Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Something Steamy

"He gets home, she's naked. He gets a little rough and she loves it."

16
8 Comments 8
10.9k Views 10.9k
772 words 772 words
I was horny and pissed. I had woke up and my man was gone. Gah, that asshole, he knew I hated waking up alone. Reminds me of bad times. Laying, tummy down, on our bed, I was reading something "steamy". I just had a towel covering my butt, even though I had had my shower hours ago.

This writer was good. I was wiggling around slightly trying to get pressure on my clit without actually touching myself. Ugh, I was getting soaking wet.

I heard him come in the apartment. My pussy got a little wetter, wanting and knowing it was going to get his attention.

I heard his slight intake of breath as he opened the door to our room. I could feel his gaze practically eating up my appearance, heard him undressing himself. All the while I was pretending to read my book. I had read the same sentence like six times already and my wiggling was increasing, making my pussy even more wet.

I was not going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that I was so affected by his stare.

I heard him walk over to the bed. He stood there for several moments. My breathing hiked up a little in anticipation.

Then without any warning, he put one hand on my ass and shoved two fingers of his other hand deep in my pussy. I couldn't help it, a moan escaped me. No more pretending now.

He leaned his body onto mine, putting his lips to my ear, he whispered in that sexy, husky voice, "Oooh, baby you're soooo wet." He twirled his fingers inside me.

He moved his hand from my ass, up my body, and into my hair, which he grabbed and pulled; exposing my neck. Oh he knew my neck was sensitive.

He bit my neck hard. I moaned loud as he started to finger fuck me for all his worth. He didn't let up, on his biting or finger fucking, until I had cum all over his hand.

The towel had at some point been thrown across the room. I didn't care anymore.

He ran his two fingers through my pussy again making me twitch. Then he dragged the two fingers over my ass and up my back to my neck. Successfully leaving a trail of my pussy juices up my body.

One hand bracing himself above me and the other holding his eight inch cock, he started at my pussy and licked up the trail he had made.

ScarletPegasi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletPegasi1

Making me squirm the higher he got.

Pulling my hair so that my head turned on its side as reached my neck. He bit my neck again, and rammed his whole cock in my pussy, ripping it a little.

My body jerked and I cried out in pleasure and pain.

He growled in my ear, "Is this what you wanted?" He thrusted hard, "My big, thick cock in your," another hard thrust, "tight, dripping wet pussy?"

He started fucking me faster, his hand still pulling my hair, the other hand digging into my hip. Getting more leverage, he was going even harder.

He hadn't fucked me like this in ages, I loved it! He had me moaning and screaming. God, I couldn't take it. I was going to cum.

He paused for a second, spit on my puckered star, got some of the juices leaking out of my pussy on his thumb and shoved it in my ass. I moaned as I enjoyed the new sensation.

Immediately he started pounding my pussy again. The pause had slowed my orgasm but I could still feel it coming.

He was relentless. Not slowing down one bit. Fuck, I was right on the edge, but I couldn't quite get over it.

His grunts were getting louder, more animalistic. He was close to coming. I knew he only had about ten seconds left.

The thrusting becoming more and more erratic. He leaned down and bit me right on my sweet spot. Pushing me over the edge, I screamed into the mattress as I came, hard.

Growling, he kept fucking me through my orgasm until I felt him explode inside me. The hot cum shooting deep into my pussy, prolonging my orgasm a little longer. My pussy, spasming, milking all the cum from his cock. Which wasn't softening.

He was just lightly thrusting now, riding out his orgasm. Little grunts still coming from him.

Finally, he pulled out. I rolled over to look at him. He was breathing hard, his pupils were dilated and his cock was still hard. He smirked down at me... this wasn't over yet.

Published 
Written by luckyguppy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments