No phone or email contact.”

“That was always frustrating,” Dan commented. “Especially because we had no contact after we were married.”

There was a silence around the table as though that had set them all contemplating.

It was Kent who raised the question they all had on their minds, “So, when we heard Andy Connor had set up this reunion, what were we expecting. I was struck by the timing.”

“Yes, April,” Linda agreed, “everything good seemed to happen in Springtime.”

“Did we believe we could recapture this? All married couples now and settled down.” Kent went on.

“We’re only three years older. Fun doesn’t stop with age,” Tina argued flatly.

Tony came in on that one, “Exclusivity! Remember?”

“I remember,” Kent replied. “Suppose I, or Dan, wanted to fuck Tina tonight, would you---?”

“I presume, you’d ask me first?” A smiling Tina put in.

“Naturally” Kent affirmed. “Remember we’ve never played our games since we paired off and married.”

“You mean we’d now be committing the big ‘A’?” Ben asked.

“Neatly put,” Tony observed, “Our exclusiveness shouldn’t be impaired by time or a ring on the finger. Even though I love Tina madly.”.

“Still fucks well too,” Tina chuckled.

Kent clapped his hands, “Great with us,” he declared. “I just wanted to make sure.”

 Dan sighed, looking directly at Tina’s cleavage, “The evening suddenly becomes very promising.”

“Should we test a game now?” Jill asked eagerly, and Tony felt her hand slide along his thigh.

Quickly, he clenched her hand in his and drew it back, “It’s too early for games. Plenty of fun for later. We’ll be shattered by midnight.”

“You might be,” Dan said jokingly. “But I agree. I was hoping to hear some more memories.”

  Tina nodded, “What about when we paired off and were—"

“Challenged to do it in a crowd. Oh, yes,” Jill broke in enthusiastically.

Tina continued, “But without being noticed.”

 “Such a challenge,” Linda agreed, “Dan and I did it on the subway in a carriage packed with drunks. I was dressed for it. Button-up dress and no bra or panties. Pressed so close, it was difficult to reach and unzip Dan.”

Linda paused before going on, “Dan loosened my dress, his fingers wriggled up to stir my juices.” She chuckled, “Wow! As soon as his cock came free, I pulled it into place, the carriage rocked, and that motion took over. Dan’s hard as a brick cock, plunged up into me, and I had to choke back a gasp. An old guy told me not to worry these rides could be rough. He never knew I was close to orgasm.”

Murmurs of appreciation from her surrounding companions.

“Who’s next?” Tony urged, loving the familiar feeling of togetherness that flowed between them.

“You were the prime mover, Tina. You tell ours.”

Tina shrugged, and said, “Yes, I chose a cinema. Plenty of folk to fulfil the challenge. But a porn cinema? Well, I assumed all eyes would be on the screen. Nobody would notice Kent and me fucking in the back row which was empty apart from us.

 Kent was so vigorous in his upward thrusts that I was quickly near orgasm. Without delay he spurted inside me. I was gone, both of us, moaning helplessly, and too loud.

Lying back, satisfied, I felt a hand, not Kent’s, grope under my skirt. A voice growled, “Me next.” And I was horrified to see the line of men suddenly filling the row. Panic took me and I pushed at the hand while Kent pulled me the other way.

“No, I’m first,” another voice growled, and I dread to think what might have happened if a fight hadn’t broken out. Warning. Never try it in a porn cinema.”

Another round of applause, and Jill looked across at Tony, “Ours is the only one untold. I know you feel guilty, but do you want to tell them, Tony?”

Tony hesitated, “My big failure.”

Jill shook her head, “Not really. We tried to be too clever.”

Another bottle of champagne was put on the table as Tony began, “I’ll try to keep it brief. A crowded beach seemed a good choice. We did cheat a little. A windbreak covered us from one side. We kept the cliff at our backs. Adults on all clear sides. Kids away playing the hard sand,”

Jill butted in, “It was me who offered you the blow-job.”

“Could I refuse an offer like that?” Tony asked.

Dan laughed, “I never can.”

 “So,” Tony went on, “I held up the large beach towel, pretending it was a sunshade. Behind the towel cover, Jill sucked my cock wildly. Refusing to relax. Her tongue was as active as hell. Suddenly, surprisingly, I knew I was close to cumming.”

“Surprising, yes, you’re usually well contained,” Tina observed.

“I was prepared to swallow,” Jill explained. “Then something crawled over my leg.”

“That was it,” Tony admitted, “Jill’s frightened jerking and screaming cast my spurting cock out of her mouth. Cum splattered all over her face.”

“I’ve had that before,” Jill admitted, “But this was in public.”

“With all haste, the towel fell to cover my shrivelling cock. But Jill’s ingenuity was terrific.”

“Oh, don’t,” Jill pleaded.

“What?” Tony exclaimed. “This shows what a sharp cookie you are. Her white-streaked face turned towards people nearby, attracted by her screams. As she wiped her face with a tissue, she pointed overhead and screamed, “Bloody seagulls.” So convincing that everyone rushed to cover their picnic meals.”

Laughter all around the table, and Linda asked, “What had crawled on your leg?”

Jill shrugged, “Never found out. Small crab most likely. A beetle. Whatever, it made me jump and scream.”

EvaJonnesSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaJonnesSexy

Tony glanced at his watch, “Almost ten-thirty. Is it time to indulge our exclusive passions?”

Nods of agreement all around, and Dan said, “Curiosity has brought us to this point.”

“And it wasn’t just searching for lost youth,” Tina declared.   

Kent suggested, “The wrong room game?”

“Uncomplicated,” Tony agreed “But we should get into casuals.”

“All of us,” Jill laughed. “But keep our rooms secret, so there’s an element of surprise.”

“We guys meet in the small lounge at the end of the corridor,” Tony said.

Married pairs went to their own rooms with a gap of time between them. Tony was happy to remove the stifling suit and change into shirt and cotton pants. He tore three sheets from a notepad, kissed Tina warmly, and went out.

 Gathering in the small lounge all equally casual, Tony handed Dan and Kent a piece of notepaper and said, “Write your room number, hand it back, face down.”

Numbers were written, returned, and shuffled before being handed back.

His read 231, which wasn’t his own room. Kent and Dan checked, and each declared, “All clear.”

 

In room 243, after Dan had left, Jill, after much thought, put on a thin summer dress. She’d considered her slinky robe but had thought it too provocative. She laughed at the thought. What did she think Kent or Tony were coming for? A quiet chat? Jill had fucked both men many times. So why this nervousness? The passage of time, that was it.

The sudden hard rap on the door made her jump even though that is what she was waiting for. She hurried to open the door, and there stood blond-haired, smiling Kent.

As he quickly wrapped her in his arms and kissed her, Jill felt the pressing hardness of him immediately.

As they broke the kiss and he began loosening the buttons on her dress, Kent said, “I’m glad it’s you. It’s been such a long time, but I still remember the taste of you.”

In her room, Tina quickly threw her revealing gown to one side and donned her equally revealing silken robe which felt so exquisite against her bare skin. She poured herself a small vodka, not to build up courage, hell, she wanted what was due at any second. Her already hardening nipples told her that she was hoping it would be Dan. Nobody, apart from Tony, had ever made her nipples point as Dan did. As he had done earlier in the evening.

She was waiting eagerly beside the door when the knock came. Without delay she had it open. And, to her delight, it was Dan, who was inside with the door closed behind him before she could draw breath. For five feverish seconds, he gazed at her, at all of her, before he said huskily, “Ah, the Gods have been kind to me. A gorgeous robe.”

 They kissed passionately, hot tongues entwined, while his hands pushed inside her robe, opening it, to find her eagerly waiting breasts.

 Linda waiting in 231, also changed into a robe. She had perfumed her vital parts where she knew either Tony or Dan could satisfy her wildest needs. If they were in the right mood. When she answered the knock on the door and found Tony standing there, smiling like he’d won the lottery, she knew she was in for a good time. Tony was a most efficient and rigorous lover, but how was his memory? Within seconds he had her in his arms, his hands searched behind her where she was overjoyed to feel his fingers through her robe. spreading her crease to find the tighter entry hole where she needed most activity.

Time had not closed his memory.

He knew her so well.

Back in Jill’s room, having unbuttoned and discarded her dress, Kent dropped to his knees intent on finding her special taste.  First, he found a subtle change.

“No bush!” he commented.

“Started waxing months ago. Dan likes it.”

“I think I’m going to like it too,” Keith mumbled as he buried his mouth against Jill’s inviting lower lips.

Her thighs readily parted, and she gasped as his tongue explored wildly.

“Delicious,” Kent muttered, and admitted, “tastes as good as ever.”

With his fingers sliding into her entry, his tongue adoring her clit, she couldn’t hold back another gasp.

But then he pulled back and said, “I’m sure I can manage better on that wide bed.”

“I’m sure you can,” Jill agreed.

Elsewhere, Tina began to tremble the moment Dan’s hand touched her breasts. His fingers playing on her nut-hard nipples had her yelping with pleasure and shrugging out of her robe.

When he bent to take a nipple between his lips and sucked gently, Tina felt a pull, as always, deep low inside where her real craving lay. Intoxicating as it was, she was equally compelled to ease Dan towards the bed. Raising his head, he was quite happy to be guided, although his fingers continued to drift over and around her nipples.

Then she was on the cosy bed, flat on her back, and he was over her, tonguing her jutting nipples as though afraid they’d escape. But the more he played the more intense her deeper desire became.

 In 231, Linda sighed. Of course, she was being unfair in expecting speedy action on her anal desires. She wasn’t averse to Tony licking at her breasts after discarding her robe, while his fingers explored her wetter parts. Extremely wet, in fact.

His lifting her to the bed had been an added blissful experience revealing his lusty strategy. Lying on her back now, as his tongue coursed over her clit, tasting her drizzling juices, she knew he would want to fuck her soon. That was okay, just as long as, beyond that, she got the ecstasy of his solid cock heaving into her rectal passage. Oh, joy.

She whimpered her pending orgasm now as his tongue tickled around her entry.

In 243, Kent arranged Jill on the bed, on her back, legs spread wide. Bending over her, he continued his juice tasting.

“Would you like cream with that?” Jill panted, as another semi-orgasm struck her.

“Cream would be good.”

She managed an uneasy chuckle, as she said, “Well, you’ll have to supply it. Got much?”

“Loads.”

 “I’m ready for it. Quickly now.”

 For Tina, the room had gone all blurry as she struggled to hiss, “Lick lower. I’m ready to cum.”

Dan’s tit-licking had nearly brought her to an unexpected climax, but he did as she requested, and his mouth drooled openly in her soaking pinkness. He had half turned his body, and she knew Dan wanted her to grasp his cock, maybe suck it.

Their position was awkward and while grasping his cock tightly, she couldn’t get her head close enough to take him in her mouth. Best she could manage was to get her tongue licking at the beautiful smooth, purple head. She tasted precum, so he wasn’t far away.

Tina was surprised herself at how close she was. Perhaps it had something to do with this kind of reunion. She wanked Dan hard, tried to lick his end more firmly but felt her own craving soar.

Tony had been listening to Linda’s fast breathing as he stopped licking her. He knew, from experience, exactly what she wanted. He knew too that if he wanted to fuck her in the standard way, he would need to conserve his strength, to fulfil her anal needs.

So be it. He was prepared to take the risk. In a strange way he was keen to know how well he would manage. He moved his body between Linda’s legs.

Next second, he was driving his rivet of a cock high up into her receptive cunt. With much, gasping, thrashing, twisting and squirming, Linda orgasmed.

Pleased that he’d resisted the power of Linda’s orgasm, Tony withdrew his hard cock slowly from inside her.

Even as he did, she looked down at it, shiny and slimy, and whispered, “You know which way you’ll go now, don’t you?”

Kent spread Jill’s willing legs, feeling her hips heaving in anticipation. Placing his throbbing cock at her entry, he knew he wouldn’t have to move, but he did, thrusting deep up into the very core of her. Her cry of delight was a bonus.

Tina, unable to resist any longer, pulled Ben’s cock to what Tony called ‘her treasure pot’. As he entered, she was delighted by his growl of lusty pleasure, and then he delighted her more as with deliberate slowness he poked his generous hardness along her magic trail. Every inch was a joy. The rhythm quickly began.

Linda was excited by just being bent forward over two pillows on the edge of the bed. Tony knew the drill. He found the lube on the bedside and fingering it into her hole had been a thrill. Now he was poised behind her trembling form as he parted her cheeks, and she felt the first slimy touch of his rod. His entry was cautious but with a sudden ’pop he was inside her, driving deep into her bowel.

Anyone around on the second floor might have thought that a catastrophe was imminent. Strange groaning noises, occasional screams and yells seemed to fill the air as they emanated from unidentifiable rooms. Very few would have recognised the combined sounds of multiple orgasms.

 

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The loving companions, lightly dressed, strolled, arm in arm, in the gardens behind their hotel. The April air was unusually warm. Moonlight, and light from lamps along the path highlighted the colourful Spring flowers.

Then ahead of them, as Tony knew, having discovered it earlier, was the glorious copse of cherry trees, in full pink blossom. Many petals now carpeted the ground beneath the trees.

“I love it,” Tina almost screamed, racing towards the trees. “This is me. This is me” as she wildly kicked up clouds of pinkness around her. As the others laughed, she tore open her dress, and bared her breasts towards the moon. “Could I get moon-tanned? “

Then the lamps went out. “Timed for midnight,” Tony explained, watching his wife display herself wantonly in the pale moonlight, which amazingly made the pink blossom glow.

Beside him, Keith ran onto the fallen petals, calling out, “Haven’t tested you yet, Tina!”

Shedding his shirt and unfastening his pants, he raced towards Tina, who gave a giggling scream before disappearing into the gloom of the trees with Keith close behind her.

Dan and Linda were already moving towards the trees, which they never reached as they fell among the petals and Linda straddled Dan, bucking madly.

Tony, left alongside Jill, said calmly, “Fancy a coffee.”

Laughing Jill hauled down his zip, “Fancy a blowjob.”

“You’ve asked that another time.”

They finished up among the trees, doing it all, and it was so elating to hear rapturous climactic noises all around them.

Later, under the cover of pink blossom, they sat in a tight, sensuous knot of naked bodies and Tony told them, “There has to be one rule change.”

Questioning murmurs all around.

“We all want this to continue?”

Not one voice of dissent.

Tony was enjoying being in charge, “Then the one change is essential—I’ll need your cell-phone number before you leave tomorrow. I’ll book this place for April next year and let you know the date.”

Tony paused, before adding, “Does anyone think we might go for early September as well?”

Again, there was no disapproval, and Tony said, “Excellent. A very successful evening, leading to many, many, more.”

They all retired late, in the arms of their respective spouses, warmed by the promise of exciting future reunions.

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments