Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She never expected this, but i did it.

"Her dream came true"

3
1 Comment 1
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

She came over to my apartment one day as she often did, usually on my days off. I made us a nice breakfast that morning. She always loved when I made her breakfast, and I think I loved making it for her even more. So, after eating, we ended up on the sofa and put on Netflix. She must have been wet already in anticipation because she wanted to spoon. So, we put the cushions on the floor, lying down on my side, she lies down in front of me, and it did not take long at all for my cock to get hard once her ass was pressed up against it.

She loved it, loved having that power over me, she ate that shit up. So she pressed her ass harder against my cock as my arm was wrapped around her, her perfect breasts in my hand. I could feel her nipples bulging out of her bra. She was soaking wet, and she had complete confidence in me that I would always satisfy her.

And this morning was no different, I fully intended to take care of this magnificent creature pressing up against my cock. I fully intended to satisfy her insatiable sexual appetite. Soon her hand reached for my cock, stroking it through my pants, and I can hear she's already starting to breathe heavy. She stood up, turned around to face me, and started to take off her clothes. She was hungry, I was going to feed her. 

She had such beautiful breasts. She had some work done on them years ago and they were just magnificent. Beautiful nipples, perfect form. They were just spectacular. After kissing me passionatel, she began to take off my pants. A few moments later her mouth was wrapped tightly around my hardened cock. It was so exciting to see her enthusiasm and willingness to devour it.  

Pants off now, I lean back on the sofa with my legs spread apart as her mouth slides up and down on my shaft, and with great determination. Her face was so beautiful; as she looked up at me, she was the most beautiful sight my eyes have ever gazed upon. Truly. It was so easy to see how much she loved blowing me. Her eyes are squinting, eyebrows raised, moaning loudly... she loved it. I think she loved it even more than I loved it. This was her cock and she knew it. She claimed it for herself, and I was only too happy to oblige. This went on for a little while, then she got up, grabbed me by my cock the same way you would grab someone by their hand, and she walked me into the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, she knew exactly what I was about to do to her. It's what I always did to her, and she was about to have it once more. I sat her at the edge of the bed, then I made her lean back and lay flat. We begin to kiss. Her kisses were so tender and so passionate, and our tongues danced as she lay there on my bed. She slid her tongue across my top lip, then along my bottom lip, just before softly biting it. It was surreal. 

Slowly I work my way down, dragging my tongue between her breasts. Getting ever closer to her nipples... her breathing much heavier now, and I can literally feel her heart starting to race. As I mentioned, her nipples were so nice, and incredibly sensitive. I began sucking on them. Sliding my tongue around each nipple in little circles before drawing each one into my mouth, sliding my tongue all over them some more. She began to Arch her back to lift her beautiful breasts high in the air to greet my mouth, and I reached down under her back with both hands and pulled her into me. I paid lots of attention to them.

She enjoyed it when I softly bit and tugged on them, which I did. Wanting me to squeeze them hard, which I also did. Eventually I got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore, and I begin to slowly work my tongue down to her pussy. A beautiful, shaved pussy. So smooth. I can remember pausing to look at it, I couldn't believe in a few moments I would have it in my mouth, and that's exactly what happened. She was moaning so loud in anticipation of my tongues arrival. I spread her legs wide, then began to slowly work my way to that beautiful soaked pussy that desperately wanted my attention. 

I started low, and worked my tongue around the outside of her pussy. Up one side very slowly, down the other side. I did this for a while to tease the shit out of her. Each time I slid my tongue around her pussy, I worked it closer and closer to her entrance until I was in. As I looked up to see her face, both of her hands were on her breasts, and she was touching her nipples. That made me smile very wide.

Then I went to work on her, sliding my tongue between her pussy and her clit. Then latching onto her clit, drawing it into my mouth and sucking on it the way I sucked on her nipples. Then back down to her pussy where I worked my tongue inside of her, then back up to her clit. Her legs were lifting her hips off the bed as she reached down with both hands to grab my head and pull my face tighter into her pussy. She literally began to fuck my mouth. I gave her my tongue and she fucked it like the little whore she was. She starved me for air as she fucked my mouth in selfish abandon. Then ultimately, I latched on to her clit and would not let go.

As I sucked on it, I began to softly humm and moan. My lips were vibrating on her clit just like one of her toys. Once I started to do that she could bear no more, and came so fucking hard. Her body became so stiff with a little bit of trembling, it was incredibly intense for her, she couldn't even make a noise until it was almost over. But once she loosened up, she made the most incredible noise you could ever imagine. This was an amazing lover.

This went on for what seemed like a good hour. She came in my face over and over again, her juice running down my chin. Her pussy was all over my face, it was like I was high. Such an incredible feeling. Over and over again she came for me.

JessiGirlWow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiGirlWow

Over and over again I sucked on her pussy, sucked on her beautiful clit, and treated her like the woman I loved more than life itself.

I was not done with her yet, and she was not done with me. She got on her knees and presented her ass to me. So I slid in behind her and took my steely cock and begin slapping her clit with it. I would slap it, then slide my head all over it, then work my head inside of her ever so slightly, then I would begin to smack her ass with it. Spreading pre-cum all over her pussy and ass.

Finally, I began to work my cock inside of her. She gasped as it spread her wide open. Slowly, inch by inch, I work my cock inside. She loved it so much. She loved my cock, could never get enough of it, and today was no different. Holding her hips tightly in my grasp, I began to fuck her right and proper. Fucking her slowly at first, but eventually it got harder and faster. She was making so much noise now, the neighbors heard everything; I have no doubt.

Fucking her hard and fast, I could feel her pussy getting bigger and tighter around me. Her pussy swelled up around me as my balls were slapping her cIit. I was determined to fuck the living shit out of this woman, and I did. And once more it didn't take long for her to cum again. I was actually surprised at how fast she came, but really I shouldn't have been because this is how it always was. She always came, often and a lot. And I always knew what this meant; soon I would be cumming too.

Fucking her from behind, she leaned back, almost sitting upright while I reached around to squeeze her breasts. Bouncing on my cock, I hit her just right and she came some more just before collapsing onto her belly. She knew laying on her belly was one of my favorite positions to have her in. As she collapsed to her belly, my cock never exited her pussy, and as she lay there I sat up right and continued to fuck her. Her ass cheeks were firmly in my hands as I began pounding her. Working my cock in her as far as I can, both hands squeezing her ass tightly. She was immobilized, all she could do is lay there and take what I had to offer, and she took it well. I fucked her that way until she squirted. It was surreal for me when that happened, somethng very speciaI. I had control over her. I can make her do anything I wanted at this point, and squirting is on that list. And I made sure she squirted again for me just to emphasize ownership over her pussy. This was my pussy. Mine! 

I loved her so much.

We both agreed that now I would finish up. So with her still laying on her belly, she propped herself up on her elbows as I now lay down on top of her. I begin to fuck her just like that. I love fucking like that, it's one of my favorite positions. She knew it. And as I'm fucking her, I reach underneath and grabbed her tits again and held her very tight. I had complete control over her, she cannot move, she cannot do anything except take my cock. Her nipples are so hard in my hands as I'm pounding the shit out of her. Her hair moving back and forth with each thrust. Fucking her very hard, I felt her pussy contractng once more as she came. I had to wrestle with her, keep her from pushing my cock out when she came like that, but I managed to stay in her. But finally, it was my turn to cum, and I slowly begin to work up to that point. And once I had her securely again, it did not take long.

Between the noises that were coming out of her mouth, the gasping, the panting, and the feeling of her beautiful tits in my hands, I begin to feel my load work its way up to the head of my cock. She felt it as well, and got louder and louder. Finally my cock just exploded inside of her. Jet after Jet of hot cum came blasting out of me. My cum filling up that sweet pussy. It felt like I would never stop cumming, I couldnt stop. I made so much noise when I came... we both did. It was unfucking believable.  But little did she know, I wasn't done with her yet.

After I caught my breath, I lifted myself off of her. Drenched in sweat, I leaned forward and kissed her. Our cheeks were pressed against each other, a closeness I had never felt before her, or since.

Cock saturated in both my cum and in her juices, I lay back on the bed next to her. She did not move in her exhaustion. I grabbed her by the hip and flipped her over onto her back. Her eyes were closed, she asked what I was doing. I gave a Sly grin and begin to kiss her all over her hips. She understood exactly what that meant; one of her greatest fantasies is about to come true.

I begin to work my tongue lower and lower until I finally reached her cum filled pussy. I had never done this for a woman before, but there was nothing I would not do for this woman. I proceeded to work my tongue into her clit, then down into her pussy. She completely and totally lost her shit, 

Once again, her pussy was in my mouth, but this time it was loaded with all of my cum. As I was going down on her again, mere moments passed and she erupted with the most intense orgasm she ever had in her life. I had never seen a woman cum like that before, she was screaming, and her body convulsed uncontrollably. And it did not stop either. She shook and shook and shook, and when she finally began to calm down, she flew into another orgasm and began to shake uncontrollably some more. It was one of the most amazing things I had ever seen. This woman I loved so much just got the kind of pleasure she has always deserved, and it came at my doing.

Once the shaking stopped, she literally passed out from exhaustion. So, I got in bed with her and I held her close while she slept for a few hours before going back to her husband. 

It was truly a day neither of us will ever forget.

 

This is a true story about a beautiful woman I used to see.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TonyZipper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments