Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spoons for dessert

"Skipping dessert at the restaurant we rush home to get our lust desserts"

2
0 Comments 0
6.4k Views 6.4k
696 words 696 words
Slamming the front door shut my date and I made our way into my bedroom. My cock was rock hard, its length unmistakable along the front of my jeans. We had kissed and held each other all the way home in the back of the cab.

We had whispered how much we wanted each other. Her hands had stroked my thigh and my cock as I leaned over kissing her lips, while my hand had felt her fantastic breasts. The cab driver must have gotten an eye-full, but we didn't care.

I sat on the bed and she sat astride my muscular thighs. I unfastened her little waistcoat and cupped her breasts through the tight fabric of her shirt. My thumbs played with her nipples that could be seen pressing through the material.

Her mouth hung open slightly as my thumbs circled her hard nipples. She unfastened my shirt exposing my chest. Licking her thumbs she massaged my nipples sending little jolts of electricity down to my cock.

We stripped off our shirts. Sitting half naked we felt each others warm skin and kissed deeply. She unfastened my belt and, sliding back along my thighs, she unbuttoned my jeans revealing the mound of my erection pinned to my thigh by my tight shorts.

A blossoming patch of pre-cum had darkened the material and she stroked the head underneath. Meanwhile my hand massaged her thighs with slow long strokes working my way up until I reached under her short skirt. I pushed up her skirt and saw her panties were wet; my thumbs stroked over the surface as she stroked me.

We stayed like this for a short time. She moaned softly as my thumb slipped inside her panties and slid it along her silky inner lips. I was also breathing deeply, watching and feeling this fantastic scene playing out before me. I didn't want to cum this way, so I suggested we stop and lay down.

We undressed and I lay on the bed behind her with her back against my chest, my thighs against hers.

jacksonchloe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jacksonchloe

Supporting myself on my elbow I reached over her stroking her breasts while kissing her neck and ears. She had a great toned stomach and my fingers traced down her contours until they reached her mound.

My hard cock was pushing up against her closed thighs which gently squeezed the head. She lift her leg and she took hold on my cock, rubbing the head along her slit. It felt amazing and I had a powerful urge to push inside, but I let her play as she moaned. She looked back at me over her shoulder and we kissed deeply, noisily sucking on each other mouths.

Then, she told me to push. Without hesitation I thrust deeply into her. She gave a little cry, but I kept pushing in and pulling out with full lengths. Our kisses were mad and wet. I lifted up her leg and rolled slightly over her flat leg giving me greater access. I used quick shallow thrusts and massaged her mound with my free hand.

I was starting to groan and curse along with her. It was a loud and sweaty scene. I could then feel the beginning of the urge to cum. I told her I was ready and she said she wanted to watch me, so I lay on my back and she knelt over me.

She slowly lowed herself onto my cock and as she moved up and down my length, I massaged her sopping mound and felt all over her great toned body. I soon came hard, arching my back and panting. She then started grinding her pubic bone against mine, groaning loudly.

As the haze of my orgasm subsided her grinding started to hurt. But I let her continue, almost enjoying the pain, my hands playing with her breasts and nipples. Soon she started breathing rapidly, her groans becoming more desperate. She went still, her eyes closed and mouth set in a kind of silent scream. She then cursed and sank down on top of me.

We lay like that for a long time just kissing and playing - fantastic!

Published 
Written by organism
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors