Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Talk Of The 'Hood, Chapter 2

"Moving the party back to her house things heated up quite nicely!"

29
16 Comments 16
5.0k Views 5.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Once we straightened our clothes up and looked presentable again, we got in our cars and I followed her home. She made it to her house without the car dying and I knew that her car was fixed, at least for the time being. 

She parked her car on the concrete pad in front of her garage (the garage was still filled with boxes and furniture from the move), and I parked on the street in front of her house. It would be a decision that would soon have the neighborhood tongues wagging!

I had left my dirty coveralls back at the shop (I only bring them home once or twice a month to wash them and I never wear them home), so when Kelly invited me to have a seat while she went in and changed, I didn't feel bad about sitting on her nice sofa. 

While she was gone, I looked around her living room. She had very good taste and the things she had were thoughtfully picked out.

She didn't subscribe to any one style or period in her decor, she basically saw things she liked or could use and got them. Her house looked comfortable and homey, and I felt right at ease there.

She was gone for about ten minutes, I guess, and I was starting to wonder what was taking so long. But just as I was about to get up and check on her, I heard the sound of high heels coming down the hallway. Kelly's whole house had hardwood floors so her footsteps could be easily heard.

It struck me a little funny that she had come home to change clothes, yet the sound I heard was distinctive–I knew the sound of high heels and wondered why she would be wearing them here in her own home. I waited for her to come around the corner and when she did, I knew why she wore high heels!

Kelly was dressed in a red and black open-cup bustier, a tiny black g-string panty, and black thigh-top stockings. The heels I heard were metallic silver six-inch open-toe platforms with delicate straps. Kelly was five-foot-five-inches tall barefoot, so the heels she wore brought her closer to my six-foot-two-inch height.

I sat there on the sofa in awed silence, my eyes bugging out and my bottom jaw on the floor as she walked slowly up to me. She looked every bit like a Victoria's Secret girl as she walked with that sexy crossed-legged stride the girls on the runway use.

"Wow, Kelly! You look... wow!" I said. 

I was completely at a loss for words as I looked at this goddess. Kelly was a stunner the other day when we first met, and she was just wearing "casual around the house clothes". But now, dolled up for me like this, she was beyond spectacular! 

"You like my outfit?" she asked. What an understatement!

"Are you kidding me? You could give Michelangelo's David a hard-on!" I said.

"Aww, thank you, John. I'm glad you like it," she said. As she spoke her emerald green eyes shined like the jewels themselves.

I stood up and she stepped forward into my arms. "So John, how about you? If I can give a statue a hard-on, how am I doing with you?" she cooed.

I spun her around so her back was to me and pressed up against her. At the same time, I reached around to her exposed and very impressive tits taking one massive globe in each hand. 

"You tell me. What do you feel?" I asked. I began mauling and squeezing and playing with her tits as I pushed my hips into her.

"Mmm... I think somebody wants to come out to play!" she said. 

She wriggled her ass back and forth across my bulge and when it had settled into her asscrack, she moved up and down on it. "Yes, somebody is definitely waking up and ready for some fun!"

She laid her head back on my shoulder as I continued to caress and play with her tits. I sank my fingers into the soft, pliable flesh and rubbed my thumbs across her stiff, meaty nipples. 

Kelly responded by putting one hand on my arm and the other she raised up to stroke my cheek.

"Oh, Johnny... Oh, I love to have my tits played with! You don't know how much of a turn-on it is!" she moaned softly. 

Of course, this only encouraged me and I began rolling her nipples between my fingers and lightly tugging on them, adding these tricks to my repertoire.

With my hands working her tits and my cock threatening to burst out of my jeans to ravage her, Kelly was getting quite excited. I could hear her breathing faster and I could feel her tremble in my arms. She was grinding her ass back at me, teasing me and making my cock all the harder.

I released one tit and slid my hand down over her bustier to where it ended below her navel. She gasped when my hand found bare skin again but moaned a moment later when my hand slipped under the front of her almost non-existent panties.

"Oh God, John!" she groaned as if a great weight had been lifted from her shoulders. 

The hand that was on my arm now moved down to cover her pussy over her panties. It was a subconscious signal that she wanted my hand to stay–which is just what it intended to do! 

As my fingertips brushed across her clit, she sucked in a shocked breath which she released a second later when my fingers found her dampening slit and slipped into her hot, wet depths.

"Oh, God John! Oh yes! Finger me, please! Oh fuck that feels so good!" she cried. 

Kelly thrust her chest out and arched her back as my fingers slid into her and the hand that was encouraging me to continue now trapped my hand inside her.

My fingers went right to work, wriggling and churning inside her. She opened her legs wider to allow them to work on her and she began humping against my hand wanting them deeper inside her. This hot sexy Latino babe had an itch that she needed to be scratched!

She writhed and twisted as I kept fingering her now drooling pussy, her moans, whimpers, and cries guiding me in the direction she needed to take this. I could tell by the urgency of these moans that her lust fire was getting to be more than she could control. 

Good–that's exactly what I wanted. I wanted her lust to be so overwhelming and her need so dire that she would give up everything and surrender herself to me totally and absolutely. 

Sure she had promised to do "anything I want" and she "won't say no", but that was before when we were making the deal. And over the years I had learned the making a deal and keeping it are two different things altogether! 

Reducing her to a whimpering, begging hot mess was an insurance policy that would guarantee she would hold to her promise!

Kelly was getting very close to the point I wanted her at. I slipped another finger into her wet hungry hole and then split the two apart just enough for her clit to slip between. 

Trapping the little kernel between my fingers I started fingerfucking her again–this time with two fingers and rubbing either side of her sensitive throbbing clit.

That was the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back. Kelly's whole body tensed and she released her grip on my hand moving both hands back to hold onto my legs.

"Oh, John! Oh, baby, you're gonna make me cum! Oh, I'm gonna cum so hard! Please make me cum baby please make me cum!" she cried out.

As soon as she made her announcement I pulled my fingers from her slobbering fuckhole–much to her dismay!

"John! What are you doing? I was almost there, baby! I was this close!" she whined.

"I know. But I'm not ready for you to cum yet," I said.

"Huh?" 

I took her by the upper arm and led her quickly over to a comfy-looking armchair with nice wide, padded arms–perfect for what I had in mind. I pushed her down onto the chair and raised her legs a bit. 

Kneeling down in front of her, I reached down on either side of her and took hold of the thin little straps of her panty, slipping them down her long legs and off her. Then I grabbed her behind the knees and pulled her down a little so she was slouched in the chair. I raised her legs, setting one on each of the two chair arms.

"Keep those legs there. Don't you move them, understand?" She nodded smiling. 

I leaned forward between her legs and kissed the inside of her creamy thigh just above where her thigh top stocking ended. She groaned, knowing what I was doing and where I was going.

"Please John..." she whimpered. She sounded so sexy!

I pulled apart her thick pussy lips and peered at the wet pink heaven inside. I saw her honey glistening on the walls of her tunnel. The sweet aroma that came up from her depths made my mouth water.

"OHMYGOD JOHN!" Kelly squealed when my mouth fastened onto her pussy and my tongue dove deep into that honey hole. My tongue went right to work too wriggling and squirming around to seek out every sweet droplet of her juices. 

I began feasting on her sweet juices and the tender flesh of her pussy lips and her clit. I could feel her legs trembling as she forced them by will alone to stay where I had told her to keep them. But I wondered just how long her will could override her body's natural reaction to what I was doing!

I decided to test her resolve, but proper. There's a little trick I learned that had been very successful when I needed to bring a woman to boil. As I licked and lapped at her drooling pussy, I took two fingers of one hand palm up and slipped them into her under my chin. 

My mouth and tongue moved up a bit to concentrate on her sensitive clit sucking it into my mouth and holding it gently with my teeth so my tongue could play with it. At the same time, my fingertips curled up around her pubic bone and rubbed that fabled g-spot as I fingerfucked her.

Kelly didn't stand a chance. She was already hyper sensed from her near-orgasm, which I didn't let her recover from, so this new addition was like shooting at a propane tank that was surrounded by fire–you knew it was going to blow, you just speeded things up!

HellenStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellenStone

And she did explode, too. "OHHH, FUUUCCKKK, JOHNNNEEE!" she screamed as the dam broke and a torrent of sweet syrupy juice came washing down her tunnel at me. 

Despite my best efforts at licking and slurping them up, I was no match for this flood. In a matter of seconds, I was soaked, she was soaked, and the chair didn't fare much better!

To her credit, Kelly did keep her legs where I had put them, but I think it was more that she forgot they were up there than a conscious effort to follow my directions!

As soon as her legs were stable enough to hold her up, I pulled her to her feet. 

"Now, which way to the playroom?" I asked.

She feebly pointed in the general direction of down the hall. Knowing she might have trouble walking just yet, I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. 

She laid her head on my shoulder as I carried her down the hallway, perfectly content to let me do as I pleased with her.

I managed to open the door even with Kelly in my arms, and pushed my way through the doorway, sweeping and kicking the door closed behind us with my foot. Once I heard it click, I carried my prize over to the bed and set her down. 

Still wearing her bustier stockings and heels, she started to unhook the front closures on the bustier until I stopped her.

"No, leave it on, for now, Kelly. You look so fucking amazing just like that!" I said.

She smiled and fastened the hooks back up. As she did, I began to remove my clothes. I had left my shoes at the front door, not wanting to track grease across her nice floor. I took off my t-shirt and that's when Kelly made a request of her own.

She stepped forward. "Mmm... such a strong chest. I love a guy who takes care of himself. It shows he cares about his appearance and how he looks to me. That makes me so hot!" she said, the lust dripping in her words.

She ran her hands over my chest and then started down my stomach to the top of my jeans. She looked up at me like she was asking permission.

I pulled her down onto the floor onto her knees. "Okay go ahead," I said. Kelly smiled up at me and began working on undoing my belt and unbuttoning my jeans. 

She got my jeans opened up and tugged them down to my ankles, holding them while I stepped out of them. She brushed the garment aside and looked up at the bulge pushing the front of my boxers out.

"Oh my, John! I didn't realize you were so... endowed!" she said. 

She traced a finger along the length of the bulge my cock made as if she was measuring it. Then she wrapped her hand around it and was equally impressed with its girth. 

"Oh, Johnny, this is gonna feel wonderful inside my tight little pussy, baby!"

"Why don't you take him out and introduce yourself... get to know your new friend a bit?" I suggested. 

Kelly slowly pulled my boxers down and the tip of my cock soon came into view. She pulled them down an inch further and the swollen purplish mushroom head popped fully out. 

"Oh!" she gasped as she started to get a better idea of what was causing such a bulge in my underwear. She pulled my shorts down more and more revealing my cock slowly.

"Damn, Johnny, does this thing ever end?" she exclaimed, as she kept on unwrapping it. 

Finally, she came to the base and pulled my boxers all the way down. "Wow! How big is this monster?" she asked.

"Well, I've measured it a couple of times before. It's a little over eight inches long and nearly seven inches around when fully hard," I said.

Oh my God, Johnny! I've only seen porn movies with cock's that size–never in real life! Oh, I HAVE to try this thing out!

She scooted closer to my cock and began rubbing her cheek against it, nuzzling it and letting it roll and slide around on her face.

She must have liked the way the soft skin felt against her face I guess–most of the girls I'd known before couldn't wait to get my cock in their mouths... or in one of their other holes!

After she had finished paying homage to my cock, she started kissing and licking up and down the length of the shaft like a child's popsicle making sure she got the entire shaft well coated with her saliva. 

When she was satisfied she had lubricated my cockshaft enough she moved to concentrate on the head. She rolled her wet tongue over the head of my cock, poking into the peehole to get the drop of precum that had settled there.

Then it was time for her to see how my cock felt in her mouth. She positioned herself directly in front of my cock and pointed the head at her mouth. She licked her lips and began taking me into her warm wet mouth. 

She worked her mouth around the head easily enough and began sliding down the shaft. I felt my cock going deeper and deeper into that hot mouth... it felt wonderful. But then my cock reached her gag reflex and she started to retch. 

She pulled back for a moment, but she was determined. As soon as she calmed back down, she swallowed a couple of times, and then on the last swallow she pushed my cockhead past her gag trigger and she was able to take me further down her throat. 

I have to give her due credit–the girl really tried her best. But I was just too much for her and once again she was stymied before she got me all the way down. 

Her throat did feel amazing and seeing her swallow me down like she did was a definite turn-on. But she pulled me back out, disappointed in her own performance.

"Don't worry honey, I haven't met many girls who can get me all the way in their mouths. Only one, in fact, ever swallowed me all the way down and she couldn't hold me there long. Besides, there are two other holes that I'm eager to try out!" I said.

That made her feel better and she managed a smile for me.

"Okay, what'll it be stud... heads or tails?" she giggled.

"Oh honey, you have such a beautiful face, I want to be able to see it. We can use the back door anytime," I said.

Kelly blushed "With talk like that, sweetheart, you can have any hole you want!"

"Well if you're offering, then why don't I lie down on the bed and you get on top. That way you can take me as you want and I can see that lovely face and my hands will be free to play with those amazing tits!" I suggested.

"That sounds like a plan to me!" she said. 

I helped her up from the floor then I got into position. She crawled onto the bed on all fours, her huge tits practically dragging across the sheets as she moved cat-like to me. Right then, I wished I had a much bigger bed so I could have seen more of her seductive crawl!

Kelly moved up to my hips and swung her leg over me. My cock was hard as a railroad spike and throbbed, ready to plunge into her steamy depths. She took hold of my cock near the base and aimed it upwards towards her waiting, hungry hole. 

She rubbed the tip up and down her slit for a moment, enjoying the way my cock parted her swollen lips and teased her opening. 

But she was far too horny to tease herself for long and once she felt that my cockhead had been lubricated enough, she centered me in her opening and began a long, slow, delicious slide down my meatpole.

"Ohhh, Johnnnyyy..." she moaned as she felt my cock spreading her wide. 

She pushed herself further down onto the impaling shaft, wanting to get more of me inside her ravenous pussy.

Kelly looked down at me as she slid down my length. The look on her face was priceless and I wish I had a camera to record her expression. 

It was a mixture of shock and surprise–she was shocked at how I was stretching her and surprised at how good it felt! 

Her eyes were big as saucers and her mouth had formed a wide "O" shape as I kept filling her. I was already deeper than most of her previous lovers could get and I still had more cock to feed her!

But it wasn't just my length that had her in seventh heaven... my girth was also making something of an impression on her as well. 

To hear her tell it, most of her previous boyfriends and dates were around the six to seven inch long and four-inch circumference range. About average size, I guess. But I wasn't "average", and now she was seeing what being filled to the brim really felt like!

"Ohhh fuck, Johnny! Oh God, I've never felt anything like this! You are so deep... stretching me so wide... Oh fuck, baby, your cock is amazing!" she moaned.

Kelly Franklin wasn't the only one in that bedroom who was impressed, however. Her hot, tight, wet pussy felt pretty amazing to me also! The way her pussy gripped me in its welcoming hug was incredible–it felt like this was where I'd always belonged but never knew it until just now.

"Ohhh FUCK!" Kelly groaned loudly as she slid further down my shaft "God you are so deep... so deep in me!" 

She spread her legs further apart attempting to accommodate the giant cock that was invading her. I had to hand it to Kelly, for such a little thing she took everything I had to give her.

Finally, she settled down on my lap, my entire length inside her. She smiled down at me proud of her accomplishment and then leaned down on me smothering me with her tits. I sucked a nipple into my mouth and Kelly moaned.

I licked and chewed on her tasty nipple as she fed me. I learned at that moment just how sensitive her nipples were and what giving them a little loving attention did for the girl.

After a couple of minutes of happy feasting on her tits, Kelly sat upright. She was moaning and groaning. Her head was tilted back and her eyes were closed as she bounced up and down on my cock so hard her ass was slapping against my pelvis and the sound resonated around the room.
 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments