Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sydell's Epilogue

"After surviving an epic battle to save the world, Sydell struggles to find "normalcy" once more..."

13
9 Comments 9
745 Views 745
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

Sydell paid for his drinks and finally left the tavern so he could voyage to a shadier part of town. He knew the eastern side of Kaspszak attracted a far more despicable and notorious crowd. It was riddled with exclusive strip-joints that only allowed a certain kind of clientele…and that was exactly where he wanted to be.

Upon entering one such establishment, Sydell was besieged by emotions of excitement and desire. For the last few months, he had neglected the female gender while on his quest for self-fulfillment. His dick hadn’t gone anywhere near a wet pussy, a tight asshole, or an open mouth in more time than he cared to think about. How he had managed to go without sex was a mystery to him, but it was finally about to come to an end. Some lucky lady was about to receive eleven inches of meaty goodness, and hopefully the gods would have mercy on her soul when the tattooed stud erupted.

Usually, Sydell found change to be a disturbing thing, but when he saw the actions being committed upon stepping foot in what he thought to be a normal strip-joint, he embraced the concept. He had thought the establishment would be nothing more than a topless bar where people could meet up and get to know one another before becoming “better acquainted” elsewhere, but he instead stumbled upon a wild orgy of lewd behavior and a frenzy of kinkiness. Happiness washed over him like a soothing balm.

Sydell felt his heart quicken when he saw a guy banging a chick on the stage next to a pole, and across from them was another man thrusting his stiff cock into the wet pussy of a woman lying sprawled out on a table. What really caught the dark-haired traveler’s attention was on the opposite side of the room, though, so he made his way past the carnal activity he had yearned for with every fiber of his being and decided that no matter what, he would get in on the action.

Finding a group of three men standing side-by-side in the nude, Sydell could clearly see that they were watching one of their buddies sexually pulverize a blindfolded woman up against a wall. The brunette with good-sized jugs had her hands firmly pressed against the smooth surface, with her legs spread wide as she was rammed from behind. While being pummeled, she smiled and asked, “Fronar?”

Sydell glanced over at the three smiling men watching. Two of them were jacking their stiff rods, and the other had an erection that was pointing straight up. Ignoring their cocks, the tattooed man couldn’t help but ask, “What’s going on back here?”

One of the men jerking his hard dick kept running his hand up and down it as he turned and answered, “You could say that the four of us are regulars here, and Haldani is our favorite girl! Each night we like to play a game where we blindfold her and take turns poking her! She’s supposed to guess who’s in her, and if she gets it right on the first try, we buy her a drink!”

Approving of the idea, Sydell asked, “Would you mind if I get in on this? I haven’t had sex in…well, I’ve been on the road for quite some time, so I haven’t had much of a chance to be around the fairer sex in a while. If you want, I’ll be quick.”

“No problem, friend! In fact, we’ll make a new game out of it! Let me get Korbin back here so you can jump in!”

Nodding, Sydell began undressing as the man walked over to his buddy and told him to back off. The bloke who had been plowing Haldani didn’t exactly want to stop, but after glancing back and hearing Sydell’s short tale from his friend, he nodded his understanding and told the woman against the wall, “I’m going to let one of the other guys in, Haldani.”

“Oh, Korbin!” The woman giggled when she recognized the man’s voice. “I should’ve known it was you! You always move in and out of me that way!”

Knowing that he was going to enjoy what he was about to do, Sydell yanked his pants and shorts off at the same time. Out of the corner of his eye, he could tell that the four men who were letting him have a turn with their girl were all stunned by the size of his pecker. Not that the tattooed man had really looked, but he had noticed that the other gents were all average-sized. Sydell, on the other hand, was at least twice as big, and when he walked up behind the woman and gingerly grabbed her sides, he was ready to go to town.

“Hmm,” Haldani moaned upon feeling the hands touch her. “I don’t believe it’s Gryn who’s about to enter me…”

Not using his hands to guide his penis into the wet hole, Sydell aimed his unyielding manhood right at the gash and pushed it in. He let out a sigh of satisfaction upon feeling the soft pink engulf his massive prick, and he almost could’ve exploded right then and there. Holding back, he listened to the woman suddenly squeal, and as he shoved more of his bulk in, he smiled because he knew that she was simply astonished.

“By the gods!” Haldani shrieked as the pulsating prick intruded her lower regions. She had never been pierced by something so large, and she knew there had to be more to what was going on. Wondering who was in her, she continued to guess the names of the regulars as she questioned, “Shardo?”

“He wishes!” Korbin laughed and playfully hit one of his other friends as his slight gut bounced up and down with his mirth.

Sydell chuckled as his hands worked their way up Haldani’s body. Finding his way to the soft breasts, he began squeezing them as he continued thrusting. For many years, he had hardly went a few days without sex, so after enduring months without it, he honestly couldn’t believe he was still alive.

Lisa_wet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lisa_wet

Whining and yipping in glee, the brunette continued to bear the brunt of the mammoth shaft. In between moans, she tried to guess another name when she queried, “Fronar? That isn’t you…is it?”

Gripping the plump boobs, Sydell leaned forward and whispered into the woman’s right ear, “I’m Sydell, honey, and I’ll give you more cum to enjoy than those four other guys combined.”

Haldani would’ve been frightened by the fact that she was being rammed by a complete stranger, but the pleasure her stimulated puss felt canceled out any sense of fear. It wasn’t very often when she was able to enjoy having such a large dick inside her, so she decided to simply savor the moment.

After pulling out, Sydell whipped the brunette around and tore the blindfold off her face. She didn’t look half bad for a woman who must’ve been fifteen years his senior, but at the same time, he was willing to shove his erection into just about anything. After checking Haldani out some more, the horny traveler gently shoved her onto the nearest table. Once he had her legs spread, Sydell stood over her and began tugging as hard as he could on his enormous cock.

Placing a finger up to her mouth so she could playfully chew the nail, Haldani relished the fact that a good-looking man with a humongous penis was about to blow his load all over her. She ran her free hand over her small tuft of pubes as she watched the stud beat his meat, and she felt exhilaration when he started to groan. He was so close to cumming, and she wondered just how far he would shoot his spunk. She received her answer and wasn’t the only one amazed in the establishment when Sydell finally exploded.

Watching the woman rub her tits together, Sydell started to erupt as he hollered, “By the gods!” His first string of gooey discharge sailed completely over his target, and the next sticky strand landed in clumps along her body. Some of the gunk landed on her face while some of it splattered across the smooth skin of her belly. The tattooed man continued to whoop in joy as he expelled more of the syrupy, white substance, and a third barrage splashed down on her impressive rack. “Oh, FUCK YEAH!” Sydell yelled at the top of his lungs as more and more jism shot out and landed in wads in random places.

Haldani couldn’t believe that the sperm kept coming, and she actually enjoyed the fact that most of the other horny people in the establishment had stopped what they were doing so they could circle around and watch. As the dark-haired hunk continued to pull on his pecker, an endless amount of the thick cream gushed out of him. She had never witnessed a man so large with so much semen to offer.

“OHHH!” Sydell grunted as he continued to fire ooze and cover the woman below him in thick layers of man-milk. He had missed the pleasures of the flesh more than he remembered, and he continued wrestling with his long cock as the semen soared. In fact, the dark-haired stud felt even more coming on when he noticed another naked woman walk up and begin licking some of his fluids off Haldani’s breasts. He made sure to shoot some of what he had left toward the newcomer’s face. “YES!” Moaning in pride, the tattooed adventurer finished up and squeezed the last bit of sperm out of his aroused organ. He held his prick right over Haldani’s vagina and watched his cum drizzle down onto her pubes. They looked like a forest covered in snow, and he knew that from that point on, it was back to a strict diet of sex on a daily basis.

The brunette on the table giggled in glee and pressed her bosoms together as the other horny woman continued to lap up the salty substance. Both of them began running their hands over all the semen, and as they played with it, the other people in the exclusive establishment started clapping. None of them had ever witnessed a display such as the one Sydell had just put on, and they had never witnessed a dick as big as his. The distance his shots traveled was astounding too, and the onlookers started to wonder where the dark-haired man had been hiding.

Fumbling about for his clothes, Sydell yanked his pants back on and buried his privates within the confines of his shorts. As he pulled his shirt back on over his head, the woman he had seen getting nailed on the stage bolted up and began running a hand over him. She placed it under his shirt and rubbed his chest as she begged, “Do me next!”

“No, me!” The woman licking spunk off Haldani called out as she looked up. A small wad of sperm fell off her chin and landed on the breasts below her as she lustfully stared at Sydell.

As the tattooed man took in the adoration of all his new fans, he began to ponder his future and what he wanted to do with his life. He had already established the fact that he wanted to do as many women as he could, but he suddenly considered something new altogether: What if he could save up enough money and start his own tavern and brothel? He could cater to the needs of all those who wanted more copulating in their lives, and in the process, it would fill the void that had been created in his…no pun intended.

Finally, after all his time soul-searching, Sydell had found his calling. He had discovered that what mattered most in life was what would make him happy.

And the free spirit was ready to get started right away.

Published 
Written by MichaelVerley1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments